Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (4814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192087 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 4:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

Ok, I am just reading this and surprised to what am reading.
Firstly, you all have to find a way to go back and delete all this mention of my name and SCAM.
2. God will punish the useless fowl using my name to scam people
3. Guys, I have said it over and over again, I do not chat on WhatsApp but only on a very few occasion. I have asked you dm me via my profile and I will respond. And always ask me to quote you here on the platform before transaction.
I am a pioneer on this platform, we started this exchange before all your likes came on board and it was 100 percent on trust .this thread was non existent. You post your own thread until you get someone interested. No escrows or what have you now. It was purely on TRUST. Now y’all tasty vagabonds And useless scammers are here to dent someone’s name. I am not active anymore here Cos of other engagements so please always dm me for verification or ask me to quote you ,small due diligence work shouldn’t cost a thing.

For all the mentions and insults hauled at me, I want that edited or I will post here with your username and a lot about scam. I didn’t come here to play

It's too certain that it can't be you.
It is definitely the handwork of this thieves who have refused to repent in 2018. Also, we have seen this issue happen over and over. They will always use the name of legit traders for a scam. Madam, they have just proven to us here that you are legit. Though we know.

Few persons who have been following this thread knows that udiboy(f) will always quote you on this thread for deals.

My input will be that we see a screenshot of the said chat so as to extract the number and create awareness on time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anayoez: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Since he is not forthcoming the needful should be done.

Tabbaz Dominique Mynd44 modath ladyf vintino funlord

Tabbaz:

Let's hear his final excuse before he is dealt with
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 4:33am On Jan 05, 2018
skitkid2:
31$ fiverr PayPal available for 9k. Contact me for a fast deal

Come, let's see if we can deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2018
How much is $1 in black market currently?
Urgent!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

Ok, I am just reading this and surprised to what am reading.
Firstly, you all have to find a way to go back and delete all this mention of my name and SCAM.
2. God will punish the useless fowl using my name to scam people
3. Guys, I have said it over and over again, I do not chat on WhatsApp but only on a very few occasion. I have asked you dm me via my profile and I will respond. And always ask me to quote you here on the platform before transaction.
I am a pioneer on this platform, we started this exchange before all your likes came on board and it was 100 percent on trust .this thread was non existent. You post your own thread until you get someone interested. No escrows or what have you now. It was purely on TRUST. Now y’all tasty vagabonds And useless scammers are here to dent someone’s name. I am not active anymore here Cos of other engagements so please always dm me for verification or ask me to quote you ,small due diligence work shouldn’t cost a thing.

For all the mentions and insults hauled at me, I want that edited or I will post here with your username and a lot about scam. I didn’t come here to play

Hi..... What is your problem?

You have issues understanding English or what?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenadelowo(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2018
$100 * 5 Amazon GC available

With valid receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Pls..... I need 50k$ btc

Bring your bulk and Small quantity to me grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2018
BULK BTC Still needed
any wallet

rate 370-375
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zedoo(m): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

So you asked your scammer to confirm he’s “Udiboy” and he never quoted you using my name and you still went ahead to send him money? Really? In 2018? And you are here calling my name up and down. No words for you .

Nope it wasn't you... Its Goliver.. Not you .. Your scammer failed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Sirambassador:
Pls..... I need 50k$ btc

Bring your bulk and Small quantity to me grin

Am buying @375-380
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zedoo(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

Zedoo or whatever you call yourself. Are you so blind that you could not see the “f” on my name indicating that I’m a female. I have said it a 100th time .
You are so sure that you contacted me from this your narrative, there’s nothing to show you using “Allegedly Udiboy “ or someone claiming to be Udiboy.
Just find a way to edit this nonsense and remove my name from all the mentions if not I will do the same to you on all the threads here

Read my write up again.. Ure just part of the narrative... Well m sorry aigh??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zedoo(m): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Bring any amount of BITCOIN (any Wallet) as we are BUYING (BTC $50 to BTC $1000 etc)

RMB 50 to RMB 3000 and above is always Available. Payoneer is Available for sale!

Paypal $500 (fnf or gns) Available for urgent sale at Happy New Year Rates . N.:B: Pack some or pack all
!

Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2018
We have:

¤ Skrill -N.A
¤ Neteller- N.A
¤ Payoneer -N.A
¤ BTC -N.A
¤ Paypal -Available ($500)
¤ PM -Available
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

Available for urgent sales at Happy New Year Rates!

Do you want to Sell or Buy BTC (Bitcoin), Skrill, Verified Paypal, Payoneer or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call Us................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2018
itunesforcash:

The stupid number came my way and said he's Udiboy
All is well!

Udiboy if u are not the fake person put your number on your sig
That's not the real Udiboy's number.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2018
descrisom:
$190 eth available
$266 btc available on paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BJ4REEL(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2018
$25 BTC available @370

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Good morning...

I need bulk BTC @ 375-380

Only serious minded should buzz me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Udiboy:

Toluxa, you saw my name and scam talk and you didn’t bother to dm me or Whstsapp me. Kontinu. Tomor you will come and ask me for btc

shocked shocked
Babe! I'm so sorry. I honestly had no idea. I barely ready through messages here these days. Ha, scam ke??
Make I rush check oo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2018
we are still buying btc

all quantity @ reasonable rate

large quantity as high as[b] 383/$[/b]

bring what you have we can work something out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2018
$1000 Payoneer fund neeeded.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gr8virus(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2018
BJ4REEL:
$25 BTC available @370

Come, whatsapp in my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BJ4REEL(m): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2018
BJ4REEL:
$25 BTC available @370

Available!

Scammers keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2018
kokertalented1:
$177 btc available

Contact details on signature!

Available for dash @give away rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
$965 btc available here @ 385.

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BJ4REEL(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
gr8virus:

Come, whatsapp in my signature

Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
$50 btc needed to non Paxful wallet asap. If you have, pls come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gr8virus(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
BJ4REEL:

Ok
We dey whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizeul(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
$64 BCH available on Blockchain.
$64 BCH.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
DoyenExchange:
Bring any amount of BITCOIN (any Wallet) as we are BUYING (BTC $50 to BTC $1000 etc)

RMB 50 to RMB 3000 and above is always Available. Payoneer is Available for sale!

Paypal $500 (fnf or gns) Available for urgent sale at Happy New Year Rates . N.:B: Pack some or pack all
!

Contact us immediately. Call or whatsApp. See our signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (4811) (4812) (4813) (4814) (4815) (4816) (4817) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.