Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5135083 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
$600+ Neteller Available Now

Rate#340

Click here for fast deal.
https:///2349080994646 ............................. ....................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by QueenRiRi: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
goatface:

Available
Do not buy anything from this guy. He is a Fraud.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
We are Buying...

Bitcoins
Neteller
Skrill 340/$(bulk)
Payoneer 342/$(bulk)
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 260/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
LadyBeee:
�#MMM_Nigeria is back!�

MMM is not a bank!!! MMM does not collect your money. MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program.

�MMM is a socio-financial community where people help each other.
MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of its members worldwide to connect those who NEED help with those who are willing to PROVIDE help, for FREE!

�Long story short; don't listen to anyone, just contribute a small amount to the system as a trial and you will see it all for yourself.

�Participate with; NGN/BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH

Naira min. PH 1000 NGN
Bitcoin min. PH 0.00024 BTC
Litcoin min. PH 0.5 LTC
Etherein min. PH 0.5 ETH

TYPES OF MAVRO �

�Standard 30% Contribution
The growth rate is 30% per month. 30%-Mavros are frozen for 14 days. You can create a GH request 14 days after you provided help and all the recipients confirmed getting help from you.

�Three-Month 40% Contribution
The growth rate is 40% per month. 40%-Mavros are frozen for 92 days.

�Crypto Bonus: 3%
If you use cryptocurrency (not a bank) to transfer money (provide assistance), you will receive a bonus of 3% of the transfer amount.

Crypto-Bonus is not frozen. It is available for withdrawal as soon as the recipient confirms receipt of funds.

�If you are new to cryptocurrencies, you can learn how to create a cryptocurrency wallet and how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Contact the coordinator of Nigeria, or use the chat on the site.

�Referral Bonus: 10%
Participants receive a Referral Bonus of +10% all time from the amount of the contribution made by each new member (referral) you invited to the System.

Bonuses are credited in Mavro which you can GH as soon as the referral has provided help and got his Mavro confirmed.
You can invite a participant through a referral link or MMM invite.

�Guider’s Bonus
Guiders of MMM Community can create their own multi-level structures and get a bonus from each donation of every participant in their structures.
This is a multi-level bonus, thus a guider can have his own leader whose rank is higher.
Guider’s bonus depends on level in the Community:

1st Level 5%
2nd Level 2.5%
3rd Level 1%
4th Level 0.5%
5th Level 0.25%

�Testimonials Video Bonus
Bonus for the video in a "Letter of happiness" is +10%, +5%

100% serial matching (first come,first serve)

Guider’s Status�
You must have 10 direct referrals to become a 10+ Guider.
If 100 direct referrals become a 100+ Guider
If 1000 = 1K+ Guider (access to a specific menu 1-Level)
If 10,000 = 10K+ Guider (access to a specific menu 2-Level)
If 100,000 = 100K+ Guider (access to a specific menu 3-Level)

ATTENTION!�
You don't have to invite new people to the system!
Should you invite anyone, that is good. You will get a referral bonus for that.
If you do not, it is OK. You are free to participate without attracting new members.

Matching will commence by January

REGISTRATION LINK:

https://nigerian-mmmdotnet/registration?i=ngoziamaole@gmail.com

Join official group��

http:///NigerianMMM

#Enjoy_Participating... �
The PONZI Man

PONZI no dey tire you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nsonaso:

The PONZI Man

PONZI no dey tire you?
no o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
GabrielYulaw:
Dipsonkky I like your big head wink
funny you....anyways thanks for selling ur paypal funds to us, we are still buying more, at good rate and instant payment. Bring your clean PayPal funds, btc, neteller, skrill, payoneer and PM at a good rate and instant payment. Call us or send a message on WhatsApp with my signature. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I need a trusted exchanger to help me out here. My client wants to pay me $300 via PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account. Can a trusted person help me out?

I am going to show all requested proof.
Still available? Chat me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ibraheem009:
Good Morning My Neighbours!!!

How are you doing?

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,132 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...

Keep bringing...

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
$500 Neteller & $88 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akabay(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pls l need correct URL for neteller.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dipsonkky:
funny you....anyways thanks for selling ur paypal funds to us, we are still buying more, at good rate and instant payment. Bring your clean PayPal funds, btc, neteller, skrill, payoneer and PM at a good rate and instant payment. Call us or send a message on WhatsApp with my signature. Thanks

Sorry house. I forgot to mention that I sold my Paypal funds to Dipsonkky. The guy seems as legit as the Pope and has A-class customer care. Will surely patronize him again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
$1850 eBay card available

200s , 100s , 25s

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Sorry house. I forgot to mention that I sold my Paypal funds to Dipsonkky. The guy seems as legit as the Pope and has A-class customer care. Will surely patronize him again.

This is me pretending you are not partners/cohorts.

One advice, deal with an escrow always. Do not let your guards down
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneycar:

EBay checkouts always available.... at a very sexy rate.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NiggasInParis: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Confirm.. na sure padi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by huzyboy: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
ademolavips:
18$ paypal available

I am interested. My contact is in my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Eagleman21(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
We got you covered for any type of design you need

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NiggasInParis: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Guys I stopped by to say ya all still have to be careful of Thaler. Yes Thaler the new scammer from few weeks ago ... That guy is still on rampage...

Tho I'm still surprise that after the alarm raised here from people from different sections he scammed they couldn't do anything to track down the goat....

For me after raising a dispute i got my funds back so I just dead my own case..., but few days ago I accessed WhatsApp with my number on pc to chat a number I got from phones section and saw his line is even still active..

Came here now and did some search and see he has other several monikers and also impersonating reputable people.. And it seems like he has accomplices....

Everyone be careful..escrow no hard as long say you funds legit...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Gboliwe:

This is me pretending you are not partners/cohorts.

One advice, deal with an escrow always. Do not let your guards down

Lol. Are you actually serious? I could post screenshots of the Paypal I advertised for sale right here that I later I sent to Dipsonkky for purchase, but what would be the point since I don't give a rat's ass what you think. If you are not too busy sniffing your hairy anus, scroll back and check out my advert.
Before you open your yap further, kindly check out when this account was registered. And keep in mind that I was actually a regular Nairaland visitor for years before I formally registered. And do know that I am on excellent terms with a few of the most recognizable Nairaland members and have sold money in the thousands of dollars to Nairaland currency exchangers. So, what would I have to gain by posting false information?

I would like to ask thunder to fire your left yansh, but I would be content with asking it to superglue your penis shut for the rest of this year and to give you small sense so you can be finally able to count your balls. That is, if you can count up to one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
$200 * 4 / $100 * 3 / $25 * 4 eBay card available

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
200x2 Ebay Gc available

contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneycar:

EBay checkouts always available.... at a very sexy rate.

DM your links (or item numbers) and addresses.

https:///2348055877701

Please, if we've had deals in the past, kindly give me a feedback here by quoting this post. It's very important, e dakun ��
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneycar:

Please, if we've had deals in the past, kindly give me a feedback here by quoting this post. It's very important, e dakun ��

100% Legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by twinskenny(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneycar:

Always delivered. Trusted 100%
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bring All your bulk & bits RMB also known as Yuan

We pay you naira instantly without stories

We accept both online & offline transaction

WhatsApp / Call: 08137750741

¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥
¥

Bring All your bulk & bits RMB also known as Yuan

We pay you naira instantly without stories

We accept both online & offline transaction

WhatsApp / Call: 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
ademolavips:
18$ paypal available
Come if you can sell $17 to me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.