Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154219 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING BULK PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE FOREIGN & LOCAL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................….….................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
bestspoke:

It's not a real bank account.
Nobody should deal with anyone using Highstreet MFB

There is an app on playstore called r*(Name withheld) You can open as much as 20 Highstreet bank with customised names and account no.

Nigerians are now abusing the previledge of that innovation

Just to enlighten you.and maybe other scammers will be aware now.

Any trader that fails to secure his funds by insisting on using Escrow and doing due diligence is at fault.
The problem isn't RUBIES !!! albeit they need to follow full industry standard KYC recommendations.

1. #21 transfer charge to other banks.
2. No monthly phantom account and card maintenance fees.
3. Free ATM card once you verify account with BVN and have a balance of #3,000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>>Have Verified PAYONEER Account? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluikon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2019

I just sold $60 PayPal to this fella and he’s paid me instantly.. Keep the good work bro.

���

Beware of this guy, he's a very big scammer, he sold $60 and $30 Paypal to me and I paid him instantly without any delay, but he has open dispute for the fund he sent and already blocked me in WhatsApp. He's a very big scammer beware.

And to you scammer; I promise you have messed with the wrong person, something negatively huge is coming for you, even if you happen to win the dispute, I promise you won't spend it with peace, mark my words.

And to the PayPal Gurus please what can I do to win this idiot?,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TPFin: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
TPFin:
$700 paypal
Friends and Family

Selling at N330/$
US account preferred

Please only serious buyers at my rate
Escrow will be used

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello friends 
xchange ur gift cards for naira @ Wulham Xchange and services,we trade 
iTunes(Usd, Cad,Aud,euro)
iTunes bigcards
itunes ecode
Amazon (cash/debit with receipt)
UK amazon
Google play(Usd,cad,aud,eur)
Steam(usd,aud, EUR, CAD, GBP)
Apple card..........3pm
Sephora 
Nordstron
Vanilla
Walmart....3pm
Best buy
Macy
Ebay
GameStop.....3pm
samsclub
target............pm
onevannilla
American express
Nike
Saks 5th avenue
Adidas
Costco
offgamers
We can take up to $,10,000 on each gift cards.,
�� Rate,my rate is better than ur chinco rate,fast deal,fast payment,great experience 
@wulham Xchange and services
whatsapp https:///2349021319925
Thank u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mikelcool(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
I need about 31 dollars in Btc anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RejectedStone: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
PayPal expert in the house please help my situation na, can't withdraw my leshotto PayPal funds to my card.
Nothing seem to work, I've tried reducing the withdraw amount still the same thing

What could have been the issue here?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
I get small Payoneer for sale. £111 for sale. What's your rate? grin . WhatsApp only: 07011899545
Me don sale this one jejely grin. iaatmguy bought it. Mariesio was the escrow cheesy. Oya, bye for now undecided

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GTCHS: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Visit us for your legits PayPal funds exchange.
Scammers run-away because it's just a waste of time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are always here for your Guaranteed and secured shipping from US, UK and China at a rate of $5/lbs (pound).

Contact us on WhatsApp
https:///2347057300880

We are Payless Nigeria, where you pay less for more
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hexilon:

Any trader that fails to secure his funds by insisting on using Escrow and doing due diligence is at fault.
The problem isn't RUBIES !!! albeit they need to follow full industry standard KYC recommendations.

1. #21 transfer charge to other banks.
2. No monthly phantom account and card maintenance fees.
3. Free ATM card once you verify account with BVN and have a balance of #3,000

My guy dy use highstreet MFB and him no be scam lol.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buchibrand(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
buchibrand:
$790 PAYPAL GnS AVAILABLE.
Still Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintfaculty(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
henryduru2:
I sold my uk itunes card to saintfaculty just now and he blocked me tried calling him and his phone is switched off

Wait... What is this? You transacted with which saintfaculty?
Please confirm the username and details of the person u transacted with before coming here to spoil my handle. And for the records, I never bought orsold iTunes before...

Please look into this at once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintfaculty(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
henryduru2:
I sold my uk itunes card to saintfaculty just now and he blocked me tried calling him and his phone is switched off

@Henryduru2 , pull Down this nonsense immediately... I never transacted with you or anyone here... I hardly come here except when I want to.buy or sell bit coin or skrill...I 'm not happy with this...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
0.03 btc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by imrandbest(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
$3,000 PayPal Available

Contact on WhatsApp

Note: I sell only clean and 5years guaranteed PayPal grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wisedove(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
80$ btc available for sale in paxful wallet.
Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
ctec:
0.03 btc needed

E don tay oh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henryduru2(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
bro Bleep off u chop itunes come de here de shout thief
saintfaculty:

Wait... What is this? You transacted with which saintfaculty?
Please confirm the username and details of the person u transacted with before coming here to spoil my handle. And for the records, I never bought orsold iTunes before...

Please look into this at once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Thank God for a brand new day...

Buying..

Bitcoins
Skrill @ 335/$
Neteller @ 335/$
Payoneer @ 342/$
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Offgamer
Nike 200-500 denomination @ 260/$

Instant Payment.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2019
1800 ebay gift card available

200*5
100*8

End User Only

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 12:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Amazon needed.... Cash receipt... Any denominations...preferably 500s
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2019
USA PAYPAL ACCOUNT - FULLY VERIFIED - SSN - PHONE - VCC - BANK - UTILITY BILL/PASSPORT DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS (XOOM.COM RATE NGN349/USD OR CASHPLUS)

UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS - VCC VERIFIED - PHONE - UK BANK VERIFIED (Note you can send to Nigerian bank at $344 in 40 minutes)
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS (UK BANK RATE NGN344/USD)

Video proofs of withdrawals available.
Proofs of unlimited daily transactions available
VPS to manage the paypal accounts available

30 DAYS MONEY BACK WARRANTY

Learn how to manage up to 10 or more paypal accounts at once using VPS Remote Desktop
DM via whatsapp

VCC available
Phone No verification available
Documents for verification available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2019
$1100+ skrill available from Nigerian account at 350/$.

Come with Vouch. Fast deals only.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 3:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Good day friends. BTC is available.
NOW BUYING:
USD GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD RATE 100$=0.0085 BTC SEND FROM MY BITGO WALLET.

USD ITUNES GIFT CARD RATE 100$=0.0077 BTC SEND FROM MY BITGO WALLET.
$$$$$$$$$[size=8pt][/size]
(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.