Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170221 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by texaco1: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
lizmovic:
lets talk on the amazon gift cards. How much? 07067657770
100$ 360N
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

I have amazon gift card will u buy

U can add me on bbm with pin "tumababa" to negotiate. Note. U send first b4 i pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
My spirit, body and soul tells me that you are the scammer on NL. I have proof.
The day I called you to explain how I am innocent and that myself and @exchange101 are two different people. I receive an sms after 30mins with the message " SMSCaster.com: Dear customer,due to your BVN system upgrade,your ATM CARD has just been deactivated,for reactivation call 08142101757 . Peeps, please be careful here. The scammers on this thread are trying to kill of real and legit vendors.
And for the mods, please make good research before banning people.
I stand by my word, I have done successful Biz with exchange101 and I can vouch for him. He is legit n genuine.
Cjsmack:

That's my fear.. He has been on nairaland before now.. He knows how the system works but the more he tries to prove he's genuine, the more ingenuine he becomes.

Now from all indications, I have reasons to believe that Exchanger101 is a potential scammer trying to blend in and gain people's trust before he strikes. Though I've got no concrete evidence to backup my claim.

So I still advise extreme caution to anyone willing to go into any deal with him now or In the nearest future.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
texaco1:

I dont do WhatsApp.

D1CB575E
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
lymelyte:
The day I called you to explain how I am innocent and that myself and @exchange101 are two different people. I receive an sms after 30mins with the message " SMSCaster.com: Dear customer,due to your BVN system upgrade,your ATM CARD has just been deactivated,for reactivation call 08142101757 . Peeps, please be careful here. The scammers on this thread are trying to kill of real and legit vendors.
I stand by my word, I have done successful Biz with exchange101 and I can vouch for him. He is legit n genuine.

YOUR SPIRIT IS WRONG O COS AH DON BUY FROM HIM, AND HE SENT FIRST
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:

YOUR SPIRIT IS WRONG O COS AH DON BUY FROM HIM, AND HE SENT FIRST
good for u. Just becareful because one successful Biz with a scammer doesn't automatically make d scammer legit. Alot of people here are wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:
okay will add you on BBM
i thought you said you dont have BBM and gmail.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihavespoken: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
See what bad governance has caused. The Nigerian government has turned most Nigerian youth to Bureau de Change.

Everybody running into threads looking to sell, buy and scam. There is no unity, everybody wants to scam the other and get rich overnight.

Yet we say we are giant of Africa, we are giant of SHIIT.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
eripecs:
i thought you said you dont have BBM and gmail.

is there anybody that doesnt have a mail account?

and for the bbm, it takes less than a minute to download bbm ma cheesy , since money is involve

( i have bbm account i just dont install it, since most of my contacts are on whatsapp already )

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Looking to buy $400 bitcoin my rate is 360 quote me let's talk or contact me via rolexsms .com scammers are Welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Be very careful lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eripecs(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Singapore1:

is there anybody that doesnt have a mail account?

and for the bbm, it takes less than a minute to download bbm ma cheesy , since money is involve

( i have bbm account i just dont install it, since most of my contacts are on whatsapp already )
see explanation. LOL. Just pulling your legs!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:
Be very careful lipsrsealed
Thanks Sis me I done be Agbala lagba for Nairaland I don't think I can get scammed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cjsmack:

One moderator will ban, another will unban..

All your stories are so fake..

Na only person wey won use him money play kite go transact with you.

I am 100% positive you and/or freeworld are fraudsters. I called you to clear my name and what did you do? You blocked me on whatsapp and hung up before iCould utter anything. Why? What are you hiding from? You knew i was banned so please tell me, WHO unbanned me & WHY After blocking my messages & busying my calls , you come on the forum after how many days to start your SLANDER all over again?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Sorry who are you again?

You came on here to blab rubbish because someone lifted the ban on your moniker?

Please face your front because I have met monikers like yours who eventually turned out to be what I thought they were.

I wonder who lifted the ban

Another one acting tough behind a pc. Who brought you into this discussion? Dont say what you do not know! ask your own mod @dragnet why he unbanned me! I have been sending him emails all day showing proofs i am not a fraud or scam! you are now joining bandwagon to talk absolute crap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
For your mind! Listen, you not worthy of been followed because you are too small minded and inconsequential in the scheme of life.
FreeWorld23:
Why this 'accused' scammer followed me is unknown

Exchanger101 And his defendant lymelyte (same person)

Should unfollow me please.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
rolexsms:
Thanks Sis me I done be Agbala lagba for Nairaland I don't think I can get scammed
sad

Drop your number for people to reach you na.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cjsmack:

No matter how well they up their game, with God, we keep exposing them.

With God indeed. People who throw the name of God around anyhow are often the evil doers camouflaging themselves. THE FACT YOU DO NOT WISH TO APPLY LOGIC IN THIS MATTER SHOWS HOW SHALLOW MINDED AND WEAK YOU ARE. myopic child

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Udiboy:
In as much as I am against scammers, we can still give someone the benefit of doubt especially Wheh you don't buy or sell funds but carrying the matter on your head like gala.
Individually, let us do our investigations before transacting.
Oga exchanger101, I pray you are genuine cos you are trying hard to convince some people otherwise.
I don't know you and I have not gone through your monicker either.

@ other detectives, let us do this with diligence. Do not be in a hurry to label one a scammer.

Thank you Udiboy. Why this freeworld23 and cjsmack are quick to judge is beyond me. It raises eyebrows...have they asked me to prove anything & i have not?? I DARE THEM TO ! I WILL PROVE BEYOND A DOUBT 100%!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Stop spamming my mentions pls. angry sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Deal with exchanger101 at your own risk and also FreeWorld23. One person is behind those two monikers. let both monikers keep giving us scamming show. All you need on your own part is just to be careful. Cheers

You just want to drop a comment. As INANE as this looks,you still clicked the submit button. I am disappointed in humanity on your behalf. Do not judge me if you dont know me.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Deal with exchanger101 at your own risk and also FreeWorld23. One person is behind those two monikers. let both monikers keep giving us scamming show. All you need on your own part is just to be careful. Cheers

You just want to drop a comment. As INANE as this looks,you still clicked the submit button. I am disappointed in humanity on your behalf. Do not judge me if you dont know me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
tumababa:

Infact. This thread don scatter walahi

Baba no vex abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
na you mumu pass for this thread I swear grin few people who know me well will just laugh at your stvpidity grin

Freeworld is agarawu.23 and I dont buy or sell online funds like this cos I dont use it, in fact I dont know how to open a paypal account grin

You need a brain surgery if you think I am behind exchanger101 grin

This is the only sensible thing you have said this year. Other than this, you yourself should accompany him into the theatre!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Udiboy:

Grow up. You don't need to open your mouth and spew gabbage just cos he said you are " allegedly" exchanger 101 or whatever.
You don't buy and you don't sell you claim and yet you are here monitoring this thread every second. Are you a monitoring spirit?

THANK YOU OOOO! WETIN PLANTAIN DEY FIND FOR YAM MARKET??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
ladyF:

I mean both the buyer and the seller should be careful sad
LadyF so u sef dey exchanger dollar who Lol just say ur signature.. . Lol first to Comment no Pay again? Lol just kidding.. Thanks for the advice
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s] dont make me think you are dumb like him undecided

ANSWER THE QUESTION. YOU DONT SELL OR BUY. SO WHAT DO YOU WANT HERE? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US.
SCAM ARTIST

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Stop spamming my mentions pls. angry sad
you are proof that common sense isn't common. Shebi dem don proove you wrong now Abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
rolexsms:
LadyF so u sef dey exchanger dollar who Lol just say ur signature.. . Lol first to Comment no Pay again? Lol just kidding.. Thanks for the advice
Lol FTC still dey pay. grin

Drop number or pin make people reach you na. It's faster that way.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
lymelyte:

Thanks bruv. Why are they so hell bent on labelling other people scammers? They want to shift attention from themselves thats why

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only fools will even contact you to deal with your manner of approach. I know what I am doing here so you can pls stop spamming my mention.
I suffer fools gladly. angry sad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.