Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191625 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
diggz:

Tabbaz and puskin is there a reason why funlords name and moniker is not on the scammers list yet?

Kindly let the house know....

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ryusufu(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
£56 amazon.co.uk gift card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Instead of speaking like a native doctor why not answer tutucious question? Or have you heard the mods decision? And it is paining you?

The hanging did not work so now it is time for insults! Is it hazzan thazzan that sold me fraudulent paypal that is your new boy? Twice you have tried twice you have failed? Is it not time to give up.....

It's unfortunate that you usually think I'm competing with you or I'm trying to bring you down.

Why would I descend so low. If you knew my underground contribution pertaining to your nairaland journey on this matter, you would be thankful to me.

And by the way, how does tututious question concern me

I have never openly state my view on what you should refund because it's not my priority.

My priority is simple. You exhibit dubious character and it's not too late to change your way.

If you know what my clean name has earned for me, you would always want to be without a single dent

P.S. I am not and will not engage in any argument with you. I will be more happy if you change positively.

P.P.S. My wish is to have more good people on this planet and losing you totally to the bad gang is against my grand wish

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Dominique

I hope you are taking note of these posts? Tabbaz you actually have a scam thread against you own this forum so stop trying to add us all to your level! You are the one who has been proven to have a questionable character by always hiding in what's app and begging mods to support your ways!

If you keep trying to paint me a certain way just because of your constipated nature then we can as well go civil. The ball is in your court!

I'm always open to challenges because it's what have strengthened me.

If I've cheated or act dubious to anyone, the thread is open. Let people bring forth evidence

At bolded. I may have access to some of the mods, but I don't abuse it or take advantage of it. Moreover, mods are not robot to support me blindly.

P. S. If no one is able to bring evidence of any misconduct against me, be ready to apologise for this effrontery
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

If you have nothing to say go and watch the world cup!

It is glaring you think you can't be touched but for emphasis sake.,.. I am telling you that you can be touched and will be touched cuz you have proven yourself to be a scammer....

Mr Integrity your yansh.... angry

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

It's unfortunate that you usually think I'm competing with you or I'm trying to bring you down.

Why would I descend so low. If you knew my underground contribution pertaining to your nairaland journey on this matter, you would be thankful to me.

And by the way, how does tututious question concern me

I have never openly state my view on what you should refund because it's not my priority.

My priority is simple. You exhibit dubious character and it's not too late to change your way.

If you know what my clean name has earned for me, you would always want to be without a single dent

P.S. I am not and will not engage in any argument with you. I will be more happy if you change positively.

P.P.S. My wish is to have more good people on this planet and losing you totally to the bad gang is against my grand wish

You guys should start by adding his name to the list ffs!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sod09(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
diggz:

It is glaring you think you can't be touched but for emphasis sake.,.. I am telling you that you can be touched and will be touched cuz you have proven yourself to be a scammer....

bros leave the matter, the victim is not talking again probably he has other plans...im sure wise people know the kind of person he is now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
diggz:

You guys should start by adding his name to the list ffs!

Apologies if it seems as if I'm ignoring your mention. However, adding him to any list is not the priority at the moment. moderators are handling the matter and hopefully, it ends well

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rentAcock(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Irony is when people reselling Amazon Gift cards for 250/$ of which they obtained for 120/$, still come here to bash another person sending funds from a dead woman's account. All na scam, but some of them will try to justify it by saying oh it's not true some people sell Amazon gift card given to them as gifts and they don't need it anymore blah blah blah. Flat out lies, they have reputable online services that buy gift cards for 85% of its actual value ex giftcardgranny.com. Some of them have even turned it into big business, they use fradulently obtained gift cards to buy goods for others and to pose like importers for their family. Yet, na them dey bash Yahoo boys.

Most gift cards sold here are used by drug dealers and hackers to move illegal funds, whether it's bought with cash or card. Someone stealing from dead people is probably even better than hackers using stolen credit card details to buy gift cards because that's an extra burden for the victim. They may not even know someone is stealing from them, and although most banks will refund the victims when alarm is raised, some banks will not.

Everything about currency exchange is either illegal or against the rules. Most of you are running a bureau de change without license or approval from the CBN. If you like twist it anyhow you like, that's the fact. Even the ones in Yankee, you can be charged for money laundering and tax evasion because you are not a registered money service business. Funny enough, buying or selling of Bitcoin is even against Seun's rules, it is actually prohibited!

So if you like sit there and think you are holier than another person, everyone involved in some form of exchange is breaking the law, encouraging human trafficking, drug trade, funding terrorism, and tax evasion. Justify it however you want, fact is fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Keep bringing your Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill and Payoneer for Naira

Whatsapp/Call: 08066255399
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
rentAcock:
Irony is when people reselling Amazon Gift cards for 250/$ of which they obtained for 120/$, still come here to bash another person sending funds from a dead woman's account. All na scam, but some of them will try to justify it by saying oh it's not true some people sell Amazon gift card given to them as gifts and they don't need it anymore blah blah blah. Flat out lies, they have reputable online services that buy gift cards for 85% of its actual value ex giftcardgranny.com. Some of them have even turned it into big business, they use fradulently obtained gift cards to buy goods for others and to pose like importers for their family. Yet, na them dey bash Yahoo boys.

Most gift cards sold here are used by drug dealers and hackers to move illegal funds, whether it's bought with cash or card. Someone stealing from dead people is probably even better than hackers using stolen credit card details to buy gift cards because that's an extra burden for the victim. They may not even know someone is stealing from them, and although most banks will refund the victims when alarm is raised, some banks will not.

Everything about currency exchange is either illegal or against the rules. Most of you are running a bureau de change without license or approval from the CBN. If you like twist it anyhow you like, that's the fact. Even the ones in Yankee, you can be changed with money laundering and tax evasion because you are not a registered money service business. Funny enough, buying or selling if Bitcoin is even against Seun's rules, it is technically banned!

So if you like seat there and think you are holier than another person, everyone involved in some form of exchange is breaking the law, encouraging human trafficking, drug trade, funding terrorism, and tax evasion. Justify it however you want, fact is fact.
k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RandomVic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
routsz:

Contacted you since yesterday on WhatsApp but you're yet to respond.

Chatting with you on whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjojo: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
There is an angle we are ignoring in this case

WHENEVER BOA CLOSES AN ACCOUNT , A CHECK IS ISSUED OUT TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE IN THE CLOSED ACCOUNT .
HAS BOA ISSUED OUT ANY CHEQUE YET? AMD IF THEY HAVE IS THE $3000 THERE ?
check for such account are usually issued out after 2 or 3 weeks of account closure.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
onatisi:
There is an angle we are ignoring in this case

WHENEVER BOA CLOSES AN ACCOUNT , A CHECK IS ISSUED OUT TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE IN THE CLOSED ACCOUNT .
HAS BOA ISSUED OUT ANY CHEQUE YET? AMD IF THEY HAVE IS THE $3000 THERE ?
check for such account are usually issued out after 2 or 3 weeks of account closure.

Dominique

Rarestrandhairs

Tutucious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Still buying all your gift card
Instant payment
Good rate
Direct vendor
https:///send?phone=2348066475319
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
artworks1:
80$ Btc available 360

https:///send?phone=2349068359893

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
rentAcock:

Everything about currency exchange is either illegal or against the rules. Most of you are running a bureau de change without license or approval from the CBN. If you like twist it anyhow you like, that's the fact. Even the ones in Yankee, you can be charged for money laundering and tax evasion because you are not a registered money service business. Funny enough, buying or selling of Bitcoin is even against Seun's rules, it is actually prohibited!

So if you like sit there and think you are holier than another person, everyone involved in some form of exchange is breaking the law, encouraging human trafficking, drug trade, funding terrorism, and tax evasion. Justify it however you want, fact is fact.
are you ....are you....are you mad angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rentAcock(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fidelmalek:
are you ....are you....are you mad angry

Are you dyslexic?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nihilstjnr: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
diggz:

ok shït just got real grin

can we get a video of your proposed duel?

whoever wins na him collect champion

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
$400 skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
$240 Payoneer funds available @350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by diggz: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Dominique

Rarestrandhairs

Tutucious

You are indeed as empty as the empty drum you have always portrayed yourself to be.....shameless scammer oshi....!

@ onatisi

There is no way in this life or next that $3,000 check will be issued along with whatever money he had in his account before....

A number was duly provided for funlord and his fellow bast@rds called partners to call to get their cash but the oloriburuku funlord and partners Ltd have failed to do that in the past months....

Funlord and co....are scammers...shikena!! You guys should stop trying to push a new angle to this issue.

Thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
√√ Now Selling

√√ $500 Neteller Fund Available

√√ Payoneer/Bitcoin Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
rilwan09:

I have 45 for sale

Your number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
eliteweb:
Dem no de write BROS for FaCe!

When Bros show, every body go know say Bros don show.....

85% of eCurrency traders are children while 10% are adults with children mentality. Only 5% here are real adults with matured minds.

Thumbs up to the real adults:
Onatisi, Chiefkpokp, Mariesio, Kaboninc, Ibraheem009, 3rnest, Descrisom, Singapore1 even though he hasn't contributed to kasala at hand.... Your sense of reasoning is second to none.

Trade safely!
Boss... No be today jare

Wetin this people never do before?

I no dey hide nah... Call that spade say nah spade...

Wetin be hidden... Middle man plenty here nah grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
60$ PayPal GNS NEEDED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
eliteweb:
Dem no de write BROS for FaCe!

When Bros show, every body go know say Bros don show.....

85% of eCurrency traders are children while 10% are adults with children mentality. Only 5% here are real adults with matured minds.

Thumbs up to the real adults:
Onatisi, Chiefkpokp, Mariesio, Kaboninc, Ibraheem009, 3rnest, Descrisom, Singapore1 even though he hasn't contributed to kasala at hand.... Your sense of reasoning is second to none.

Trade safely!

it doesn't make sense to be interfering with cash deposit issue again , if you want clean funds to the USA , buy aboki here deposit to your dorm and wire it .. like one guy i know looking for brand new iPhone x at 155,000 naira, telling me them boys they always bring am ..

you have been scarce o @eliteweb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
i am not supporting anybody oooo. i am just saying what the usual banking procedure is . a verdict will be given by the mods very soon and we will all have to abide by it . but i think those who are conversant with what i am saying will be able to give a more explicit explanation . and if they say it is not so , then so be it .
diggz:

You are indeed as empty as the empty drum you have always portrayed yourself to be.....shameless scammer oshi....!

@ onatisi

There is no way in this life or next that $3,000 check will be issued along with whatever money he had in his account before....

A number was duly provided for funlord and his fellow bast@rds called partners to call to get their cash but the oloriburuku funlord and partners Ltd have failed to do that in the past months....

Funlord and co....are scammers...shikena!! You guys should stop trying to push a new angle to this issue.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
$3000 Skrill needed
Contact Signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.