Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181600 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) (6987) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Macfortune:
To everyone on this thread, I wanna bring to your notice that a user here named investorO tagged someone a Scammer and accused me of being his accomplice.
All of these started after I posted about buying the BTC the guy wanted to sell and telling funlord not to be in a haste to tag the guy a Scammer as I already bought the BTC from him and he sent first. Funlord took his time to explain things to me and let me know that investorO was the one that called the guy out. I even uploaded screenshots of some of our chats.
I never went against investorO raising a red flag about someone, but I believe it was early to tag him a Scammer just cos the seller told him he was new, doesn't know the escrows he listed and that he should pay him first. We all know those are among the strategies scammers use, and in a bid to let him understand that he was in a haste to call him a Scammer, investorO started tagging me an accomplice to a Scammer.
After reading through his posts and how childish his posts were, I've decided to post screenshots of my chats with the seller (Bugie) from beginning till when I paid him. This is to let everyone into all that transpired and to get you people's unbiased judgments.
If at the end investorO is guilty of abusing me, false accusations and defamatory statements, the moderators shouldn't hesitate in taking disciplinary actions.
Finally, last time I checked, he bought coins from me some weeks back and has been paying me first. But after I refused to send him coins first, our transactions stopped; even though he later claimed that we'll be using escrows as I refuse to trust him like he trusted me. I gladly accepted his suggestion and since then, he has not contacted me, neither have I contacted him as regards to selling coins to him. Hence, it's obvious from one of his posts today that he's still pained about that.
Below are all of the screenshots.

Cc: Tabbaz, Funlord, Mariesio, Potatosalad, Dominique, Seun.

Pained? You are really sick,the fact that I exposed your partner in crime has really hurt you......you are the.one who always contact me that you have BTC for sale and I transfer money to you despite your ridiculous price of 360 and above pricetag before the trippiered saga which of course I don't want to trust you with my money anymore cos of exit scam.......the only reason I am annoyed of me sending to you first is the day I needed BTC urgently and my bank app was not working and you refused to send me BTC first cos I didn't send you cash first...after that ordeal did I not still buy BTC from you and still send money to you first?

I see you are really pained that I exposed your guy and you want to take me down too grin.....this is my deal with optimisticdude yesterday,he sold BTC to me at 350 and we opted for escrow but cos his reputable escrows were not available he sent first but you have been saying all day no one will trust and send me first cos I am a 2018 moniker grin,so I should leave sweet deals like this and come to buy BTC at a ridiculous price from you,you must be HIGH.....

Ogbeni carry your stupidity and foolishness comot my lane, surely....you lots will be exposed very soon,eyin OLORIBURUKU won yi

The idiot go dey coerce people to drop review,so when people don trust you finish you will now exit scam and run with people's money.....

We don't force people to drop reviews for us on nairaland,I don't fvcking need it....we do businesses in silence and move on to the next.....you think say na popularity I dey find for here?

From today go, dey your lane and carry your ridiculous BTC price comot for my lane and I will do everything to make sure scammers and their accomplices are exposed and red flagged,if you like GO AND DIE.....

BYE FELICIA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
PerfectMoney Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
You see how immature you are? What has my rate got to do with the case at hand? Are you the only person buying BTC at that rate from me?
Probably he sold a little quantity of BTC to you at that rate, so don't make it look like you paid millions for the transaction. I believe if the quantity wasn't little, you wouldn't have covered it up.
However, when next you wanna bring up facts, try and dig up relevant facts and not insignificant ones cos saying my rates are ridiculous makes no sense; if they were ridiculous, why did you continue transacting with me then?
Finally, I uploaded every necessary screenshot for the moderators to go through and probably pass a verdict; and thus, I wouldn't drop a single word as regards to this again. If you're still pained that I refused sending the BTC first to you then, you can go hug the nearest transformer around you cheesy.
I await the moderators' decisions.

InvestorO:

Pained? You are really sick,the fact that I exposed your partner in crime has really hurt you......you are the.one who always contact me that you have BTC for sale and I transfer money to you despite your ridiculous price of 360 and above pricetag before the trippiered saga which of course I don't want trust you with my money anymore cos of exit scam,the only reason I am annoyed of me sending you first is the day I needed BTC urgently and my bank app was not working and you refused to send me BTC first cos I didn't send you cash first...after that ordeal did I not still buy BTC from you and still send money to you first?

I see you are really pained that I exposed your guy and you want to take me down too grin.....this is my deal with optimisticdude yesterday,he sold BTC to me at 350 and we opted for escrow but cos his reputable escrows were not available he sent first but you have been saying all day no one will trust and send me first cos I am a 2018 moniker grin,so I should leave sweet deals like this and come to buy BTC at a ridiculous price from you,you must be HIGH.....

Ogbeni carry your stupidity and foolishness comot my lane, surely....you lots will be exposed very soon,eyin OLORIBURUKU won yi

The idiot go dey coerce people to drop review,so when people don trust you finish you will now exit scam and run with people's money.....

We don't force people to drop reviews for us on nairaland,I don't fvcking need it....we do businesses in silence and move on to the next.....you think say na popularity I dey find for here?

From today go, dey your lane and carry your ridiculous BTC price comot for my lane and I will do everything to make sure scammers and their accomplices are exposed and red flagged,if you like GO AND DIE.....

BYE FELICIA!!!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2019
$1,540 worth of BTC available
Rate is N360/$
Paxful only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2019
Macfortune and InvestorO.
You two should go outside and settle your differences like adults. Haba angry

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2019
KEYBOARD WARRIORS ABEG E DON DO.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2019
We're selling cheap and durable data bundles of any network at ELCHI Data Services.

We are also buying:

• Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes Gift Cards (Physical Cards and Ecodes).

• Bitcoins (Paxful and Blockchain.info Wallets).

• Skrill Funds (In Bulk and Bits).

For a swift and stress-free transaction, Whatsapp Us @ https:///2348163928936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tradees: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2019
THE BIGGEST RATE FOR AMAZON

AMAZON $ - physical cards / with a receipt cash
AMAZON £ - physical cards / no receipt required

Instant Bitcoin payment after checking the card! wink

WhatsApp: +34 604 125 541

LOOKING FOR REGUAR SUPPlIERS. I NEED A LOT OF DAILY
///////////

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Bulk card is needed here

Bring your..

Payoneer fund
Neteller BTC.(Paxful.or BC) wallet)
Skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 3:10am On Apr 17, 2019
$131 Paxful btc is available for sale

Dm real quick
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2019
bemagnify:
241$ neteller available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2019
drslimtommy:
$131 Paxful btc is available for sale

Dm real quick
Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Still buying BTC (Blockchain wallets) at good rates,escrow is a must....

*I don't trade with bald headed traders with short legs anymore, pls run along*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Singles itunes card needed

$25-$100...needed...
$101-$200....BUYING ECODES TOO
AMAZON US&Uk CARDS NEEDED URGENTLY

BUYING BITCOIN (BTC) AT A NICE RATE
GOOGLE GIFT NEEDED AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE
embarassed Let's do this cry

rate is so good..
Despise from scammers and ripper
Our trading history is good enough to convince u
Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2019
UNIC XCHANGE
Bring all your Gift cards now for instant payment (max: 10mins)
We are fast and reliable and we offer the best rates.(UK, USA, Canada, Euro)

Amazon(all/no reciept)
ITunes
Sephora
Google
Apple store
Nordstrom
Steam wallet
And all other cards

We also buy and sell bitcoin, perfect moni,Rmb

We are always here for you.

Your satisfaction is our motivation

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2019
$800 btc needed to paxful @360, whatsapp number is on my signature thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by afecofrank(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2019
FOREX TRADE:
Do you have ₦aira in Nigeria to exchange with US dollar in Foreign bank?
Money will be wired to buyer's account in any Bank account (almost) anywhere in the world before buyer releases ₦aira to the Seller's bank.

Simple procedures:
-Buyer signs seller's MOA, with details of purchase amount, bank nomination and returns with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) or BG.
-Seller's bank confirms Buyer's MOA, BCL/BG, and wire Forex to buyer's bank account according to MOA amount.
-Buyer's bank confirms receipt of Forex wire and buyer's bank pays seller according to BCL/BG and all agents' commission as stated on MOA.
Interested buyers and brokers contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2019
$100 PayPal fnf to UK account needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Macfortune:

Still available?
undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2019
We chat pay and alipay available......

Call or text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2019
iTunes gift card rate update: 240/$ bulk USA iTunes

mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2019
JoshMedia:
$1,540 worth of BTC available
Rate is N360/$
Paxful only
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2019
$340btc BC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2019
InvestorO:
Still buying BTC (Blockchain wallets) at good rates,escrow is a must....

*I don't trade with bald headed traders with short legs anymore, pls run along*

Nawa o...
So because someone who you’ve been dealing with in the past refused to send first to you, u carry him matter come here like him scam you ?

Toor

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2019
roblance:
$340btc BC available

Interested bro..... We will trade with a reputable escrow,your details is not up so you can contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2019
$2,000 worth of payoneer needed
$1,500 worth of Skrill needed

Bring any volume....at your rate grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nicerazor(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks a million, I just signed up and loving it already
NanaF:

If you still need to pay for Spotify premium, download the ‘barter’ app and create a dollar card. Rate as at when last I checked was 365. Set it up and create a dollar Virtual visa card to use for Spotify payments. Restrictions apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6981) (6982) (6983) (6984) (6985) (6986) (6987) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.