Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,781 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154282 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
lyriclekidd:

That nigga is rude asf, just small thing he done dy yab person.

That your filthy hands giving you orgasm over every comments here, will soon put u in a mess. Boi, be guided.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
pretteemee:
where can I get 60,000 to borrow before weekend please or who can be generous enough to give me.My life depends on this now.... I'll really appreciate.
Borrow from access bank if you are an eligible customer.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
100*1 AGC cash receipt available

Don't waste my time
Whatsapp below:

https:///2349068359893..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chlowi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
pained:
SCAMMER / FRAUD ALERT :

AHMED O. ADEYINKA

Popularly known as—> ahmtech

All bank account he uses:

First Bank——> 3098931067

GTBANK——-> 0050982467

Zenith Bank—> 2189336985

Phone number—> 08169959022

Nairaland Profile—-> https://www.nairaland.com/ahmtech93

How he managed to scammed a crypto currency group he created:

He started the crypto group 2017 as this messiah sent from above were he buy/sell crypto currencies major on bitcoin, he was so sincere and genuine. He gave free crypto trade classes and guidelines and also dedicate his time to listen to your crypto problem and profound a solution.

I personally traded or buy coins from him and sell to him simultaneously, Have deal with him multiple times and he delivered successfully. He so much build up trust on so many people heart and he got lots of recommendations from multiple people in the group! I recommend him to my friends outside the country do to the trust I have in him.

Mission accomplished ( win the heart of all in the group), Now he strike! Late 2018 November I started getting this vibes of this guy being a ripper/scammer from members in the group, They will sell bitcoin to him and this ahmtech will pay half of the sum and hold the other money and give excuses that his china buyer/supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all. He will tell the seller to wait for days which will turn to weeks and weeks turn months and so on, The seller which is the member in the group will be frustrated and forgone or angrily leave the group.

This process continue untill March when I confirm it because lots of people has been complaining but we didn’t take them serious or don’t trust their accusations, some we just tell them to bear with him that he is reliable, now it’s my turn to get the share of the true identity of ahmtech- I contacted him to buy some coin worth 223k worth, immediately I sent him the money it has been from one story to another, same China bitcoin supplier story seize the coin bla bla .

I have disturbed and called endlessly which he manage to pay refund 80k and agreed to complete the others but up till now am writing this, the rest money has gone. This is what he does to multiple people in the group.

While all this scammed is going on, unknown people base on recommendations fell most for this as he toke his time to scam them all. Note that if you’re buying bitcoin from him and you send him naira he will come up with the excuses of Bank froze his account and all, But if you are selling bitcoin to him he will come up with the story of his China supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all.

I can’t cover all that happened as he also ripp people who gave him money to trade for them.

I decide to write this because he just SCAMMED someone 1million naira in the group and exit the group. The person sent him 1million naira for bitcoin purchase/transaction, immediately he got the money he Enter extinction and no were to be found.

I in person lost 143k to him but that’s not a problem because I know he will create another group or develop another community and do same.

Getting a petition cost more than 200k that’s why lots of people left him. So any body who intend to do business or anything financially with this person should run for his life. Ahmtech you gonna find all the people you scammed one after the other and pay.

i belong to this group and these stories are true. the 1m is a varified case

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lexmane(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
archymacho:

Your WhatsApp number, let's talk.

Check my signature. I hope you're not the one pricing my PayPal @ 300/$ sha? Ogun and Sango are real entities o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lexmane(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
$3000 PayPal Funds Available.

Clean, Fnf And From Balance.

Minimum selling Qty: $500.

Rate is 330.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Otradearena: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Otradearena:
$5000 payoneer needed. Come with bulk and bits.

Instant payment.

Escrow allowed

Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>>Have Verified PAYONEER Account? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING BULK PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE FOREIGN & LOCAL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................….….................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
I am always buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill

Neteller

Gift Cards

Payoneer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
bestspoke:

It's not a real bank account.
Nobody should deal with anyone using Highstreet MFB

There is an app on playstore called r*(Name withheld) You can open as much as 20 Highstreet bank with customised names and account no.

Nigerians are now abusing the previledge of that innovation

Just to enlighten you.and maybe other scammers will be aware now.

Makes sense. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Don't sell low, check our rate @archymacho before you sell..

Buying..

Bitcoins
Skrill @ 335/$
Neteller @ 335/$
Payoneer @ 342/$
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Offgamer
Nike 200-500 denomination @ 250/$

Instant Payment.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
frankmoney:
pls add this to the scammer list

Paul opakh
HighStreet MFB

He just ripped me off 3500

Sorry about that. It's been added
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
mayskit4luv:
$90,
$60

PayPal funds available for sale @320 either as fnf or GNS. 

Send cash first or we use escrow as fast transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nirco:
Open for business.
Happy Money Week!
$

With your account created last month? Oga o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Any Highstreet microfinance Bank dealer is a potential scammer. Just so you know. They can even mimmick a business name to scan. It's that bad.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nirco(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
mayskit4luv:
With your account created last month? Oga o
Well, I'm sorry if it's not convenient for you.
They're other trusted people here you could deal.
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ychris: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
284 usd paxful btc available for sale

Dm

Scammerz try ur best!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nirco:
Well, I'm sorry if it's not convenient for you.
They're other trusted people here you could deal.
Thanks.

No don't be sorry, I never said I was going to deal with you. Just an observation!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iaatmguy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
ychris:
284 usd paxful btc available for sale

Dm

Scammerz try ur best!

HELLO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
We are still here to take your orders and offer you good service as regards your shipping needs.

Ebay Checkout @ 320/$

Shipping rates @ $5/lbs

Contact us to place your orders on WhatsApp
https:///2347057300880

Pay Less For More!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
I have £1000

Sempumping
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjay08: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
$600 ebay gift card needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
300$eBay card needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
$19 paypal available, sending as fnf to south Africa paypal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Shuuuuuu. For over 5 pages , na so so scam scam scam I dey see. Inside life. Imagine .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
$750 Paypal GnS Available. Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zeke100(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Office wide open for

STEAM OVERSCRATCHED CARDS
GOOGLE error codes

Rate is reasonable, T/C applies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by almannan247(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
I buy and sell gifts card, eBay check out available

tumababa:
OÕoooº°˚ ˚°º k.

gift cards for sale.
Whatsapp 08053250698 for more details.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by almannan247(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
I buy and sell eBay gc legit no scam

quote author=artworks1 post=83333800]100*1 AGC cash receipt available

Don't waste my time
Whatsapp below:

https:///2349068359893..[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
$100 eBay gift card needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7678) (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.