Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180510 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €)
Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2019
$550 PM Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by handler55: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Skrill still available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2019
500usd amazon giftcards with cash receipt available

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Dominique look into that iyawotobe complaint. I can see she has been forced to remove her post for reasons not yet determined
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2019
cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IyawoToBe(f): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:
Thank you. I actually deleted the post because my husband asked me to. She is still adamant. Except she doesn't have a BVN, when the heat starts nobody will teach her to rush and cancel and refund my money.

Kindly repost it. The moderators need the report as evidence and That uncouth little girl is known for sharp practices.

Dominique

Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:
Thank you. I actually deleted the post because my husband asked me to. She is still adamant. Except she doesn't have a BVN, when the heat starts nobody will teach her to rush and cancel and refund my money.
angry angry
Wait, this idiot is still exhibiting her bad character for all to see, after all the backlash she received last year.
Watch the mods pretend that this case isn't that big, and will turn a blind eye to it.
Justi4jesu(remove that jesu from your name) angry, you better pay up this woman, or I'll personally take up this case myself. I won't? Wait for it.
Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:

Why did you delete it? Madam bring back your previous post and fight with your BVN, Except you too don't have BVN, Very funny because your husband works in a bank lets see then, you paid Naira and i sent your paypal to the email you gave me and the money has left my Paypal account so go and fight with your CHINESE SUPPLIER, AS you believe your dubious CHINESE person that you haven't even traded with before to me that sent you screenshots and you have been buying paypal from me for ages. I have no business with you because you came with such adamant attitude last year asking me to open dispute on a paypal you bought from me and sent to a dubious chinese supplier and i told you i don't open dispute that it is not healthy for my Paypal account and that you should not buy any paypal from me if you are not sure of the person you are asking me to send the Paypal and now you came this year with your adamant attitude, same way someone else has complained about you. Go and contact your CHINESE SUPPLIER BECAUSE OUR BUSINESS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
funlord:

Kindly repost it. The moderators need the report as evidence and That uncouth little girl is known for sharp practices.

Dominique

Mynd44

Small Girl with BIG GOD grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
$100 PayPal available for sell @320
Come on WhatsApp..
https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
√√
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE

::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

❤Skrill/Neteller Funds

❤Payoneer Funds

❤ Perfect Money and Bitcoin..

========================================
⭕ WE APPROVED ALL UPWORK ACCOUNTS
========================================

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Click on the ☎️ WhatsApp Link Below......Our Payment is Instant.
============================================ .......
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chottelal: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Plz i need small $50 for a betting site at a cheap rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IyawoToBe(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2019

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
$55 fnf PayPal available for quick sale

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:

Like I said, you have the end of today to refund my money.

You coming here to spill this just shows that you are "STUPID" and your pinnacle of stupidity just rendered me speechless while you were busy saying you can't cancel an "unclaimed" fund on Paypal. I'm just here wondering how a grown woman could be this stupid and unbelievably senseless.

The same person you claim complained about me to you warned me sternly that you are a mean heartless being, and it's only a matter of time before you show me your true colour grin Looks like she was right afterall!

To think you are a woman and you are this cold, eeewwww! You repulse me!!! Hold on for me, i will serve you right!!!

Warned you sternly but you still kept buying paypal from me since 2015 without a single issue with my FUNDS shows how STUPID you were, I don't have any business with you MADAM, you have your issues with your chinese supplier so go sort yourself out with her and yes i can't cancel any fund because you equally don't care if my paypal account gets limited afterwards or not. Now i have showed you my true color so run along grin

To think you are a woman and you are this ignorant baffles me. I don't owe you any penny so you better serve yourself right and not me. You can as well catch a China flight and go face your UNTRUSTED CHINESE SUPPLIER.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IyawoToBe(f): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:

Don't worry about my flight to China. You'd be the one to take the next available flight to Lagos to come defend yourself after I had blocked all the accounts in your name cheesy

Madam keep kwayet and get to work if you really have plans, people that really have genuine plans don't loud it or are you an empty vessel with the loudest noise? I would humbly insist you would need that flight to your chinko supplier... grin Well I'm done with you and all I'm looking forward to, are your so called actions. Goodbye grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IyawoToBe(f): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
500*8 Amazon Gift Card with debit reciept Available

Direct and Legit Loader Should make me an Offer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
IyawoToBe:

Exactly what I was expecting. To think in your brainless head you were actually expecting me to just accept and let go of the 125k baffles me. Means you are a thief!!! Because you know an "unclaim" fund will be returned to you by PayPal

I can't even believe I'm writing here when i have been told not to say anything online again embarassed You will certainly come back here to jist the thread when I'm done with you. Mark my words

Oh so you even have more information than i do....Bravo you have done your HOMEWERK then grin, Since you know an unclaim fund will be returned to me by paypal, then after how many DAYS ABI MONTHS are we talking about? If Paypal returns it back to me FINE then you have HOPE grin BUT ASKING ME RUDELY TO GO AND CANCEL A PAYMENT I made to the exact chinese paypal email you sent to me MBANU Madam even in your dreams Justi won't do it because you are so so daft that i can't even consider doing SUCH A THING for you and risking my Paypal account getting limited for an overgrown ingrate like yourself. Run along now Felicia grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
chottelal:
Plz i need small $50 for a betting site at a cheap rate.
BTC, PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETELLER
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
artworks1:
30$ btc available 370

https:///2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm buying Skrill now at a sweet rate.

Bring all....any quantity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
40$ btc available

https:///2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
@funlord if this issue of justijesu is abt her opening dispute for the client cos the Chinese supplier has refused to deliver, you shld know fully well that justijesu doesn’t have a case to answer if she duly delivered the PayPal she was paid for...

If There was no agreement that she will open dispute for the buyer if Supplier fails, she has no obligations to do that..

I don’t like her for her attitude and childish ways but truth be told, she’s not obliged to do this for the client esp with the way the client is feeling entitled ...

@funlord, If you can remember vividly, a 400+$ PayPal I bought from you to pay a freelancer who didn’t deliver the job and I came back to you to help open dispute... till date, you and your guy didn’t help me open the dispute... and I’m not taking it personal... I accepted my loss

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
@funlord if this issue of justijesu is abt her opening dispute for the client cos the Chinese supplier has refused to deliver, you shld know fully well that justijesu doesn’t have a case to answer if she duly delivered the PayPal she was paid for...

If There was no agreement that she will open dispute for the buyer if Supplier fails, she has no obligations to do that..

I don’t like her for her attitude and childish ways but truth be told, she’s not obliged to do this for the client esp with the way the client is feeling entitled ...

@funlord, If you can remember vividly, a 400+$ PayPal I bought from you to pay a freelancer who didn’t deliver the job and I came back to you to help open dispute... till date, you and your guy didn’t help me open the dispute... and I’m not taking it personal... I accepted my loss

Iyawotobe obviously didn't know how PayPal works neither does she want to learn . She is too impatient and quick to react .

Just as @Justi4Jesus has said , it's the responsibility of the receiver to claim the funds , something from his or her end kept it unclaimed. It's not @Justi4jesus court to do that .

@Iyawotobe, there's a lot to learn about PayPal daily . What you know yesterday might not be sufficient to tackle the problem at hand today .

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
700$ and 314$ eBay checkouts available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
$704 eBay check out needed

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
csckid:
Puskin morning o...is ur neteller still available ? need small

Something wey person buy within minutes of me making that post.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.