Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153135 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
@Funlord, nobody called u to do escrow for us and i claimed i don't know u. That is the first lie i want everyone to see. Don't be dubious. And nobody ever came here to complain i scammed the person. That's the sceond lie. So stop snooping your noise in people's chat, telling them to request for someone's account details and tagging people scammers unnecessarily wen nothing has happened.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Optimisticgondy:
Good afternoon

We are stilll buying and selling Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Gift Cards and Perfect Money

Keep coming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

Zanekhali

Dominique

I rest my case. Anyone that wants to donate to his hennesy and SK charity can go ahead
Of course u will surely rest your case cos you and your cohort could not provide any screenshot of me refusing to use u as escrow. This is the point i want everyone to know. You know how to twist stories to favor you and make everyone else look like a bad person. I had no issue with the guy, we went our separate ways in peace but u decide to contact him to extract info wen the two people have not come here to complain i ran with their money or fund. You just want to use your power here to oppress for no reason.
Anyway, i am the only one that was able to prove my point with screenshots. I hope the Mod make the right decision. But my only happiness here is i have expose your bad ways of fighting corruption. So change before people starts loosing hope on you.
I still have no issue with you and will never insult u.
Goodbye.
Pls note that my phone is almost dead incase i don't reply for now... Don't tink i have ran away, if u choose to still drag this, wen i charge my phone in the night, i will surely respond to any more allegations u throw here as long as they won't ban this moniker before i charge my phone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:
Screenshot

Why did you denied knowing me ?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by real777(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
real777:
$100 Skrill available for sale. Drop your whatapp.

$ 101 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Zanekhali:

Of course u will surely rest your case cos you and your cohort could not provide any screenshot of me refusing to use u as escrow. This is the point i want everyone to know. You know how to twist stories to favor you and make everyone else look like a bad person. I had no issue with the guy, we went our separate ways in peace but u decide to contact him to extract info wen the two people have not come here to complain i ran with their money or fund. You just want to use your power here to oppress for no reason.
Anyway, i am the only one that was able to prove my point with screenshots. I hope the Mod make the right decision. But my only happiness here is i have expose your bad ways of fighting corruption. So change before people starts loosing hope on you.
I still have no issue with you and will never insult u.
Goodbye.
Pls note that my phone is almost dead incase i don't reply for now... Don't tink i have ran away, if u choose to still drag this, wen i charge my phone in the night, i will surely respond to any more allegations u throw here as long as they won't ban this moniker before i charge my phone

From denying you never did such? To not telling us how and why I got your details? To now uploading the chats of someone you claimed not to have had any discussion with?

It is only a brain dead trader that will do any sort of deal with you without using 3 escrows. The mods will decide your fate....you can keep typing epistles

Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
$2,300 eBay check out needed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by babinmma(f): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
$134 paypal for sale at 330. We will use escrow to avoid stories. Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
$600 Amazon checkout needed

Strictly thru an Escrow.

Contact siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bring your bulk cards to my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
contact me below.
real777:

$ 101 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

From denying you never did such? To not telling us how and why I got your details? To now uploading the chats of someone you claimed not to have had any discussion with?

It is only a brain dead trader that will do any sort of deal with you without using 3 escrows. The mods will decide your fate....you can keep typing epistles

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We raise red flags when a buyer/seller refuses to use an unknown escrow or if he's unknown but wants to receive first. Is there any evidence of chat that he did any of these? Has anybody that has complained of getting duped by him? As much as we want to curb scam here, it will be very unfair to tag members as scam based on hunches and speculations. I await your evidence

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
BLAQBOYFLY:
contact me below.
I have $125 available in case you need more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crestweon(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
donshady:
$100*5 Amazon worth of gift card available with cash receipts... Check my signature.....

Correct man! Nice to have honest dealers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
dominique:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We raise red flags when a buyer/seller refuses to use an unknown escrow or if he's unknown but wants to receive first. Is there any evidence of chat that he did any of these? Has anybody that has complained of getting duped by him? As much as we want to curb scam here, it will be very unfair to tag members as scam based on hunches and speculations. I await your evidence

He denied knowing the guy? All of a sudden he then produced the screen shots with the guy he denied knowing or telling to send him paypal without escrow?

If there was no evidence how was I able to get his paypal mail as well as his account details? Emmyenzo was not the only one he contacted

He also tried it on with EMMAACHILE but I had already notified Emma so he was aware and lewis9 then fled from emma! How will a moniker created on january 2019 be saying he does not know any escrow but is always so quick to drop his account number or paypal emails for payment? Even with no single record of buying or selling?

I have notified you of other crooks before...while you keep waiting for evidence they stole from people? When I bring a Report it is because I have evidence and have also done extensive research....there are patterns scammers use? Are you saying based on this man's excuses, denials and refusal to trade in the open you will advice any of your friends to trade with him? Well Emmy has deleted his number but I still have some screenshots from when Emmy came to me wondering why a 2019 moniker with no single trade history was convincing him to trade without escrow....let me upload....that was how I got his details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
dominique:

This is The person [08135700209] that lewis9 denied knowing or contacting! Why did he give the trader his details? Was it to register him at a polling unit?

3rd picture is the account of someone who knows no escrow but loves it when traders send him payment 1st because he is so new!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rates upgraded.... Bring ALL Cards ..�
Apple Store
Walmart US
Sephora VL
Macy's
Google Play
Steam Wallet.
Nordstrom
eBay US
Amazon CAD
Visa/MC/AMEX

Instant.�..�✨⭐

Mo-EX
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
It pains me to see able bodied individuals going about scamming other people of their hard earned money. How do you even sleep at night?
Have you ever sat down and thought about the repercussion of your wrongdoings?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by real777(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
BLAQBOYFLY:
contact me below.

$100 sold to BlaqboyflySkrill.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
$50 fnf available to US account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
It pains me to see able bodied individuals going about scamming other people of their hard earned money. How do you even sleep at night?
Have you ever sat down and thought about the repercussion of your wrongdoings?
Abeg shift grin
Oga inspirational talker.
You fit be one sef grin
Ye! Who slap me
#BENSCOLARI
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

Oga, i did not deny not knowing him. I only told you to tell us who requested you for escrow that i refused. When you posted his number, i checked and my chat and i uploaded screenshot of my chat with that number and he did not requested u as escrow. He said he wanted using one Amaka as escrow and i dont know any Amaka here doing escrow for people because i have never seen anyone using her as escrow. According to the screenshot he presented, i saw he even asked u if there was any crime that I have committed but you could not reply him because there was actually no crime that i have committed that made u posted my details here.
Oga u have no case, keep your pride and admitted u over reacted. Nobody is stupid here and it's obvious the mods are not bias.
Will still come back online to reply any other attack u raise here cos i know i haven't committed any crime and wasn't intending to do any.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
$500 Single iTunes gift card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zanekhali: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
@ Funlord get your facts right. I never denied not knowing him, i only denied not knowing anybody that requested u for escrow and i ran away, cos there was nobody that ever came to me and wanted using u as escrow that i refused becos i have seen alot of people using u as escrow and if anyone was to requested u as escrow, i wud have certainly agreed because wat i have read so far, i believed u we're truly honest with your escrow service. Truth is i have nothing against u and i support your work here in fighting scammers but never try to overuse your power by deciding who is a scammer here without any proper prove, because it's going to spoil all the good work you have been doing here. Continue the good work, it's necessary but let it be based on real prove.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Benscolari:
Abeg shift grin
Oga inspirational talker.
You fit be one sef grin
Ye! Who slap me
#BENSCOLARI
Drop me your address bro make we hang out gist small. undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√PAYPAL

√CASHAPP

√SKRILL

√BITCOIN

√NETELLER

√PAYONEER

√ETHERUM

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Optimisticgondy:
Keep coming
do you have eBay gift card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sparkling $280 PayPal available @325 fnf
WhatsApp link below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Itunes paused (The rate is bad if you don't mind)

Bring your Amazon, steam,, sephora giftcard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
holluwai:
$100x 2
Agc available
Cash receipt
Quote me

Your agc still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
AGC NEEDED

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.