Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5168109 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Im buying payoneer fund at 340naira per $ .. contact me on my signature and let us deal . instant payments to your bank account . I have done business with several people on here feel free to look through my posts .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TCD: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Im buying payoneer fund at 340 naira per $ .. contact me on my signature and let us deal . instant payments to your bank account . I have done business with several people on here feel free to look through my posts .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AXYZ: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
legalwealth:

Do you still need neteller fund?

Do you have paypal fund? I have a few dollars to exchange.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:

This man is the same person below, check their mobile number

People are Now resurrecting old abandoned monikers to sell funds.

Did they just blow whistle for all these scammers? It's really getting too much.

Thanks for the great job bro.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sorry who are you again?

You came on here to blab rubbish because someone lifted the ban on your moniker?

Please face your front because I have met monikers like yours who eventually turned out to be what I thought they were.

I wonder who lifted the ban

Exchanger101:

@lymelyte is NOT the same person as me. I have bought cards from him & i asked him to give me a review, only for YOU to add slander & accusations to his name causing him to be banned! Stop saying what you do not know. I found his contact details and we traded outside NL. Simple
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Exactly my thoughts too

They keep coming on here with old monikers

Cjsmack:

Did they just blow whistle for all these scammers? It's really getting too much.

Thanks for the great job bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:
skrill
Name and call 2 people here who will vouch and stand that you will pay,then send me ur skrill email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Exactly my thoughts too

They keep coming on here with old monikers

No matter how well they up their game, with God, we keep exposing them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
In as much as I am against scammers, we can still give someone the benefit of doubt especially Wheh you don't buy or sell funds but carrying the matter on your head like gala.
Individually, let us do our investigations before transacting.
Oga exchanger101, I pray you are genuine cos you are trying hard to convince some people otherwise.
I don't know you and I have not gone through your monicker either.

@ other detectives, let us do this with diligence. Do not be in a hurry to label one a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

Name and call 2 people here who will vouch and stand that you will pay,then send me ur skrill email.

na just $35 i need now

you go sell??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Blazeen:
I have $900 Payoneer fund for sale at N350 per $1.
Please I want to do face to face transaction.
I live in Festac in Lagos.
Any body interested can get in touch.

My number is 09021777878.

Why won't you be honest and tell people that your Payoneer is restricted and you cannot send to other payoneer accounts. You don't have the send button.

What happens when Carshopper meets you in Festac, transfers money to you account, then is waiting for you to send Payoneer to him? You tell him there's a technical issue abi?

Please someone that has an unrestricted account should show him a screenshot of the "pay" button that is obviously missing from his screenshot.

I guess this is the part where he types a lengthy reply and feigns ignorance

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

I can vouch for Singapore1 grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:

na just $35 i need now

you go sell??
Nah,I am selling the whole 50$.
But can we work together?I like ur approach and manner . If you wont mind to work with me let me know.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

I can vouch for Singapore1 grin
I like him,I will work with him if he wishes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennyman2000(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Deal with exchanger101 at your own risk and also FreeWorld23. One person is behind those two monikers. let both monikers keep giving us scamming show. All you need on your own part is just to be careful. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Deal with exchanger101 at your own risk and also FreeWorld23. One person is behind those two monikers. let both monikers keep giving us scamming show. All you need on your own part is just to be careful. Cheers

Infact. This thread don scatter walahi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Exchanger101:

I have been unbanned because i have proved to the moderators that i am NOT a fraudster. WHY do you keep slandering other people on this forum especially w/o proof?

Thank you to @dragnet , @tumababa & @ladyF....The ones who i contacted and listened to my story & advised/acted on it. @Freeworld & @cjsmack STOP ACCUSING ME AND SOILING MY NAME! I DO NOT WORK WITH ANYONE NOR DO I RUN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM! THANK YOU
@bolded LadyF's role was to advise him to send his complaints to the mods. I told you to go to the business board, scroll down and check for the moderators of the section.

I see you took the advise and forwarded your grievances to the mods after telling you there's nothing I can do even if you send me the screenshots and evidence.

Dragnet must have acted on it. You're welcome for the advice. grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
kennyman2000:

Hehheee, too much drama. I will leave this thread very soon and go back to opening a solo thread whenever I have something to exchange.
Everybody is a suspect now.
Kennyman, i think you are making a lot of sense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

@bolded LadyF's role was to advise him to send his complaints to the mods. I told you to go to the business board, scroll down and check for the moderators of the section.

I see you took the advise and forwarded your grievances to the mods after telling you there's nothing I can do even if you send me the screenshots and evidence.

Dragnet must have acted on it. You're welcome for the advice. grin

Hahaaa, are you trying to distance yourself from him? angry.
Una welcome o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
na you mumu pass for this thread I swear grin few people who know me well will just laugh at your stvpidity grin

Freeworld is agarawu.23 and I dont buy or sell online funds like this cos I dont use it, in fact I dont know how to open a paypal account grin

You need a brain surgery if you think I am behind exchanger101 grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
tumababa:

Infact. This thread don scatter walahi
I have amazon gift card will u buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

Nah,I am selling the whole 50$.
But can we work together?I like ur approach and manner . If you wont mind to work with me let me know.

okay no problem

whatssap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
na you mumu pass for this thread I swear grin few people who know me well will just laugh at your stvpidity grin

Freeworld is agarawu.23 and I dont buy or sell online funds like this cos I dont use it, in fact I dont know how to open a paypal account grin

You need a brain surgery if you think I am behind exchanger101 grin

Grow up. You don't need to open your mouth and spew gabbage just cos he said you are " allegedly" exchanger 101 or whatever.
You don't buy and you don't sell you claim and yet you are here monitoring this thread every second. Are you a monitoring spirit?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:

okay no problem

whatssap
I dont do WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
Udiboy:

Grow up. You don't need to open your mouth and spew gabbage just cos he said you are " allegedly" exchanger 101 or whatever.
You don't buy and you don't sell you claim and yet you are here monitoring this thread every second. Are you a monitoring spirit?
[/s] dont make me think you are dumb like him undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
AXYZ:

Do you have paypal fund? I have a few dollars to exchange.
Contact me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

I dont do WhatsApp.
okay will add you on BBM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

Why won't you be honest and tell people that your Payoneer is restricted and you cannot send to other payoneer accounts. You don't have the send button.

What happens when Carshopper meets you in Festac, transfers money to you account, then is waiting for you to send Payoneer to him? You tell him there's a technical issue abi?

Please someone that has an unrestricted account should show him a screenshot of the "pay" button that is obviously missing from his screenshot.

I guess this is the part where he types a lengthy reply and feigns ignorance

If I meet am..na for area commander office for festac we go siddon transact...lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:

People are Now resurrecting old abandoned monikers to sell funds.
wallahi... but in other words, they're not resurrecting the account to sell fund but to scam Peep's.
Is time for Peep's to activate their third eyes...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

I have amazon gift card will u buy
lets talk on the amazon gift cards. How much? 07067657770
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Carshopper:

If I meet am..na for area commander office for festac we go siddon transact...lol

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nsonaso:

wallahi... but in other words, they're not resurrecting the account to sell fund but to scam Peep's.
Is time for Peep's to activate their third eyes...
Using new monikers isn't working for them anymore. I think we wont record any scamming here anytime soon wink

Nobody should do any backyard transaction again, let buyers and sellers drop their mobile numbers here.

If any nlder contact u for funds, tell him or her to quote you on this thread before anything.

If everybody can be observant and vigilant, these scammers won't feed here again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.