Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5234531 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - Available ($420)
¤ PayPal - Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -Available ($-----) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($860) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL, PAYONEER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am buying PayPal at 330 naira today. PM me if you need. Take note too that Kayjegs doesn't use a Nigerian number to chat you. So if you see any Kayjegs chatting with you with a Nigerian number, you are wrong. Thanks and do have a lovely weekend.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oladayo63... I'm it's me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Oladayo63... I'm it's me

Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
kayjegs:
I am buying PayPal at 330 naira today. PM me if you need. Take note too that Kayjegs doesn't use a Nigerian number to chat you. So if you see any Kayjegs chatting with you with a Nigerian number, you are wrong. Thanks and do have a lovely weekend.

Come take 1200$ fnf
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
WE are buying all your coin at good rate
Bring your Bitcoin to us
Bring your ethereum to us

Visit our site on my profile, register and start and trade with us..
You can also contact on WhatsApp if you have issue with our site..
Site link in bio

Note : we only take order on the website.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donsamtex(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
donsamtex:
$1500 paxful bitcoin needed
Contact below

NB- if you're not a regular trader here kindly come with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2018

∆ Needed Urgently ∆

√√ Skrill Funds

√√ Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds......

√√ Paxful Bitcoin......

============================================
Sellers Please Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets have a friendly deal..
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
I want to open a bitcoin wallet, pls which is preferable? And accept Nigerians
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
$300 BTC needed

Contact me if you have...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
silaxx:
I want to open a bitcoin wallet, pls which is preferable? And accept Nigerians
every wallet is worldwide, but paxful is cool because of segwit and 80% of nairaland business folks use paxful for transactions, but blockchain is more safer, make sure you use 2fa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mcmanuel20: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
$2140 btc available @ 355/$ ... paxful wallet. contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by computerboy: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Teebrown59:

$250 is available @ 345
sorry please chat me up. I'm not always online. I'm still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
$154 paypal fund available , rate is 335
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
habeeb246:
every wallet is worldwide, but paxful is cool because of segwit and 80% of nairaland business folks use paxful for transactions, but blockchain is more safer, make sure you use 2fa
thanks i appreciate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
The more he tried to get out of the mud, the more he sank. He's regretting....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Been very busy today with my clients hence no need to waste time on people who have decided to sell their soul to the devil.

What they always use in attack...

1. Old members bully new members.

2. The Cabal are attacking everybody to buy things cheap.

3. I was Scammed drama game.

We have many new monikers who came here studied the environment and went straight doing their business.

Same way we have had new members who will come here like reincarnated being just to scam people. Most of them are not new rather their main moniker has been blacklisted.

80% of methods these second category of new members I mentioned above use has already been discovered hence not working. So when they come here after registering and waiting for weeks to be eligible to comment and then they launch their tricks and we pick on them, they go mad.

Lastly we have scammers who will scam run away and after 6months to 1yr they come back to start drama and ask why they were added to scam list and then bring up threats of laughable court case bla bla bla.

As yesterday night drama was going on, Tekashi made a post after seeing that all his gra-gra to make Tabbaz remove his moniker from scam list did not work out the dude said many things which I quoted for posterity. But the most alarming one was that he mentioned one moniker and said the moniker is new and people here should be careful cos the moniker is one of them.

30mins after his comment at 1am this moniker came and posted PayPal advert. Now you know these scammers really have some kind of WhatsApp group and when things go bad they burst each other.

"Accusing someone of scam" drama is not new here and backing it up with screenshot is not new. These guys are way smart. But one thing that makes me happy is that non of their rants, madness, will stop me and many good members of this thread from working hard in making sure that we have a free scam trade zone here.

Many of them always say there is a cabal here. Yes we have cabal of legit people who have dedicated their lives to hard work and being legitimate.

While we also have cabals of scammers who will not stop introducing new methods to reap from where they did not sow.

So scammers & prospective ones can rant up and down for all I care you won't and can never stop me from bursting your games.

Happy Trading Guys.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digitalsimboja: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
anthonykezy:

Have you seen the cash?

Deal done and dusted.....To Adams on 09070032937 check your text message and ask around.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
$300 btc needed

Contact me if you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
descrisom:
COME WITH YOUR CARDS NOW
BUYING WITH VERY VERY HOT RATE NOW!!![/b]

Exchange your itunes BIG CARDS $101-$1000
To Bitcoin or Bank Payment(Nigerians Only)All
Payments are instantly

USA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
CANADA Itunes Cards $101-$1000
Google cards and Amazon cards needed urgently. Codes,debit and cash receipts are needed

I will pay you with correct, confirm good rate.
NOTE-Only Genuine, Activated, Unredeemed Good Cards. sad

Don't need bad cards. angry

whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
kayjegs:

I’ve got 380 !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tolzeal:
Available:

PayPal 380 - 325/$

FIXED RATE !!

Whatsapp : https:///Send?phone=2348067487543
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Still buying BTC
Bulk Preferred.

N320-345

Speedy Payment Always
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
1000$ btc needed in paxful wallet.

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
$150btc available at 350 to any wallet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Skrill $420 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by computerboy: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Still buying Payoneer. Chat me on WhatsApp for faster deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello All. Contact me if you can do $400 Paypal checkout for me on freelancer.com

Reasonable and Considerate rate please cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Efe277: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
I have $20 Paypal funds for SALE before tomorrow runs out, if you have a legit and strong Escrow service, please contact me now. Rate= N320/$
NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS SHOULD NOT WASTE THEIR TIME TO CONTACT ME, BECAUSE I DO NOT SEND FIRST UNLESS YOU WILL CREDIT FIRST, IF NOT....BRING A STRONG AND RELIABLE ESCROW.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tolzeal:

I’ve got 380 !

Just seeing this. Can you PM me and then we can chat further. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Efe277:
I have $20 Paypal funds for SALE before tomorrow runs out, if you have a legit and strong Escrow service, please contact me now. Rate= N320/$
NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS SHOULD NOT WASTE THEIR TIME TO CONTACT ME, BECAUSE I DO NOT SEND FIRST UNLESS YOU WILL CREDIT FIRST, IF NOT....BRING A STRONG AND RELIABLE ESCROW.

Early this morning at midnight before you made your first post, Tekashi prophesied that you were the new recruit in their gang. Shortly after his prophesy not up to 45mins you dropped your first advert post here.

You might be innocent but my advice to people here is this. Even when you deal with this moniker for 99 times with escrow pls continue using Escrow even at 200-300 deals with him.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
VIRTUALPAYPALTERMINAL

Today we have $32 BITCOIN FUND AT N335/$.

Today we have $33 PERFECT MONEY FUND AT N335/$.

WHATSAPP: 08030981624

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/vinqarallax

SITE: https://www.http://VIrtualpaypalterminal.com

N.B. I will not send first in any circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.