Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5156235 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $10,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $8000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB ¥60 - ¥50,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paulcr7: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2018
$12 Upwork available to PayPal. 08162841388
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
check my thread here::
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
$6k available for transfer (inflow) to Nigerian domiciliary account preferably a Gtbank account. Quote me if you are interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2018
$100*10 itunes gift card available
@240
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 352/$.

$105,000 btc needed today.

Buying in both bulk and bits.

All wallets are welcome.

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for

deals.

Still buying.

Come WhatsApp for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JustCryptos: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2018
$99 Payoneer funds for sale at 345/$

Contact on signature.
Please come with your escrow or be ready to send first, thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Still buying Payoneer funds and Bitcoin.

All quantities.

Instant payment.

Click on whatsapp link for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jsaviour(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
100$ paypal fund available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Jdesigns:

I have replied in the thread you have opened.

Jumping up and down shouting after a month of been flagged means alot.

I had expected yoh to defend yourself the very day I flagged you, but no you choose to keep quiet only to appear after a month to be speaking English and insulting everybody like you just got a degree.

Mr man, I only flagged you but yoh have been the one calling yourself a scammer in your new found love for vocabulary

@
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Funlord

The last time I logged into my nairaland account was around the 6th of July. I wouldn't have been aware of your display of folly here if not for a friend that saw it yesterday and informed me about it. And that was why I responded yesterday.

So, your dead brain told you that I automatically called myself a scammer because I responded vehementally against your unfounded allegations? You need mental evaluation, boy.

And yes, I asked for your PayPal account and I explained the reason to you.

And for your information, I sold the fund to hazzantazzan. Had he denied buying the fund from me?

The reason why he said I shouldn't mention his name was because he took advantage of my helplessness and urgent need to sell the fund.

I and hazzantazzan agreed to 310/$, but he suddenly changed to 300/$ after the money had entered his PayPal account. He is angry because I expressed my displeasure at his unprofessional and deceptive conduct, after which I blocked him on whatsapp since I was deeply disappointed about his rather ungodly conduct and lack of integrity.

I challenge hazzantazzan to deny that he bought the over $200 from me. If he wants to deny it, then let him provide his PayPal transaction details here since first week of July.

Cc:

Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Funlord

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Don't you think you should caution the way you open your mouth? You insult too much. It's not a good thing. Don't you think so?

You just showed yourself as a classic idiot, you know. Have you cautioned your friend, hazzantazzan for his shameless vomit that I responded to? Two people did something, but you spared one and condemnef the other. So much for anti-scam crusader. Your activities here are more of selective judgement than anything else. You are a useless being tabbaz. You lack the morals to oversee antiscam anything.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valjoy(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
JustCryptos:
$99 Payoneer funds for sale at 345/$

Contact on signature.
Please come with your escrow or be ready to send first, thanks.
I'm chatting with you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
expert234:

The last time I logged into my nairaland account was around the 6th of July. I wouldn't have been aware of your display of folly here if not for a friend that saw it yesterday and informed me about it. And that was why I responded yesterday.

So, your dead brain told you that I automatically called myself a scammer because I responded vehementally against your unfounded allegations?

Do you believe insults is the way forward in resolution?

I wouldn't descend so low in exchange of words and insults with you, if you have explained yourself when we chatted then as much as you trying to do now that would have been a different case but yoh never did and now yoh jumping around insulting everybody.

Well like you have been calling mods to apply rule 8, I hereby raise the motion to all the mods available that Rule 2 should be applied on you and yoh should be given a 1 month ban

@
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Funlord
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
chukel:
$6k available for transfer (inflow) to Nigerian domiciliary account preferably a Gtbank account. Quote me if you are interested.

Meet on on whatsapp via link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
expert234:

So, your dead brain told you that I automatically called myself a scammer because I responded vehementally against your unfounded allegations? You need mental evaluation, boy.

And yes, I asked for your PayPal account and I explained the reason to you.

And for your information, I sold the fund to hazzantazzan. Had he denied buying the fund from me?

The reason why he said I shouldn't mention his name was because he took advantage of my helplessness and urgent need to sell the fund.

I and hazzantazzan agreed to 310/$, but he suddenly changed to 300/$ after the money had entered his PayPal account. He is angry because I expressed my displeasure at his unprofessional and deceptive conduct, after which I blocked him on whatsapp since I was deeply disappointed about his rather ungodly conduct and lack of integrity.

I challenge hazzantazzan to deny that he bought the over $200 from me. If he wants to deny it, then let him provide his PayPal transaction details here since first week of July.

Cc:

Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Funlord

Dude... U said u wanted to sell PayPal but after waiting a long while, u mistakenly mentioned that it was someone else who was paying you so I actually did a "receive for me" service which is 300/$ and not a PayPal buying service which we agree at 310/$...

Paying you at 300/$ is based on my standing rate ... So stop crying all about that you were cheated...

If you hadn't been a liar, u shld have told me the payment was coming from someone who wanted to pay you rather than telling me initially that you're the one sending it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
4500$ Btc needed at 352/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ojasweb(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
I need someone who can help pay $500 online with Payoneer card. Good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Dude... U said u wanted to sell PayPal but after waiting a long while, u mistakenly mentioned that it was someone else who was paying you so I actually did a "receive for me" service which is 300/$ and not a PayPal buying service which we agree at 310/$...

Paying you at 300/$ is based on my standing rate ... So stop crying all about that you were cheated...

If you hadn't been a liar, u shld have told me the payment was coming from someone who wanted to pay you rather than telling me initially that you're the one sending it

And it happens that you didn't mention your change in rate until the money arrived in your account? Hazzantazzan, you are a shameless, deceptive person.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jdesigns:

Do you believe insults is the way forward in resolution?

I wouldn't descend so low in exchange of words and insults with you, if you have explained yourself when we chatted then as much as you trying to do now that would have been a different case but yoh never did and now yoh jumping around insulting everybody.

Well like you have been calling mods to apply rule 8, I hereby raise the motion to all the mods available that Rule 2 should be applied on you and yoh should be given a 1 month ban

@
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Funlord

Now that hazzantazzan had been forced to confess that he actually bought the PayPal from me, can you now realise how stupid you are to have even flagged me for scam? Yes, you are stupid.

You should thank your star that you have the internet as a cover. If you had made such a comment in a brick and mortar transaction, you would have earned yourself a defamation law suit.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
On expert 234 case....

This is how it started

July 2nd

Jdesigns:

Watching in 3D

Beware of this guy

Never release any of your details to him

Either paypal or any other account.

Best way stay clear of him

July 31st
Tabbaz:

who have this guy's phone number. He seems to be a scammer working with jackbuer

July 31st

funlord:

He was trying to get my dollar account details recently with one strange story sometime last month....Jdesigns has also flagged him recently and his hidden posts are too many

july 31st
Tabbaz:

thanks. I think mods should assist us to check what is in his hidden posts and if he has similarities (with respect to his registered details) with jackbuer

cc
dominique
puskin

Above are all the red flags raised as it appears to me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Few of his responses..

Date - August 2

expert234:

Tabbaz, what do you mean? Why are you destroying my image here? What dealing did I ever have with you? I challenge you to explain yourself clearly here if you don't want thunder to strike you there.

expert234:

I beg you in God's name to explain any dealing I have with you. Why would you destroy my image here? What is all this nonsense?

That's how tabbaz also posted rubbish about me. What's all this rubbish? I challenge you to explain yourself clearly. The money you quoted here was sold to hazzantazzan. What's all these rubbish going on here?

Seun, lalasticala. Please, I invite you to act was umpire here. I can't remember having any dealing with these despicable idiots destroying my image here.

expert234:

I respect you so much, but you are outliving that respect already. What do you mean by relating me to a scammer? Did you wake up on the wrong side of your bed or you've lost your mind? Did they place a curse on your destiny or something? Have I ever had any dealing with you in my life? What rubbish is this?

expert234:

You just showed yourself as a classic idiot, you know. Have you cautioned your friend, hazzantazzan for his shameless vomit that I responded to? Two people did something, but you spared one and condemnef the other. So much for anti-scam crusader. Your activities here are more of selective judgement than anything else. You are a useless being tabbaz. You lack the morals to oversee antiscam anything.

Conclusion

Tabbaz:
Well, as noted by hazzantazzan that he was expecting a fund, I think it was his big mouth that led him into this mess. Though funlord also flagged him that he was trying to get his details too.

Like I said before, he was flagged not labelled but because he thinks he can speak uncontrollably, he concluded that we labelled him, and he started calling himself a scammer.

Anyone labelled as a scammer on my thread must have been given a chance to speak his side of the story and we only rely ONLY on strong evidence before we conclude.

I still don't know if he's legit or otherwise but no evidence to call him a scammer. I never called him such, and thus I don't think he doesn't deserves my apology.

Tabbaz:
I think the moderators can now see that we are just wasting our time on this boy. His mouth is full of insults as you all can see. He need to be given a chill pill for breaking rule 2

He should stop derailing the thread now!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
$50 Skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tabbaz:
On expert 234 case....

This is how it started

July 30th

July 31st

July 31st

july 31st

Above are all the red flags raised as it appears to me

I raised the red flag 2nd July not 30th July

Only for him to appear 1 month after
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jdesigns:

I raised the red flag 2nd July not 30th July

Only for him to appear 1 month after
edited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eAfricatoppy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
TeamLightSkin:
Third, ACCEPTANCE OF GUILT & FALSE PROMISES
In screenshot 5, @Eafricatoppy said he would "settle" me by 12pm today, then changed his mouth to say he wont refund.

Please if all these dont make him a SCAMMER, then i guess 75 is Buhari's real age undecided

I have really made a mistake on this deal. Please do lodge your own complain at your bank and tell me the feed back. Dragging this issue will not refund u. your money is with your bank that's all I have to say
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
expert234:

Now that hazzantazzan had been forced to confess that he actually bought the PayPal from me, can you now realise how stupid you are to have even flagged me for scam? Yes, you are stupid.

You should thank your star that you have the internet as a cover. If you had made such a comment in a brick and mortar transaction, you would have earned yourself a defamation law suit.

If this same incident occurs again and again, I will still raise a red flag on you, people still need to be very careful in dealing with you and anybody who wants to deal with you should endeavour to use like 10 escrow

This is where I stop replying you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
$50 paypal available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
funlord:

He was trying to get my dollar account details recently with one strange story sometime last month....Jdesigns has also flagged him recently and his hidden posts are too many

Funlord, how dare you say this rubbish? A guy developed an app for me which he claimed could generate about $50-$200 per day. He told me that the name is admob and they only pay via dollar account. He told me I needed to open a dollar account or look for a trustworthy person that could receive for me.

And that was why I came to nairaland to ask for Someone that could receive admob earning for me.

And YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAW MY POST AND CALLED ME!!!

During the phone call, I explained everything to you. I also told you that I haven't done it before and that there may be other methods of payment aside from dollar account payment method. I asked if you would give me your dollar account details so that I could add it when admob asks me to provide the details.

You said I should find out if there are other payment methods and should also let you know when and if I need to use the account. I asked you for your charges, but you said we would talk about that later.

Can you tell me how that relates to scam even remotely? And you even dare to describe it as if you were not the one that first called or as if I didn't explain everything to you?

I don't deserve this baseless defamation from you funlord. You hurt me pointlessly and this is very wicked of you.

Why would you people always quick to jump to wrong conclusion about people? And when that person curses the hell out of you, you will be pretending as if you are the victims, whereas you are the villain.

This rubbish you people are calling "flagging" should never come up against people until you are sure that they are actually scammers. In the minds of people seeing your so-called "flagging," it is as good as labelling that person as a scammer.

And the way tabbaz was masturbating over this rubbish as if he is trying to get back at me for god -knows-what shows him to be a bias, unreasonable, insensitive person with a dead conscience.

Cc:

Dominique

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by expert234: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Jdesigns:

If this same incident occurs again and again, I will still raise a red flag on you, people still need to be very careful in dealing with you and anybody who wants to deal with you should endeavour to use like 10 escrow

This is where I stop replying you
So, asking for your PayPal account means the person is a possible scammer? You must be a born -idiot; take this message home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.