Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140184 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:
Still buying

Bring all your ITUNES@240
AMAZON
Steam.

Cash Payment is Instant and guaranteed

Chatting with you NOW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2018
210usd Payoneer fund urgently needed... Kindly quote me if available....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Lol, are you saying all the amazon gift cards you guys sell are stolen or I did not read well?

Toluxa explained it more detailed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Hmm, thanks for your information. 1 So all of you claiming I purchased it from paxful and some other websites were getting it fraudulently? Now I know why a guy I have purchased gift cards from for years stopped selling all of a sudden as he said something about gift cards dropping and people messing up the system; at least for many years that I have purchased and used his card I never had any issue so I can say he sells genuine cards though at a very high price.

I still believe some cards are purchased genuinely, some cards are given to people as gift but when they do not want to buy anything on amazon then they sell it off. Another group are 2 amazon affiliate as their payments are made in amazon gift cards , and definitely they will sell it at a cheaper rate to get their money. 3 Another group are the one that sends money home and their cheapest and fastest way of doing it is via the use of gift card.
I had met a direct seller of a gift card on a website like that and what the guy does is selling gift cards to like 1000 people in a day but he ends up shipping the cards to like only 50-100 buyers after he has used their money to run another business and perhaps made a lot of profit. That his profit would be shared among him and the 100 buyers while the rest gets their complete money back after a month or 2 months as he made sure his delivery time is pegged as 1-2months so you won't be able to cancel the transaction until after the delivery time had passed.
So in a nutshell, in as much as your explanation is true and might help others to decide and just like singapore1 has said, there are still people selling genuine gift card at a discount rate. I think I would have to stick to some old sellers I trust till I also confirm their cards are also fraudulently acquired make person no give me wetin go choke me Abeg.

1. Its a long chain, the person selling to you on the site serf obtained it 99% of the time fraudulently

2. Amazon affiliate is paid in ecodes and not physical cards

3. Would you rather send 500 to your neice via GC and have him get just 130-135k at most when you can send it via western union and he'll have over 175k??

Besides ecodes, I can confidently tell you ALL PHYSICAL GIFT CARDS SOLD IN NIGERIA ARE PROCEEDS OF FRAUD.

We'll know this sha, the issue why some people cards always have issues and some don't is simple

If you buy cards from suppliers who buy from the ''street'', you are 95% safe. If your supplier buys his cards from paxful always, na OYO be your case sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Hmm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Now buying at good rates:
Bit and bulk btc ($40,000 needed)
Bit and bulk eth ($34,000 needed)
Skrill ($7,000 needed)
WhatsApp 07063611172 for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2018
abuhazzan:
$830 btc available at 362/$

Paxful wallet
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2018
amazon $100 gift card available for sale.;
end users only
no resellers pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2018
$300 btc available on blockchain at 363/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $5000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $10 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ Paypal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 10,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now.

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Please modify your post I beg you with God Name [quote author=OkwaIfugo post=68311432]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
$1900 AGC available

denomination
500*3
200*2

Debit card receipt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2018
bongolistik:
Baylam is the kingpin of scam syndicate of Jackbauer01, sholajigger and properly Donsamtex. We don't need any more evidence again to confirm him a bloody scammer cos he is their kingpin. Two notorious scammers like Jackbauer01 and sholajigger cannot both be requesting to use Baylam as escrow and Baylam refusing to release info about the 2 scammers while claiming security and private reasons is enough evidence that he coordinate the scam networks. Please let's waste no more time to send him to scammers list before others fall victim of their coordinated network
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
OnePunchMan:

He is a scammer o. This morning I asked for cards from the sholajigga based on the post where he claimed to have sold 700$ Agc to the Baylam. They are the same thief. That post has now been edited. He ran here to say “sold”

Awon ashiere! Awon omo sockaway.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:
Still buying

Bring all your ITUNES@240
AMAZON
Steam.

Cash Payment is Instant and guaranteed
Smooth itunes transaction with adegbemigunjosh....u deserve some accolades
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Singapore1:

oga you are a scammer

did he call out the amazon gift card code for you on phone?

did you clear chat history?

don't deal with this guy, i repeat , stay away from baylam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
. . . Submit your iTunes gift cards ( physical and e code)
Amazon gift cards ( cash, debit and no receipt)
Google play gift card ( physical card and e code)
All loaded at high rate....
WhatsApp link:  https:///send?phone=2348150970510
Kindly reBc����
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Tabbaz... kindly add this Baylam guy to the scammers list of he can't show chats to prove that shajigga truly sold agc to him...

Don't forget to add sholajigga cos he didn't deliver card for payment sent by someone, he refused escrow with some traders, he ran away from escrow room when i was escrowing a deal for someone buying agc from him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Baylam or what ever you call yourself, kindly exit my WhatsApp chat right now.

Scroll up to the quotes I dropped above and never you chat me up again

You remain a scammer and that is shat you are.

Get lost.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2018
You shall not know peace if you can’t bring who I have scammed! Son of a LovePeddler
OkwaIfugo:
Baylam or what ever you call yourself, kindly exit my WhatsApp chat right now.

Scroll up to the quotes I dropped above and never you chat me up again

You remain a scammer and that is shat you are.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
onatisi:
$300 btc available on blockchain at 363/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Adebaba1:

Smooth itunes transaction with adegbemigunjosh....u deserve some accolades

Thanks sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Baylam:
You shall not know peace if you can’t bring who I have scammed! Son of a LovePeddler

We know your past.
You gave long break then came back thinking we have forgotten.

Nobody should deal with baylam here. This is my own advice.

Baylam you can keep twerking here. The floor is yours now.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
I was told to ignore your sorry ass, They told me talking to you is like fueling a fire, Even Tabbaz removed my name from the list; So who d Bleep are you to call me names ! God punish you asshole
OkwaIfugo:

We know your past.
You gave long break then came back thinking we gave forgotten.

Nobody should deal with baylam here. This is my own advice.

Baylam you can keep twerking here. The floor is yours now.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Baylam:
I was told to ignore your sorry ass, They told me talking to your is like fueling a fire, Even Tabbaz removed my name from the list; So who d Bleep are you to call me names ! God punish you asshole

Oga you ran away then resurfaced. Your record is not far. I can still bring them up but I won't waste my precious weekend on you. The quotes I brought up above is enough to remind everyone who you are.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Make GOD sha dey protect us o.

We don’t know who is who.

Meanwhile, $900.00 PayPal FNF available.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2018
√√ Still buying

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2018
RobinHood147:
Make GOD sha dey protect us o.

We don’t know who is who.

Meanwhile, $900.00 PayPal FNF available.
As long as you demand for a quote here from the person you are dealing with AND NOT YOU COmING TO ASK FOR VOUCHES. And also insist on escrow,then you are safe,this place remains the easiest place to thread if people will just follow simples

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Lol, Check my post here, We are always doing biz here , If your biz no go again! My friend you can sort alternative.. dont bring you sorry ass here...
OkwaIfugo:

Oga you ran away then resurfaced. Your record is not far. I can still bring them up but I won't waste my precious weekend on you. The quotes I brought up above is enough to remind everyone who you are.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henribj(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018
henribj:
amazon $100 gift card available for sale.;
end users only
no resellers pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2018
$2000 fnf or GnS PayPal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willy30(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Agc needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) (5766) (5767) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.