Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5189453 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Good morning all. At lease I have tried to read about 15pages in one night, I try, even though my eyes are paining me. Before I move further, first the blames.plz plz and plz do not take my word personal if I mention your name, that's he I behave if am looking at a point.

First Bros @tabbaz, according to your earlier post, I understand perfectly that you and some old traders here knows that funlord have a questionable character, ie according to your post, you know the traditions of cautioning traders when you noticed someone isn't clean, then why did you fail to at lease to tell traders to watch deir back before dealing. Remember nobody is above the law.

@funlord I dormor u,(Benin hailings), I bet some people are not happy with you, not only because of how u have been an instrument in busting scammers coves but because of insultive languages all in a bid of proving a point, I think if you were calm in your responses, some pple like me wud see reasons with some of ur posts,screenshots and others, but its hurt my brain much why trying to read to think of a possible way forward then one insultive language go just fly in, distract my brain again, stay away from insultive language bros even though I can see some points u raised.

@puskin, in some of ur response, you want funlord to pay that guy his complete money, which complete money are you talking about? Is it the balance money of 300k plus, you are talking about or the whole money that's including the 700k earlier paid to the guy? Becos if na u, I no say Unon go wan try DAT kine igbese of repaying that same 700k again +300k . the best thing I ought you people to have done first, is to Get balance 300k plus first, then before approaching the issue of the 700k, becos u cannot fight this in d court of law that someone refunded 10naira to you, and u went to send d 10naira back to another person. Ignorant is not an excuse.

@Dj, first you received 700k, don't you think its would have been wise for you to have hold on to that money first while chasing after the balance, if to say uno u go for seek advice first, or probably your adviser advised u wrongly. Now you are after the whole money. Or did funlord give u d go ahead to send the 700k? Now its totally wrong for you to force funlord to retrieve that 700k and totalling the fund. I expect you to handle this case technically, since you sent the 700k to someone else, why don't you add the person to the picture or you and funlord work it out peacefully then he can help retreive.

Back to funlord, please in respect to that 700k that d reporter wrongly sent your person, abeg na alomo bitters eye e take send ham,non b him clear eyes, please biko, try your possible best to help him retreive the 700k from ur babe or partner abeg, so that make d tempo for this thread reduce small abeg....then you guys should sort the balance.

Please viewers if my English non correct,take ham as u understand, remember this is my own view. More grace.

13 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2018
PayPal Funds needed this morning
$7,000 more to go!

Come WhatsApp. Instant payment as usual
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2018
$49 SKRILL FOR SALE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2018
chiefkpokp:
Good morning all. At lease I have tried to read about 15pages in one night, I try, even though my eyes are paining me. Before I move further, first the blames.plz plz and plz do not take my word personal if I mention your name, that's he I behave if am looking at a point.

First Bros @tabbaz, according to your earlier post, I understand perfectly that you and some old traders here knows that funlord have a questionable character, ie according to your post, you know the traditions of cautioning traders when you noticed someone isn't clean, then why did you fail to at lease to tell traders to watch deir back before dealing. Remember nobody is above the law.

@funlord I dormor u,(Benin hailings), I bet some people are not happy with you, not only because of how u have been an instrument in busting scammers coves but because of insultive languages all in a bid of proving a point, I think if you were calm in your responses, some pple like me wud see reasons with some of ur posts,screenshots and others, but its hurt my brain much why trying to read to think of a possible way forward then one insultive language go just fly in, distract my brain again, stay away from insultive language bros even though I can see some points u raised.

@puskin, in some of ur response, you want funlord to pay that guy his complete money, which complete money are you talking about? Is it the balance money of 300k plus, you are talking about or the whole money that's including the 700k earlier paid to the guy? Becos if na u, I no say Unon go wan try DAT kine igbese of repaying that same 700k again +300k . the best thing I ought you people to have done first, is to Get balance 300k plus first, then before approaching the issue of the 700k, becos u cannot fight this in d court of law that someone refunded 10naira to you, and u went to send d 10naira back to another person. Ignorant is not an excuse.

@Dj, first you received 700k, don't you think its would have been wise for you to have hold on to that money first while chasing after the balance, if to say uno u go for seek advice first, or probably your adviser advised u wrongly. Now you are after the whole money. Or did funlord give u d go ahead to send the 700k? Now its totally wrong for you to force funlord to retrieve that 700k and totalling the fund. I expect you to handle this case technically, since you sent the 700k to someone else, why don't you add the person to the picture or you and funlord work it out peacefully then he can help retreive.

Back to funlord, please in respect to that 700k that d reporter wrongly sent your person, abeg na alomo bitters eye e take send ham,non b him clear eyes, please biko, try your possible best to help him retreive the 700k from ur babe or partner abeg, so that make d tempo for this thread reduce small abeg....then you guys should sort the balance.

Please viewers if my English non correct,take ham as u understand, remember this is my own view. More grace.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
$400 skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

Can't remember many at the moment but I'm sure justi4jesu can assist you
OK. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
$400 skrill is needed

Come with your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2018
glimpse33:
Hazzantazzan

Your what'sapp message is not delivering

Dot know why that happened but it's ok presently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amsomebody(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Still available
amsomebody:
$46 skrill available @ 330/$. WhatsApp contact on sig.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
All e-currencies here.... Saka manje
All deal here.... U no say na cheap it,make i see my gain

No blames should be putting on anybody...

When u dey source for legit funds... Aboki wey dey sells
365-370/$ dey there... U no walk to them

Na 330/$ una go dey find around and you expect that
to be as clean as salary exchanging funds abi...? SHM sad

Make una clear your matter make we rest jare...

Na so small small boys wey no sabi currencies dey put mouth.

Nobody should be blamed...

We all strive to make our daily meals...

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Check in UBA would clear 30-90 days and all sort of jargons write up still defending the fact that you have used someone’s account in the USA to perpetrate fraud either directly or indirectly! So what’s Dowjones business with your check that will not clear till 2050? The check in Uba is your personal business and it should not be mentioned in this thread! The question is when are you paying this debt? If you don’t have money to pay at the moment just give a date and rest from trying to make a point...the more you try in making a point,the more foolish you seem to us all here bruh!
Funlordmaniac:

She did not instruct me......the lady has an outstanding debt with me....that money is in UBA and would take about 30 to 90 days to clear! Since may nothing has cleared and all parties are aware....She said whenever that money clears I should pay him? Now should I have waited from may till probably October when the check might clear before I paid him? How come her cash with me has not cleared but I paid him in may when I felt something was amiss?

By the way did you know that this same dowjones claimed that he returned the money to my partner because he realized that the cause of the closure was not from rarestrandhairs payment but that boa said that it was because his girls account was a high risk account? so doesn't that mean he is even owing me? He should send me back my balance then and let me add to it or he should continue with my crew behind my back as he had been doing all along!

As for my name....many scammers and some haters here have always wanted this so it's not a problem....smearing me on nairaland can never take a way from my success! Putting me on the list that I built won't hide my achievements from the minds of those who know that all in all I am a good man. The police cases and bank accounts I have helped in closing are not in storybooks. The money my clients have received back are not mysteries from the deep! If based on all the screen shots, evidence I have sent to the mods and if we tally the honest opinions of unbiased nairalanders or even if we go to court......everyone would only arrive at one option and that is I am only owing him N300k! presently

He should explain how a girl whose money with me is yet to clear...was able to give me her money to pay him in may? Only for him to go and tell her that it was not her money that caused his babe's account to be closed? And then he returned money that came from ME to her without telling me? And then he comes back in July and says he wants another N700,000 that all of a sudden it was her payment that caused it but he only wants funlord held for scamming him and that the ladies should not come out in public to support me but at the same time he expects me to assist him recover his money that he returned to the same people he was accusing himself? Is he well at all! That is also a SCAM

Cc: dominique rarestrandhairs

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2018
500 PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE FOR SALE
https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2018
chiefkpokp:

grin That thing pass Alomo bitters ooo. If I try that kind play , my papa go turn inside grave. If person no tear eye before Buhari regime reach to get sense

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2018
$150 paxful Btc available at 353/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Hello All

this issue has derailed this thread enough. if it was my intention to derail this thread i would have come online a long time ago.

my purpose of bringing this online is to inform future victims of people like funlord and rarestrandshair.

If i had another agenda i would have been throwing insults or responding to insults.

I DO NOT EXPECT MY FUNDS TO COME FROM THE VERDICT FROM THIS FORUM. I CAN HANDLE MYSELF WELL.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS, IS TO PUT FUNLORD AND HIS COLLEAGUES ON THE SCAM LIST.

A “deal gone wrong” is when a financial commitment cannot be met based on unfortunate events beyond the control of one or both parties.

A “scam or fraud” is a deliberate deception intended to result in financial or personal gain a dishonest scheme.

i will not go into details as to how these definitions apply to this case. there is really no time.

you all should know that i can hold my ground. i cannot be bullied. most nigerians mistake patience for weakness and thats a shame.

Let the case end. and the mods do what they seem fit to the accused. i will get my money myself

i am tired of seeing my mentions filled and getting weird calls.

diggz adebayoakin, puskin, ucosuagwu, airmark, hefairohluwa, chelseafan1 larride sod09 3rnest topsuino Kaboninc airmark egonne1 honestylarry mikeywise majorkeys femiti drlaw jasaviour nkhay nihilstjnr hitlergaddafi puskin modath onatisi tabbaz justi4jesu babygal4eva dominique FOD okwaifugo bookiemart tosinjay hazzantazzan

@chiefkpokp your points are valid. the fact that i should be scared to send back 700k to rarestrandshair, an associate of funlord is the reason future victims to should be careful to deal. (this is the whole purpose of this case being brought here. for people to learn from my lesson. i am not here to trade insults or argue. it a very stressful thing to do)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Following
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

She did not instruct me......the lady has an outstanding debt with me....that money is in UBA and would take about 30 to 90 days to clear! Since may nothing has cleared and all parties are aware....She said whenever that money clears I should pay him? Now should I have waited from may till probably October when the check might clear before I paid him? How come her cash with me has not cleared but I paid him in may when I felt something was amiss?

By the way did you know that this same dowjones claimed that he returned the money to my partner because he realized that the cause of the closure was not from rarestrandhairs payment but that boa said that it was because his girls account was a high risk account? so doesn't that mean he is even owing me? He should send me back my balance then and let me add to it or he should continue with my crew behind my back as he had been doing all along!

As for my name....many scammers and some haters here have always wanted this so it's not a problem....smearing me on nairaland can never take a way from my success! Putting me on the list that I built won't hide my achievements from the minds of those who know that all in all I am a good man. The police cases and bank accounts I have helped in closing are not in storybooks. The money my clients have received back are not mysteries from the deep! If based on all the screen shots, evidence I have sent to the mods and if we tally the honest opinions of unbiased nairalanders or even if we go to court......everyone would only arrive at one option and that is I am only owing him N300k! presently

He should explain how a girl whose money with me is yet to clear...was able to give me her money to pay him in may? Only for him to go and tell her that it was not her money that caused his babe's account to be closed? And then he returned money that came from ME to her without telling me? And then he comes back in July and says he wants another N700,000 that all of a sudden it was her payment that caused it but he only wants funlord held for scamming him and that the ladies should not come out in public to support me but at the same time he expects me to assist him recover his money that he returned to the same people he was accusing himself? Is he well at all! That is also a SCAM

Cc: dominique rarestrandhairs

For this case to end peacefully and comments deleted, you really have to play a bigger role and forget about all DJ has done because if it's confirmed that your contact sent funds from a dead person's account to his girl's account, that alone covers all his wrongs.

He's your client and when he contacted you and paid N1m+ to you, he never wished for the deal to go wrong -
And who's to blame for deal gone wrong? Your Partner !! (Who also represents you as far as the deal is concerned)

And who is at the highest present and future risk here cause of the deal? DJ and his girl!

Is it fair to put this guys babe in this kind of grievious situation because he chose to transact with you and still allow him lose N700k because he contacted your partners behind your back after you blocked him?

As a good and peace loving person, I'd advise you not only pay him the 300k balance but also see that he gets his 700k back. Even if it means you paying him from the pending UBA funds when it released just to clear your name. Afterall, the lady has intsructed you pay him his N1m earlier.

Yes, some scammers are using this case to get at you but saying people who criticize you are hating, I doubt that cause everyone has right to air their opinion.

Btw, everyone must'nt love you and we all have haters.

Peace.

13 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
500$ bought by Bjay08, $2700 to go
Baylam:
3200$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

500*3
100*17

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
chiefkpokp:

I raised the flag. In fact, it lead to the closure of this thread before reopening. But I later consented (the decision that I regret till date) to the deletion of those posts due to the following reasons

1. Because the person he cheated later started shivering when fun.lord told him he won't pay him if he didn't write positive about him and remove his previous post. The guy came here and wrote what funlord requested. I looked very stupid to the audience here

2. Because a WhatsApp group was created and a mod was added to settle the case. It was mentioned that the other regular scammers would only exploit the situation and because fun.lord was actively fighting scammer (albeit he has his motive too), making the red flag available would cause more harm than good.

Nevertheless, I do warn people to be careful when trading with funlord

Hope I've made my point

Thank you

P. S. Funlod has also requested that this current posts showing negative part of him be deleted before he would pay, but this current victim is resilient and did not shiver

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
amsomebody:
Still available

Check your Whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2018
$200 neteller available now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Buying Single iTunes, UK iTunes, Bitcoins.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

I raised the flag. In fact, it lead to the closure of this thread before reopening. But I later consented (the decision that I regret till date) to the deletion of those posts due to the following reasons

1. Because the person he cheated later started shivering when fun.lord told him he won't pay him if he didn't write positive about him and remove his previous post. The guy came here and wrote what funlord requested. I looked very stupid to the audience here

2. Because a WhatsApp group was created and a mod was added to settle the case. It was mentioned that the other regular scammers would only exploit the situation and because fun.lord was actively fighting scammer (albeit he has his motive too), making the red flag available would cause more harm than good.

Nevertheless, I do warn people to be careful when trading with funlord

Hope I've made my point

Thank you

P. S. Funlod has also requested that this current posts showing negative part of him be deleted before he would pay, but this current victim is resilient and did not shiver

Just imagine that kind of threat ...

And someone will come here to say that guy isn't fraudulent

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by amsomebody(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Osgilliat:

Check your Whatsapp.
Already with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
#USE ESCROW. #ALWAYS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AYOUNG(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
descrisom:
All e-currencies here.... Saka manje
All deal here.... U no say na cheap it,make i see my gain

No blames should be putting on anybody...

When u dey source for legit funds... Aboki wey dey sells
365-370/$ dey there... U no walk to them

Na 330/$ una go dey find around and you expect that
to be as clean as salary exchanging funds abi...? SHM sad

Make una clear your matter make we rest jare...

Na so small small boys wey no sabi currencies dey put mouth.

Nobody should be blamed...

We all strive to make our daily meals...

Well said bro..
I don't know why some peeps here are shouting that the girlfriend account is in jeopardy or image is being tarnished here.
You needed clean funds why didn't you visit aboki or the banks.
Why come to ecurrency section after so many warnings that some of this funds aren't legit.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Mayowa: will buy
$2000 PayPal @₦330/$

http://ng.pexbank.com/request/sell-2000-paypal-330/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
nkhay:

For this case to end peacefully and comments deleted, you really have to play a bigger role and forget about all DJ has done because if it's confirmed that your contact sent funds from a dead person's account to his girl's account, that alone covers all his wrongs.

He's your client and when he contacted you and paid N1m+ to you, he never wished for the deal to go wrong -
And who's to blame for deal gone wrong? Your Partner !! (Who also represents you as far as the deal is concerned)

And who is at the highest present and future risk here cause of the deal? DJ and his girl!

Is it fair to put this guys babe in this kind of grievious situation because he chose to transact with you and still allow him lose N700k because he contacted your partners behind your back after you blocked him?

As a good and peace loving person, I'd advise you not only pay him the 300k balance but also see that he gets his 700k back.

Yes, some scammers are using this case to get at you but saying people who criticize you are hating, I doubt that cause everyone has right to air their opinion.

Btw, everyone must'nt love you and we all have haters.

Peace.

I wonder how he lost N700,000 when I paid it to him myself? Almost 6 months before her check clears?

I blocked him when his constant insults were clogging up my line! And have you heard that he went behind my back and returned my N700k to her when he found out that it was not her payment that caused his account to be closed again? So how come all of a sudden 3 months later it is now Funlord's new and improved payment that has caused his babe's account to be closed again? After it was opened in June?

Anyway him and rarestrandhairs have agreed that he owes her according to what she told me so when they are both ready they can talk about that the same way they discussed using my money to source for something else without my consent....he should come and find out how he will get his N300k from me. Anything else is not my concern.

By the way my partner is alive and kicking...she is even on nairaland and he talks to her and the depositor almost everyday....Let him stop acting as if we are all strangers to one another. He even chats with them more than me!

N300k EOD!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
@Funlordmaniac I read your response.

Now to dowjones

@dowjones after complaining to funlord that the funds are being Held and the payment was from a dead persons account, did Funlord at any point pay you 700,000 Naira as part Payment for the total sum? If your answer is YES then you can hold funlord to pay you the balance of 300k+

dowjones If your answer is NO to the question I asked then Funlordmaniac will have to pay you the complete Naira equivalents for the $3,000.

Cc Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RandomVic(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Small $60 PayPal fnf funds available.

Check my signature for my whatsapp number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.