Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5175979 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Darlenelove: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Skrill Euro available for sell.

710 euro available now

Exchange rate is 400/ EUR. Pls that's last rate. Don't come disturbing me with bargains.

Whatsapp: 08115440850

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
241$ neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mariesio:

Good evening
Are u the one that wants to escrow between me and the guy below in a group?

def111:

$80 PayPal available for sale at 320....

http:///2348021235776.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Darlenelove:

710 euro available now

Exchange rate is 400/ EUR. Pls that's last rate. Don't come disturbing me with bargains.

u don't have dollar denomination?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
bobo65:

Good evening
Are u the one that wants to escrow between me and the guy below in a group?

Hi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
$900 venmo for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drey1: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
beejaymorgan:

Let all work together to end this. All victims should message me.

Ur digit sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Darlenelove: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
bemagnify:

u don't have dollar denomination?

I don't have sir. Only EUR

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Darlenelove:

I don't have sir. Only EUR
I need $$$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oga, I believe you're having some difficulties in getting me right. I never told you to send to him first, neither did I send to him first.
If you had taken time to explain to him whom the escrows are as he mentioned he's a new trader, I believe he may go through their profiles and choose one, and these issues will be avoided.
BTW, your account was created around December, do you think it's everyone that would agree to send first?
Abi e get anyone wey go vouch for u now say em done send u coins first and u delivered?
Even as I trade here, I do use escrows. In summary, your approach matters. As a businessman, learn to take your time to explain things when necessary.
So better use ur brain.
InvestorO:

Wrong?so I should have sent to him first to please you and him,right?even when I asked us to use escrow.....guy,is it not too early to be drunk cos your words are not adding up

you follow people wey dey form sympathetic to JeniD that day when she sent first and got scammed with same strategy.this bastard is using....the thing pain me cos I was suspicious of trippiered and I felt I should have exposed him just like I am doing to this cvnt.....Here I am trying to raise an alarm,you are here telling me I am wrong cos him never scam person

Ogbeni dey your lane cos I dey para nor let me enter you ooooo

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
$155 PayPal available to SA account.

ESCROW WILL BE USED....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucrevestng(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Skrill dollar need at juicy rate come whatsapp. escrow will be used
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
modath:

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL............

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.........

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed........

Keep sending.... Fast payment always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
You're very insane for tagging me an accomplice.
So, buying from him and he sending first has made me an accomplice?
You claimed we've had over 10 transactions, last time I checked, our transactions aren't up to 7. Let me ask you, since when we started transacting, has the account you've been paying to changed from any account I use in receiving payments.
When did you paying to me first in our transactions become a guarantee that I should trust you and send coins to you first?
If anything goes wrong, how do I track or trace you? Abi you're still pained cos of my refusal?
During JeniD's Ish with the Scammer, u made mention of us using escrow, what was my reply? Was there any form of objection?
I think I'm beginning to understand everything and listen to me, na here all of us day, we go d watch ourselves.

InvestorO:

You and macfortune are mad,I believe you sending first to him even without an escrow shows he is an accomplice to a scam especially when you wanted me to send to you first and refused to use an escrow and not anyhow ones.....mariesio,funlord and baylam....who on this thread don't even know them even new traders Sabi dem wella....

The idiot who bought from you,ask am about me.....I have done close to 10 transactions with him,we started off using escrows in 2 of our transactions then when most of the escrows where unavailable,I decided to trust him with my money by sending first to him in our other transactions.....even when first bank app get issues and I needed BTC sharply,this guy refused to send BTC to me cos I never send am money first,goes to show him no dey reciprocate my trust......

Then the trippiered and other scam issues happen when they earn your trust and then they exit scam so I tell this guy I no dey trade with am or anybody unless I use escrow...

All that thing wey you write up there na story,your move was suspicious and look like that of a scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Darlenelove: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2019

710 euro available now

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bring your Btc to my office

Bulk or bits , am buying all at sweet rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
PerfectMoney Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
To everyone on this thread, I wanna bring to your notice that a user here named investorO tagged someone a Scammer and accused me of being his accomplice.
All of these started after I posted about buying the BTC the guy wanted to sell and telling funlord not to be in a haste to tag the guy a Scammer as I already bought the BTC from him and he sent first. Funlord took his time to explain things to me and let me know that investorO was the one that called the guy out. I even uploaded screenshots of some of our chats.
I never went against investorO raising a red flag about someone, but I believe it was early to tag him a Scammer just cos the seller told him he was new, doesn't know the escrows he listed and that he should pay him first. We all know those are among the strategies scammers use, and in a bid to let him understand that he was in a haste to call him a Scammer, investorO started tagging me an accomplice to a Scammer.
After reading through his posts and how childish his posts were, I've decided to post screenshots of my chats with the seller (Bugie) from beginning till when I paid him. This is to let everyone into all that transpired and to get you people's unbiased judgments.
If at the end investorO is guilty of abusing me, false accusations and defamatory statements, the moderators shouldn't hesitate in taking disciplinary actions.
Finally, last time I checked, he bought coins from me some weeks back and has been paying me first. But after I refused to send him coins first, our transactions stopped; even though he later claimed that we'll be using escrows as I refuse to trust him like he trusted me. I gladly accepted his suggestion and since then, he has not contacted me, neither have I contacted him as regards to selling coins to him. Hence, it's obvious from one of his posts today that he's still pained about that.
Below are all of the screenshots.

Cc: Tabbaz, Funlord, Mariesio, Potatosalad, Dominique, Seun.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Screenshots continue.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cvesta(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
$50 - $100 dollar iTunes needed at a good rate . Call or WhatsApp 09050704448
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
We're selling cheap and durable data bundles of any network at ELCHI Data Services.

We are also buying:

• Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes Gift Cards (Physical Cards and Ecodes).

• Bitcoins (Paxful and Blockchain.info Wallets).

• Skrill Funds (In Bulk and Bits).

For a swift and stress-free transaction, Whatsapp Us @ https:///2348163928936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
1k PayPal available for sale....

https:///2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,670 btc needed today

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........

Still buying

Available for night trades

$57,000 btc now needed

Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
$300 blockchain needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
$300 blockchain needed

Contact my siggy [b][/b]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nicerazor:
This is the payment I want to make on Spotify ooo to upgrade to premium so I can listen to songs offline..

If you still need to pay for Spotify premium, download the ‘barter’ app and create a dollar card. Rate as at when last I checked was 365. Set it up and create a dollar Virtual visa card to use for Spotify payments. Restrictions apply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
]
===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BlackNigerian: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
$200 bitcoin needed.. send first or come with escrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6980) (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.