Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190029 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
In other news, we buying bitcoin, Payoneer and perfect money.
Bring your
- Bitcoin

- Payoneer

- Perfect Money

Any quantity and all bitcoin wallets accepted.

Contact is on signature.

Payment is always fast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Laggatumuch:

No need for long talks , if he is a scammer time will tell if he is not time will also tell, so you guys rest your case and let business continue as usual

My brother you are both confused ..

Time will tell nothing cause even those old members I mentioned earlier can still go rogue. Trust nobody they say but if you do at your own risk .

No be by you open acct in 2007.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Available:

PayPal 380 - 325/$

FIXED RATE !!

Whatsapp : https:///Send?phone=2348067487543
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Barlowskillz:

My brother you are both confused ..

Time will tell nothing cause even those old members I mentioned earlier can still go rogue. Trust nobody they say but if you do at your own risk .

No be by you open acct in 2007.

Don’t insult me , the difference between the day you are born and the day a man dies is time , so like I said time will tell , don’t even try to insult me , I respect every ones opinion and give respect to everyone, so don’t insult me , am not here for insult, most people have pride because of what you think you have achieved and tends to insult anyone you see forgetting that what you think you have acquired is another man’s house help achievement. Stay humble and don’t insult anyone, from my post earlier I didn’t insult anyone , so don’t insult me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Don’t insult me , the difference between the day you are born and the day a man dies is time , so like I said time will tell , don’t even try to insult me , I respect every ones opinion and give respect to everyone, so don’t insult me , am not here for insult, most people have pride because of what you think you have achieved and tends to insult anyone you see forgetting that what you think you have acquired is another man’s house help achievement. Stay humble and don’t insult anyone, from my post earlier I didn’t insult anyone , so don’t insult me

OK. I’m sorry sir . But you are totally wrong about whatever you may think of me.

Did you ever asked your friend why he posted all those shit ?? Did you ? But it’s ok .

Just forget .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Barlowskillz:

OK. I’m sorry sir . But you are totally wrong about whatever you may think of me.

Did you ever asked your friend why he posted all those shit ?? Did you ? But it’s ok .

Just forget .

Thanks I love your kind of personality, I have also learnt from today
I never tagged you a scammer because I don’t have anything against you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($420)
¤ PayPal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($-----) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($860) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL, PAYONEER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
yusuftaiwo2015:
$5000 Payoneer funds needed. Bring all what you have and I will take all at your rate.
Contact 08060150245(whatsapp)
Instant payment guaranteed.
Escrow is allowed
Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temilolwag(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Successful Transaction everyday.
Keep bringing your Fiverr and Upwork withdrawal
Fiverr and Upwork withdrawal !!!
Fiverr and Upwork withdrawal !!!
Temiloluwag still buying
Fuhrerfran6:
smooth deal with temiloluwag.....there are people here that you can trust.....thank you bro....Il always get back to you for my withdrawals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
chigo4u:

I know a scammer when I see one. cool

Oh because I keep small beards ... cheesy

Ode ni e.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donsamtex(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
$1500 paxful bitcoin needed
Contact below

NB- if you're not a regular trader here kindly come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
adedayor08 is here

still buying btc @ cool rate...

contact in signature for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
100$ PayPal fund available for sale.

100£ paypal fund available for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Appguru:

Thanks for smooth transaction.

You are welcome. It's a pleasure dealing with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
$300 BTC needed at #345

Contact me if you wish to sell

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Still buying bulk btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ochadez(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Good morning
My name is *PECO* and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is [b[PECO[/b]
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digitalsimboja: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
$150 btc available @ 356/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Drlaw:
The hand writing is clearly written, some proof are incoherent of their claims, A clean mind fear no accusation, there is no point of bullying anyone here, as long as NL is a free forum its the duty of everyone who have clean conscience to investigate any claim as to not lead anyone astray ( to scam den, Warriblood company, Yomilove trick......).

To those siding people raising a false alarm on a particular moniker, its in another people duty to also have proof of what its been observed. in other to affirm the fact. and anyone raising a false alarm without proof we know them by there fruit to stylishly solicit for popularity in other to perpetrate their act. some have tried that trick in the past and it work for them.

And to those who are trying to venture in paid escrow, is there a sense in it for someone trading Million to risk his fund with someone with low trade volume to act as an Escrow? what if something goes wrong ?

there is nothing bad if some have genuine mind to act as an escrow , that person have to produce atleast four(4) international passport of his relatives, and some other things as suggested. also with good collateral at stake.

if the new trader are accusing old trader of bullying its just a contest of FUD, and this people have come a long way. conquering the devil in them, not doing their fellow trader Yomilove trick.

So someone cant not come from Paraga joint thinking NL is for everybody and y'all begin to throw trash. this is not craiglist, even craiglist flag suspicous moniker instantly.

Payoneer funds Needed.

My brother be straight forward ... don’t just point finger direct it to who it meant for .

No be buy I open moniker in 2007 or in 2018 that shits never matter

We know people are capable of spamming old acts so it’s not new.

You mention Craigslist . Well I don’t know what you’re trying to say but I know even Craigslist can’t redflag if you’re a true son of the soil with good intention.

As the king of the old moniker that you’re PLEASE BE BOLD enough and raise redfksg with moral if you notice one

You already said it’s a free forum .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
WE are buying all your coin at good rate
Bring your Bitcoin to us
Bring your ethereum to us

Visit our site on my profile, register and start and trade with us..
You can also contact on WhatsApp if you have issue with our site..
Site link in bio

Note : we only take order on the website.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
WE are buying all your coin at good rate
Bring your Bitcoin to us
Bring your ethereum to us

Visit our site on my profile, register and start and trade with us..
You can also contact on WhatsApp if you have issue with our site..
Site link in bio

Note : we only take order on the website
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
$63 BTC available @350

Paxful Wallet. Come Fast

Can only send first to reputable members otherwise come with an escrow

Sold to Oluwo1
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sindycurve4u(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
AMAZON GIFT CARDS NEEDED
CASH & DEBIT RECEIPT
WHATSAPP IS THE ENTERTAINING OFFICE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
We are learning everyday . Apology to all. “Scammers not included”

�����
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bring your perfect money

Am buying small bits and bulk.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
I need $300 BTC

Contact me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
$75 AGC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
500$ Perfect money available at 360/$ pm me on whatup chat or call.

Payoneer fund still needed, bring all payoneer fund to my pm.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Now buying btc at 350/$.
Buying bulk and bits.
Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digitalsimboja: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lets deal on Whatsapp 08063874746

Ibraheem009:
Now buying btc at 350/$.
Buying bulk and bits.
Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Egonne1:
In other news, we buying bitcoin, Payoneer and perfect money.
Bring your
- Bitcoin

- Payoneer

- Perfect Money

Any quantity and all bitcoin wallets accepted.

Contact is on signature.

Payment is always fast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Appguru(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Teebrown59:

$250 is available @ 345

Thanks for smooth transaction.
More Payoneer funds still needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.