Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191620 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
My brother! Na God dey save person. Even doing escrow now is with fear and trembling
Ibraheem009:

grin grin grin
It is even better to avoid any form of transaction with him.
Even if he decides to send first, beware of MITM scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
I sent you a message at 3:30pm on Thursday which is less than 24 hours you claimed, check ur WhatsApp messages

You saying that you can’t contact the sender of the funds now or what cause you’re not replying my messages on WhatsApp which is why I had to bring this on here.
onatisi:

Baba GOd bless you.
This is the reason why I told him to state the case himself and to let the whole world judge.
I have had many successful Skrill and neteller deals with him in the past.i contacted him that I had skrills,we both agreed on a price and I told him that I am just a middle man,he knows that I don't even have a Skrill account.when the person sent the Skrill it was sent in euros,he raised an issue that can the seller verify the email which the seller agreed to do,later he said he wanted the seller to send identification papers ,I TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY AND PASSIONATELY THAT IF HE ISN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT ,HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK IMMEDIATELY AS THE SELLER WAS WILLING TO ACCEPT IT THEN. I PLEADED BOTH ON WHATSAPP CHAT AND WHATSAPP CALL. THAT HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK,HE SAID NO THAT HE WANTS TO CONTACT SKRILL ,REPORT THE SKRILL BEFORE SENDING IT BACK.all these happened between the hrs of 5-10pm on Wednesday,the middle man that sold the Skrill to me kept asking me to tell him to send it back to the same email that it came from,I pleaded with them to give him till the following morning that he will send it back,they accepted due to the trust and confidence they have in me.
By 8am on Thursday,I contacted him again on WhatsApp and asked him if he had contacted skrills,he said NO,I told him that if by 10.30am and he hasn't sent back the Skrill ,I will have to release the funds naira to the sellers,he didn't contact again until around 6pm on Thursday,I had no choice but to release the naira around 2-3pm,he contacted me by 6pm saying he wants his naira back,I contacted the middle man who sold the skrills,he said the person who sent it isn't online ,I told Lucy that I can't hold on to a seller naira and Skrill funds for over 24hrs. The same thing I told him on Wednesday evening was the same thing that Skrill told him,that all he has to do is just send back. The option given to us by the middle man is that he should send to another email address.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ammc:
PayPal funds available!

PayPal funds available!!

PayPal funds available!!!

Contact me via signature

Here Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bros what's the agreement you people had on the phone before he sent you that naira, according to his statement, he said he was contacting skill for them to return the funds,and then you said to him that he can not hold funds,the naira and the skill, and then he said he wud pay u pending when skill finally return the funds and u return his naira.....before skrill Assk him to send back to the sender account...did some sort of this communication on phone call occur? Your response will determine what I will say next

onatisi:

Baba GOd bless you.
This is the reason why I told him to state the case himself and to let the whole world judge.
I have had many successful Skrill and neteller deals with him in the past.i contacted him that I had skrills,we both agreed on a price and I told him that I am just a middle man,he knows that I don't even have a Skrill account.when the person sent the Skrill it was sent in euros,he raised an issue that can the seller verify the email which the seller agreed to do,later he said he wanted the seller to send identification papers ,I TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY AND PASSIONATELY THAT IF HE ISN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT ,HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK IMMEDIATELY AS THE SELLER WAS WILLING TO ACCEPT IT THEN. I PLEADED BOTH ON WHATSAPP CHAT AND WHATSAPP CALL. THAT HE SHOULD SEND IT BACK,HE SAID NO THAT HE WANTS TO CONTACT SKRILL ,REPORT THE SKRILL BEFORE SENDING IT BACK.all these happened between the hrs of 5-10pm on Wednesday,the middle man that sold the Skrill to me kept asking me to tell him to send it back to the same email that it came from,I pleaded with them to give him till the following morning that he will send it back,they accepted due to the trust and confidence they have in me.
By 8am on Thursday,I contacted him again on WhatsApp and asked him if he had contacted skrills,he said NO,I told him that if by 10.30am and he hasn't sent back the Skrill ,I will have to release the funds naira to the sellers,he didn't contact again until around 6pm on Thursday,I had no choice but to release the naira around 2-3pm,he contacted me by 6pm saying he wants his naira back,I contacted the middle man who sold the skrills,he said the person who sent it isn't online ,I told Lucy that I can't hold on to a seller naira and Skrill funds for over 24hrs. The same thing I told him on Wednesday evening was the same thing that Skrill told him,that all he has to do is just send back. The option given to us by the middle man is that he should send to another email address.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
JoshMedia:
$85 BTC available at N355/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
I sent you a message at 3:30pm on Thursday which is less than 24 hours you claimed, check ur WhatsApp messages

You saying that you can’t contact the sender of the funds now or what cause you’re not replying my messages on WhatsApp which is why I had to bring this on here.
Baba ,you know how I was pleading with you on Wednesday to send the Skrill back immediately if you don't want it .I even went to the extent of telling you NOT TO SEND ME ANY NAIRA BUT RETURN THE SKRILL BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM,YOU REFUSED FLATLY. I even went as far as telling you to send the fund back first then contact Skrill if you want to,you refused again.
And you know how you responded to me before I asked you to tell everyone what happened.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
$900 to $1k BTC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
eBay checkout available

PayPal fnf available

Weekend rate

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Still buying Bulk Bitcoin.

N340

$500 n above
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
3RNEST:

$1200 Skrill to go....

Closing market soon
Thanks to @LegalWealth grin

You are welcome! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
lepagawu:
$60 AGC available

Fastest finger, your rate is my rate

http:///send?phone=2349068567567
kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shawlar(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
What did I say to you on the phone when sending th Naira to you boss, I said I’m gonna request for the Naira back when I heard back from Skrill. You know the money I sent to you wasn’t a payment. Just so you can hold on to it when you said I can’t hold on to both Skrill and Naira.

I just don't understand why you didn't return the funds immediately if you were suspicious of it and then contact skrill support.. Why did You have to wait to first contact skrill before refunding it...? So if it had taken skrill 5 days to respond to you, the owner/sender of the funds should just have been waiting abi...? That wouldn't have been fair, How do you expect the middle man to placate his clients....??

By the way, did skrill confirm to you if the funds were hacked or not??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by purest21(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by purest21(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
$132 btc available @ 350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
purest21:
$132 btc available @ 350
No contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolutopsy: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Payoneer Funds Available. Contact at signature.�
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yes, you pleaded and I explained to you why I needed to contact Skrill........... I didn’t expect you to pay ur client when you know the deal isn’t settled and you know you wouldn’t be able to get hold of the client but you sent ahead and sent him the money anyways.

I don’t understand what you want me to do since you’ve decided not to reply my messages

onatisi:

Baba ,you know how I was pleading with you on Wednesday to send the Skrill back immediately if you don't want it .I even went to the extent of telling you NOT TO SEND ME ANY NAIRA BUT RETURN THE SKRILL BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM,YOU REFUSED FLATLY. I even went as far as telling you to send the fund back first then contact Skrill if you want to,you refused again.
And you know how you responded to me before I asked you to tell everyone what happened.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
I just needed to be careful and thanks to God I was able to hear back from Skrill less than 24 hours.................
Which I then contacted him, he’s now telling me to send to a different email while that wasn’t the initial agreement.

The initial agreement was, so to avoid saying I’m holding the Skrill, that’s why I sent 193k to you that when I hear back from Skrill, you can then send me the Naira back........

Thanks boss

shawlar:

I just don't understand why you didn't return the funds immediately if you were suspicious of it and then contact skrill support.. Why did You have to wait to first contact skrill before refunding it...? So if it had taken skrill 5 days to respond to you, the owner/sender of the funds should just have been waiting abi...? That wouldn't have been fair, How do you expect the middle man to placate his clients....??

By the way, did skrill confirm to you if the funds were hacked or not??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
*We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
*We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate!

We have:

¤ Neteller - Available (Anytime!)
¤ PayPal - Available( FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill - Needed from $25 to $3500
¤ PM - N.A
¤ Payoneer - N.A
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (Min. $)

**RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
***Do you want to Sell or Buy verified Paypal, Payoneer, PM, BTC, Skrill or Neteller etc?

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'm buying Skrill Now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'm buying Bulk PayPal Fund
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks Chief, exactly our agreement during the phone call.

I’ve done a lot of transactions with you and they’re all successful which was why I decided you keep the Naira pending Skrill reply.

chiefkpokp:
Bros what's the agreement you people had on the phone before he sent you that naira, according to his statement, he said he was contacting skill for them to return the funds,and then you said to him that he can not hold funds,the naira and the skill, and then he said he wud pay u pending when skill finally return the funds and u return his naira.....before skrill Assk him to send back to the sender account...did some sort of this communication on phone call occur? Your response will determine what I will say next

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
3RNEST:

$1200 Skrill to go....

Closing market soon
Thanks to @LegalWealth grin
Sold to MamaB @ Bookiemart grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
$365 btc available on blockchain @ #355/$ Sharp

3 eth available too.

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by peeps4u: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
vvaley:

Enter my WhatsApp

Bro, I cant seem to find your number on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
CallmeLucy:
Thanks Chief, exactly our agreement during the phone call.

I’ve done a lot of transactions with you and they’re all successful which was why I decided you keep the Naira pending Skrill reply.

you should have returned the money to the sender immediately you suspected a foul play ( if there is any ) .. paypal would have limited both account if you try that with them, when sending money with skrill there is a section where you can write NOTES , you should have refunded the email and give reason why you are refunding in the Notes section , you are lucky skrill didnt close your account , trust me your account is now under skrill radar ..

i have refunded countless time , it's not new .. once i smell something fishy i refund immediately
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibcdesigns(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
MyBtcNg is buying iTunes Gift card at 245/$ right about now. Chat Up or visit www.mybtc.com.ng to get a deal now. Check signature for whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Singapore1:

you should have returned the money to the sender immediately you suspected a foul play ( if there is any ) .. paypal would have limited both account if you try that with them, when sending money with skrill there is a section where you can write NOTES , you should have refunded the email and give reason why you are refunding in the Notes section , you are lucky skrill didnt close your account , trust me your account is now under skrill radar ..

i have refunded countless time , it's not new .. once i smell something fishy i refund immediately
Exactly my thought
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
$360 btc available at 353/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.