Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192949 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
295 paypal available for sale

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2018
SimacSMSplus:
WE BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE
[url]naira2usd.com[/url]
#BTC
#Skrill
#Neteller
#PM
#ETH
#LTC

HELLOHOUSE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ... I HAD A DEAL WITH THIS GUY... BY SENDING $68 BITCOIN TO HIM ON HIS BLOG ... BECAUSE WHEN WE DISCUSSED HE SENT ME TO HIS BLOG BUT SINCE YESTERDAY TILL NIW HE HAS NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY ...
WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON WHATSHAPP HE HAS BLOCKED ME... AND WHEN I CALLED HIM HE REFUSED TO PICK

PLEASE HELP ME TRACK THIS GUY TO RETURN MY BITCOIN OR SEND MY MONEY TO ME....

And this is my last money which a good samaritan used to help me to buy food fo my family..

HIS NUMBERS ..... 08091996286 and 07051026230
Please good people try help me out.!!!!
Thank you people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
jediwice:

HELLOHOUSE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ... I HAD A DEAL WITH THIS GUY... BY SENDING $68 BITCOIN TO HIM ON HIS BLOG ... BECAUSE WHEN WE DISCUSSED HE SENT ME TO HIS BLOG BUT SINCE YESTERDAY TILL NIW HE HAS NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY ...
WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON WHATSHAPP HE HAS BLOCKED ME... AND WHEN I CALLED HIM HE REFUSED TO PICK

And this is my last money which a good samaritan used to help me to buy food fo my family..

Thank you people

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Perfect money needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

Thank you people

You just have to go back to the good Samaritan to give you more money. Police station no dey here oo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now online bring your gift card

ITunes

Amazon

Sephora

Nordstrom

Steam

EBay

Google play cards

ITunes Single $200×5 is needed at 38k

Payment is Swift

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Few weeks ago,someone came here to insult and lay a false accusation against me and my company and even my agents.

People like okwaifugo supported him knowing fully well that it was his mistake.

Thanks to the admin here who didnt blame me.

Today we put a call to paypal and after review,the account was released.

For the past 7 to 8 years, i have NEVER been called out over scam related issued until he did.

Today and now that the account is restored and every thing is in order,i will like to state that my company will not pay him any single one naira if we dont get a proper standard apology letter for that insult he brought upon us.

Any user of paypal know that once you buy funds,you should confirm to the seller the funds status. This he failed and while we were in resolution with Paypal,he choose to come here and insult my very person and my company.

Virtualpaypalterminal handles over 500 daily paypal transactions and we have NEVER recorded any failure to payout.

I want to state it clearly to the admin here that those funds he accused us of,the account have been restored.

I have mandated my agent not to pay him one naira. Infact to send the funds to my bank account. Without a formal apology letter which he will post here stating that he admits his mistake and apologise,the fund will be seized by my company.

Its time people understand that not every nairaland trade is personal but business.

Virtualpaypalterminal demands a full apology and same way he added our numbers and details here,he should take it down.

Thanks,
VPT Team

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bulk and singles itunes card urgently needed as
Many as possible you get.
$101-$200..$200 @ 39k limited time offer.
$10-100...sweet rate
E Dakun,
$8k urgently needed

BUYING BITCOIN (BTC) AT A NICE RATE

GOOGLE GIFT NEEDED AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE

AMAZON GIFT CARDS ALSO NEEDED
COOL RATE AS USUAL... ALL RECEIPTS

embarassed Let's do this cry

Current rate is so good..
Despise from scammers and ripper
Our trading history is good enough to convince u
Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
check my thread link below to read customers reviews::
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
onatisi:

You just have to go back to the good Samaritan to give you more money. Police station no dey here oo
That's not nice bro..
That guy naira2usd is in some whatsapp group

All we need to do is confirm if not impersonation
Cos some people trusted the guy already

And let's call him out here to explaining his side
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yll should note this number down...
0.8. 140762506
He's a fraudster..

Just called me and started talking abt Bvn I registered with and date of birth...

First question I asked him is which bank and he said first bank... I don't have an acct with first bank ...

A lot of people would have fallen for it if he actually mentioned the bank the person uses ...

Pls take note
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

Thank you people

You were probably scammed by this one. By the way show the exact chat you Had with both numbers so that we can determine which person actually stole your coins

lota4life:
Pls gist me abt making money payoneer email: lotus4wealth@gmail.com or text to 08091996286

articlemanager5:
Can u help me withdraw from PayPal account that has passed the 180 days limitations?
Call me on 08091996286 for deal

Dominique kindly take down both accounts. Tabbaz list up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Adegbemigunjosh:
Now online bring all your gift

Itunes - 240-245/$
Amazon - 250-260$
Steam - 240/$
Nordstrom-260/$
Sephora-270/$
Google play - 220/$

$200*4 Singles Itunes needed@39k.

We now buy amazon with any Receipt $1-$500 Is acceptable

We now buy Itunes from UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Finland and Most European Countries

Meet me at my whatsapp office.
https:///send?phone=2348187747356
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer funds

Whatsapp on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
$115 Paypal checkout needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
$32 paypal available for 10, 000 naira..... Sending as fnf

Quote me if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
descrisom:

That's not nice bro..
That guy naira2usd is in some whatsapp group

All we need to do is confirm if not impersonation
Cos some people trusted the guy already

And let's call him out here to explaining his side
after all the explanations we have been giving people here since last year ?
noone has time to be settling disputes everyday.
if this was the first time dealing with the person why didnt he ask for escrow,quote or vouch from ppl ?
we cant be going back and forth all the time , all these cases are just eating up spaces and making the business thread lose its value .
if dealing with someone for the first time , no matter how popular the person may be , he can even be more popular than popularity, the person dealing has the right to demand for escrow ,vouch or back out of the deal , if such person decides to take the risk and damm the consequences then there is nothing anyone can do .
even if it was a case of impersonation , demanding for a vouch or quote , searching nairaland with the person number and demanding for escrow would have saved the victim his money . at least i can record up to 5 cases last week alone that scammers took to their heels when they were asked to used funlord as escrow and this saved the potential victims huge sums of money. there are many ppl who can do such here , but whenever anyone damns the consequences , then such person faces the music alone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
onatisi:

Why are you so heartless dude? I passionately stated that someone just scammed me here and you are blabbing in this manner, I suspect that you must be one of his agents or one of the numbers the naira2usd guy is using on this forum..

Please people help keep your eyes on this guy... He must be caught one day...
He too must have been dupping innocent people here.... And keep changing numbers...
Thieves everywhere...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Yll should note this number down...
0.8. 140762506
He's a fraudster..

Just called me and started talking abt Bvn I registered with and date of birth...

First question I asked him is which bank and he said first bank... I don't have an acct with first bank ...

A lot of people would have fallen for it if he actually mentioned the bank the person uses ...

Pls take note
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wanna Sell PayPal, iTunes gift cards come to mama.
Buying up, no qualms.
Good rates.
Hey, lest I forget get 10gb Mtn data for #4700 now.
Other data deals, TV subscriptions and Electricity bills payments with your token sent to you.
It's ON.
Hit my WhatsApp link, get transacting directly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

Why are you so heartless dude? I passionately stated that someone just scammed me here and you are blabbing in this manner, I suspect that you must be one of his agents or one of the numbers the naira2usd guy is using on this forum..

He too must have been dupping innocent people here.... And keep changing numbers...
Thieves everywhere...

keep on sending money to scammers and be looking for the sympathy of people . good luck

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

Thieves everywhere...

Sorry for your loss but he just told you the truth.
Tabbaz opened a thread on necessary steps to follow in avoiding scam,it wouldn’t have taken you anything to acquit yourself with valuable info on how to avoid scam.

Next time when dealing with someone for the first time,the least you should do is
1-Ask him/her to quote you
2-His/her Monicker
3-Request using Escrow
4-Search for his/her Phone Number(s)

The above steps will have saved you from the Scam

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

Thieves everywhere...

Shut up man... The person you are accusing might be a great impact to you..

Just that your naivety makes put you to all this and una still dey abuse old trusted member...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Since I take no pleasure in defaming people/businesses, I would have done the needful even without this post nor your THREATS.
Like I stated on WhatsApp since you claim its time "to TEACH me a lesson for calling you out here" and as you revealed this was your plan all along.
The best way to approach this is simple, you send the money to a neutral but trusted party here (see persons in cc below)
And then I will gladly retract my earlier POST. I don't see why this is an issue. or Should it ?
After all, if I don't keep my word, I won't be paid.

cc: Dominique mynd44 Tabbaz Funlord

mukulu56:
Hello Nairalanders,

Few weeks ago,someone came here to insult and lay a false accusation against me and my company and even my agents.

People like okwaifugo supported him knowing fully well that it was his mistake.

Thanks to the admin here who didnt blame me.

Today we put a call to paypal and after review,the account was released.

For the past 7 to 8 years, i have NEVER been called out over scam related issued until he did.

Today and now that the account is restored and every thing is in order,i will like to state that my company will not pay him any single one naira if we dont get a proper standard apology letter for that insult he brought upon us.

Any user of paypal know that once you buy funds,you should confirm to the seller the funds status. This he failed and while we were in resolution with Paypal,he choose to come here and insult my very person and my company.

Virtualpaypalterminal handles over 500 daily paypal transactions and we have NEVER recorded any failure to payout.

I want to state it clearly to the admin here that those funds he accused us of,the account have been restored.

I have mandated my agent not to pay him one naira. Infact to send the funds to my bank account. Without a formal apology letter which he will post here stating that he admits his mistake and apologise,the fund will be seized by my company.

Its time people understand that not every nairaland trade is personal but business.

Virtualpaypalterminal demands a full apology and same way he added our numbers and details here,he should take it down.

Thanks,
VPT Team
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
descrisom:

Shut up man... The person you are accusing might be a great impact to you..

Just that your naivety makes put you to all this and una still dey abuse old trusted member...

Why are you so pained dude? Are you really a scammer? Or are you people working together ? More so, why are you using derogary words like shut up!! Are you schooled at all?
Instead of try to trace and bounce out bad heads out of this forum you rather resorted to using style to encourage it .... Good people,I said you should mark this guy !!! His hands are not clean at all..

You called someone old trusted fellow ... Who refused to pick your calls nor respond to your chats for over 18 hours of receiving money from a customer and what you expect is quietness? You must reconsider your argument !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
US Ebay seller account + fully Verified PayPal account and RDP available....

contact via signature....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lanicky(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hi Damitism smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
funlord:

You were probably scammed by this one. By the way show the exact chat you Had with both numbers so that we can determine which person actually stole your coins

Thanks my brother,
The second number was the one he used to communicate with me , while the first number was discovered during my search about him on the forum....

See bellow..!

Dominique kindly take down both accounts. Tabbaz list up

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
silaxx:
$32 available

Thanks, have gotten.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
√√ Available Now

❤ $250 neteller available

❤ $2000 Skrill Available now

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain/Paxful Btc Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.