Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157378 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5901) (5902) (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
sod09:
it's only in nairaland a fraud or theft becomes deal gone bad....issokay

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
very lame

Na wa o

I remember This moniker claim not to be fidelmalek
Yet he couldn’t provide his old moniker or phone number he used in dealing before now..

I wonder how depression leads one to scamming and not suicide . cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol chai
Funlordmaniac:

Cc:

rarestrandshair

Dominique
Puskin

Dowjones

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

I need clarification on this and that once done punishment would be meted out to those who have defamed me. My car company works with a lot of expatriates and they vet contractors a lot so this is bad for my business. I am not guilty... I never have been and never will be!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg I need Btc plsssssss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Barlowskillz:

Na wa o

I remember This moniker claim not to be fidelmalek
Yet he couldn’t provide his old moniker or phone number he used in dealing before now..

I wonder how depression leads one to scamming and not suicide . cool
WHAT?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
My blood just dey boil for here so..... angry angry angry This shyte ain't even funny....

Wetin be all this maradona useless moves ntori olohun? Just state when you can give him the cash shikena!

And why is funlord disassociating himself from his partner madam happiness while madam happiness is trying to do same with madam patience....

Abeg you three should associate una sefs sharperly and get this guy is money.

I have witnessed funlord label peeps for less here ....this money done dey 3months na still story....even madam happiness with less than 50posts was busy chasing someone upandan for less than 30k mid last year here.....

This is fvcked;!! You guys should not continue to suffer this guy unduly!

From all the rubbish post wey i dey read here.....Na scammers una be for my eye right now walahi.....rubbish angry angry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
1stargeneral:

I quite appreciate you. Just to let you know, he has reported you to the admin.

Please do not get involved. He is a journalist and he has threatened to write an article to libel myself and my family.

Mr. Palinco, when the chips are down don't beg me. I am making this public.

In the case of the person who claimed I scammed him. I didn't want to say anything anything. But I think I have to. He claims he paid me to build a site for him and I didn't do so. I mean I don't understand you paid for such a service and I didn't render the service? I have asked him several times to bring proof to that. He keeps defaming me. That is one thing about online. The person is ready to ruin you and stay far away.

Mr. Palinco is taking this man's claims, which cannot be substantiated to libel me.

He is a journalist.. The attached write up is to remind him. Our whatsapp conversation will be going with me to court.

Reported me to which Admin? Does he think the Admins are as dumb as he is? Mcheeeew. He should be banned for being this silly sef. He poses a hazard to us on this thread.

A grown ass man will just wake up and dash one fool N17k and he wont be ashamed of his dumbness but will be running around like a headless chicken.

Which Admin did he report me to let me go and present myself.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
i cant believe i spent almost an hour reading through all these pages . undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
baba , you for try modify this rule oo. shocked shocked
i believe the final decision lays with you . if the rule can be amended or modified , good but if it cant then we have no choice but to abide by it
puskin:
FOREIGN DEPOSITS ADVERTS:
FOREIGN TRANSFERS & DEPOSITS INTO FOREIGN ACCOUNTS ADVERTS IS PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD AND IN THE BIZ SECTION.

Let no one say he is unaware.

I do not want to see $5k blablabla for direct deposit into Wells Fargo blablabla and the likes.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
yinkeys:

I'm about to deal with this person
@niyica with phone number 08083022623
I hope your issue was resolved

You want to derail this thread with your own lamentation abi?

Whoever is using that number is a scammer. Give him your money only if it is very urgent.

Awon omo shepeteri angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chelseafan1: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:
My blood just dey boil for here so..... angry angry angry This shyte ain't even funny....

Wetin be all this maradona useless moves ntori olohun? Just state when you can give him the cash shikena!

And why is funlord disassociating himself from his partner madam happiness while madam happiness is trying to do same with madam patience....

Abeg you three should associate una sefs sharperly and get this guy is money.

I have witnessed funlord label peeps for less here ....this money done dey 3months na still story....even madam happiness with less than 50posts was busy chasing someone upandan for less than 30k mid last here.....

This is fvcked;!! You guys should not continue to suffer this guy unduly!

From all the rubbish post wey i dey read here.....Na scammers una be for my eye right now walahi.....rubbish angry angry

Their matter just taya person. At first, he called them his ladies and dey were all clean, and have also been partners for a long time.

Now, story don change, 700k is with Patience, Happiness suddenly can't talk to patience to release the money she begged DJ to send to him so he can get full refunds, Funlord suddenly can't talk to Happiness to convince Patience to return 700k, hin sef no wan gree release 300k

This people must think we are fools.

Maybe they are actually waiting on Tabazz to label them scammers so they can 'kuku' leverage on that not to pay him.

This is wickedness, he even tagged Puskin's post a joke.

Imagine.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mr man. stop it right there. I dont have business with you neither did I report you to anyone. Please just mind your business. I dont see why you should be raining curses on me . Maybe you are his accomplice?
Gboliwe:

Reported me to which Admin? Does he think the Admins are as dumb as he is? Mcheeeew. He should be banned for being this silly sef. He poses a hazard to us on this thread.

A grown ass man will just wake up and dash one fool N17k and he wont be ashamed of his dumbness but will be running around like a headless chicken.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TalabiAudu: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
According to trump maga means Make America Great Again

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dtver(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
$74 Paypal..

Upwork withdrawal.....escrow allowed

scammers, don't even waste your time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Their matter just taya person. At first, he called them his ladies and dey were all clean, and have also been partners for a long time.

Now, story don change, 700k is with Patience, Happiness suddenly can't talk to patience to release the money she begged DJ to send to him so he can get full refunds, Funlord suddenly can't talk to Happiness to convince Patience to return 700k, hin sef no wan gree release 300k

Maybe they are actually waiting on Tabazz to label them scammers so they can 'kuku' leverage on that not to pay him.

Imagine.

I just dey vex walahi.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
diggz:

I just dey vex walahi.... angry

I'm speechless right now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
palinco:
Mr man. stop it right there. I dont have business with you neither did I report you to anyone. Please just mind your business. I dont see why you should be raining curses on me . Maybe you are his accomplice?

You couldnt even google a simple number in the search engine to save your money, is it your yeye talk that will now hold water?

Something awesome has come out of this saga though grin grin grin You are now an ambassador against scam smiley smiley smiley I saw you warning someone and even asking the person to google the number. cheesy Thats a hard way to learn, but thank God you have learnt. cheesy cheesy

Go and spread the goodnews bro grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wait o!

Are they saying that the 700k has developed wings too? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa ooo, this wahala is not even about to end.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
I expect an apology from you for insulting me when I dont have any business with you.
Gboliwe:

You couldnt even google a simple number in the search engine to save your money, is it your yeye talk that will now hold water?

Something awesome has come out of this saga though grin grin grin You are now an ambassador against scam smiley smiley smiley I saw you warning someone and even asking the person to google the number. cheesy Thats a hard way to learn, but thank God you have learnt. cheesy cheesy

Go and spread the goodnews bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
dominique I can see you viewing . Please don't do anything silly here o. Puskin has attended to us already .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
palinco:
I expect an apology from you for insulting me when I dont have any business with you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown. Dumb Clown
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
rarestrandshair:

Victor.. Ive called You soon as Funlord called my attention to THIS.. By the way.. He says he cant respond because hes serving a Ban till 22nd when he can.
I know you haven't mentioned ME(reseller) or Patience(the depositor), and i know the reason.. i have been with you and always available all the way.
Now, when Funlord comes online, he will definitely mention me Cos we both know this story isnt complete without Me. So i would just come forward already and do the right thing ive been willing to do.
Funlord and I have transacted atleast $200,000 since January without issues till this one.

1. Funlord requested $3,000. Gave account and i forwarded to my seller who ive also dealt with for 3years now and has been majorly the person depositing for Funlord thru Me.

2. Almost a month Later, he sent me messages about Dowjones' $3,000 saying the bank called his reciever and that they want to return the money to the originating bank on SUSPICION OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY NOT SUBSTANTIATED.

3. Was there a complaint? NO. Anyone came for their money? NO. Anyone says their money is missing and went into Victors acct to be taken out? NO.

4. Dow Jones said the money has been Debited with no proof it has actualy gone out. Now to quell ISSUES and dissatisfaction even when it hadnt been proved the money returned, i asked Funlord to return Dowjones Money to Him, from my sellers Money he has with him, for Peace to reign. Funlord sent back 700k to him.

5. Few days Later, we are still talking on same thing and we all realised the $3,000 is still with BOA and not returned to sender.. Victor sent back the 700k to me and I also returned it to my Seller.. her payment.

6. Next scene (cos i cant quote exact days), and he says account has been closed and cheque written out and the $3,000 now with "BOA holding".

7. Says my seller should call BOA for the money. Before this stage, in resolving i hav asked my seller to go to the bank, severaly she says there was no complaint raised from her end by her or her bank so there was nothing she can do and has become a 3rd party to BOA and PNC cant pursue it cos there is no complaint from her.

8. A "Department" that is not BOA MADE THIS CALL ON NOBODYS CLAIMS.

She has refused to Pay naira because she hasnt recieved her dollars back..
Her reasoning is below::

- If she raised a complaint, why would BOA not return the money to her and would need her to make a phone call to recieve money from another bank from someone elses account which shes not the owner.
- believes its an elaborate scheme to make her pay to stop blackmail and mud.
- believes its a scheme to fleece her out of her dollars and now Naira.

In summary, Funlord got dollars from me at a RATE. I got from my Seller at a RATE. SHE DEPOSITED. CONFIRMED RECIEVED. NAIRA PAID.

I find it strange how its said that a Dead person walked into the bank and made a PAPER transfer NOT ONLINE. I dont knw the grand conspiracy.. I will be willing to state my part in Any court of competent Jurisdiction on this transaction. No Scam from ME. It would be unfair to not state my part in this and allow all assumptions. This is not solidarity or any mischief to water down Victors claims.

I havent been one to perform in court of public Opinion.. but this is my part. Sorry i May not be here to refute or respond to subsequent write-ups.
But offline, i will be AVAILABLE to defend/prove myself by any means necessary.

Long story short, it was indeed a fraudulent transaction.

I came to this conclusion only by reading your own side and dowjones.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Comeandcollect: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is there anyone on this thread who is not a scammer apart from me and a few other persons?
The Chinese are busy building the next rocket to go into space and Nigerians are busy scamming each other, una well done o!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
NuttygalB:

You are complete disgrace. A shameless crook! After conniving with your fellow corporate thief funnylord, you convinced dj to send you back the 700k he got and now you are acting all innocent. You guys knew all along that you have been doing your businesses with fraudulent funds but this time the money did not drop. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Give the guy back his 700k!
Useless thief!
[/s]

Please shift

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 1stargeneral: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gboliwe:

I have been told not to respond to any of his chats. My lawyer is currently conducting a background check on him. Just relax. This is not the end yet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Imagine.

This is what we call US deals and its much more complicated.

I strongly believe that the seller is being economical with the truth.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
$180 Skrill available at 330/$

If you are reputable I will send first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
dowjones:

Look. i fell for funlord's claims that he was a law enforcement official and the fact that most people use him for escrow. but this is where his real scam lies. he is just an INEC official that counts ballot boxes. and this is no insult. do some research

some scammers are straight up fraudsters. Funlord will scam indirectly. legally he can be charged with obtaining financial gratification through misrepresentations and false pretenses by claiming his funds are clean but sending yahoo funds to a salary account.

that BOA account is linked to mortgage payments, car payments, salary accounts, Credit cards and alot more. everything restarted cos of one dirty deal i know nothing about.

i hope the mods are not swayyed by his tricks.

puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

My guy, funlord no scam you ohh...

Na the person wey make the payment get issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5901) (5902) (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.