Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5156315 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

When you were planning with him on what's app why did you not tell him about all these proverbs you have suddenly discovered? If you like speak mandarin but your days of planning evil for people on what's app are coming to an end. It's one thing to be a petty coward and another thing being a man!

Marieso dominique nihilistjnr

I should not descend low to your level and derailing tactics but for the record I will make these points clear

1. Dj is not my friend. He brought his case to me like many nairalanders does daily

2. The first time I chat with Dj if I'm not mistaken is when he brought your case

3. I advised him without sentiment despite knowing that you are not clean. You should upload all the chat Mr. Uploader grin

4. One of the reason why I don't reply many people or give advice is this, private chat should be kept confidential. The person that sent you the chat must have thought you have an atom of decency, not knowing that you lack manners

I rise grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by boljamogun(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
timexkaka:
Paypal funds for sale 350 available
Interested. We are currently chatting on WhatsApp to finalize this transaction!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:
Funlord/funlordmaniac is a scammer hiya hiya o!

His mummy knows, his daddy knows, hiya hiya o!

Every one on Nairaland beware! Hiya hiya ho!

Keep trying harder. This moniker dun cast grin

You won't scam anyone here with this moniker oloshi scammer omo jatijati cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Bitcoin:
This thread is notorious for mentioning my name anyhow. You see back in 2014 when I created a nairaland account, few people knew about bitcoins but for the past two years, the mentions have been too much, I don't even check mentions often anymore. So please if you want to type Bitcoin, type BTC instead or type _bitcoin, let me also enjoy my moniker in peace. Better still I can sell it to the highest bidder.

Hahahaaha

When I noticed your moniker yesterday, I wrongly assumed you were a new member seeking attention. Now all I feel for you is sympathy. Pele

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
More PayPal funds is wanted

Instant Payment, no delay.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2018
gensteejay:

When will you include the monikers of that idiot, Fidelmalek, on your thread of scammers? Despite his emotional claims and the promise he made here last week to clear his debt, he has not done that. He has blocked me on WhatsApp without sending the money.

I have included it baba
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS)
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
https://www.nairaland.com/3751205/beware-bitcoin-scams-nairaland-tabbaz

Check the above link. I never ask any mod to remove the thread and it content despite having such previledge.

Why you may ask. This is because I am innocent of the claim and I've written a counter claim.

You only ask for posts removal if you are guilty of the offence. If you are not guilty, every posts against you should strengthen you and your reputation and not otherwise

FUNLORD IS GUILTY

Again, no post removal. All moderators should take note of this pls

Palinco go and read the thread attached and get some sense. Apologize to 1stargeneral too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

Silly assumptions.

That is how I will cheers to your rot in Kuje wink

PabilitoEscobar aka Dansamtex will do escobar with your funds grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

I should not descend low to your level and derailing tactics but for the record I will make these points clear

1. Dj is not my friend. He brought his case to me like many nairalanders does daily

2. The first time I chat with Dj if I'm not mistaken is when he brought your case

3. I advised him without sentiment despite knowing that you are not clean. You should upload all the chat Mr. Uploader grin

4. One of the reason why I don't reply many people or give advice is this, private chat should be kept confidential. The person that sent you the chat must have thought you have an atom of decency, not knowing that you lack manners

I rise grin

He has his method but this time it has failed. Looking for quick money to maintain a life style that is not your standard drives one into this mess.

When this case is properly established, all his rant will stop.

How dare you get involved in fraudulent transactions and still come out to spew trash.

Funlord should tell us when this guy will get his complete funds.

Ignore all his side talks they are tactics to derail.

When will Mr dewjones get his money?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
The long talk is enough.

When will dowjones get his money funlord.
This is what we need to hear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

That is how I will cheers to your rot in Kuje wink

PabilitoEscobar aka Dansamtex will do escobar with your funds grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Majorkeys(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Selling funds from a dead person's account should be the objective here!!! It's fraudulent!! Why are you guys scared to say the truth..
Why are you guys scared of Funlord??

Both rarestrandshair and Funlord should be added to the scammers list!!!

Nigerians should learn to stand with the truth, we're so corrupt in this country!!!!

A scammer was caught and he's giving conditions before he refunds!!! God of mercy!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

Funlord may be added to the scammers' list

No one is above the law

Dowjones have the right to post his claim against anyone likewise funlord. Requesting that those claim be brought down before he pay the guy only mean that he want to go away with his fund

Many people have written negative about me(even lies with no evidence) and I don't usually care cos I know readers are not dumb to take whatever they see online without reading my counter claim

Before now funlord claim he did not owe this man, but now that his secret exposed, he want those posts to be brought down.. Never.

So now funlord has agreed that he owe Dowjones grin then why was he claiming Saint earlier.

So he now agreed that he sent fund from a DEAD MAN account to Dowjone.s grin

You won't agree to pay back if you sold clean fund

Someone demanded refund from sunboy and even threatened to bring the issue here but sunboy was not afraid and never paid back cos he sold legit fund and the guy later saw his money.

#ISayNoToPostsDeletion
#ISayNoToPostsInjustice
#IStandWithTheTruth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by neezar: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
HITTED:

Na him.
hahahaha cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by patrickmuf(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlord, before sending 700K to him, did he provide the proof that he dropped here? If yes, what was your accompanying message to Dowjones after the transfer, because I'd expect something like 'guy please hold this one while I sort out with my dealer, the issue surrounding the transfer...
And if he did not provide proof of any issue with the $3000, why did you go ahead to transfer 700K to him knowing too well he might just be trying to scam you?

And DJ, why did you forward the 700K to the dealer rather than Funlord?
Salient questions that needs to be answered...

All in all, Funlord, try and settle DJ and as much as possible, review your dealings with that your dealer going forward...I expect that you hold your dealer down for this obviously dubious transfer...

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:
I have included it baba
Great, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Tabbaz:

4. One of the reason why I don't reply many people or give advice is this, private chat should be kept confidential. [b]The person that sent you the chat must have thought you have an atom of decency, not knowing that you lack manners

Story....you always want your petty plans to be kept confidential? why not avoid making them in the first place! By the way who have you helped in solving any of those cases brought to you? What a joke....don't worry any evil planned in secret will always come out in the open so don't go and start looking for who sent the message!

Look at you talking of manners? Manners in gossiping? Or in destroying the reputations of those you can't stand up to? Young man go to class and finish your studies! Even the best posts on your scam thread belong to me? Mr clean that uses charcoal as face cream! Instead of rising have several seats!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think I have met you before grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Unlimited22: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Story....you always want your petty plans to be kept confidential? why not avoid making them in the first place! By the way who have you helped in solving any of those cases brought to you? What a joke....don't worry any evil planned in secret will always come out in the open so don't go and start looking for who sent the message!

Look at you talking of manners? Manners in gossiping? Or in destroying the reputations of those you can't stand up to? Young man go to class and finish your studies! Even the best posts on your scam thread belong to me? Mr clean that uses charcoal as face cream! Instead of rising have several seats!
Chairman, settling this case is easy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
SaintUlot:
check my thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift

Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:

LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)

I need over 5000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment

Sell your :

iTunes Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Wallet Gift Card

OneVanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

Google play gift card and lots more

Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption

and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.

Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword

Countries include:USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK et al

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

Werey has put my number in his signature.

Lemme wait for the idiot that will fall for this gullible scam.

Tabbaz please your attention is needed.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

This scammer get mouth self dey talk. Dominique, Puskin, lalasticlala. This guy is a scammer and should be ban.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
selfmadeOLX:

Werey has put my number in his signature.

Lemme wait for the idiot that will fall for this gullible scam.

Tabbaz please your attention is needed.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
PabilitoEscobar:

This scammer get mouth self dey talk. Dominique, Puskin, lalasticlala. This guy is a scammer and should be ban ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PabilitoEscobar: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
blym4real:

This scammer get mouth self dey talk. Dominique, Puskin, lalasticlala. This guy is a scammer and should be ban.

How did I scam you sir? Do you have proofs?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Honestylarry(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Chief!! No one is reading your track fencing anymore.
How and when will you refund his money?? 326k +
the 700k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
patrickmuf:
Funlord, before sending 700K to him, did he provide the proof that he dropped here? If yes, what was your accompanying message to Dowjones after the transfer, because I'd expect something like 'guy please hold this one while I sort out with my dealer, the issue surrounding the transfer...
And if he did not provide proof of any issue with the $3000, why did you go ahead to transfer 700K to him knowing too well he might just be trying to scam you?

All in all, Funlord, try and settle DJ and as much as possible, review your dealings with that your dealer going forward...I expect that you hold your dealer down for this obviously dubious transfer...

The dealer claimed she instructed him to transfer the total cash to dowjones from her CASH he was keeping for her....

Dowjones.....moved the part payment of N700k back to the dealer who instructed funlord to pay dowjones at the beginning....

You need to read through the ladies post and dowjones first post to get your answers bro...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Francisvis(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2018
lmao
patrickmuf:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5894) (5895) (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.