Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5231762 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $12,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in $, £ & €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Payoneer-$50 -$12,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA?
***Are you into Betting, UPWORK (via Payoneer), Freelancer, FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soloexchange: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
soloexchange:
¥120,000 RMB available @#52.1/¥

Still available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
√√ Available Now

❤ $250 neteller available

❤ $2000 Skrill Available now

⭐️Payoneer Funds Needed

⭐️Blockchain/Paxful Btc Needed

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
============================================ .......
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by soloexchange: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
soloexchange:
$10000 iTunes GiftCard Needed.

Urgently needed @ your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
$29 PayPal available here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
JoshMedia:

Yea that's the number the fraudster used to call...

Nairaland no allow me post number...

Did he call you too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Yea that's the number the fraudster used to call...

Nairaland no allow me post number...

Did he call you too?
No, but once got a call similar to this, that one even mentioned my name.

Thieves everywhere.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by flames01: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
$54 skrill is available at 320/$.

Call me on 08026749240
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajibolatao(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
$94 PayPal fund available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jediwice(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hello House , this guy NAIRA2USD
has not paid me my money nor sent my bitcoin back to me ooo,
Please whoever knows him should help me beg him to release my money for me O!!.. Hunger will not kill him and his family ooo!!!

I need this money to buy food oo!!

Thank you!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

HELLOHOUSE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ... I HAD A DEAL WITH THIS GUY... BY SENDING $68 BITCOIN TO HIM ON HIS BLOG ... BECAUSE WHEN WE DISCUSSED HE SENT ME TO HIS BLOG BUT SINCE YESTERDAY TILL NIW HE HAS NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY ...
WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON WHATSHAPP HE HAS BLOCKED ME... AND WHEN I CALLED HIM HE REFUSED TO PICK

PLEASE HELP ME TRACK THIS GUY TO RETURN MY BITCOIN OR SEND MY MONEY TO ME....

And this is my last money which a good samaritan used to help me to buy food fo my family..

HIS NUMBERS ..... 08091996286 and 07051026230
Please good people try help me out.!!!!
Thank you people

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
mukulu56:
Hello Nairalanders,

Few weeks ago,someone came here to insult and lay a false accusation against me and my company and even my agents.

People like okwaifugo supported him knowing fully well that it was his mistake.

Thanks to the admin here who didnt blame me.

Today we put a call to paypal and after review,the account was released.

For the past 7 to 8 years, i have NEVER been called out over scam related issued until he did.

Today and now that the account is restored and every thing is in order,i will like to state that my company will not pay him any single one naira if we dont get a proper standard apology letter for that insult he brought upon us.

Any user of paypal know that once you buy funds,you should confirm to the seller the funds status. This he failed and while we were in resolution with Paypal,he choose to come here and insult my very person and my company.

Virtualpaypalterminal handles over 500 daily paypal transactions and we have NEVER recorded any failure to payout.

I want to state it clearly to the admin here that those funds he accused us of,the account have been restored

I have mandated my agent not to pay him one naira. Infact to send the funds to my bank account. Without a formal apology letter which he will post here stating that he admits his mistake and apologise,the fund will be seized by my company.

Its time people understand that not every nairaland trade is personal but business.

Virtualpaypalterminal demands a full apology and same way he added our numbers and details here,he should take it down.

Thanks,
VPT Team

@bolded, if he only reported what transpired between you two without calling you a Scammer, you don't have a right to seek apology.

If he had called you scammer without evidence, then he need to apologise

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
SimacSMSplus:
Welcome to Naira2USD Nairaland customer service thread.

Naira2USD is Nigeria leading and trusted e-currency exchanger, Where you can Buy, Sell and exchange your ecurrencies for best deals online

This thread is mainly for enquires and complain.
If you have any question or complain regarding to our service, kindly post it here and you will be attend to as soon as possible.

This thread will be open for all our existing and new customers.

Thank you for your patronage.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Phone: 07051026230 or 08091996286 (8:00AM - 4:00PM Monday - Friday)
WhatsApp: 07051026230 (24/7 including holidays)
Email: support [at] naira2usd dot com

Dominique jediwice

There is a scam case involving this handle. Jediwice you also need to post screen shots of your chats during the trade so that we can also verify your story. Include his bitcoin address also

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
flames01:

Call me on 08026749240

Let’s deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gift cards needed:
Amazon
iTunes
Sephora
Nordstrom
Macy's
Vanilla
Happy beauty
Ulta
Steam wallet
Apple
Google play
Rate is GREAT .
DIRECT LOADER....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
$20+ Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
$22 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Poultry Farming For Beginners

Following a poultry farming for beginners guide will help you a lot for setting up your new poultry farming business. As poultry farming has already proven to be lucrative business, so you may be willing to start a farm for your new source of income. In broad, poultry farming means raising various types of domestic birds commercially for the purpose of meat, eggs
Read Morehttps://askgist..com/2018/10/how-to-establish-new-poutry-farming.html
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
$5000+ Skrill available for sale now

Contact below in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by karferguso(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
1k Btc at #360/1. Quote me here . Wallet is blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Morning...

Now buying btc at market rate.

$62,000 btc needed today

Buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits.

No amount is too small.

Payment is instant as always

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for

deals...

Still buying...

$17,000 btc now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
flames01:

Call me on 08026749240

Lets deal Sharply
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
karferguso:
1k Btc at #360/1. Quote me here . Wallet is blockchain
Come WhatsApp and let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by karferguso(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ibraheem009:

Come WhatsApp and let's deal
Okay. Will message you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benedict44(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
$27 Bitcoin available... Blockchain wallet only..... 350/$... inbox via WhatsApp.. sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
$50 AGC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
jediwice:

HELLOHOUSE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ... I HAD A DEAL WITH THIS GUY... BY SENDING $68 BITCOIN TO HIM ON HIS BLOG ... BECAUSE WHEN WE DISCUSSED HE SENT ME TO HIS BLOG BUT SINCE YESTERDAY TILL NIW HE HAS NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY ...
WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON WHATSHAPP HE HAS BLOCKED ME... AND WHEN I CALLED HIM HE REFUSED TO PICK

PLEASE HELP ME TRACK THIS GUY TO RETURN MY BITCOIN OR SEND MY MONEY TO ME....

And this is my last money which a good samaritan used to help me to buy food fo my family..

HIS NUMBERS ..... 08091996286 and 07051026230
Please good people try help me out.!!!!
Thank you people

Hi

we re sorry for your experience.
not picking ur calls doesn't make us a scam company. we meant be busy with other business related issues
ecurrency exchange sites has procedures for sell order which you didnt follow and we re able to rectify ot manually.
once again ur order has been processed and we re sorry for ur experience

Thanks
Naira2USD Team
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
muyex1:
Now online bring your gift card

ITunes

Amazon

Sephora

Nordstrom

Steam

EBay

Google play cards

ITunes Single $200×5 is needed at 38k

Payment is Swift

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Tabbaz:

@bolded, if he only reported what transpired between you two without calling you a Scammer, you don't have a right to seek apology.

If he had called you scammer without evidence, then he need to apologise

HE DID AND I WILL QUOTE THAT POST TO YOU.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=Tabbaz post=72542973]

adding one of our nairaland user account and phone number on ur scam list does not make us scammer
i advice u come up with your proof
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
zakhan:
Since I take no pleasure in defaming people/businesses, I would have done the needful even without this post nor your THREATS.
Like I stated on WhatsApp since you claim its time "to TEACH me a lesson for calling you out here" and as you revealed this was your plan all along.
The best way to approach this is simple, you send the money to a neutral but trusted party here (see persons in cc below)
And then I will gladly retract my earlier POST. I don't see why this is an issue. or Should it ?
After all, if I don't keep my word, I won't be paid.

cc: Dominique mynd44 Tabbaz Funlord

You come here and accused me while it was your very own mistake and you werent even patient to hear from paypal now that paypal have restored that account all you could say is give me terms. are u for real?
do you really want to see the true meaning of scam? or tender the formal apology? should you forget,let me quote you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Intellab(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Over $100 paxful BTC available. Rate #360/$. Negotiable. Contact through Whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6385) (6386) (6387) (6388) (6389) (6390) (6391) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.