Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161643 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8078) (8079) (8080) (8081) (8082) (8083) (8084) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dj84550891: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
I am a Chinese merchant, I am buying an eBay gift card, I need a gift card of 20K usd every day, I am not a gift card merchant, I am a consumer of gift CARDS, I use the CARDS to buy electronic equipment, I am looking for a long-term stable and honest partner, I am looking for a gift card merchant.I can pay BTC, naira, Paypal. Transfer, RMB, if in Lagos, I can meet to trade, no fraud.I need $20K a day or more.Come and talk to me with your price, cheater!

https:///8613995713013

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate.. Come all........

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 360/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact.............

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
$89,000 btc needed

Contact.............

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
brandylaund:
$100*3 ebay gift card available
Come sir/ma
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
brandylaund:
$200 * 4 eBay gift card available
come let me reason your matter...smiles... link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT

Check my Signature!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
samsard:
What's your rate
U no get WhatsApp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000. We Buy!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
10,000 RMB available...

Can be sent to Chinese bank or Alipay only..

Call or text with number on profile....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
@ymart you can start by enlarging his scrotum. You fit knack am 10 kilo scrotum enlargement for a start then increase it with 5 kilo extla per week.
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
dj84550891:
I BUY & SELL ANY TYPE OF GIFTCARD,PAYPAL,BITCOIN,GIFTCARDS,CASHAPP,

PayPal funds
Amazon gift card
eBay giftcard
Sephora gift card
Nike giftcard
Walmart
Nike giftcard
iTunes
Steam wallet
APPLE store giftcard
Offgamer
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Google play giftcard
And other giftcards needed any country.
And receipt including ecode
Also needed in Bulk

Zelle
Venmo
cashapp
paypal
Bitcoin wallet

Legit and honest
And if we have Successfully Trade I Want feedback on here

WhatsApp +8613995713013
Dominique, another scammer on the prowl. Cm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
WildChild00:

I think he uses this mail address, I will try to get his details soon.

He is still very much active with this nairaland.com user handle encrypt as at yesterday April 2nd 2020

Finally, you are already discussing with the scammer, I will get his details, but it's going to be a gradual process.

You are clearly a retarded bastard!

I am not whoever you guys are looking for and please don't be unfortunate take my personal email off your post!
Show me where I ever used that email you posted or where I ever hated with anyone on this platform using this account.

Show me since you and your family want to be unfortunate this period.

I am usually not the type to lay curses or get emotional but if you don't take down my details I wouldn't take it lightly with both you and that buffoon who hot scammed.

What kind of scammer uses an account opened in 2009 which is still very much active.

Check my posts and the threads I visit.

Did you even do any due diligence before proceeding to tarnish my image.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2020
ymarts:
did he transact with you using this email
Now you are asking him if he transacted using this email you and are foolish accomplice don't know what you're playing it.

Your proof is that someone claimed he is me when scamming you and then you believed him.

Provide one single link between my account and his just one!

You haven't provided any yet you're going all over nairaland making accusations.

I have asked you politely to keep my username out of this and you refused.

Whatever happens to you next bear the consequences!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Goodmorning,
now loading the following gift cards at best market rate,
iTunes(Usd, Cad,Aud,euro)
iTunes bigcards
itunes ecode
Amazon (cash/debit with receipt)
UK amazon
Google play(Usd,cad,aud,eur)
Steam(usd,aud, EUR, CAD, GBP)
Apple card
Sephora 
Nordstron
Vanilla
Walmart
Best buy
Macy
Ebay
GameStop
samsclub
target.....
onevannilla
American express
Nike
Walmart visa
Finishline
offgamers
visa
PlayStation

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
encrypt:

I am not whoever you guys are looking for and please don't be unfortunate take my personal email off your post!
Show me where I ever used that email you posted or where I ever hated with anyone on this platform using this account.

I am usually not the type to lay curses or get emotional but if you don't take down my details I wouldn't take it lightly with both you and that buffoon who hot scammed.

What kind of scammer uses an account opened in 2009 which is still very much active.

shutup that email he posted belongs to you. For your info, there is no hiding place in this world anymore for anybody using a phone, an email and logging online. It will only take time and resources but you will be caught even if you like register 1million accounts and phone numbers using different people, you can never evade your doomsday.

You guys are fools. Don't you read stories on Nairaland front page of how deadlier and more notorious scammers finally get caught even after years. It ought to teach you fools a lesson, but no you must die in your stupidity and scamming life. Wait and see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
ymarts:
You better shutup and hide as much as you can till you are nabbed.

Don't worry, useless scammer. You are on lockdown, keep ranting.

You, royalads are all scammers. Your dirty asses will be wooped. Criminal

I'm not hiding cause my hands are clean. However so long as I have never taken anything from you or anyone on this forum or anywhere else. Then let misfortune befall you and every member of your generation. If I have ever in anyway scammed you either directly or partnering with anyone then let misfortune befall me.

That's my final say on the matter.

Go do as you please I won't say anything else on this matter.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020
My Guy blood de hot.
Money don enter voice mail.
My own problem is: How can that scammer be insulting you on top your own money again?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2020
encrypt:

I'm not hiding cause my hands are clean. However so long as I have never taken anything from you or anyone on this forum or anywhere else. Then let misfortune befall you and every member of your generation. If I have ever in anyway scammed you either directly or partnering with anyone then let misfortune befall me.

That's my final say on the matter.

Go do as you please I won't say anything else on this matter.
Your are being tracked, no hiding, when you are caught you can then prove your innocence. All of you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:
My Guy blood de hot.
Money don enter voice mail.
My own problem is: How can that scammer be insulting you on top your own money again?
listen, he cannot. This will be his last scam. We are ready to spend any amount to get him. He cannot escape it. It is an insult. An organisation is already involved so it's different from scamming small boys and using insult to scare them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
ymarts:
shutup that email he posted belongs to you. For your info, there is no hiding place in this world anymore for anybody using a phone, an email and logging online. It will only take time and resources but you will be caught even if you like register 1million accounts and phone numbers using different people, you can never evade your doomsday.

You guys are fools. Don't you read stories on Nairaland front page of how deadlier and more notorious scammers finally get caught even after years. It ought to teach you fools a lesson, but no you must die in your stupidity and scamming life. Wait and see
Of course it is my email address which I would have dropped sometime on this forum. It has my first and last name you fool.

But show me an email I sent you from that email.

Show me where I chatted with you on nairaland with this current moniker.

Just show me anything at all that connects us other than the word of a scammer.

What kind of scammer users his first and last name as an email address.

I have already said I am not the one he only mentioned my moniker to gain credibility.

Go through this thread you will see several cases where scammers claim to be other people. They get caught when they're asked to quote.

Which is what you should have done.

I didn't Scam you.. I don't know you!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Guys,

I think it's imperative we exercise some caution. These scammers are known to claim identify of popular people here to do business.

Someone has contacted me before because someone else was chatting with him as "Cowbelly" imagine if that scam has happened ? Would you then accuse me of fraud ?

Recently, someone else has opened an account "Cowbell521" and I'm putting it on record again. This is not me. I don't have an alternate account.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatness1: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2020
$85 paxful btc available

https:///2348108476834

Not sending first....not sending first....not sending first.
Bring escrow...bring escrow.... bring escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
encrypt:

Of course it is my email address which I would have dropped sometime on this forum. It has my first and last name you fool.

But show me an email I sent you from that email.

Show me where I chatted with you on nairaland with this current moniker.

Just show me anything at all that connects us other than the word of a scammer.

What kind of scammer users his first and last name as an email address.

I have already said I am not the one he only mentioned my moniker to gain credibility.

Go through this thread you will see several cases where scammers claim to be other people. They get caught when they're asked to quote.

Which is what you should have done.

I didn't Scam you.. I don't know you!
don't panic, allow the authority do their job, once they are done and you are clean you have nothing to worry okay. Calm down if you are innocent.

All the people connected to the scammer will be fished out, they cannot hide unless they die before the investigation is over
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ymarts: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
CowbellY:
Guys,

I think it's imperative we exercise some caution. These scammers are known to claim identify of popular people here to do business.

Someone has contacted me before because someone else was chatting with him as "Cowbelly" imagine if that scam has happened ? Would you then accuse me of fraud ?

Recently, someone else has opened an account "Cowbell521" and I'm putting it on record again. This is not me. I don't have an alternate account.

Thanks.
hey stay out of this. The case is already beyond your capacity. Just read and pass. Once the authority in charge finish their background checks, whoever that is innocent will be free, the guilty will be handled. So just stay out of it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WildChild00(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
encrypt:

I don't have to exchange words with you Mr Man, and I don't have your time now, but one simple question for you is, why is it that it's your own account and email address that the suppose Scammer sees in the whole of this thread? Secondly why is your user handle, email address linking up to the scammers details? All this are some of the questions begging for answers.

I can bring out all your details if I want to, your address, etc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
WildChild00:

I don't have to exchange words with you Mr Man, and I don't have your time now, but one simple question for you is, why is it that it's your own account and email address that the suppose Scammer sees in the whole of this thread? Secondly why is your user handle, email address linking up to the scammers details? All this are some of the questions begging for answers.

I can bring out all your details if I want to, your address, etc
Show me where the scammer sent you my email address please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by encrypt(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalanders please tell ymarts to pick his call. Why are you afraid of picking your call oga?
After all you claim I am the one who scammed you and I am calling you with my registered line pick your call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8078) (8079) (8080) (8081) (8082) (8083) (8084) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.