Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182831 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
If I have no intension then I will deactivate it because of 30$ funny you bro The moniker is not mine and I did not start the chat with Mr Nnamokenna you guys quote is not helping at all I did not hold it intensionally first grab that one and if I had no intension of paying him I will not tell my neighbor to contact him and he should send first I will find another perso no hunter hunting abii whatever kan kan rara I can take the funds else where apart from NL if I had no intension of paying him
did you trade with mr nnam on the 10th of nov 2019?
and if you did , with what phone number and which moniker ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2017
He did think the Holding of his cash was intensionally but it not don't you guys should not make bad Quote don't support Evil with Evil.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
He did think the Holding of his cash was intensionally but it not don't you guys should not make bad Quote don't support Evil with Evil.
so you werent holding on to his cash intentionally? and for 15days you didnt communicate with him to let him know what was going on but rather came back with another moniker to deal with him .
God that said "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword " knows what He was saying , you placed a man in a difficult painful situation 15days ago,you cared less and now you are in the same situation and you are mentioning God name . well done cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

did you trade with mr nnam on the 10th of nov 2019?
and if you did , with what phone number and which moniker ?
even before that self have trade with him once and it went smoothly since then I trust him because he trust me But not 2019 it 2017 and it with Opeyemi100 and my number 0906414****
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
even before that self have trade with him once and it went smoothly since then I trust him because he trust me But not 2019 it 2017 and it with Opeyemi100 and my number 0906414****
who is TobbazWire.
anyway , the matter is in mr nnam hands
let him decides as he deems fit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

so you werent holding on to his cash intentionally? and for 15days you didnt communicate with him to let him know what was going on but rather came back with another moniker to deal with him
Ahhh see now

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

who is TobbazWire.
That my neighbor moniker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
That my neighbor moniker
let him ask for his money then ?why are you fighting for your neighbor ?why did he use your number to trade ?doesnt he have his own phone number ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by demalo(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2017
khassy:
1120$ Btc available at 357
Sell $150 ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

let him ask for his money then ?why are you fighting for your neighbor ?why did he use your number to trade ?doesnt he have his own phone number ?
I gave him his number did he even know abt NL Stuff.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
opeyemi100:
I gave him his number did he even know abt NL Stuff.
i have heard you but all your stories dont add up, but the ball is in mr nnam court . let him decide as he deems fit cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Midnight sales. I need am sha if them never swallow am up.

toluxa1:
$500 Amazon gift card with cash receipt available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Paypal $350 (FnF) Available for urgent sale and Neteller $50 or Skrill $50 urgently needed! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsapp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer-N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available ($350)
¤ PM -N.A
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tascom236(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
250$ Btc available at 360/$...slightly negotiatable
Paxful wallet, WhatsApp...07060822237
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

i have heard you but all your stories dont add up, but the ball is in mr nnam court . let him decide as he deems fit cry
Yes ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Make i go edit her name on my contact too. Saved her name as tutulicious cry

LMay:
Guys, I just realized the error was mine. The person I was referring to all along as Tutulicious is actually Tutucious. In fact, I even saved her number as Tutulicious. I didn't know they were two different monikers & people until I contacted her (Tutucious) on WhatsApp now.

To set the record straight, Tutucious is the person I have related with and who has stood in for me as Escrow many times.

Apologies to Madam Tutulicious. Please this was an honest mistake. People that I have transacted with here know me to be very trustworthy and can vouch for me.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2017
nnamokenna:

On Saturday November 25, 2017, somebody contacted on Whatsapp and said he got my number on Nairaland and if I wanted to buy PayPal. With Truecaller, I was able to identify the person as the same Opeyemi100. At first I was like, "this guy has come again to scam me" so I blocked him. Later, I unblocked him and wanted to see where this would lead to. I asked for his NL username and he said he'd quote me. He did with the username, TobbazWire. He paid $80 into my PayPal account, and, well naturally, I told him I won't transfer the naira equivalent until he pays me the 9750 he's been owing me for the past 2 weeks and a day.

I chose to do so because he held onto my 9750 naira for more than 2 week's with the attendant insults I received from him.

Remember I was the one who called you on the day that tobbazwire fellow contacted you to sell you the paypal? These are the main points from your post! Why would he have created an alternate to sell what he was owing to you back to you? And he also told me that the opeyemi on true caller is his neighbor? But in the screen shot he appears to admit he is the same chap who was owing you again?

I kept telling him to wait till you appeared before we could determine what was up. He omitted some of those chats for a reason and is still giving me sarewagba stories on what's app even this early morning! Anyway I'm wondering where that extra $50 came from that joined your own $30 and became $80? I hope it does not belong to someone else whose money has been held for 2 weeks too!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Please stop all these lengthy posts about scam or intention to scam. It's Monday morning and we are here for the $, €, ¥¢, #, £ and not plenty stories.

Payoneer funds needed
AGC Needed
ETH available for sale.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemi100(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2017
funlord:

Remember I was the one who called you on the day that tobbazwire fellow contacted you to sell you the paypal? These are the main points from your post! Why would he have created an alternate to sell what he was owing to you back to you? And he also told me that the opeyemi on true caller is his neighbor? But in the screen shot he appears to admit he is the same chap who was owing you again?

I kept telling him to wait till you appeared before we could determine what was up. He omitted some of those chats for a reason and is still giving me sarewagba stories on what's app even this early morning! Anyway I'm wondering where that extra $50 came from that joined your own $30 and became $80? I hope it does not belong to someone else whose money has been held for 2 weeks too!
Which Somebody 50$ I didn't get PayPal from nairaland here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2017
funlord:

$450 fnf paypal available...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
$3,480 Perfect Money available

Whatsapp contact below in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2017
iamanswer:
148usd worth of Btc available at my paxful wallet
rate 360 contact me via my signature

paxful to paxful only

sold to sir ambassador
iamanswer:

paxful to paxful only

sold to sir ambassador
iamanswer:

paxful to paxful only

sold to sir ambassador
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2017
BULK PERFECT MONEY AVAILABLE

BULK BTC NEEDED...

WHATSAPP LINK ON SIGNATURE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2017
10k USD available for cash deposit at Boa.
rate is 340, come with a recommended NL escrow........ see my signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2017
onatisi:

You even have time for him.
If you go through his posts, you will see that he has not been consistent in all his stories; using another lie to back up another lie.
This is PayPal issue and can be chargedback. What is obvious is that he only paid the 9,750 because of the hooked $80 PayPal.
In my own opinion, I will advise Mr Nnamokenna to move out the fund into another account or sell the fund first so as to avoid issue of charge back first, then he should pay the $80 equivalence after thesame 15days that his money was held. I would have even said he should hold the fund till he too accidentally sends him fund just as he did to him too.
That opeyemi guy is a potential scammer from all the proof available.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Everyday wahala.....

To avoid stories....

Bring all your paxful coins to me....

We buy always .....

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lapanacheboss(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Royal155:
Nice dealing with you boss. Thanks to Dctrendy for escrow
Same here bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
3RNEST:

Lolx I'm shocked sef, beside that's LMAY the Payoneer lady embarassed

Lols grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2017
dynamo77:
For sales of iTunes gift cards you can buzz @akashi01 very reliable guy. Been doing business with him and it's been itch free

Thanks for the recommendation boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aimolavictormmm: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2017
70$ Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Tascom236:
250$ Btc available at 360/$...slightly negotiatable
Paxful wallet, WhatsApp...07060822237

Respond to my whatsapp!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4455) (4456) (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.