Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178870 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

@bolded yes. Jdesign and funlord seems to have initiated a transaction with him (not concluded I guess) and they found him suspicious. I also saw some interaction between his posts and jackbuer.

By the way, he claimed to have sold a fund to HazzanTazzan, can he affirm it pls

And have you taken time to ask both funlord and Jdesigns to present you with evidence or details of those transaction before labelling me as scam and destroying my image here?! Isn't that very blind of you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg no mention my name ever again
didn't he sell the fund to you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
dominique:

I went through his hidden posts and found nothing incriminating. The posts were mostly violations of rule 2, not because of illegal activity. His transaction history is another story. Has anybody flagged him as a fraud?

Jdesigns flagged me and I have been demanding that he post evidence that he has or details of any transaction. Till date, he hasn't provided any. Yet, tabbaz was blind enough to destroy my image based on that pointless, baseless, unfounded, empty accusation! What manner of rubbish is this?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
ucosuagwu:

"Never know peace" Na wa oooo bros. undecided undecided

Yes, tabbaz will never know peace. You can't destroy other people and think your evil won't come back upon your head.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is the guy that called you not quite long
Renditiondezign:
$150 amazon gift card with cash receipt @270

WhatsApp me 08160765412
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Drlaw:

shocked shocked shocked Just incase u change ur mind , I am available thought ure selling all.

I am here. Sorry for not quoting you on time. Was busy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by preciousnobel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
I want to make a withdrawal on Fiverr, $43.2 precisely. Anyone here can help?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
kayjegs:

I am here. Sorry for not quoting you on time. Was busy.
Hi. Are you still buying PayPal funds? If yes, I have some. sent a mail already. please, check.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
$400 eBay checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

They (scammers) are coming out again. They must be hungry and angry grin
Na hunger go kill jobless people definitely.
He even got liver to try me.
Once a scammer tries me, that is the end of his carrier.
That's what Jackbauer did and never recovered again.
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Still loading your iTunes Card at good rate

$101 -$600 single Card ( US ONLY) Physical card and E-code

Canada $10 - $200 physical card only

come to my whatsapp for swift deal

Instant payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sKeetz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

cheesy

Good thing you didn't get carried away by his theatrics

Hi boss, you are the escrow between me and oswardic.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nice!Pray my limit does not cause issues
sKeetz:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
expert234:

Sorry, Mr Opportunist

Won Ba mi se e nii
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
sKeetz:

Na so
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tabbaz:
didn't he sell the fund to you?

He did but the mofo insulted me cos he claimed he didn't notice my rate for "receive for me" ... He thought it's the same rate as buying directly from him...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
eAfricatoppy:

I swear to God, I did not scam him.

I will quickly summarize what happened.
we agreed on deal and he claimed he sent me money which am yet to receive, I've tried all possible best to get the money to no avail. I contacted my bank and they said its mobile banking issue that I should get it in the next 24hours and if not, I should get back to them. The following day I contacted my bank and they requested for the transaction I'd and I provided it as forwarded to me. they said the matter will be resolved and my account should be credited.

Later the following 20hours (today), I contact my bank and the said they only forward the transaction I'd to gtbank which he transferred from. They asked me to tell him to go to his bank and lodge the same complain but he keep on saying refund me! refund me! the worst is accusing me of scam.

Please anyone that have the power to access other peoples bank account kindly help me o, let him provide my account details and transaction date and time for look up.

I urge the ogas and member here not to ban me yet on this accusation till the truth reveal pls. I accept to be under red flag till we find the truth pls

I DID NOT SCAM HIM

what are u saying? how will i provide ur own account details? post screenshot of all ur transactions lets see whether the money entered or not, SIMPLE. GTBANK confirmed the money is in ur account. Diamond bank confirmed the money was received from gtb. what then are u saying.

if you are innocent, post your transactions from jul 31st
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tabbaz:

@teamlightskin kindly contact your bank too. Maybe it will be reversed

@Tabbaz & all, please help me read through theses screenshots.

First, WARNING SIGNS
I asked for screenshots of @Eafricatoppy`s last successful trade, he said he updated his whatsapp, since when does an update clear recent chats?
Then after i transferred, he kept asking me to hold on indefinitely

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

what are u saying? how will i provide ur own account details? post screenshot of all ur transactions lets see whether the money entered or not, SIMPLE. GTBANK confirmed the money is in ur account. Diamond bank confirmed the money was received from gtb. what then are u saying.

if you are innocent, post your transactions from jul 31st
Please provide the account details you send the money to. I'm interested in this guy's case.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
yusuftaiwo2015:

Please provide the account details you send the money to. I'm interested in this guy's case.

Hello,

@Eafricatoppy
Adeoye Ademola
Diamond bank

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Second, SCAM ADMISSION
In the 3rd & 4th screenshot @Eafricatoppy confessed his account was previously reported for SCAM, then he changed the story to that his account is "like a frozen account "

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $8000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥50,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
$100 PayPal needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. Are you still buying PayPal funds? If yes, I have some. sent a mail already. please, check.

Not for now. PayPal has been very naughty with me these days. Still figuring how best to use PayPal now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Third, ACCEPTANCE OF GUILT & FALSE PROMISES
In screenshot 5, @Eafricatoppy said he would "settle" me by 12pm today, then changed his mouth to say he wont refund.

Please if all these dont make him a SCAMMER, then i guess 75 is Buhari's real age undecided

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
$200 Neteller available

Check signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Won Ba mi se e nii

Why not say it in English, you cheat!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Livebygrace: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have small bitcoin($10) to sell on my blockchain. hit me up if you're reputable here and not a scammer.
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

Third, ACCEPTANCE OF GUILT & FALSE PROMISES
In screenshot 5, oga said he would "settle" me by 12pm today, then changed his mouth to say he wont refund.

Please if all these dont make him a SCAMMER, then i guess 75 is Buhari's real age undecided

Stop wasting your time with this criminal and come and collect the contact of a staff in diamond bank and destroy this scammers account forever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.