Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5188157 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
justi4jesu:
$3,000 Btc for sale
whats your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
AleAirHub:
Payment Sent.
Thanks Boss

Received sir. Gracias
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chia i Don send email to skrill tire, they keep rejecting my document. Please will they accept local government identification card.

(crying) see as am left out of the market.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
Chia i Don send email to skrill tire, they keep rejecting my document.
Please will they accept local government identification card.

I told you then NIMC temporary slip is a waste of time.........you no gree.

U never begin chinchumchin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
Chia i Don send email to skrill tire, they keep rejecting my document.
Please will they accept local government identification card.

Bros go do international passport. Na 2mins dm go verify your account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
roblance:

Bros go do international passport. Na 2mins dm go verify your account
How much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tabbaz:
naira2usd2naira and Fxtizzle - Any update?

If you are on the thread kindly ping me for update on your transaction as I could not reach you on the whatsapp group created

Make I remove your money for my account make I know how much I get before I enter the other room tonight o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your money don spend more than 12hrs in my account already. Na to dey collect commission for money storage any moment from now grin grin

Pls who can help us in this case - Advice needed

FxTizzle sent $450 Payoneer to naira2usd2naira since more than 12hrs now. The naira equivalent is with me as the ESCROW.

Now the dollar is hanging, not in anyone wallet. Though both the buyer and the seller are calm up till now. But as Escrow, I am seeking advice in advance cos we don't know how long it will take payooneer to approve the payment.

Moreso, I wanna get rid of the naira in my account, make I know the money that belong to me

Note:
The fund is 100% from fiverr, not stolen fund
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

How much?

Go immigration office nah. Don't know o. Maybe 27k or less
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
roblance:

Go immigration office nah. Don't know o. Maybe 27k or less
I think i will stick to sending of mails. Maybe they will agree.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tabbaz:

FxTizzle sent $450 Payoneer to naira2usd2naira since more than 12hrs now. The naira equivalent is with me as the ESCROW.

Now the dollar is hanging, not in anyone wallet. Though both the buyer and the seller are calm up till now. But as Escrow, I am seeking advice in advance cos we don't know how long it will take payooneer to approve the payment.

Moreso, I wanna get rid of the naira in my account, make I know the money that belong to me

grin grin

Y you wan create headache for yourself. Nah you agree to be escrow.

Even if e take ten years for payoneer to approve it grin grin , you go hold the money till then unless both buyer & seller say otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I think i will stick to sending of mails. Maybe they will agree.

Hian.
What good will that do.

How much is inside the account.......lemme know if it's worth my time to intervene.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Let the buyer check his "payment history" on payoneer cos truth is payoneer funding takes less than 30 minutes to reflect in the receiver's account if the source of funds doesn't have issues.

Can fxtizzle send you a screenshot of the notification he received from payoneer after he initiated the transfer.

Tabbaz:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

Hian.
What good will that do.

How much is inside the account.......lemme know if it's worth my timeto assist.

I will tell u in the other room
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

Hian.
What good will that do.

How much is inside the account.......lemme know if it's worth my timeto assist.

I will tell u in the other room, check ur other room.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
E go use 7days before ego clear tabbaz

Meanwhile I still need 700$ in the USA oooooooo

Anybody?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Macaulish:

Are you saying you don't know him
See me see wahala... I dont know him... Is it by force sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clodd007(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
20 $ neteller for sale.....send a mail to monicker plus @ yahoo . com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Let the buyer check his "payment history" on payoneer cos truth is payoneer funding takes less than 30 minutes to reflect in the receiver's account if the source of funds doesn't have issues.

Can fxtizzle send you a screenshot of the notification he received from payoneer after he initiated the transfer.

Auntie e fit use 7 days ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Singapore1:

Mo gbe. 7 days ke. shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FxTizzle(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Done already.
Singapore1:
Anybody?

7 days for wetin na wink I go even sue them for inconveniences.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chyvy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
$188 neteller now available @N470/$

Buy all at N465/$ non-negotiable.

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:

He sent it immediately he did the transfer

and thanks for the advice on whatsapp. Gracias
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mashnino(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
$300 btc available at 520

My contact is below

PS: i don't send first..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

Mo gbe. 7 days ke. shocked
Has happened to me countless time with
Danejo
Toluxa
Oxsamm
In most cases they will refund the sender saying they can't approve it. Reasons are
1. If the sender has sent too Much funds that day
2. If the receiver has received too much funds that day
3. If the source of funds is not good

4. If the sender or the receiver is expecting ban

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

So someone cannot even joke with you ppl sef...
Because I put 425/$, no one is contacting me for the funds.

Abeg na joke I been dey oo, $304 Paypal @ 420/$.

Can i pay 415/$? am on whatsapp +233540577751
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

grin grin

Y you wan create headache for yourself. Nah you agree to be escrow.

Even if e take ten years for payoneer to approve it grin grin , you go hold the money till then unless both buyer & seller say otherwise.

Thanks for your contribution. I wan make the money leave my account before I go use am trade bitcoin by mistake ni grin

But seriously I dey feel for them..MONEY TRAPPED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked shocked

Biko where you dey nah... You dey post here but can't be found on whatsapp

Singapore1:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Singapore1:

Anybody?

Haba baba. that money suppose don double by seven days if it dey alive for business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I will tell u in the other room, check ur other room.
I have checked and you didn't answer my question.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

$304 Paypal @ 420/$.

If I don't see a buyer before the end of tonight, I'll donate the money to the less privileged sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
See reasons.... Which one of them was the reasons in your case!?

Singapore1:

Has happened to me countless time with
Danejo
Toluxa
Oxsamm
In most cases they will refund the sender saying they can't approve it. Reasons are
1. If the sender has sent too Much funds that day
2. If the receiver has received too much funds that day
3. If the source of funds is not good

4. If the sender or the receiver is expecting ban
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
mashnino:
$300 btc available at 520

My contact is below

PS: i don't send first..
your number is not reachable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.