Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192293 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
otunbadan:

tooo low

That's my rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
payoneer withdrawal needed
i need to withdraw to my account to activate it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Edhaedi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Edhaedi:
50$ worth of eth needed urgently

Contact me through whatsapp if you have with good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
$318 Paxful coin needed @ 385
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
$177 btc available

Contact details on signature!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
modath:

$2k Amazon GC needed (Valid Receipts ONLY), CASH or DEBIT, any kind of receipt is fine, as long as it's VALID..... DIRECT LOADER... INSTANT CASH OUT...

Click WhatsApp link on my siggy for fast deal.

this is where you now hide after actively campaigning on this forum for the misfit called president buhari now we all suffer together while you hide away in shame and away from politics section. conscience!

tsk!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Myadstopup: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eth needed ASAP 270usd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shawlar(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
@vesi
You better carry yoursef back to the politic's section

But wait first.., She would soon come for you.
I sure say she get ur size for hand, collect am b4 you leave
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Zedoo:

Udiboy I almost fell into that one's trap BUT he wasn't smooth enough...
Goliver has succeeded.. I saw the red flag when he told me he has 4 bank accounts (like what...

Its not the first time Im doing business on NL... But its the first time anyone in virtual or reality has succeeded in scamming me...
He better make sure that Money doesn't finish.

19500#

Be careful next time.... So you don't waste the time you will use to make money chasing scammers.....

My advice....

OK bye

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
I need $280 payoneer at 345/$.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
294 btc available

@ soft rate

sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348157857333

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tipan(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2018
tipan:
$70 btc left in Paxful.

N375/ $

Sold to Royal155

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2018
tipan:

N375/ $

Pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2018
1500$ needed ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2018
oloyede1:
Who can help me make $37 payment on namecheap?

I can
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tundephish(m): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2018
100$ Paxful btc available at 380
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2018
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ BTC -N.A
¤ Paypal -Available ($500)
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales at Happy New Year Rates!

Do you want to Sell or Buy BTC (Bitcoin), Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Bring any amount of BITCOIN (any Wallet) as we are BUYING (BTC $50 to BTC $1000 etc)

RMB 50 to RMB 3000 and above is always Available. Payoneer is Available for sale!

Paypal $500 (fnf or gns) Available for urgent sale at Happy New Year Rates . N.:B: Pack some or pack all
!

Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Sirambassador:

19500#

Be careful next time.... So you don't waste the time you will use to make money chasing scammers.....

My advice....

OK bye

Ok, I am just reading this and surprised to what am reading.
Firstly, you all have to find a way to go back and delete all this mention of my name and SCAM.
2. God will punish the useless fowl using my name to scam people
3. Guys, I have said it over and over again, I do not chat on WhatsApp but only on a very few occasion. I have asked you dm me via my profile and I will respond. And always ask me to quote you here on the platform before transaction.
I am a pioneer on this platform, we started this exchange before all your likes came on board and it was 100 percent on trust .this thread was non existent. You post your own thread until you get someone interested. No escrows or what have you now. It was purely on TRUST. Now y’all tasty vagabonds And useless scammers are here to dent someone’s name. I am not active anymore here Cos of other engagements so please always dm me for verification or ask me to quote you ,small due diligence work shouldn’t cost a thing.

For all the mentions and insults hauled at me, I want that edited or I will post here with your username and a lot about scam. I didn’t come here to play

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:20am On Jan 05, 2018
toluxa1:
$318 Paxful coin needed @ 385

Toluxa, you saw my name and scam talk and you didn’t bother to dm me or Whstsapp me. Kontinu. Tomor you will come and ask me for btc

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Royal155:
My own be say, anybody wey go scam me should be prepared to join his/her mad kinsmen on the road. I no dey for police or creating threads and posts on Nairaland.

In other news shah, I need $400 btc at 375/$.

Royals, I sold you bulk bitcoins a few days ago. You didn’t bother to reach me to come and see what’s going on here. Kontinu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Zedoo:

Udiboy I almost fell into that one's trap BUT he wasn't smooth enough...
Goliver has succeeded.. I saw the red flag when he told me he has 4 bank accounts (like what...

Its not the first time Im doing business on NL... But its the first time anyone in virtual or reality has succeeded in scamming me...
He better make sure that Money doesn't finish.

Zedoo or whatever you call yourself. Are you so blind that you could not see the “f” on my name indicating that I’m a female. I have said it a 100th time .
You are so sure that you contacted me from this your narrative, there’s nothing to show you using “Allegedly Udiboy “ or someone claiming to be Udiboy.
Just find a way to edit this nonsense and remove my name from all the mentions if not I will do the same to you on all the threads here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2018
$150 paxful Btc needed at 380/$.
Whatsapp my link for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2018
huzyboy:

You should use escrow next time.

Almost had a transaction with the Goliver too, asked him to use escrow but he refused. Same for a guy claiming to be Udiboy, asked him to quote me but he couldn't.

Be extra careful!

I did not contact you . Whoever contacted you is a scammer. Pls edit my name of the mess. At least you were smart to ask for a quote and knew it was not me . That’s a good one . But still get my name of this mess by edging your post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Zedoo:

Please confirm you are the one m chatting with on WhatsApp for $52 ETH @375/$??

So you asked your scammer to confirm he’s “Udiboy” and he never quoted you using my name and you still went ahead to send him money? Really? In 2018? And you are here calling my name up and down. No words for you .

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

Royals, I sold you bulk bitcoins a few days ago. You didn’t bother to reach me to come and see what’s going on here. Kontinu
Aah! I was even surprise to see the mentions oo! Wanted to reply them but I just had to wait till you defend yourself.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 2:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Royal155:
Aah! I was even surprise to see the mentions oo! Wanted to reply them but I just had to wait till you defend yourself.

How will I defend myself if I don’t get to see the post s. I would have seen it earlier and responded on time as e dey hot if you had at least said ‘ come here and defend yourself

I’m not saying ‘it’s a must you should have alerted me. But at least try small
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

How will I defend myself if I don’t get to see the post s. I would have seen it earlier and responded on time as e dey hot if you had at least said ‘ come here and defend yourself

I’m not saying ‘it’s a must you should have alerted me. But at least try small
Sorry ma'am. We do pass through this once in a while. I was once accused like this though someone alerted.

I am deeply sorry for that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:25am On Jan 05, 2018
$185 eth available
$266 btc available on paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaze4blues(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2018
$500 dollar luno btc needed at your rate.

Quote before coming to my Whatsapp

Scammers keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 4:27am On Jan 05, 2018
31$ fiverr PayPal available for 9k. Contact me for a fast deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (4810) (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.