Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5140250 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7993) (7994) (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) (7999) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fountainJay: 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Guy greetings

Please who can vouch for

>>>WASHINGTONKLEF

It's ouy first time to transact with him

I want to sell PayPal funds to him.

No wrong in asking.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000. We Buy!
**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
$500 GNS PayPal available at cheaper rate

Interested buyer should reach me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
ziziangel:
$270 gns PayPal funds available.
Check my siggy for WhatsApp contact

In here bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sweetveek(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
washingtonklef:
Who you help? What's my business if you've been on NL for 14years? Where's the achievement so far?, He claims Funlord is his boy and he's working for him here on NL.. He's so aggressive ooo... I'll advice the public to deal with some funny people here with sense... #Awonscammer

I'm sure you know yourself
you seem legit but try to encourage people you have transacted with before to give testimomies of ur transactions to increase trust.......just checked you posts and I've not seen on single positive feedback from ur customers so far although no negative one too sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Promxy94(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
NLbully:

Did you see the screenshot undecided

What screenshot....

I am talking about my username that was mentioned.

Why will I be tagged with such, please I repeat I am not a scammer and can never be one, and don't even know what you people are talking about.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
sweetveek:
you seem legit but try to encourage people you have transacted with before to give testimomies of ur transactions to increase trust.......just checked you posts and I've not seen on single positive feedback from ur customers so far although no negative one too sha

Thanks bro, it's disheartening to see some people come into your inbox and almost immediately, they tag you a scammer without even transacting with them.. then they'll make you know they started NL with seen and that we're just registered.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
fountainJay:
Guy greetings

Please who can vouch for

>>>WASHINGTONKLEF

No wrong in asking.

Thanks

Traded with user below.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sweetveek(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
washingtonklef:

Thanks bro, it's disheartening to see some people come into your inbox and almost immediately, they tag you a scammer without even transacting with them.. then they'll make you know they started NL with seen and that we're just registered.
actually sha that date registered(reputation) also increase trust for buyers....for someone to have owned on moniker for 14yrs and no single trace of fraud......anyhw sha....na small misunderstanding u and dat guy get....u both seems legit

my 2cent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Warning to all paypal sellers...
If youre selling paypal to us, make sure you send as agreed and follow all instructions.

If you go against any of the instruction, dont bother messaging us that you have sent us paypal...

I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED ON TOP YOUR MONEY...

Signed: Thefxchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
sweetveek:
actually sha that date registered(reputation) also increase trust for buyers....for someone to have owned on moniker for 14yrs and no single trace of fraud......anyhw sha....na small misunderstanding u and dat guy get....u both seems legit

my 2cent

Thanks bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
860$ btc available on pax wallet @360.If you aren’t Ibrahim009, Modath and mariesio then am aren’t sending first. Contact on siggy. �
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NLbully(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
fountainJay:
Guy greetings

Please who can vouch for

>>>WASHINGTONKLEF

No wrong in asking.

Thanks
Have you sold the funds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Warning to all paypal sellers...

If youre selling paypal to us, make sure you send as agreed and follow all instructions.

If you go against any of the instruction, dont bother messaging us that you have sent us paypal...

I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED ON TOP YOUR MONEY... cos most people going against such agreed instructions are yahoo boys and can never force their victim to follow those strict instructions we give...

Signed: Thefxchanger

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello Fam,

Whatever EDP fragrance you use, we have it's designer oil perfume variant. If the EDP outlasts our oil perfume, we will refund you

Pls 'Sirs and Mas', kindly ignore whatever uncle Thomas says, read what fellow Nairalanders are saying here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/6

Reach me on whatsapp(o7o3442191o) to place your orders.
Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DESTROTECH(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
@Destrotech buys Bitcoin, Giftcards and PayPal funds... with fast payment

Dm for business..

Call or WhatsApp : 09091870132
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hausadreturn(m): 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Promxy94:

What the hell is happening....

I am Promxy94 by username, and I am never a scammer and can never be one.

Who scammed you, check the person's username, and stop mentioning me.

I don't know you and will never be a scammer.
Are you not the owner of this number: 08021834083?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hausadreturn(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Promxy94:

What the hell is happening....

I am Promxy94 by username, and I am never a scammer and can never be one.

Who scammed you, check the person's username, and stop mentioning me.

I don't know you and will never be a scammer.
Below is some of my selected conversation with him.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hausadreturn(m): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
The rest of it.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hausadreturn(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why would an adult in 2020, sit down and confidently want to dubiously collect money that is not even his.

I can't just deal.

Shame!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2020

$500 fiverr withdrawal available

$250 fiverr withdrawal available

$130 fiverr withdrawal available

$100 fiverr withdrawal available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
1700 eBay card available

100s, 200s

Contact on signature

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate...

Buying.......

Neteller
Skrill 340/$(bulk)
Payoneer 342/$(bulk)
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 240/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact.....

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nice202: 5:02am On Mar 01, 2020
I NEED $21 BITCOIN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 5:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Nice202:
I NEED $21 BITCOIN
if you can pay for my rate come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nice202: 5:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Davisk11:
if you can pay for my rate come
pls who can voucher for this guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nice202: 5:33am On Mar 01, 2020
I need an escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shakitibob0: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Please who here can teach me bitcoin and gift cards trading?

I can pay your fees provided it is affordable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ziziangel(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2020
washingtonklef:

In here bro

Respond to your WhatsApp messages bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Buying..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7993) (7994) (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) (7999) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.