Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137503 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimtosin(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
modath:

Still waiting for the so called "message" you made a public spectacle about..... It's over 12hrs & not a fullstop from you.. undecided

P.S.... it's stuff like this BS you are pulling that gets people blocked...cos I don't know your intentions, a scam case is being discussed, it's that time you chose to drag my name into it... What is wrong with you people??

do you need a screenshot or what?whats my own with scam case or not,i got business for you and i messaged you and it didnt get through so what else do you want me to do?ain't of them madam

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
OnePunchMan:

Excuse you? What is my number doing there?

Explain yourself right here and right now.

Good you're here. A case of impersonation including you and me. You should be asking the impersonator questions and not me. Excuse you! Plus you lack a proper manner of approach.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

Like I use to tell you on WhatsApp. You will reap what you are sowing.

Bastard thief

Ban this moniker please. I just confirm he's Donsamtex
Cc
Puskin
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Good you're here. A case of impersonation including you and me. You should be asking the impersonator questions and not me. Excuse you!

That’s not true. You’ve accused onepunchman as a scammer connecting him to a collector.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Honestylarry:

[s]Chief!! No one is reading your track fencing anymore.
How and when will you refund his money?? 326k +
the 700k
[/s]

This is your answer...now get lost!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Werey has put my number in his signature.

Lemme wait for the idiot that will fall for this gullible scam.

Tabbaz please your attention is needed.
he's not a scammer

his real account is nwachibuzor

he just opened this to troll funlore
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
I have been following this case and I noticed something, all those chanting that funlord is a scam are past known recorded scammers who may have one or two against him because he exposed them.

Again, I think this is a case of deal gone wrong and that should not be termed a scam case until it's established that funlord has refused to refund the money.

What was the man thinking when he sent back the 700k?

Funlord might be arrogant in speech or whatever but definitely not a scammer.

Funlord and the guy should settle their case and stop all these back and forth.

Anybody trading on nairaland knows that deals go wrong once in a while but I don't see this as a scam case of the person is here and ready to settle the issue.

Funlord, you are clearly in the wrong for blocking him when you haven't paid him fully.

The guy that sent the 700k back is also funny.

You guys should settle this and let the thread rest.

Don't allow scammers use this to gain grounds. They are already coming out one by one to chant "crucify Funlord", that should tell all of us something.

Good morning people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

he's not a scammer

his real account is nwachibuzor

he just opened this to troll funlord

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Im here already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by larride(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
I actually thought this case could have been resolved since yesterday.

Funlord, do refund dowjones his remaining balance and talk with rarestraind to refund back the 700k to him also. This is strictly a business transaction and dowjones has no fücking business contacting your connect in the first place, when he provided his evidence of reversal of the repayment, you should have just confirmed his story and refund him back fully then settle things with your own source. You and your partners are one as long as this transaction is concerned and since he was dealing with you directly you have to take full responsibility of the failed transaction and refund his money. There’s no point giving any kind of condition before you refund his money, no one here cares whether you or your connect call BOA or PNC to clear the issue (which your connect hasn’t done sef) and get your hold payment refunded (though I’m sure boa will still process the payment back to pnc). Long story short, pay dowjones is balance and ask your partner rarestraind to refund back the 700k. Your reputation is already in the mud, no need for back and forth when you can still easier salvage the situation and gain some few points back. Remember trust is essential in every business transactions.

Dowjones, I stated this yesterday and I will state it again, while it was no fault of yours that the payment made to your girl account was tagged fraudulent, you should have stick to dragging Funlord ass for your full repayment and let him worry about how he’s going to clear his issue with his resellers. The moment you collected the resellers contact and start messaging them you turn the case into a merry-go-round as they could easily play you using delay tactics and what not. You have no business with the resellers, Funlord is your man, you can fry his ass whichever you want till you get your money back.

NB: Funlord please do pay back the remaining money and salvage your battered reputation, grandstanding will do you no good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Good you're here. A case of impersonation including you and me. You should be asking the impersonator questions and not me. Excuse you!

Explain yourself as to why you put up my number with someone else.. your Introduction in my whatsapp lacked manners so you have another chance to help yourself explain what you’re on about.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Mariesio:

I think I have met you before grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

Like u use to tell you on WhatsApp. You will reap what you are sowing.

Bastard thief

Ban this moniker please. I just confirm he's Donsamtex
Cc
Puskin
Mynd44

Your confirmation is false sir.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

That’s not true. You’ve accused onepunchman as a scammer connecting him to a collector.

Shut it grin you can't put issues between me and another Nairalander. I'm way above your level cool

Cc : Onepunchman
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
OnePunchMan:

Explain yourself as to why you put up my number with someone else.. your Introduction in my whatsapp lacked manners so you have another chance to help yourself explain what you’re on about.

I Will ignore replying you if you're too blind to see the bigger picture.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
click the link on his signature and come back to testify if you are not a Scammer too grin
which link
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

The only picture is you raised a red flag on his number. Do you have that mug hate in you to try and spoil someone’s name?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
You guys leave the main issue to catch fun on a non issue.

This is a case of fraud cash.

Dowjones should be paid in full what ever amount his money is by funlord.

700k refund ko nonsense no.

This is not a case of deal gone bad pls. This is a case of deal gone 419, fraud way, and the buyer should be paid to the last kobo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Honestylarry(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

This is your answer...now get lost!

Not fighting you okay, just clear the issue

When are you paying him back because you are responsible for the whole refund. You knows your partner more than everyone here and you know about it that your partner had been credited back with the 700k

If you pay just 326k it's injustice because you are the main slord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Go back and remove my number from whatever nonsense it is you have going on. I do not care about whatever picture you’re trying to make me see.

Was that clear enough?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekayo1234(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:

Oga do you buy PayPal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

Your confirmation is false sir.

This guy is inserting peoples number in his signature hyperlink. This link will lead you to his official scammer WhatsApp. A mod should remove the misleading signature and ban the moniker.

He's indeed a BASTARD THIEF

CC
Dominique
Mynd44
Puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
After reading all these between Funlord or Funlordmaniac and dowjones, I have the following

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac do you agree or have an information that the $3000 sent was from a dead person's account, also be fraudulent

- Fublord or Funlordmaniac your contacts looks so relaxed and not so worried at all about the $3000 being held by BOA, because that is over a million you are talking about.

- If the funds are from a legit source, a refund will not be given until the $3000 is completely returned to the owner because I cannot refund you naira when my dollar is not fully refunded back to me from the bank.

- Funlord or Funlordmaniac I understand that you have a reputation to protect/keep but holding onto his money and giving a condition that must be met before refund is harsh. Instead refund (if you have been finally found the guilty one) and then apologize and can therefore ask for the posts to be taken down, I had a similar issue of this last year but not this kind of amount, let's say commot two zeros from that $3000 grin cheesy...

- dowjones I understand your integrity and trust but I don't think you should have returned the 700k, maybe that's just who you are.

- Also on the screenshot about Tabbaz and the other person(which I hope isn't dowjones) saying "THE MAGA'S ACCOUNT", Tabbaz I don't understand that part ooo, I hope everyone saw the screenshot. fishyy grin grin..

- from Funlord or Funlordmaniac beginning, it looks like more amounts have been dealt between the 2 of you successfully right?? and the $3000 is what caused issue...

- Also dowjones, your chats on whatsapp between you and him are kinda fishy too.

- This whole deal was 4 man job. Buyer ->Middleman -> another middleman -> Seller.

I remain your humble and sweet wink grin ucosuagwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2018
OnePunchMan:

Go back and remove my number from whatever nonsense it is you have going on. I do not care about whatever picture you’re trying to make me see.

Was that clear enough?
remove the number @selfmadeOLX
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

This guy is inserting peoples number in his signature hyperlink. This link will lead you to his official scammer WhatsApp. A mod should removing the misleading signature and ban the moniker.

He's indeed a BASTARD THIEF

CC
Dominique
Mynd44
Puskin

Let them click and see that I’m not a scammer.

If anyone here has been scammed pls come forth with your proofs.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2018
$55 ETH Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
dowjones:
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY FUNLORD. (this is for anyone who plans on doing future business with him)

… and for the moderators who will attend to this case. there is no grey area in business, its either you’re good or bad.

I will summarize to save everyone’s time. (i have left out all evidences and details of middlemen. i will provide all these on request by moderators)

1. i ordered for USD deposits from funlord to a BOA account

2. funlord wires $3,000 (one of several payments)

3. the bank calls the next day to inform that the funds were fraudulent and they should be contacted for further action

4. bank offers me (i use my friends account) to reverse funds to the sender or keep it and possibly face charges

5. i inform funlord and he suggests i reverse it

6. funds were reversed, banks put the funds in a HOLD ACCOUNT ( because its under investigation) and my bank account was closed.

7. at this point i demand for a refund but funlord accuses me of being a scammer because there was no proof of a closed account or email from the bank (i later realize that a third party company handles the bank’s fraud cases and they will not communicate with you for legal reasons)

8. i suggested that the account sender goes to her bank to claim her money and end this issue. but funlord says the lady has been going to the bank and the bank cannot help (i will prove this is a lie)

9. after some research,i find out that the funds CAME FROM A DEAD PERSON’S ACCOUNT and the person who sent the money is just a next of kin (enough reason for a bank to suspect fraud even when there’s none)

10. with this information i thought funlord will finally arrange a refund. instead he blocked me. I have been blocked by funlord for over 3 weeks and i have been speaking to his middleman. who on legal grounds, has no business with me. (funlord who i did business with pushes me to a middleman and blocks me)

cc: puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
OnePunchMan:

Was that clear enough?

You don't have to tell me the right thing to do.

Until he scams with and soils your name you'd understand the fight going on here. Then, you'd care so so much.

You had better begin to see past your self-centeredness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.