Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly (41911 Views)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by diamondheart138: 5:35pm On May 21, 2015
Good goodday everyone, I am so happy to reply to this post because the person who posted dis story who goes by the name Esther Akpan kowema who is a DSA of access bank has just cooked up a fictitious story just to backup her mischievous acts. I will start by highlighting all d mischievous acts she did before she was sanctioned and dismissed. Esther who calls herself national best opens account for fictitious customers. I remember a time wen we were given targets to open a particular sum of account (100 to be precise) wen esther broght her account and dey were opened. Few weeks later our supervisor Mr wale asked us to call our various customer to fund dere account cos d bank was complaining of too many zero balance account opened by people like Esther, so Mr wale took upon himself to assist call does customer while we do oda tinz. Only for him to dail d first 3 number and as he dailled d 4th person Esther who calls herself national best number popped up To our greatest suprise...Esther was given d privilege to workout from wherev eva suits her and she comes to work only2 times a week. Dat was still not enof for her. Wen d project ended indecember. We were deployed in januaryto assist a new team for the main time dat ourappraisal
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecold1520: 5:47pm On May 21, 2015
I have a little question for the writer of this script as I would call it.
You said the so called DSA was ill and was ask to stop work without being paid or given an ipad? Was there a proof from the hospital stating that she was ill from her doctor? If NO, that means she is not serious with her job.
My second question is ** when other DSA's resigned and moved maybe due to they got another job which they considered as a better option " didn't you get a share from their performance? Cos you said the patience ones were all junks that got elevated with others performance" with my observation she is just feeling sorry for herself just because she was told she won't get an ipad. In addition I would say she was negligence to her duty and un serious which made her not to tell her superiors that she was ill.
** another question is the whole people she mentioned in the write up as performers are they still working as DSA's with access bank? If yes, that means she is a big liar and just writing because she didn't get an ipad. In life patience is KEY. If I understood her very well in one of the paragraphs she said " they heard d promise from the horses mouth? If the project ended by December 2014, and they approved d purchase of the ipad that means the management would keep to their promise. My dear you were just impatience. You need to move on and stop slandering the image of the bank and your other colleagues still working there performance don't hide.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
diamondheart138:
Good goodday everyone, I am so happy to reply to this post because the person who posted dis story who goes by the name Esther Akpan kowema who is a DSA of access bank has just cooked up a fictitious story just to backup her mischievous acts. I will start by highlighting all d mischievous acts she did before she was sanctioned and dismissed. Esther who calls herself national best opens account for fictitious customers. I remember a time wen we were given targets to open a particular sum of account (100 to be precise) wen esther broght her account and dey were opened. Few weeks later our supervisor Mr wale asked us to call our various customer to fund dere account cos d bank was complaining of too many zero balance account opened by people like Esther, so Mr wale took upon himself to assist call does customer while we do oda tinz. Only for him to dail d first 3 number and as he dailled d 4th person Esther who calls herself national best number popped up To our greatest suprise...Esther was given d privilege to workout from wherev eva suits her and she comes to work only2 times a week. Dat was still not enof for her. Wen d project ended indecember. We were deployed in januaryto assist a new team for the main time dat ourappraisal

Can you please breathe!!!, You sound like you have been placed on A hot seat To lie, ur explanations are just not adding up. Meanwhile, You said she opened fictitious accounts, SMH. Another integrity issue.some DSAS worked with that girl personally and we know her strenght. If she opened fake accounts, why was she not dealt with accordingly since ur Wale Knew, why is it coming up now?, Access bank and lies!!!!...Read ur post again and see yyour desperation to please one oga who has wrapped you round his fingers in Ages.

Meanwhile, that Esther girl lives in Egbeda which was really far for her, considering she worked at Apapa, Hence her Boss clearly told her not to report evryday. We know the story

4 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by jpphilips(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
First of all, I want to start by saying I created this Account, just to remain annonymous for now.

My story

In May 2014, Access Bank started A Project called Project ART. The ART means Account Reactivation Team.

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating and opening New Accounts. They made all sorts of promises to us which I would highlight below

The Bank said, We would be paid a basic salary of 40,000Naira. Every other extra earnings would come from incentives. The incentive structure was thus, if you open or reactivate an account and the customer takes an ATM card, you get 100 naira, if a customer subscribes for Mobile Banking, another 100 naira, if they subscribe for internet banking, Another 100 naira. Meaning, a DSA can make as much as 300 naira per account. So if I'm able to sign on like 1000 accounts in a month, I can make as much as 200,000 after gathering and counting my 100 Naira. This was really a good deal

The bank set the monthly target at 200 accounts and said, if you can achieve above 200 accounts, that's an A* (A star) grade for the month, if by 6 months, you get an A* in your appraisal, you will get an ipad and a recommendation letter for being outstanding and if by the end of one year, you get an A*

In your annual appraisal, you will be sent to Access bank training school and converted to a full staff of Access bank.
The MD of Access Bank himself, Herbert Wigwe, came out himself and addressed DSAs, highlighting and affirming all these promises, So we were to be sure that it wasn't another recruitment scam.

Hearing all these good news from the horse's mouth was really a spur and so there and then, a lot of us made up our minds to succeed.

So we started work and a lot of people hit and surpassed the targets, you should have seen the way my colleagues worked hard, opening accounts; I mean ALL kinds: Salary , students, regulars, co-operates etc. Some people even travelled outside Lagos to open accounts and get deals. It was that serious.

NB: The DSAs where placed under the supervision of full staff, each team had 10 DSAs and 3 proffessional staff. The structure was, The DSAs would source for the accounts and tag it to the MIS codes of the full staff, meaning, if I work, it would count for some one else in the bank, so basicaly, the full staff would just sit down and be pressing computer, inside AC,while the DSAs would do the Hustling.

Two months into the job, Access bank reduced the basic salary from 40 to 35,000 naira, giving reasons that it was a deduction for health insurance and till today, we did not sign any papers to that effect. Lots of people couldn't take it and so they resigned, infact, that was when the project started loosing core materials(human Assets).

Some people held on, for the hope ahead. By the 3rd month, lots of people were on A*, they met and surpassed the Target. So Access bank maybe did profit and loss and increased the target to 400 accounts a month.

This was the point where I feared my colleagues. There was this girl, Goodness from VI team, that girl is good! There were others like Otaigbe same VI team, there was Lara, Ikeja team, Mayowa too and there was this other born-again girl like that. I call this one Principality mehn! Her name Esther from Apapa team. I think by the end of the project, she was the over all best, I mean National best. I heard her grade was around 150%. That's like an A superstar. She was a game changer and I admired her secretly.

Meanwhile, the first set of incentives came in the 3rd month which was july, the second set came in September so you can imagine people feeding off on 35k for like two months. By the time the incentive started coming in, it was nothing to write home about: people were getting as low as 3000, 6000, 1500. Someone even got 100 naira as I heard. Customers where not funding the accounts immediately, others didn't want ATM cards.

By October, the 3rd set of incentive was suppose to be out and paid, that was were we got the bulkest of incentives since the beginning of the Project. At least, I saw mine was arround 31k but guess what? It has not been paid even as we speak! Since October 2014.

To cut a long story short, by December, Access bank called off the project. I guess the DSAs had fufilled the mission before the set time. So DSAs were put on hold till the verdict was announced on who and who would go to training school. By this time, a lot of people had left, some other waited but the bank wasn't communicating anything to the DSA and so others left too as they lost hope.

Most of these people who left were the real materials while most of those who remained were junks. When a DSA leaves, his work is divided amongst his other colleagues, meaning, if we are 10 and 5 leave, all there accounts would be shared to the thus boosting the grades of some of those junk heads who remained. So most of those left overs would then be having grades like D to C and before you know it A, even when they didn't really work for it. Just a few did work for it Like Principality, Goodness, Otaigbe, Kunle, Lara, Rotibi as I can remeber.

By March this year, the verdict was taken. The full staff had been graded and paid bonuses based on the works of the DSAs, and so the DSAs were expectant. Training school was sure for some even though the Ipad had not yet come and it was past six months.

Guess what the bank did, they reposted the DSAs left to a new team to continue as DSAs- no promotion, no training school, just imagine! No salary upgrade, same 35,000 niara, infact no communication on incentives too.

This is very painful and I'm using this medium to say "Dear Herbert Wigwe, dear Toba Olusola, dear Victor Otuokwu, this is not what you promised us". We feel used and dumped, you told us yourselves that we would be staffed and if you cannot fuffil your obligation to your first customer(your Staff), then I doubt if your second customers should take you seriously. This is an intergrity issue as well.

Some of my colleagues were sacked for stealing and suppressing cash, Access bank has stolen and suppressed over 8 months of our lives and I tag it an intergrity issue as well.

Yesterday, we heard that finally, the Ipad for the exceptional DSAs was ready and guess what, The bank has been disbursing them to those junk heads and has refused to give to those who stayed till the end of the project and also qualified for the Ipads before leaving, saying that provision was not made for those who left. This is so wrong, it is their hard work, Access bank was suppose to give them in October but didn't, why won't you give them the reward of their labour now? Its just like saying you won't pay someone who left your job an outstanding 3 months salary because they left

Dear Herbert, Dear Bolaji, this is another intergrity issue.

Please MODS, move this to the right Spot until appropraite decisions are taken.

Disclaimer: to all those whose names were mentioned, you never can tell, I may have just helped you communicate all you have been unable to say, I may have just helped you get your due reward so don't get angry but be hopeful for a blessing.

Sorry dear, Access bank does not owe you anything, a promise that wasn't contained in your employment letter signed and stamped, cannot pass for terms of agreement, Access is equally not liable for breach of contract because the employer may say he was drunk when he made such promise.

The reason you were sent to school, is to see beyond an Okada man, what you will get from an employer is what he signed in your employment letter and probably, terms and conditions of service, anything outside that is hog wash, if a Nigerian graduate doesn't know this, what exactly do you know?

On the integrity part, there are three major stakeholders in a bank, the shareholders, the staff and the customers.
The shareholders will be pleased that the MD thinks out of the box to scam gullible people like you to make money for them.

The staff are equally happy that slaves were conned to come and do their jobs for them.

The customers careless how the bank treat her workers so long as service delivery is not compromised.

The same thing Access bank did to you is the same thing the church does, the politicians, musicians who have no message in their songs yet we eulogise them as "stars".

taste the coffee, it is all around you, people are beginning to see there is a huge opportunity in preying on ignorant minds like yours, minds who torpedo ratiocination and embrace mirage, I lost hope in your ability to reason when you calculated that 200k from the wind.

Your petition is better off with the CBN not Nairaland, if the integrity part is your smear campaign, know that Access bank is already dead thanks to Sanusi's cluelessness like the saying goes; "he that is down, fears no fall"

4 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by diamondheart138: 6:08pm On May 21, 2015
Good goodday everyone, I am so happy to reply to this post because the person who posted dis story who goes by the name Esther Akpan kowema who is a DSA of access bank has just cooked up a fictitious story just to backup her mischievous acts. I will start by highlighting all d mischievous acts she did before she was sanctioned and dismissed. Esther who calls herself national best opens account for fictitious customers. I remember a time wen we were given targets to open a particular sum of account (100 to be precise) wen esther broght her account and dey were opened. Few weeks later our supervisor Mr wale asked us to call our various customer to fund dere account cos d bank was complaining of too many zero balance account opened by people like Esther, so Mr wale took upon himself to assist call does customer while we do oda tinz. Only for him to dail d first 3 number and as he dailled d 4th person Esther who calls herself national best number popped up To our greatest suprise...Esther was given d privilege to workout from whereva suits her and she comes to work only2 times a week. Dat was still not enof for her. Wen d project ended indecember. We were deployed in january to assist a new team for the main time dat our appraisal Wud be done. Dis faithful week Esther refused to come to work for a whole complete week which got d new supervisor pissed who den sent a mail dat he cud nt work with her after several warnings which sha promised Wud neva happen again. She kept on with d truancy which den warranted d new supervisor send a mail dat he cud not work with her. Days later management replied and ordered she was deleted and withdrawn from all application and phones. Which automatically meant she has been bounced from the organisation. We were all aware dat d bank was yet to conclude appraisal for the proffessional staffs which was why dere was delay in our appraisal. But to our greatest suprise we dat Esther called junk in her previous post who were patient enof got our ipads worth 130k 2day..I know u Wud be regretting u posted it cos I know u Wud be aving d had I known tot in ur head...Patience is really a virtue... i will keep d rest of ur mischieves till wen u reply dis post. But I will keep it at dis till i hear from you again... I will let u know wen we r finally sent to training school...
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by mikolo80: 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
Pavore9:

The DSA seen as liability are the foot soldiers bringing in the accounts!
Ignorance is bliss
look for first bank(shareholders prospectus) especially but any publically quoted company's will do
study shareholder structure

if you don't realise how insignificant the dsa contribution is snap the page and post it here let me explain.it shouldn't be like that but that's the way it is.I have Hawked insurance so I get idea as e de go trust me they don't count much
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 6:25pm On May 21, 2015
diamondheart138:
Good goodday everyone, I am so happy to reply to this post because the person who posted dis story who goes by the name Esther Akpan kowema who is a DSA of access bank has just cooked up a fictitious story just to backup her mischievous acts. I will start by highlighting all d mischievous acts she did before she was sanctioned and dismissed. Esther who calls herself national best opens account for fictitious customers. I remember a time wen we were given targets to open a particular sum of account (100 to be precise) wen esther broght her account and dey were opened. Few weeks later our supervisor Mr wale asked us to call our various customer to fund dere account cos d bank was complaining of too many zero balance account opened by people like Esther, so Mr wale took upon himself to assist call does customer while we do oda tinz. Only for him to dail d first 3 number and as he dailled d 4th person Esther who calls herself national best number popped up To our greatest suprise...Esther was given d privilege to workout from whereva suits her and she comes to work only2 times a week. Dat was still not enof for her. Wen d project ended indecember. We were deployed in january to assist a new team for the main time dat our appraisal Wud be done. Dis faithful week Esther refused to come to work for a whole complete week which got d new supervisor pissed who den sent a mail dat he cud nt work with her after several warnings which sha promised Wud neva happen again. She kept on with d truancy which den warranted d new supervisor send a mail dat he cud not work with her. Days later management replied and ordered she was deleted and withdrawn from all application and phones. Which automatically meant she has been bounced from the organisation. We were all aware dat d bank was yet to conclude appraisal for the proffessional staffs which was why dere was delay in our appraisal. But to our greatest suprise we dat Esther called junk in her previous post who were patient enof got our ipads worth 130k 2day..I know u Wud be regretting u posted it cos I know u Wud be aving d had I known tot in ur head...Patience is really a virtue... i will keep d rest of ur mischieves till wen u reply dis post. But I will keep it at dis till i hear from you again... I will let u know wen we r finally sent to training school...
From this picture, I can see familiar faces, I can see Otaigbe, Uzor and don't know the last face. This poster, do you even realise this is a public forum, its obvious Access bank wants to cover some track!. I was really discreet in my post but I see you really want to go the expository side. Let's bring it on. I told Esther to speak up a long time ago but she won't, she won't call Toba and she won't use her experience here to talk. I will talk on our/her behalf until she snaps out of her Let God judge mentality so bring it on.

So far, the bank has not said these are lies I wrote. But rather had been sending E-dogs to come and attack!!!. Go on and keep prooving me right. I mean look at the bad record this bank has on the media

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecold1520: 6:48pm On May 21, 2015
You guys should snap out of these silly write ups about the bank. Whoever posted these pics you were wrong in posting it. Mr initiator of these malicious post your colleague I guess just posted a thread which I believe you've seen that means the bank is keeping to its promise ain't they? You should have been patience enough to still hold on but rather you felt you owned the bank by being unserious with your job hope you don't end up blowing ur cover cos the way it looks, I think Esther is paying you or asking you to write these and if she is not that means you've just implicated her by painting her miss national best.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by diamondheart138: 6:50pm On May 21, 2015
Esther Akpan you core job description was to reactivate account.... How many reactivation dis u do excluding the ones u went to PACK at d branch?
You said u surpass ur target? Is dat true? U opened accounts dat had addresses lik No. 10 ant slap lion street amukoko oshodi lagos...Is dat true or not? Even d few u manage to to open were neva funded and was of no use to the bank...still yet uwere paid incentives from oda people's account dat were funded. Or can utell me one customers dau opened acct for dat was funded still yet uwere paid salary...And u still can come out and yarn trash abi? Dats d face of d ungrateful Esther Akpan

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Pavore9: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
mikolo80:
Ignorance is bliss
look for first bank(shareholders prospectus) especially but any publically quoted company's will do
study shareholder structure

if you don't realise how insignificant the dsa contribution is snap the page and post it here let me explain.it shouldn't be like that but that's the way it is.I have Hawked insurance so I get idea as e de go trust me they don't count much

Ok, Let us focus on the fact, basing on OP's text, they were promised incentives which the bank has not redeemed.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by peddygirl: 7:12pm On May 21, 2015
Boss13:
I do not believe this story. I know Access Bank, the Bank can give you outrageous targets, but they keep their promises if you meet the target. I just think this is a spill off from the UBA anonymous disgruntled staff and I expect to read more.

I will also like to know the educational qualification of these DSAs, because Access Bank will not employ University Graduates (2:1) under 24 years as DSAs and I guess the reason why the conversion is yet to take place is because these graduates do not fall within the recruitment policy.

Go and do your homework please! How do you know they don't. If u work there as a manager then investigate and stop basing it on blind faith. Its fact not UBA spill-off. You obviously don't know them as much as you think!

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by seunfape(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2015
#35,000 monthly salary in lagos is like #5,500 salary in in kwara state.look for another job bro.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by peddygirl: 7:24pm On May 21, 2015
simplynola:
Why did you mention the names of others while you chose to remain anonymous? Your report is bias and unfair. In as much as you want to pass across your grievance, you should learn to protect and respect the privacy of others.

I agree with you because of the bank see this, they'll want to fish out the person who exposed them and will start pointing fingers especially at the named-ones. He shouldn't have put their names.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecold1520: 7:28pm On May 21, 2015
It's getting bored in here. Mr accessbank management to redeem you image and the image of the bank and it's stakeholders you really need to keep to the promises you made to this DSA's because atimes they even work harder than the banks et's which are full staff.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by peddygirl: 7:29pm On May 21, 2015
freshvine:

I guess you are this Esther Akpan. God will hear your cry

I don't think she's the one

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by purplekayc(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
these banks dont have money like before nah.dats why they are always looking for corpers and ND holders and contract staff so as to reduce their salary burden.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2015
The patience dog eats the fatest bone.Esther its pity u had to loose everything cos of pride and disrespect to ur superior. Y r u now looking for who to blame.The Bank has began to fulfill its promises,ipads and phones have been given to some DSAs while some are yet to collect their's and i know that all promises made to us by HERBERT WIGWE will be fulfill. i am also DSA and i no very soon we will be asked to go to training school.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2015
ESTHER u call yourself a bornagain my dear u r not close it at all, stop lying.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by bayulll01(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2015
diamondheart138:

Shutt up joor,Eranko jati jati we can decipher where the Op lied,so don't come and defend them cos av worked with them as a CCO and I know how they treat their contract staff

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 8:33pm On May 21, 2015
DESAN:
The patience dog eats the fatest bone.Esther its pity u had to loose everything cos of pride and disrespect to ur superior. Y r u now looking for who to blame.The Bank has began to fulfill its promises,ipads and phones have been given to some DSAs while some are yet to collect their's and i know that all promises made to us by HERBERT WIGWE will be fulfill. i am also DSA and i no very soon we will be asked to go to training school.
SMH, I keep quoting all of you one by one just so you cannot modify ur posts again, I'm equally taking screen grabs for evidence just incase google looses their records. Keep prooving me right, I'm just so sorry for all of you who claim to be patient DSAs that waited. For ur records, I'm not missing A thing, My business is yeilding good returns, thanks to the contacts I made..

If this post can induce A letter from Herbert Wigwe's pocket for you guys to go to training school,But only the Most deserving will go cus not all of you worked. I even recall how some of you remnants would mock the hard working ones then that they were wasting their time doing hard work, you people use to gossip Esther then that she was killing her self for nothing because the bank will use and dump her and all those who worked hard. Meanwhile I will be happy if the real hardworking ones would end up in training school because we hustled together. Miss Esther , I know you have been following up on this thread, you too will get your dues, keep holding on as you always have. You are strong!!!

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by kingstylo01(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2015
rigarmortis:

exportation of raw materials, kolanuts, charcoal, gall bladder, etc, any one of them in season.

I have a regular 8 to 4 job, that's my side job but sometimes you can make 3 times your salary from a single deal.

the thing is that I am in Abuja now, and have to transport these things to laahos with virtually no free time, too many middlemen who will like to be paid handsomely just to transport or do little things I would have done myself if I was in lasgidi.

look iinto the biz, its quite good, if you can get ready buyers, anyways that's my major side biz, I am looking to branch out to more to other kinds, multiply your sources of income, you know, but your I idea is not my kinda line, even when I was in school.
God bless your hustle bro.

We are really not in the same line.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 8:46pm On May 21, 2015
diamondheart138:
Esther Akpan you core job description was to reactivate account.... How many reactivation dis u do excluding the ones u went to PACK at d branch?
You said u surpass ur target? Is dat true? U opened accounts dat had addresses lik No. 10 ant slap lion street amukoko oshodi lagos...Is dat true or not? Even d few u manage to to open were neva funded and was of no use to the bank...still yet uwere paid incentives from oda people's account dat were funded. Or can utell me one customers dau opened acct for dat was funded still yet uwere paid salary...And u still can come out and yarn trash abi? Dats d face of d ungrateful Esther Akpan

The more reason I said those who are left are junk heads, just see ur grammatical construction, no form of organisation at all, The stupid part is you are A DSA too, the proffessional staff are pushing you guys to do the jobs for them, I mean the dirty jobs, at the expense of your rights. Why has Acess bank not come to refute the claims and let's proove, why send DSAs?. Pick up your grey matter sir,now put it in ur empty skull. See how good u look with ur brains on?, always go arround with it bro

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by mikolo80: 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
Pavore9:

Ok, Let us focus on the fact, basing on OP's text, they were promised incentives which the bank has not redeemed.
is op a learner. Unless he is ready to go to court for the next 20years,hack and empty the banks account or take a squad of goons to settle mano a boko then he should accept his fate and embrace the suck
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by jasper83: 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
bankyblue:
@rightthing276

I feel ur pain,, why? because I ve been there too.
Thank God some of u left on ur own accord and not been sacked over the phone. 2nd Jan 2013 they just called from lagos that we should hand over our ID card to the branch manager.....and that was all. After putting all our effort in it. I can remember that guy Toba olusole with one igbo boy who was heading the southeast zone very unreliable set of people.

at this stage I just ve to say a big thank u to my boss then who felt our pain and went out of his way to help us one way or the other. Mr Muyiwa Agbalaja. May u continue to meet favour. Amen.

After leaving access bank, I entered into the worse bank ever in this world. Stanbic ibtc which is a story for another day.

hello my brother, im moved by ur own story too but pls i beg remove ur pics from nairaland. This HR pple are sniffers and on nairaland here i bet. Had it being you went ahead to talk about stanbic, they will fish u out asap. Pls save ur head and let remain anonymous. May God help us all. It is well
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by bankyblue(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
bablononi:
Banks banks banks.i rada start doing ajo self.atleast u will see the woman passing everyday,TRANSPARENCY undecided

cheesy
U no go kill me with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 11:47pm On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:

SMH, I keep quoting all of you one by one just so you cannot modify ur posts again, I'm equally taking screen grabs for evidence just incase google looses their records. Keep prooving me right, I'm just so sorry for all of you who claim to be patient DSAs that waited. For ur records, I'm not missing A thing, My business is yeilding good returns, thanks to the contacts I made..

If this post can induce A letter from Herbert Wigwe's pocket for you guys to go to training school,But only the Most deserving will go cus not all of you worked. I even recall how some of you remnants would mock the hard working ones then that they were wasting their time doing hard work, you people use to gossip Esther then that she was killing her self for nothing because the bank will use and dump her and all those who worked hard. Meanwhile I will be happy if the real hardworking ones would end up in training school because we hustled together. Miss Esther , I know you have been following up on this thread, you too will get your dues, keep holding on as you always have. You are strong!!!
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2015
Toba olushola u r a great man with the kind of Solomon's wisdom, U are an icon, a positive motivational speaker and a rare gem. Haters go and die
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 12:22am On May 22, 2015
SMH my ass if ur business is yielding as u claimed (1) u shld av linked ur best friend strong esther dats if u r nt truly esther as u claim (2) u won't be here talking thrash. To say esther lives far frm a office will be unfair to those that lives in places like agbara, oko oba and berger. Its all shows dat u r lying
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Lincoln275(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2015
omoiseselagba:
it depends on d level of d employment and your qualification.if bsc and it is nt a contract stuff i will advice u go for it or see it through.but if na ND HND thing.omo na slavery.been der.

so no hope for ND and HND graduates abi? Chai there is God oooooo, dem say make we try go sch we obey and now dey r advising us to try and learn trade

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecold1520: 7:26am On May 22, 2015
Heard the so called toba is a nice person that strives hard to carry everyone in his team along. Mr writer before you were contracted to write on a topic like these you should have done your findings properly, the ipads approval was signed in January and was issued to the DSA's just this week which was also what toba said to some DSA's that once the appraisal of the full staffs are over they would start appraising the DSA's performance. Why did you just start writng just a day after they started sharing the ipad and Esther too started sending messages trying to justify her claims to toba. To everyone following these thread, all I want us to do is to sit back and continue following and let's see if this DSA's would be elevated from their present status or not then if they don't that's when we'll start crucifying the bank and it's stakeholders because I know no one of the mD's would advice their children to work as a DSA for just 35k and yet they pay their ET's over the bars for the same job a DSA knows best. The bank should work on its promises to save their reputation and whoever that was paid to do this like I said should have done enough findings. Mr stone say so
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
DESAN:
SMH my ass if ur business is yielding as u claimed (1) u shld av linked ur best friend strong esther dats if u r nt truly esther as u claim (2) u won't be here talking thrash. To say esther lives far frm a office will be unfair to those that lives in places like agbara, oko oba and berger. Its all shows dat u r lying
okay!, I give up, you have practically refused to have sense and at this point, I can't help you. You can go

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by nenergy(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2015
DESAN:
Blind faith in humans. Did you sign an agreement?
Psalms 146:3
"Don't put your confidence in powerful
people; there is no help for you there".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.