Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5156239 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Very valid questions and exactly what ive been asking. Shouldnt the money have been returned to PNC already? But its with "BOA holding".. this is 1 of the stories the seller isnt buying.. and concludes she is being blackmailed with scam shouts to fleece her of dollars and Naira. If she hasnt known me for Years.. she would believe i orchestrated this.

so her 3000 dollars hung somewhere and she is not interested in making moves to recover the funds?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

so her 3000 dollars hung somewhere and she is not interested in making moves to recover the funds?

Uncle don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

I just saw the screenshot he attached to his post now. He has every right to demand for full refund from Funlord. His story checks out.

Smh.....i smh 4 u....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Very valid questions and exactly what ive been asking. Shouldnt the money have been returned to PNC already? But its with "BOA holding".. this is 1 of the stories the seller isnt buying.. and concludes she is being blackmailed with scam shouts to fleece her of dollars and Naira. If she hasnt known me for Years.. she would believe i orchestrated this.

There is nothing valid about the questions ma... and if you followed subsequent post by the person you quoted you will realise he moved on quickly from asking questions to demanding dowjones gets paid.

Please you guys should do the right thing and sort this guy out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brightersms(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
@vanpidy am here for PayPal deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2018
brightersms:
@vanpidy am here for PayPal deal

That guy don attempt to scam person last night. Use escrow before you come dey lament here like Jeremiah.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2018
I just woke up this morning, i'm drinking hot tea with fried egg and bread. This thread is very interesting. I title this saga Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Buying a lot of bitcoin.

$65,000 btc needed today.

Buying both bulk and bits at market rate.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Buying a lot of bitcoin.

$65,000 btc needed today.

Buying both bulk and bits at market rate.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals......

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Mynd44 you will not ban this woman for 3 months for posting my pictures now but of i retaliate. It will become the greatest sin in your rule book...

Well it is good that there are witnesses watching...let us continue....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rarestrandshair(f): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2018
No not the seller..
Use the whole functions of ur brain while reading..

Seller is Patience and No shes not here but has read this n chose not to respond.

NuttygalB:

The seller that sent money from a dead person's account undecided
My friend pay back the 700k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brightersms(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

That guy don attempt to scam person last night. Use escrow before you come dey lament here like Jeremiah.

Do you know any trusted escrow here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

You bought $3,000 for your babe from me and rarestrandhairs? (N1,026,000)

You came and started weeping that boa closed her account and she was being investigated?

My girl whose source paid the money told you to provide concrete evidence of the closure and the funds held with boa?

Without even consulting them I personally paid you N700,000 (more than 70% of the funds) without seeing concrete evidence from the bank? You then went and returned my money to the same woman you were quarreling with?

But I scammed you? Contact your village people abeg!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

This is what I have been waiting for? You and him have planned this all along so I'm not surprised....you also tried this with me once and failed ....it will fail again.

If dowjones does not clear my name .. I repeat one naira will not be released by me to him. We will all meet in court and you will also provide proof.. instead of you luck your wounds over yomieluv you are here looking for how to stain funlord even after 3 years..lol

Mynd44 Dominique

Anyone with evidence should show up and let us do this. Or kindly clear me of all this b.s....

Marieso nihilistjnr rarestrandshairs larride

oboi me no follow for this kain gragra movement.

Nobody said you should not take him to court for libel or defamation, but court action has nothing to do with the money you owe him.

Court action is not mutually exclusive of paying your debt.

Pay your debt first, then take him to court for slandering your reputation, otherwise remove my name from your posts.

me no dey cosign fuckery

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

This is what I have been waiting for? You and him have planned this all along so I'm not surprised....you also tried this with me once and failed ....it will fail again.

If dowjones does not clear my name .. I repeat one naira will not be released by me to him. We will all meet in court and you will also provide proof.. instead of you luck your wounds over yomieluv you are here looking for how to stain funlord even after 3 years..lol

Mynd44 Dominique

Anyone with evidence should show up and let us do this. Or kindly clear me of all this b.s....

It's no news that you always derail. So I also plan that you should sell fund from a dead man account to him abi grin

Yeye dey smell.

I'm not your mate funlord. Don't even dare it. You are not worth my cleaner

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2018
brightersms:

Do you know any trusted escrow here

Yes, funlord, funlordmaniac is an “escrow” but make sure your money is coming from a deceased bank account.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:
No not the seller..

Seller is Patience and No shes not here but has read this n chose not to respond.

the seller lost $3000 and chose not to respond?

It's like you're new to this scamming game otherwise you would shut up instead of creating more doubt

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brightersms(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2018
I need escrow to deal with @vanipady
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rarestrandshair(f): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2018
He Knows its not in my place.. I AM NOT D DEPOSITOR.. THE DEPOSITOR HAS NOT RECIEVED HER DOLLARS BACK BECAUSE IT IS SAID TO B HANGING WITH BOA. HE KNOWS D DEPOSITOR.

mikeywise:

Madam can you return the 700k now, thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:
No not the seller..

Where is the 700k?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by brightersms(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

Yes, funlord, funlordmaniac is an “escrow” but make sure your money is coming from a deceased bank account.

okay thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Mynd44 you will not ban this woman for 3 months for posting my pictures now but of i retaliate. It will become the greatest sin in your rule book...

Well it is good that there are witnesses watching...let us continue....

At least you admitted that it's your picture and that you have been sacked by inec. Thank you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

It's no news that you always derail. So I also plan that you should sell fund from a dead man account to him abi grin

Yeye dey smell

I'm not your mate funlord. Don't even dare it. You are not worth my cleaner

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlord took like two to three pages of this thread bombarding traders with screenshots of irrelevant chats while downjones summarized his case with pure facts... Funlord it'll be in your best interest to calm down and settle this issue with downjones and your condition of deleting whatever before you pay up the balance is unacceptable.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Mynd44 Dominique

I advise you refund his money without demanding for the whole write up to be removed . Why This is because anyone who read his side of the story will also read yours . The fact still remains that the fund you sold got recalled or seized . Let your present and prospective clients decide if they want to take the risk involved in cash transfer or deposit . Let people also learn that a bird in hand is better than millions in the bush and not refund part of a debt paid to you that it's incomplete. Everyone has a lesson to learn , Good morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Buying PayPal

Good morning

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Victor.. Ive called You soon as Funlord called my attention to THIS.. By the way.. He says he cant respond because hes serving a Ban till 22nd when he can.
I know you haven't mentioned ME(reseller) or Patience(the depositor), and i know the reason.. i have been with you and always available all the way.
Now, when Funlord comes online, he will definitely mention me Cos we both know this story isnt complete without Me. So i would just come forward already and do the right thing ive been willing to do.
Funlord and I have transacted atleast $200,000 since January without issues till this one.

1. Funlord requested $3,000. Gave account and i forwarded to my seller who ive also dealt with for 3years now and has been majorly the person depositing for Funlord thru Me.

4. Dow Jones said the money has been Debited with no proof it has actualy gone out. Now to quell ISSUES and dissatisfaction even when it hadnt been proved the money returned, i asked Funlord to return Dowjones Money to Him, from my sellers Money he has with him, for Peace to reign. Funlord sent back 700k to him.

5. Few days Later, we are still talking on same thing and we all realised the $3,000 is still with BOA and not returned to sender.. Victor sent back the 700k to me and I also returned it to my Seller.. her payment.

6. Next scene (cos i cant quote exact days), and he says account has been closed and cheque written out and the $3,000 now with "BOA holding".

7. Says my seller should call BOA for the money. Before this stage, in resolving i hav asked my seller to go to the bank, severaly she says there was no complaint raised from her end by her or her bank so there was nothing she can do and has become a 3rd party to BOA and PNC cant pursue it cos there is no complaint from her.

8. A "Department" that is not BOA MADE THIS CALL ON NOBODYS CLAIMS.

She has refused to Pay naira because she hasnt recieved her dollars back..
Her reasoning is below::

- If she raised a complaint, why would BOA not return the money to her and would need her to make a phone call to recieve money from another bank from someone elses account which shes not the owner.
- believes its an elaborate scheme to make her pay to stop blackmail and mud.
- believes its a scheme to fleece her out of her dollars and now Naira

In summary, Funlord got dollars from me at a RATE. I got from my Seller at a RATE. SHE DEPOSITED. CONFIRMED RECIEVED. NAIRA PAID.

Hello ma, you are in the middle of whatever drama that is happening here walahi….and I hope this is not you trying to disassociate yourself from your seller of 3years or more?

Meanwhile, except the seller (patience) who you claimed to have used for transactions in the past 3years is suddenly dead and buried or have gone missing.... you should be on her already to refund dowjones 700k which he returned to YOU in good faith to return to your seller of 3years.

rarestrandshair:

No not the seller..

Cc Nihilistjnr larride airmark chelseafan1 ibime

Please.... this lady a was the person who asked funlord to refund dowjones money 1mil from her money...

This lady was the same person who received the 700k from dowjones and not the seller....

This lady is yet to show any evidence that she did transfer the money to the ghost seller called patience....

Can we now ask this lady to help us get the 700k from the seller who she has been dealing with for over 3years while funlord returns dowjones balance to him?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Ibime:

That was silly of him, yes. As you said, wire him the balance of N300k. However it would be wise to use your leverage on the subcontractor to return the N700k also given you do business with her, and she will be expecting to do more business in the future.

You and your subcontractor come as a package so any megedefegede she does will also harm your reputation. You have to assure people their money won't hang on one of your subcontractors in the future.

Correct man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2018

Funlord may be added to the scammers' list

No one is above the law

Dowjones have the right to post his claim against anyone likewise funlord. Requesting that those claim be brought down before he pay the guy only mean that he want to go away with his fund

Many people have written negative about me(even lies with no evidence) and I don't usually care cos I know readers are not dumb to take whatever they see online without reading my counter claim

Before now funlord claim he did not owe this man, but now that his secret exposed, he want those posts to be brought down.. Never.

So now funlord has agreed that he owe Dowjones grin then why was he claiming Saint earlier.

So he now agreed that he sent fund from a DEAD MAN account to Dowjone.s grin

You won't agree to pay back if you sold clean fund

Someone demanded refund from sunboy and even threatened to bring the issue here but sunboy was not afraid and never paid back cos he sold legit fund and the guy later saw his money.

#ISayNoToPostsDeletion
#ISayNoToPostsInjustice
#IStandWithTheTruth

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
I still can't figure it out, initially funlord with his truckload of chats claimed he was not owing but now he is giving conditions that must be met before he refunds....

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) (5895) (5896) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.