Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157261 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €)
Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

*** NOTE: Bring ONLY clean Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you![/i]

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
$250 PM Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
40$ btc available. Come pack it

https:///2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
how do I fund my eBay account and what’s the price?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
$100 neteller needed...Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
500*6 Amazon Gift Card with debit reciept Available

Direct and Legit Loader Should make me an Offer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
$500 eBay gift card needed

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Now online bring your gift card

ITunes (physical card & Ecode)

Sephora

Nordstrom

Steam

Google play

Apple

eBay

Bring all your all Amazon (Cash, Debit, Credit, Activation and No receipt)

RATE IS SWEET

https:///send?phone=2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
50$ * 10 iTunes gc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nurric(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is this answer still relevant and up to date?
from paypal website
An unclaimed payment is a payment that your recipient hasn’t accepted yet. There are a few reasons why your payment might be unclaimed.
A payment might be unclaimed because:
The recipient hasn’t signed up for a PayPal account yet.
You sent money to an email address that the recipient hasn’t added to their PayPal account. As soon as they add the address to their account, the money will show up in their balance.
The recipient is still deciding whether they want to accept your payment. (This can happen if you don’t have a Confirmed address.)
To find out why your payment is unclaimed, contact the person you sent money to. After 30 days, an unclaimed payment is automatically canceled and the money is returned to you.

I don't see any case against justi, iyawo should just contact her china supplier or wait after 30 days before making claims incase the said money is not claimed. I don't see need for abusive words my dear ladies

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good evening sir/Ma! I redeem gift cards, from USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Canada, Uk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
$55 fnf PayPal available for quick sale
Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
$600 eBay Gift Card Needed

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
justi4jesu:

Why did you delete it? Madam bring back your previous post and fight with your BVN, Except you too don't have BVN, Very funny because your husband works in a bank lets see then, you paid Naira and i sent your paypal to the email you gave me and the money has left my Paypal account so go and fight with your CHINESE SUPPLIER, AS you believe your dubious CHINESE person that you haven't even traded with before to me that sent you screenshots and you have been buying paypal from me for ages. I have no business with you because you came with such adamant attitude last year asking me to open dispute on a paypal you bought from me and sent to a dubious chinese supplier and i told you i don't open dispute that it is not healthy for my Paypal account and that you should not buy any paypal from me if you are not sure of the person you are asking me to send the Paypal and now you came this year with your adamant attitude, same way someone else has complained about you. Go and contact your CHINESE SUPPLIER BECAUSE OUR BUSINESS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

Can we look at this from another perspective please?

If the fund is unclaimed, it might be that she gave you a wrong email address. I have witnessed on few occasions. So, I will plead with both of you to settle this issue amicably.

Iyawotobi should kindly contact her supplier, and confirm if the email is correct, which I guess it is not. Then, the payment can be cancelled and resent.

This is my humble submission. Kindly, let go of the whole drama, forget about the insults and threats, and do the needful.

Summary;
The email should be checked. That might be where the issue lies.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ibraheem009:
Morning!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$104,000 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits.

No amount is too small.

Payment is instant as always

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals......

Still buying...

$68,000 btc now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2019

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2019

Mo is here to pack all Your BITCOIN

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL

No Limit.... Any amount... Not an issue...

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed...

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mariesio:

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed
i quoted u before...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mariesio:

$67.50 GnS PayPal needed
i quoted u before...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
$100 PayPal available for sell @320
Come on WhatsApp..
https:///2349036649602
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
First off, I don't think it is wise that the said "Chinese" email address is visible on one of the posts. Anybody could leverage on that and open that account at https://email.163.com to claim that fund. Take that picture/image whatever down.

Secondly, I would not risk my PayPal account by cancelling payment or creating dispute. So long as the payment instruction was delivered to the T.
The lady might not know how PayPal works anyways, so things should be explained calmly. Not to mention that this can still be resolved amicably.

Lastly. What is more distasteful about this whole thing is the name calling and insults. Trading names because of misunderstanding? With customers and prospective customers? BAD!

My 0.02
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mright05(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please ladies and gentleman I kindly need some good advice now , I'm in the middle of making a serious decision and I need some advice
I was want to start a business , I have limited capital, I have to choose of starting and running a pop business centre or open a shop of lundary and game shop for PS game I don't know which to settle for ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ymodulus: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2019
tutucious:
BRING ALL YOUR BITCON

ANY AMOUNT

WE BUY AND PAY VERY FAST

https:///2348031134545

Omo iya mi..

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 3:17am On Jan 21, 2019
mright05:
Please ladies and gentleman I kindly need some good advice now , I'm in the middle of making a serious decision and I need some advice
I was want to start a business , I have limited capital, I have to choose of starting and running a pop business centre or open a shop of lundary and game shop for PS game I don't know which to settle for ....
Your location matters. If your shop is situated in an area with schools or younger population, you're good to start the PS game business. It's not easy. Maintaining it matters. It's a lucrative business when done well. Do your research
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 3:26am On Jan 21, 2019
justi4jesu:

Warned you sternly but you still kept buying paypal from me since 2015 without a single issue with my FUNDS shows how STUPID you were, I don't have any business with you MADAM, you have your issues with your chinese supplier so go sort yourself out with her and yes i can't cancel any fund because you equally don't care if my paypal account gets limited afterwards or not. Now i have showed you my true color so run along grin

To think you are a woman and you are this ignorant baffles me. I don't owe you any penny so you better serve yourself right and not me. You can as well catch a China flight and go face your UNTRUSTED CHINESE SUPPLIER.
Learn to handle things like this professionally. Do you even know what customer satisfaction really is? Never exchange words with a customer no matter how difficult or naive they are. This is a minor issue you should have explained to her, calm her down and help sort it out. If I had plans to trade with you in the future, I wouldn't anymore cos I don't see how you'll be able to handle any unforeseen events without going batshit crazy.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 3:31am On Jan 21, 2019
IyawoToBe:

Like I said, you have the end of today to refund my money.

You coming here to spill this just shows that you are "STUPID" and your pinnacle of stupidity just rendered me speechless while you were busy saying you can't cancel an "unclaimed" fund on Paypal. I'm just here wondering how a grown woman could be this stupid and unbelievably senseless.

The same person you claim complained about me to you warned me sternly that you are a mean heartless being, and it's only a matter of time before you show me your true colour grin Looks like she was right afterall!

To think you are a woman and you are this cold, eeewwww! You repulse me!!! Hold on for me, i will serve you right!!!

Calm down woman. Delete those screenshots and contact your supplier. There are several reasons funds remain unclaimed; One of them being wrong email address.
However, an unclaimed fund is automatically refunded after 30 days. And stop flexing. We know you can freeze her accounts and make her life miserable lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2019
'''
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.