Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140286 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
$230 btc available at 367
blockchain wallet only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nastie: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Paxful BTC worth 500USD available for sale at weekend rate

Kindly hit me up on whatsapp: 07038535048 grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
$2,039 btc available
on blockchain
370/$

https:///send?phone=2348137791362
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hooged: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2017
I have 1700 usd bitcoins in paxful wallet can you pls recommend a good and trustworthy buyer here ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hooged: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2017
hooged:
I have 1700 usd bitcoins in paxful wallet can you pls recommend a good and trustworthy buyer here ?
selling at 365
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Skrill fund Needed

Neteller fund Needed

Minimum = $100

Maximum = $1000

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's trade...................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tascom236(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2017
200$ Btc available...paxful at 365/$
WhatsApp....07060822237
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Ibraheem009:

The case is now getting clearer.
It is now obvious that she actually made the deposit.
With the way you initially presented the case, it looked as if she went with your money without making any deposit.
Please, it is better to clarify case so that we can know how to tackle it.
So, the issue now is about the blockage of your account due to the "unclean" fund.
My questions are
(1) How can you convince us that the account was actually blocked?
(2) If actually blocked, do you have any proof to confirm that the blockage was due to the deposit she made?

From The slip she posted, it's clear the deposit was made. And it's possible for the transaction to be a fraudulent one too if ifisco can convince us the transaction she made blocked the account. Most US contact tells u the money is clean but later dissapoint u.

Ifisco shouldnt be pushed by someone that has clash with creamybabe cos she didn't make deposit for the person. Treat this case with patient and tender all proof showing the transaction she made blocked the account.

Creamybabe is ready to make a refund on two instalment pending when the main person that paid the money will return the naira To her.

Ifisco should send all necessary documents showing the transaction blocked the account to creamybabe and she is ready to pay your money.

Ifisco should also know the difference between a scammer and a deal goes wrong Bcoz if u follow wrong advice from wrong ppl to get the issue solved, u might lose both $ and # cos u won't be calling me a scammer and still want me (a scammer) to refund u.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
holluwai:
$100 agc available
Receipt available

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Caleb5: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill fund Needed

Neteller fund Needed

Minimum = $100

Maximum = $1000

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below let's trade...................
How much does neteller charge to transfer money to another neteller account sir?.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
agarawu23:
90% of US funds are fraud money just that the smart ones clean them before selling. But this your customer asked the scam victim to pay directly to your account And thats why your account was blocked.
Continue denting the image of Nigerians, I don't know why you guys believe in shortcut to riches. smh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ochardbaby(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2017
onatisi:
$230 btc available at 367
blockchain wallet only

Interested.... still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2017
ochardbaby:

Interested.... still available
yes , meet me on whatsapp
+233543048777

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2017
0.12628799 BTC ($2196+) available for sale. BLOCKCHAIN/COINBASE @ 367/$

Contact @ signature

Come with an escrow/be willing to send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Continue denting the image of Nigerians, I don't know why you guys believe in shortcut to riches. smh
denting my ass. I am saying the reality and u are saying another thing.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Real88(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2017
I need paypal $100 scammers keepoff
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tony1918(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
tony1918:
$800 @ 365/$ available on paxful for night crawlers hit me up on whatsapp 08020838334
still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
agarawu23:
denting my ass. I am saying the reality and u are saying another thing.
oya come, lemme dent ur ass
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
hooged:
selling at 365

You number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
the word "scammer" is a very powerful word ,
people must learn how to use it carefully.
i believe both parties will come to an amicable peaceful resolution
agarawu23:

From The slip she posted, it's clear the deposit was made. And it's possible for the transaction to be a fraudulent one too if ifisco can convince us the transaction she made blocked the account. Most US contact tells u the money is clean but later dissapoint u.

Ifisco shouldnt be pushed by someone that has clash with creamybabe cos she didn't make deposit for the person. Treat this case with patient and tender all proof showing the transaction she made blocked the account.

Creamybabe is ready to make a refund on two instalment pending when the main person that paid the money will return the naira To her.

Ifisco should send all necessary documents showing the transaction blocked the account to creamybabe and she is ready to pay your money.

Ifisco should also know the difference between a scammer and a deal goes wrong Bcoz if u follow wrong advice from wrong ppl to get the issue solved, u might lose both $ and # cos u won't be calling me a scammer and still want me (a scammer) to refund u.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

oya come, lemme dent ur ass

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2017
RMB 1000 Available and Paypal (fnf) Available for urgent sale. N:B: Pack some or pack all! Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2017
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ Bitcoin - N.A
¤ Paypal -Available
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales!

Do you want to Sell or Buy Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc? RMB 1000 and above is always Available!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2017
onatisi:
the word "scammer" is a very powerful word ,
people must learn how to use it carefully.

i believe both parties will come to an amicable peaceful resolution
we have said that here many times. A scammer will scam you and won't show up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Realphilo(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2017
Still available.
Realphilo:
$700 worth of btc for 370/$ is available.

Blockchain. Contact my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2017
$230 btc available at 368 blockchain only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Still Avialable
Baylam:
885$ btc at 370/$ available Paxful Wallet only, Be ready send first if you’re not a big name on the thread... it’s also advisable to come with your escrow .. Contact on sig!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2017
ifisco:

I never said I didn’t recieve the money but immediately the money entered the account,bank requested for the name of the payer which you gave a wrong info and later gave another, because of that the bank put the account on investigation to be blocked and there was no access to the bank. I sent all those to the group page.. which everyone confirmed. Bank took the case as fraud and when the persons details was later released( the bank account was already blocked by then) they called the lady and she said she was scammed and promised a job that ended the whole issue they closed the account after 2 weeks. And didn’t refund the money... on the chat we kept asking for the information bank was asking everyone was telling her to talk but she said there was no need to give any info... and that happened...

And before buying the money from Josh I asked many times that I don’t want to have any issues that hope the funds is clean and he said it’s from sincere people. Even josh was disappointed �.
Madamme I am a reputable person and I will never get myself into anything dirty. I will just wait for you this evening to pay me the money it’s for school fees.

I'll just advice you next time when you need funds , just use Walmart2walmart transfer and request for the senders ID with name clearly showing on it. i.e sender take a selfie with his or her ID . Once you get to walmart for pickup and the name doesn't tally Abeg don't pick up ; just ask for refund from the person you're trading with. Shikena
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2017
$500 needed in USA bank account . Fund can be transferred via squarecash, walmart2walmart, venmo or cash deposit.

NB: seller should be ready to provide a valid Id .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2017
$500 btc available at paxful wallet

Going cheap wink

I'm on whatsapp please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tsowems(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2017
$32 available at 368/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) (4629) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.