Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5149998 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
PayPal fnf available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
No bro, Onatisi isn’t even replying my messages since yesterday.
HazzanTazzan:

Looks like they don't want to bore us With this issue and they have refused to post details here..

Perhaps they are sorting it on one of the groups
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
I’m gonna try explain everything this and keep as short as possible.

I contacted Onatisi on Wed 14th, he said he has $600 Skrill for sale and I said I’m gonna buy all. I gave him my email and he sent the funds like he always does, keep in mind Onatisi sells Skrill to me everytime without any problem.

When I checked my account, I saw the name on the Skrill account that the funds were sent from isn’t a Nigerian name or account and I asked if the owner can verify the Skrill email and Onatisi said No. I then told Onatisi I’m gonna have to contact Skrill to return the funds as I can’t buy it cause the fund doesn’t seem legit if the owner can’t verify the email.

Onatisi called me that I should send the Skrill back to the same email but I said I would prefer that Skrill and ask them to return it themselves. That was when Onatisi said I can’t hold the Skrill until I wait for Skrill to get back to me, then I said. Ok.... I’m gonna send the Naira which is #193k into ur account and when I contact Skrill, I’m gonna ask you to send my Naira back and he said ok... We came to this agreement on a phone call and can’t be shown on a screenshot.

When I contacted Skrill, Skrill told me to send the funds back to the same email. Now It’s Onatisi is asking me to send to a different email and since yesterday morning he hasn’t been replying me on WhatsApp.

So I’ve done wrong by sending you the 193k to keep just so you don’t say I’m holding the Skrill funds and the Naira

Thanks

[quote author=chiefkpokp post=65123314][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
I’m gonna try explain everything this and keep as short as possible.

I contacted Onatisi on Wed 14th, he said he has $600 Skrill for sale and I said I’m gonna buy all. I gave him my email and he sent the funds like he always does, keep in mind Onatisi sells Skrill to me everytime without any problem.

When I checked my account, I saw the name on the Skrill account that the funds were sent from isn’t a Nigerian name or account and I asked if the owner can verify the Skrill email and Onatisi said No. I then told Onatisi I’m gonna have to contact Skrill to return the funds as I can’t buy it cause the fund doesn’t seem legit if the owner can’t verify the email.

Onatisi called me that I should send the Skrill back to the same email but I said I would prefer that Skrill and ask them to return it themselves. That was when Onatisi said I can’t hold the Skrill until I wait for Skrill to get back to me, then I said. Ok.... I’m gonna send the Naira which is #193k into ur account and when I contact Skrill, I’m gonna ask you to send my Naira back and he said ok... We came to this agreement on a phone call and can’t be shown on a screenshot.

When I contacted Skrill, Skrill told me to send the funds back to the same email. Now It’s Onatisi is asking me to send to a different email and since yesterday morning he hasn’t been replying me on WhatsApp.

So I’ve done wrong by sending you the 193k to keep just so you don’t say I’m holding the Skrill funds and the Naira

Thanks

Wait ooo was there a charge back in the funds sends or just because the email is not Nigerian email and the name is not Nigeria name ?

Secondly, is skrill support not having access to see that when you refund back to the email that sent funds they know you have refunded so why did you refuse in the first place when he told you to refund funds back?

I can't see any issue here at all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
PayPal funds available!

PayPal funds available!!

PayPal funds available!!!

Contact me via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
1. There’s no chargebacks, only bought the funds on Wed night, just that the name on the Skrill isn’t Nigerian and I asked Onatisi before he said the owner of the funds can’t confirm the Skrill email, for example if I sent a code to the email, he can’t probide the code.

2. I said I’m gonna contact Skrill just to be on the safe side as I don’t want other funds in there to be affected as well, but I was able to contact Skrill and messaged Onatisi at 3:30pm on Thursday but he told me he already paid the owner of the funds that couldn’t and still can’t verify the email

OkwaIfugo:

Wait ooo was there a charge back in the funds sends or just because the email is not Nigerian email and the name is not Nigeria name ?

Secondly, is skrill support not having access to see that when you refund back to the email that sent funds they know you have refunded so why did you refuse in the first place when he told you to refund funds back?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
1. There’s no chargebacks, only bought the funds on Wed night, just that the name on the Skrill isn’t Nigerian and I asked Onatisi before he said the owner of the funds can’t confirm the Skrill email, for example if I sent a code to the email, he can’t probide the code.

2. I said I’m gonna contact Skrill just to be on the safe side as I don’t want other funds in there to be affected as well, but I was able to contact Skrill and messaged Onatisi at 3:30pm on Thursday but he told me he already paid the owner of the funds that couldn’t and still can’t verify the email

Oga this is too much stress for someone.
I have bought skrill, PayPal, payza from people here. I make sure I buy from people I know. And if there is issue after the deal, surely I will go back to them and resolve it.

As long as there is no chsrgeback I Dont see any issue here.

You are just disturbing yourself for nothing cos you Dont have a case.

This will be a case is there is charge back for that transaction.

So my opinion is rest till there is case if not matter die.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sirambassador:
$8000 btc available paxful wallet

Still in stock?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Baba GOd bless you.
This is the reason why I told him to state the case himself and to let the whole world judge.
I have had many successful Skrill and neteller deals with him in the past.i contacted him that I had skrills,we both agreed on a price and I told him that I am just a middle man,he knows that I don't even have a Skrill account.when the person sent the Skrill it was sent in euros,he raised an issue that can the seller verify the email which the seller agreed to do,later he said he wanted the seller to send identification papers ,I TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY AND PASSIONATELY THAT IF HE ISN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT ,HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK IMMEDIATELY AS THE SELLER WAS WILLING TO ACCEPT IT THEN. I PLEADED BOTH ON WHATSAPP CHAT AND WHATSAPP CALL. THAT HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK,HE SAID NO THAT HE WANTS TO CONTACT SKRILL ,REPORT THE SKRILL BEFORE SENDING IT BACK.all these happened between the hrs of 5-10pm on Wednesday,the middle man that sold the Skrill to me kept asking me to tell him to send it back to the same email that it came from,I pleaded with them to give him till the following morning that he will send it back,they accepted due to the trust and confidence they have in me.
By 8am on Thursday,I contacted him again on WhatsApp and asked him if he had contacted skrills,he said NO,I told him that if by 10.30am and he hasn't sent back the Skrill ,I will have to release the funds naira to the sellers,he didn't contact again until around 6pm on Thursday,I had no choice but to release the naira around 2-3pm,he contacted me by 6pm saying he wants his naira back,I contacted the middle man who sold the skrills,he said the person who sent it isn't online ,I told Lucy that I can't hold on to a seller naira and Skrill funds for over 24hrs. The same thing I told him on Wednesday evening was the same thing that Skrill told him,that all he has to do is just send back. The option given to us by the middle man is that he should send to another email address.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:

Dont take it that I am defending him.. Not at all. I wanted to read where you said there was a charge back but you confirmed there was not. Skrill, PayPal, payza, are risky ecurrency even after confirming email the funds can still be charged back.

Everybody here buys and sells nobody can wait for you to mail skrill and they take days to reply.

He told you to refund you refused, and you said you will pay and then you paid.

Now he has also paid who ever he bought from.

My Oga this is no case. Every fund in PayPal, skrill, payza is a suspected fund until the days of suspecting is over.

So you got no case.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Regarding the first point boss, I told Onatisi specifically that I’m not paying for the funds, but will only send the Skrill back after I’ve notified Skrill, that was when he said I can’t hold both the Naira and Skrill funds still I hear back from Skrill, and that what why I sent the Naira to him for him to keep that after hearing back from Skrill he’s going to send my Naira back to me while the Skrill gets returned. And he agreed to that.

Tabbaz:
@onatisi and @callmelucy. I think it's better to paste screenshot of the conversion here for larger audience to advice.

From what I saw in the screenshot @onatisi sent to me, I don't want to meddle fully as the case is a bit complicated.
1. Why did callmelucy paid even though he felt it was a hacked fund
2.why didn't he reverse the fund immediately to the sender email
3.why can't @onatisi contact the owner of the fund to assist callmelucy in clarifying the suspected hacked fund

When they paste their conversion, people will get my point more clearly

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
Regarding the first point boss, I told Onatisi specifically that I’m not paying for the funds, but will only send the Skrill back after I’ve notified Skrill, that was when he said I can’t hold both the Naira and Skrill funds still I hear back from Skrill, and that what why I sent the Naira to him for him to keep that after hearing back from Skrill he’s going to send my Naira back to me while the Skrill gets returned. And he agreed to that.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
What did I say to you on the phone when sending th Naira to you boss, I said I’m gonna request for the Naira back when I heard back from Skrill. You know the money I sent to you wasn’t a payment. Just so you can hold on to it when you said I can’t hold on to both Skrill and Naira.

[quote author=onatisi post=65143109][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
What did I say to you on the phone when sending th Naira to you boss, I said I’m gonna request for the Naira back when I heard back from Skrill. You know the money I sent to you wasn’t a payment. Just so you can hold on to it when you said I can’t hold on to both Skrill and Naira.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluikon(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shugaball:

Werey you are still a scam

Your father is scam
Abi oloriburuku lelei ni??
How could you come here to spoil people's name just because you want attention or because we're doing thesame thing (buying gift cards)
Pls tell me when did me and you have any business together?? When did we transact??
When did I scam any of your families??
If you don't desist from spoiling my name/page I will hire a caterpillar of thunder from heaven to strike your and your family.
OLORIBURUKU
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'm Buying BCH ( bitcoin cash )
Rate: N300-320 ( depending on amount )

Buying any volume of BCH

Fast payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
$200 BTC available in Paxful Wallet

$200 BTC available in Paxful Wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
tunji2003:
Just sold some btc to copperA2015 smooth and swift transaction.

Thanks boss...
Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
$200 btc available... Paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lol @ u r sending first grin
Hamidu2017:

I need $100 I will pay 350
if you are interested let me know
and you are sending first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
U go still see person wey no go hear. Send first ko, mtschew
OkwaIfugo:

Use escrow while dealing with this moniker & hamidu2017

Pls use escrow. A well known escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Egonne1:

Hehehe mk sure you send first oooo grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
$5000 etherum/ ETH available at 360/$

Contact for bits or all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Egonne1:
U go still see person wey no go hear. Send first ko, mtschew

Yes na those with excess money.
Not people like us that's managing ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
PayPal fnf available

Weekend rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jozzee1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
jozzee1:
100% LEGIT!

BRING ALL YOUR AMAZON AND ITUNES GIFT CARDS

Bring your Amazon cards with receipt.
Bring your iTunes gift cards.
All denominations, any quantity.
Instant loading!
Instant payment!
Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.
My rates are very good.

Please bring only genuine, unredeemed cards. Bad Cards are totally unacceptable.

https:///send?phone=2348060865059

See my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4237272/sell-gift-cards-buy-cheap#64913495

Still buying!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
100 dollar amazon gift card available
Cash receipt
https:///send?phone=2348066475319
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Egonne1:
grin grin grin
It is even better to avoid any form of transaction with him.
Even if he decides to send first, beware of MITM scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ibraheem009:

grin grin grin
It is even better to avoid any form of transaction with him.
Even if he decides to send first, beware of MITM scam.

I'm telling you.
Sending first is risky.
Receiving first from him too.

But I have stringent rules when receiving first so he won't do me mitm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
3RNEST:

$1400 Skrill Fund Available

Rate: 340/$

Minimum order: $200

Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets deal........................
$1200 Skrill to go....

Closing market soon
Thanks to @LegalWealth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.