Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140354 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7992) (7993) (7994) (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
ademolavips:
40$ paypal available

My Direct DM Link ��

https:///233507244038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
ademolavips:
40$ paypal available

My whatsapp��

+233507244038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
$1312 BTC NEEDED@360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
$1000 and above payoneer funds needed @350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hausadreturn(m): 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
NLbully:
Guys be careful of dz number
He's a fucking scammer

+234 802 183 4083
PayPal email: zakasgol@gmail.com
Just to be sure, what did he do?

He claims his username is promxy94.
Did he scam you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NLbully(m): 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
hausadreturn:

Did he scam you?

He blocked me immediately i sent that image

Dont know if its clear

NL reduced the quality

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 1:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
lordfalcao:
Actively trading 24/7.....

Bulk bitcoins
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

Amazon/Ebay checkouts available too

eBay gift cards always available

RMB Available (payments to alipay and Chinese banks)

Call or text with the number on profile.
available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Who you help? What's my business if you've been on NL for 14years? Where's the achievement so far?, He claims Funlord is his boy and he's working for him here on NL.. He's so aggressive ooo... I'll advice the public to deal with some funny people here with sense... #Awonscammer

I'm sure you know yourself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
washingtonklef:
Who you help? What's my business if you've been on NL for 14years? Where's the achievement so far?, He claims Funlord is his boy and he's working for him here on NL.. He's so aggressive ooo... I'll advice the public to deal with some funny people here with sense... #Awonscammer

I'm sure you know yourself

This idiat is referring to me by the way.
Screenshot says it all.

All eyes on that account incase you're offered cheap btc and asked to pay there

Account name: Ossai Arinze Emmanuel
Bank: Gtbank
Account number: 0459394166

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
toluxa1:

Screenshot says it all.

Is that all the screenshot Dundii... You're a thief.... Even Funlord will deny you.... Very swift to drop his btc wallet address...

Lol... Heat dey catch you for there right....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
washingtonklef:

Is that all the screenshot Dundii... You're a thief.... Even Funlord will deny you.... Very swift to drop his btc wallet address...

Lol... Heat dey catch you for there right....

I'm not the type to be going back and forth with you young man. That's why you were blocked. You can post the rest of the screenshot. At least that will expose your LIE about "Funlord is his boy" (never said so) and "he's working for him here on nairaland" (never said so). Scammers will always try to lie there way out.

Funlord is a close pal of mine and so is Tabbaz and yes we have worked hard to catch scammers like you for long. We will continue to.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
toluxa1:

Screenshot says it all.

Efcc crew.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
toluxa1:

I'm not the type to be going back and forth with you young man. That's why you were blocked. You can post the rest of the screenshot.

Funlord is a close pal of mine and so is Tabbaz and yes we have worked hard to catch scammers like you for long. We will continue to.

You're stupid for quoting me a scammer. You can keep ranting... Basket Mouth...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
toluxa1:

I'm not the type to be going back and forth with you young man. That's why you were blocked. You can post the rest of the screenshot. At least that will expose your LIE about "Funlord is his boy" (never said so) and "he's working for him here on nairaland" (never said so). Scammers will always try to lie there way out.

Agba, shut your trap, they suddenly became your pal... You're working together to fish out scammers?... Awon werey, if you like, be a close pal to Seen, you will never be a moderator here. 14years on NL... Hahahahh

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
$1,500 and $554 FnF funds from PayPal balance are needed to Chinese and France PayPal accounts respectively...

Note: I don't need funds from card and there must not be any chargeback in the future, else, you'll pay for any harm caused.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NLbully(m): 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
TellMeNothing:
I have $120 Paypal funds. Who is buying.? Its urgent...
Have you sold the funds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Promxy94(m): 3:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
hausadreturn:

Did he scam you?

What the hell is happening....

I am Promxy94 by username, and I am never a scammer and can never be one.

Who scammed you, check the person's username, and stop mentioning me.

I don't know you and will never be a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Promxy94(m): 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
NLbully:

He blocked me immediately i sent that image

Dont know if its clear

NL reduced the quality

Whats the misrepresentation all about.

Please no one should try to defame my character either online or offline.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ziziangel(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
$270 gns PayPal funds available.
Check my siggy for WhatsApp contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
1300 eBay card available

100s , 200s, 50s

Contact on signature

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaryeankarh(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
$200 GnS paypal available.

Whatsapp in siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NLbully(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Promxy94:

Whats the misrepresentation all about.

Please no one should try to defame my character either online or offline.

Did you see the screenshot undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Logo designs......Do call, whatsapp or send an email for your designs...Contact in my signature... Authentic designs and easy price......

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by okenwa216(m): 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
silibaba:
i need just 6 dollars neteller or skrill
370/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by okenwa216(m): 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
oswardic:
I need $75 Skrill..
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ziziangel(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
This fool sent me a message that he wants to buy my $270 PayPal funds... I just dropped his number on the search space and almost 100 pages of his dirty fraudulent reports came up...
But I played along with the fool and said I've sent the funds, so he should gimme a lil time to drop screenshots! I guess the mumu was happy that he's getting free 80k+ for the weekend..lol

It doesn't take you anything to run a background check before dealing with anyone here or at most use an escrow...

This is the animal's contact-
+234 802 183 4083

Bye for now

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
31$ pax available @ 350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
$500 GNS PayPal available at cheaper rate

Interested buyer should reach me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olaryeankarh:
$200 GnS paypal available.

Whatsapp in siggy.

Interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (7992) (7993) (7994) (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.