Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176046 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Alienwarfare: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
surgeonzany:

delete the contact and show that number, might be an impersonator
+234 903 807 4108 same number on his signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cuziy:
BTC NEEDED BLOCKCHAIN
COME WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Unavailable! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Available!(WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Skrill Accounts!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Website; DoyenExchange.com
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
900$ bc Btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
dreh17:

150$ available at 360 to paxful... come with escrow if you’re good go to

Shift forward fam..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
$2000 EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE $2000 PAYPAL GNS AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

You ran down to NL to call me out as scammer.
I told you clearly that my client is calling you out for Scam as well, as grievous as it sounds, be been trying to be like lenient and manage the situation cus I know how this business runs.
She insisted you sent your ID and your Pics and she will release the funds and you said no. Further proving that you have something to hide.

Ezeani Kenechukwu Reginald, I have instructed by client to release funds to me as she has insisted she won't release it to you. When that is done, the MODS here will begin their investigations. Brandishing me black on Nairaland won't change the stance as it is.

Note that I haven't called u scam yet but only requested u send ur ID nd photo.
are you mad? who be this idiot abeg. why do mods allow idiots like this to continue to run their mouths in this forum/ you are a pathetic idiot, you saw that that guy was so dumb and you used his dumbness to your advantage and now u are forming victim. thunder fire you any where u dey

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
3RNEST:

Lolx indeed u are the Prince of Asia, grin reason u don't trade with Nigerian, please visit Asia forum and sell your paypal there biko, this is Nigeria and we are our brothers keeper, so give us space to investigate this matter on ground.

Thanks.
please investigate it. i noticed no one was talking anything when the guy raised it up so i had to quote him to make sure you all attend to it. let me see how u guys settle it. and yes i rather do money business with asians than nigerians

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
dreh17:

Didn’t want to involve myself in this as I prefer to stay anonymous and watch but then for clarity sake, I gat to
This issue is simple, this kowema lady should screenshot the said conversation between herself and her client where the client requested for the guy to send his details before she could release the fund and I expect this conversation to be from the past so she should kindly make sure the date of the conversation is shown in the screenshot. From there the MOD can know the way forward cause every finger points this Kowema lady to be a fraud
dont fall for screenshot man. that bitch or stupid nigga might be an experienced scammer that will use another number to fake shate with herself and make it look like its the other person that he chatted with. wise up bro. these scammers got no chill

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dreh17(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
dont fall for screenshot man. that bitch or stupid nigga might be an experienced scammer that will use another number to fake shate with herself and make it look like its the other person that he chatted with. wise up bro. these scammers got no chill

Lols check my subsequent comment... I know what they’re capable of and that’s why I provided a better alternative to solving the ish
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dreh17(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Shift forward fam..

Lols e no reach fight
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Novartis:
I have asked her to provide evidence, (phone no, email address or account details) but they can’t provide!

Update!

I would be sending her my ID let me now use it to confirm that she is a scammer from the pit of hell. If I don’t get my alert after sending my ID. It’s only God that can save Kowema and her partner
the bad thing here is that the idiot behind the kowema account might just be a shadow man here using peoples account to scam. he sounds too smart to use his account in receiving these scam cash. please next time use reputable sites. 7 out of 10 guys here are just out to scam you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
dreh17:

Lols check my subsequent comment... I know what they’re capable of and that’s why I provided a better alternative to solving the ish
lol ok, i saw that. smart guy. i just pity the guy that got scammed. the most annoying thing here is that the scammer is still stressing him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fermshec: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Today we are introducing you to something new and big coming. "mintMe" It's a Crowd Funding and trading platform using bitcoin technology.
You can create an account and token for free and send your token link to your friends and family to contribute to your cause.
We will be rewarding the first 1000 new signups with free $1000 deposited into their mintMe account.
Hurry and register now at https:///2jYJaWe

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
the bad thing here is that the idiot behind the kowema account might just be a shadow man here using peoples account to scam. he sounds too smart to use his account in receiving these scam cash. please next time use reputable sites. 7 out of 10 guys here are just out to scam you

7 out of 10 guys here are just out to scam undecided,biko what are you now still doing here undecided......if you want to transact biz here; use a reputable and legit guys as escrow ; quote them here and ask peeps to vouch for them ; search their numbers and account number on nairaland for possible redflags ; don't be in a rush to trade with anyone here so as to do your background checks.....

I thought this has been emphasized enough,there are a lot of legit traders and business men here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
lol ok, i saw that. smart guy. i just pity the guy that got scammed. the most annoying thing here is that the scammer is still stressing him
I swear. This kowema is a wicked scammer. Still trying to wash the casted "kowema" moniker so she can rinse and repeat scam on another person.
@op, those photos of her look like an LG showroom. Allen, maybe. Possibly na attendant, you can surprise her there.
But this one Mariesio said na ex-convict, she go dey desperate.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
900$ bc Btc available

With you on Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by peeps4u: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
peeps4u:
Any reliable skrill seller here please?

Scammers shouldn't bother to reply, I will do my homework very well before transacting with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
InvestorO:

7 out of 10 guys here are just out to scam undecided,biko what are you now still doing here undecided......if you want to transact biz here; use a reputable and legit guys as escrow ; quote them here and ask peeps to vouch for them ; search their numbers and account number on nairaland for possible redflags ; don't be in a rush to trade with anyone here so as to do your background checks.....

I thought this has been emphasized enough,there are a lot of legit traders and business men here
still doesnt change my point. what i said is what i said. out of 10 traders you see here, 7 or 8 will scam you if you loose guard. why are you so concerned about me exposing pips here. the new target is usually new guys that hop into the trade section once in a while. i have to post this so that anyone hopping in will be careful. i repeaat. 8 out of 10 traders here will scam u if you loose guard.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
jidobaba:

I swear. This kowema is a wicked scammer. Still trying to wash the casted "kowema" moniker so she can rinse and repeat scam on another person.
@op, those photos of her look like an LG showroom. Allen, maybe. Possibly na attendant, you can surprise her there.
But this one Mariesio said na ex-convict, she go dey desperate.
bro the thing be say the girl in the pic might no even be the one behind the scammers monika. that is the twist. even the recieving account might not even be the scammers account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
$160 paypal funds fnf available 320/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

I didnt bother reading this bc Esther is a popular criminal who scammed people over #15m, was jailed for over 1yr+ then freed.

I was added to one Whatsapp group where I raised alarm but she told me she has repented grin cheesy this I didnt believe bc she is a harden criminal who still scammed some guys #3m while in prison.
My question is why didn't you raise an alarm here on nairaland. I've been seeing this kowema posting here a few times and I'm sure you saw her too. You guys from whatever whatsapp group enabled her with your silence. Be your brother's keeper.

Princeofasia:
bro the thing be say the girl in the pic might no even be the one behind the scammers monika. that is the twist. even the recieving account might not even be the scammers account
Well not according to Marie above.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:

Those are her pic, same pic when she was arrested then.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
$1,850 eBay checkout available.

PM link and address
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holina: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
$200 perfect money available @ 350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

lol them don even arrest the olosho before? lol.. these pipu will not kee me cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
$2000 EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE $2000 PAYPAL GNS AVAILABLE COOL RATE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

the hoe is not smilling o
i just saw this now
https://www.nairaland.com/2327432/how-access-bank-treated-us/6
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kowema and her 'partner' use the same writing style/formatting. Pitiful attempt at scamming. She must be desperate.
cc dominique

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Alienwarfare: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Alienwarfare:
Who can vouch for this person?
+234 903 807 4108

(1) (2) (3) ... (7538) (7539) (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.