Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153124 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bookiemart01:
shocked shocked

Biko where you dey nah... You dey post here but can't be found on whatsapp

Stealth mode.. I am running from you ni grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tabbaz make the sender and the receiver chat them on live chat and vex for them.. Tell them you won't use their service again, dem go ask you guys to submit document, then dem go release am in the next 12hours chap chap
And that is if you guys have nothing to hide ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=DadojoReloaded post=51240433][/quote]

you have someone who wants to buy but you wont respond
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sleeping mode is loading... 12am here.

Thanks for your contributions

Singapore1
Bookiemart01
Puskin
and others that would comment after I have slept
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Singapore1:
Tabbaz make the sender and the receiver chat them on live chat and vex for them.. Tell them you won't use their service again, dem go ask you guys to submit document, then dem go release am in the next 12hours chap chap

cc
FxTizzle
naira2usd2naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jiteshell(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
$155 skrill available at #460
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
askme2:

Can i pay 415/$? am on whatsapp +233540577751

You mean you want to pay 415/$
Anyway, Let me contact you in the Living Room so we can talk business!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Soteriahascome: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm Here To Identify With The Billionaires CLUB shocked... Though I Have Been Following D Thread 4 Long.

I Have done Business With Justi4jesu cool cool And She's Prompt, I Will Come Again... Can I Get A Welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

How much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

You mean you want to pay 415/$
Anyway, Let me contact you in the Living Room so we can talk business!

That you are looks like the train. Iam in whatsapp please, your number doesn't have whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tabbaz:

Pls who can help us in this case - Advice needed

FxTizzle sent $450 Payoneer to naira2usd2naira since more than 12hrs now. The naira equivalent is with me as the ESCROW.

Now the dollar is hanging, not in anyone wallet. Though both the buyer and the seller are calm up till now. But as Escrow, I am seeking advice in advance cos we don't know how long it will take payooneer to approve the payment.

Moreso, I wanna get rid of the naira in my account, make I know the money that belong to me

Note:
The fund is 100% from fiverr, not stolen fund
Presently in the same issue. I think payonerr is eyeing Nigeria account. Sometimes you will send and it's will load immediately. But lately reverse is the case. Hold on still let hope it load asap. But it might be rejected though .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Soteriahascome:
I'm Here To Identify With The Billionaires CLUB shocked... Though I Have Been Following D Thread 4 Long.

I Have done Business With Justi4jesu cool cool And He's Prompt, I Will Come Again... Can I Get A Welcome
Which justi4jesu u dey talk about??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Soteriahascome:

I Have done Business With Justi4jesu cool cool And He's Prompt, I Will Come Again... Can I Get A Welcome

HE??

That's interesting. Justi come oooh......person wan change ya gender.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
askme2:

That you are looks like the train. Iam in whatsapp please, your number doesn't have whatsapp

Sent you a message.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dayooye(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=DadojoReloaded post=51240433][/quote]

Your phone number aint recheable...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Uhmmm.. Interesting thread.... smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Singapore1:

Those idio.ts.

The reason why they hold payment is when either the sender or the receiver is flagged already. That is either the receiver received too much funds within the last 30 days or the sender sent a lot within same period. ( that's if the fund is clean)

They are already aware that Nigerians are "exchanging funds" for cash as against using the card on the ATM which drops 3$ for them per withdrawal. They told one of my clients that he is an exchanger and they ban him from sending and receiving from other members.

Just contact them for formality sake, cos they don't care anymore. If you are lucky the person will tell you same that you are exchanging for cash. Otherwise, you will still be posted and only at their own desired time they will release the money back to the sender and possibly ban the two parties.

Cc: Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
dayooye:

Your phone number aint recheable...
I saw your text msg, I replied your PM. You still need funds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Soteriahascome: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

HE??

grin grin grin
a don do correction grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
puskin:

HE??

Wicked grin
puskin:

HE??

Wicked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FxTizzle(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
sunboy:

Those idio.ts.

The reason why they hold payment is when either the sender or the receiver is flagged already. That is either the receiver received too much funds within the last 30 days or the sender sent a lot within same period. ( that's if the fund is clean)

They are already aware that Nigerians are "exchanging funds" for cash as against using the card on the ATM which drops 3$ for them per withdrawal. They told one of my clients that he is an exchanger and they ban him from sending and receiving from other members.

Just contact them for formality sake, cos they don't care anymore. If you are lucky the person will tell you same that you are exchanging for cash. Otherwise, you will still be posted and only at their own desired time they will release the money back to the sender and possibly ban the two parties.

Cc: Tabbaz

Thanks for your contributions, the fund is from fiverr and it's not exchangers account. It's once in a while, I will mail them now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by austinvsb1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guys.. Please where can I buy about €4000 at the best rates.. The only source i know is quoting 480/€, i feel this is too expensive!

Anyone in the know should please reply EDAKUN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zealotre: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
I av TBC for sale at a very affordable price of 3k... Just needed cash dats y am selling...Discount available on high orders. U can call me on 08053312725 or whatsapp 08189717446.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olatorich(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
$285 payoneer for sale urgently

Contact me via whatsapp @ 08101097519
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
3RNEST:

See me see wahala... I dont know him... Is it by force sad

LWKM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Timi1990:

At what rate pls ??

rate on Abokifx.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
$2,800 is available in gtb dorm acct.

Yes, escrow is allowed.
Contact is on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
austinvsb1:
Guys.. Please where can I buy about €4000 at the best rates.. The only source i know is quoting 480/€, i feel this may be too expensive! Anyone in the know should please reply asap.

Are you buying cash, paypal, skrill, netteller? Euro is scarce.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thanks for your contributions, the fund is from fiverr and it's not exchangers account. It's once in a while, I will mail them now.

You don't have to be an exchanger before they tag you one. My client that I mentioned only transact once in a month too and only earn from fiverr.

Don't email them, it will take forever to reply! Chat with them or call them if you have enough airtime.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
sunboy:

You don't have to be an exchanger before they tag you one. My client that I mentioned only transact once in a month too and only earn from fiverr.

Don't email them, it will take forever to reply! Chat with them or call them if you have enough airtime.
Exactly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
didymario7:

LWKM
Bros na wa oh... NLder just dey force me know person by force... If na LadyF now i go say capital Yes bcuz na my blood babe... Sorry blood sister... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.