Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162345 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5909) (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
sod09:
that guy useless no be small angry angry

Why you nor call him name? Fear fear smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
FirsteBank:
Midnight Buying btc and pm in bits and Bulk @350-355 starts now

Rates are dependent on quantity and real time Volatility grin

Escrow Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

Lmao, why you wan call airmark for me now, shebi na you be my superior, oya teach me make I learn now. What’s the difference between ‘been’ and ‘being’?

Superior, come and answer

I will send both of you to Patience and Happiness now, to rip you off for me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
onatisi:

many Nigerians are living abroad with foreign names , just like you will notice that many Nigerians have already adopted Kenyan names and even passports in kenyan names just to be accepted in the system .
the problem with cash deposits happens occasionally but the magnitude and dimension it usually takes depends on the maturity and intelligence of the players involved , both the selling and buying parties , if one party decides to be cool and understanding i believe the second party too should reciprocate such gesture . this present is a very very simple issue which ordinarily shouldn't even reach this thread at all , but i think one party got fed up and bring the issue out to the open for justice .
the mods domminique and puskin are presently looking through the details again and they will soon come out with their position on the issue

Baba!!! cheesy cheesy

Even Barack Obama never change name... grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
airmark:

I will send both of you to Patience and Happiness now, to rip you off for me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na ghost go deposit their funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
femiti:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na ghost go deposit their funds

Have you seen where someone receives an alert and after finding out where the dough comes from, the person must start crying? That's the type of funding that Patience must be into now.

Maybe she is a morgue attendant. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
nkhay:

If I contact Mr A to fund my account and Mr A decides to contact Mr B, if the deal goes wrong, I do not have any business with Mr B, I only had a deal with Mr A and would therefore hold him responsible. - ( it's left for Mr A to go after Mr B)

And how is he supposed to know where Rarestrandhair got the fraudulent funds from, when the two women are Fundlord's trade partners, isn't that question supposed to be directed at Funlord?

Bae, oya bring dat ya correct & fine head to collect the remaining oil wey dem use rub head in Psalm 23... Ya head is too dey dia!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RobinHood147: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2018
I need RMB ASAP. Click on the link on my signature and let’s talk.
-

Bring your escrow and you must be able to send thru alipay.
-

Please, I don’t want funds from a deceased person account o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by topsquino(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Young man all this fake big man talk you keep spouting is just pathetic! When you were weeping like a school girl on what's app you were contrite.....instead of addressing all my counter claims it is to be looking for likes by insulting me! The stupid person is actually the one who got paid and foolishly went behind his clients back to return his part payment in order to beg for funds and thought it would work? You were weeping over your girl having difficulty with her bills and bla bla and I tried to make amends but like a proper buffoon you are here playing to the gallery? It is this your noise that made those women ignore you! You talk as if your name is Victoria? A mod is asking you questions and you are busy writing jargons trying to feel hard for who? You are a bean counter...you front with people's cash but even the most simplistic methods needed to recover the funds you lose consistently you needed to come and ask funlord for guidance. Guy focus on the mods questions and focus on how you will sort your self out retrieving that 700k and quit this your dry chest beating! You are impressing no one!

Funlord. I have taken my time to read all the posts concerning this issue. One thing I want you to understand is that your greatest social capital is your INTEGRITY. And I believe the only way you can protect it right now is to help dowjones to retrieve the 700k and pay him the 300k. Trust me, that's the only way you can gain a higher ground and show your haters that truly you are not a scammer.

Please talk to your partners and help this guy get his money back. Show everyone here that you care about your client's happiness and you are ready to go the extra mile to make them happy. In business, shiiiiit like this happen once in a while. At this stage, you need to forget about who is right or wrong and try as much as possible to fix this. Remember, many people see you on this platform as a role model. How you handle this issue maturely will go a long way in inspiring others. Good luck!

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2018
topsquino:

Funlord. I have taken my time to read all the posts concerning this issue. One thing I want you to understand is that your greatest social capital is your INTEGRITY. And I believe the only way you can protect it right now is to help dowjones to retrieve the 700k and pay him the 300k. Trust me, that's the only way you can gain a higher ground and show your haters that truly you are not a scammer.

Please talk to your partners and help this guy get his money back. Show everyone here that you care about your client's happiness and you are ready to go the extra mile to make them happy. In business, shiiiiit like this happen once in a while. At this stage, you need to forget about who is right or wrong and try as much as possible to fix this. Remember, many people see you on this platform as a role model. How you handle this issue maturely will go a long way in inspiring others. Good luck!

Thanks boss!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 1:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Night Trading is on
Now online to redeem your gift cards at juicy rates.

Bring all your Itunes, Amazon and Steam.
$200*4 Singles Itunes $200 needed@35.5k

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Oya back to business grin
Buying btc at midnight rate.
Payment is sharp and instant.
Also buying Payoneer funds
Etherum
Perfect money

Contact on whatsapp for fast deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2018
260/$?

Baylam:
3000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*4
100*10

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moscojay365: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2018
$226 Paxful btc is available for sale
Contact in my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Egonne1:
Huh! Did Dowjones pay to the patience lady? So why would he have to deal with the end user himself. Everyone is responsible for every trade they do. If the trade was successful each one would have had their shares of the profit starting from the person that initiated the deal. Let everyone learn to be responsible for whatever they decide to go into

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2018
nkhay:

If I contact Mr A to fund my account and Mr A decides to contact Mr B, if the deal goes wrong, I do not have any business with Mr B, I only had a deal with Mr A and would therefore hold him responsible. - ( it's left for Mr A to go after Mr B)

And how is he supposed to know where Rarestrandhair got the fraudulent funds from, when the two women are Fundlord's trade partners, isn't that question supposed to be directed at Funlord?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2018
topsquino:

#BestPost read so far, this our online business is not for broke people u have to make sacrifices.

Always be prepared for shiit like this, cuz dis life if nobody talk about u, you're nobody.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Jay95:

Hello Tabbaz, this thread is scary.
Don't know who to trust again.

Please can you recommend a Legit PayPal fund (GnS)
Buyer for me.
I don't want to fall victim.
Thank you sir
you can come to me sir
im always available for your paypal gns order
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2018
3000$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*4
100*10

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2018
100*33 Amazon cash available at
WhatsApp on signature
fixed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5909) (5910) (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.