Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160368 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8076) (8077) (8078) (8079) (8080) (8081) (8082) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate.. Come all........

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 360/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact.............

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Btc buying never stops. Keep bringing... Rate is sweet...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
osacoin:
$87 Payoneer Available
Come fast
Am with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
500$ bc btc available...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Instant payment guaranteed

35,000$ paypal is needed

Fnf and Gns can come

Come and sell now

200$ MOQ only

www.thefxchanger.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders.

This is to bring to your notice that I have just been scammed by Alex Afolabi also known as Jeremy Akanbi.

He used a different phone number, different account details and a new tactics. But guess what This will be his doomsday.

He said he has Zelle funds for sale and paypal funds, we paid him, even after informing him the implication of trying to scam, but he felt he is above the law, maybe he has been getting away with scamming vulnerable Nairalanders, but I promise you, if you like use children in your village that you are using their bank account to scam people, so long as you are in Nigeria, you will be paraded very soon, I assure you that.

People like you are fools, how can you think you will be scamming different people you don't even know and not get caught or killed one day?? That's stupidity....check records of famous criminals, cultists, ritualists, Yahoo boys, internet scammers, it is one transaction that brings an end to their evil deeds, and I assure you, this is your time. So wherever you are, whether Jeremy Akanbi is your real name or not, so long as you are alive and in Nigeria, get ready!

Just to help others, below are his details:

Alex Afolabi
FCMB

Jeremy Akanbi
Ecobank

Phone: 2348021834083

One of his fraudulent profiles here: www.nairaland.com/encrypt

NOTE: before you do any exchange or transaction on Nairaland, please use a popular and known escrow, don't ever trust any Nairalander that you have no enough recommendations.

Don't ever pay to any exchanger or service provider here that is using Opay or any Online App account.

If any of them scam you, don't panic, gone are the days internet scammers go free......just make sure you have got enough proofs of the transaction and the service involved. Stay safe.

Alex Afolabi get ready

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
What did he claim his Nairaland handle to be.

Also, this number has been red flagged for fraud severally! Buyers/Sellers should endeavour to check the scam list before doing business.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT.

Check my Signature!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
CowbellY:

Also, this number has been red flagged for fraud severally! Buyers/Sellers should endeavour to check the scam list before doing business.
www.nairaland.com/encrypt

I have attached his picture......he will be nabbed soon. Its going to be interesting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizzfinance: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:
Good evening Nairalanders.

This is to bring to your notice that I have just been scammed by Alex Afolabi also known as Jeremy Akanbi.

He used a different phone number, different account details and a new tactics. But guess what This will be his doomsday.

He said he has Zelle funds for sale and paypal funds, we paid him, even after informing him the implication of trying to scam, but he felt he is above the law, maybe he has been getting away with scamming vulnerable Nairalanders, but I promise you, if you like use children in your village that you are using their bank account to scam people, so long as you are in Nigeria, you will be paraded very soon, I assure you that.

People like you are fools, how can you think you will be scamming different people you don't even know and not get caught or killed one day?? That's stupidity....check records of famous criminals, cultists, ritualists, Yahoo boys, internet scammers, it is one transaction that brings an end to their evil deeds, and I assure you, this is your time. So wherever you are, whether Jeremy Akanbi is your real name or not, so long as you are alive and in Nigeria, get ready!

Just to help others, below are his details:

Alex Afolabi
FCMB

Jeremy Akanbi
Ecobank

One of his fraudulent profiles here: www.nairaland.com/encrypt

NOTE: before you do any exchange or transaction on Nairaland, please use a popular and known escrow, don't ever trust any Nairalander that you have no enough recommendations.

Don't ever pay to any exchanger or service provider here that is using Opay or any Online App account.

If any of them scam you, don't panic, gone are the days internet scammers go free......just make sure you have got enough proofs of the transaction and the service involved. Stay safe.

Alex Afolabi get ready

Based on opinion, this guy is not Alex Afolabi nor Jeremy Akanbi. These accounts are just mobile wallets. Everyone should beware. These bastards are hungry. Don't feed them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizzfinance: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:
www.nairaland.com/encrypt

I have attached his picture......he will be nabbed soon. Its going to be interesting

Bro, believe me. This picture is not new on nairaland. This is not the person that scammed you and you surely don't know his real name yet. I'll advise you assume you haven't gotten him and do background checks to actually get him. How much was the funds involved? Which number in particular did you transact with him on? Anyways, sorry for loss.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bizzfinance:

Based on opinion, this guy is not Alex Afolabi nor Jeremy Akanbi. These accounts are just mobile wallets. Everyone should beware. These bastards are hungry. Don't feed them.
We didn't pay to mobile wallet. We paid to his FCMB account.

I know he is using his friends bank account numbers....and multiple lines, he can never be smarter than IGP squad that nab tough ritualists, kidnappers...he is just a fowl that will be wasted like a rat soon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bizzfinance:

Bro, believe me. This picture is not new on nairaland. This is not the person that scammed you and you surely don't know his real name yet. I'll advise you assume you haven't gotten him and do background checks to actually get him. How much was the funds involved? Which number in particular did you transact with him on? Anyways, sorry for loss.

NGN49,000
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:

NGN49,000

I guess you already learnt your lesson and i dont need to start asking why did you pay first, why didnt you use escrow, why didn't you nake youe findings ...

Hes notorious on here and that same pic has been on his whatsapp line for long... most likely belongs to an innocent individual...

Good luck in nabbing him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thefxchanger:

I guess you already learnt your lesson and i dont need to start asking why did you pay first, why didnt you use escrow, why didn't you nake youe findings ...

Hes notorious on here and that same pic has been on his whatsapp line for long... most likely belongs to an innocent individual...

Good luck in nabbing him.
He must be stopped, if not for any other reason but to stop him from scamming more Nigerians.

Every scammer deserves to be behind bars, there is no excuse for scam. Scam is scam!

I promise you, he will be nabbed.

He had been scamming vulnerable youths who didn't have the resources, adequate information and connection to get him, but he made a very big mistake this time. He should have known better when he saw the name of the account that transferred money to him, he is senseless and dull.

My anger is the emotional stress he has put me through, if it is nabbing him, it has been settled. Even if he is not the owner of the account and phone numbers, it doesn't matter, unless he lives outside the shores of Nigeria.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Meanwhile $1500 USD urgently needed on PayPal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000. We Buy!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chai N49k just like that, the guy must be smiling at his bank now, he is a notorious scammer and the picture you have is most likely not him, he just changed his Whatsapp profile picture to a quote in the Bible, even a scammer uses the holy book quotes.

I can ask my friend in Osun state to send him enlarged scrotum by wifi, he will spend N500k still he won't be able to cure it.

ymarts:
He must be stopped, if not for any other reason but to stop him from scamming more Nigerians.

Every scammer deserves to be behind bars, there is no excuse for scam. Scam is scam!

He had been scamming vulnerable youths who didn't have the resources, adequate information and connection to get him, but he made a very big mistake this time. He should have known better when he saw the name of the account that transferred money to him, he is senseless and dull.

My anger is the emotional stress he has put me through, if it is nabbing him, it has been settled. Even if he is not the owner of the account and phone numbers, it doesn't matter, unless he lives outside the shores of Nigeria.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
grin grin
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

USD STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
grin grin grin grin grin
NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466 smiley smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
CardPlus:
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
grin grin
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

USD STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
grin grin grin grin grin
NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466 smiley smiley

Btc is available?

How many do you have ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Chai N49k just like that, the guy must be smiling at his bank now, he is a notorious scammer and the picture you have is most likely not him, he just changed his Whatsapp profile picture to a quote in the Bible, even a scammer uses the holy book quotes.

I can ask my friend in Osun state to send him enlarged scrotum by wifi, he will spend N500k still he won't be able to cure it.

He is on radar as we speak. There is no way the guy will go scold free.

We didn't pay him cash. We paid to a bank account and the discussion was made through a whatsapp communication, so there is track record. I just pity the people he is using their account details.

If notorious kidnappers can be nabbed, he is too small. He has been getting away because he was scamming vulnerable youths who didn't have enough fund and more to get him. We are ready for him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:

Bro put every necessary effort to catch him. I was scammed 92k here just two months ago, I know the feeling of getting scammed and the slight trauma that aligns with it.

If you need any help, just send me a message on WhatsApp. Nothing pain me reach all these idiots and their ways.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Saucekide25:

Bro put every necessary effort to catch him. I was scammed 92k here just two months ago, I know the feeling of getting scammed and the slight trauma that aligns with it.

If you need any help, just send me a message on WhatsApp. Nothing pain me reach all these idiots and their ways.
Is it the same guy so that his case file can be well built

And did you get your money back from the scammer

This guy get liver sha, and na his type of criminals I love to teach a lesson.

Someone at http://www.specialfraudunit.org.ng/ said he contacted him unofficially with details of complaint laid against him and he blocked him. See liver hahahahaha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elpadrone(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
$30 ETH AVAILABLE @ 380/$
FAST DEAL PLEASE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elpadrone(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
This asshole once got on my trade claiming he got paypal
CowbellY:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
elpadrone:
This asshole once got on my trade claiming he got paypal

That guy is notorious here. He has to be stopped.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:
www.nairaland.com

Oga please can you remove my handle from your post.
I don't have anything to do with your scam case.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can't stress this enough if some claims to be a handle on nairaland tell them to quote you on NL how frigging hard is that??

You just go check profile and see that the profile is an old profile and you believe like that.

Please I wouldn't take it lightly with the next fellow who posts my handle talking about being scammed. While I sympathize with you I don't want my moniker linked to your scam woes.

So if he had claimed to be seun himself you'd also believe him.

Please let's be guided!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
CowbellY:

That guy is notorious here. He has to be stopped.
He really needs to be stopped at all cost. Whether security wise or spiritually eliminated, whichever way, he must be stopped at all cost!!

Recovering the money is not enough, making sure he is eliminated completely is the most important aspect. Recovering money he scammed and letting him go is bad for legitimate Nigerians.

Pls and pls if you are scammed don't stop at recovering your money. Make sure the scammer rots in jail or better sent below 6ft using any available means you have. Don't pity scammers, they deserve to die horribly!!

Its not just about the money, the let down, the emotional trauma, the insult and the dent they are doing on Nigerian online business transactions; destroying trust and killing business opportunities for young Nigerians.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
ymarts:
He really needs to be stopped at all cost. Whether security wise or spiritually eliminated, whichever way, he must be stopped at all cost!!

Recovering the money is not enough, making sure he is eliminated completely is the most important aspect. Recovering money he scammed and letting him go is bad for legitimate Nigerians.

Pls and pls if you are scammed don't stop at recovering your money. Make sure the scammer rots in jail or better sent below 6ft using any available means you have. Don't pity scammers, they deserve to die horribly!!

Its not just about the money, the let down, the emotional trauma, the insult and the dent they are doing on Nigerian online business transactions; destroying trust and killing business opportunities for young Nigerians.
Oga go and edit your post!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8076) (8077) (8078) (8079) (8080) (8081) (8082) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.