Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155835 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8081) (8082) (8083) (8084) (8085) (8086) (8087) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2020
$677 PM Available.

**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000
. We Buy!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 2:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Baylam:
5000$ worth of bitcoin available
come chief....still available for night trade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 3:05am On Apr 04, 2020
vizboy:
$ BTc Needed

We Also Buy And Sell Ghana Cedis and Kenya Shillings...

*Instant Payments...*

https:///2348067679195

Bring
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Topsy0426(m): 3:34am On Apr 04, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-VxuUS6DV4hI/XoVqVBtBeYI/AAAAAAAAHIk/4fX8HHGNSEIVd1Z_nUoizXl4YUPDIdC_gCK4BGAsYHg/s400/how-to-grow-rich-in-nigeria.jpg[/img]
How To Grow Rich In Nigeria

The major reason for poverty and economic problems in Nigeria is the lack of many inventors and thinkers. In this part of the world, we have been trained to follow the footsteps of a successful black man. It is a belief that failure is a sin and this culture has deprived thousands of people of trying out new things, which outcome would have been productive to the society. We need to understand that following the footsteps of a successful person does not guarantee our own success. Rather thinking does...

>>> Thinking makes the difference. Think about how Nairaland started; the brain (Oluwaseun Osewa) behind this great forum had to think to come up with this platform, I and you might not have been here if not for him. There are many things we can do with our potentials. We have a hobby, interests, and skill (something we love and enjoy doing), all we need is to think of how unique and excellent we can make things work for our good. "THINKERS ARE BUILDERS." You can not be rich in a poor country and your country can't be rich without your influence and potentials".
>>> Thinking about an awesome idea should be backed up with action against all odds.

Many Nigerians today are only concerned in money-making, there is no problem with that but the dilemma is on how they intend in doing so. Working for others to earn a living is the most common in Nigeria. The fact remains that employees are faced with series of challenges in their place of work, most of which result in a sack from the boss, resignation from workers and if you manage to escape this, you can not run away from retirement. How many bankers own a bank after rendering selfless services?

How many petrol attendants establish their own petrol station after working for many years? Of course, not so many of them. The difference between an employee and an employer is the ability to think, create and work things out. Take a moment, think of the best you can become don't wait for a perfect condition START NOW. People shouldn't get carried away with a lack of capital. Pitch your idea to the right investors. Think and be independent

>>> Stop working hard and start working smart, USE YOUR POTENTIALS to explore today. Do something you have always wished you could do, TAKE THE RISK and WIN. Make what you love doing worth doing well, THINK AND GROW RICH

If this post has been helpful kindly comment and share, thank you

Source: https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/04/how-to-grow-rich-in-nigeria.html
Read My Post On How To Generate Business Ideas
Your Host Fortizo Light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

Good Morning

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER = #360/$
Depend on the Volume.
Bring All You Have on My WhatsApp.

=====================================

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL (PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Payment is instant, No delay &
Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…......................................................................................................,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2020
$88,000 btc needed. Bulk and bits

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate.. Come all........

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 350/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc, skrill and payoneer at market rate.

$102,160 btc needed today...

$8,400 skrill needed today.

$15,000 clean Naija payoneer funds needed.

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nerdnextdoor: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2020
For those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2020
LoadNG BLOCKCHAIN PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 373/$
LoadNG PAXFUL PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 370/$

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

LoadNG is Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically.
You get to sell your Bitcoin as high as 365/$ with absolutely no human input.

Visit www.load.ng to experience the speed, swiftness and automation.

IG, FB: @load.com.ng
Twitter: @LoadNGautomated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ssfWeShss: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Komkombilo:

Sir I would like to get an item on eBay. But I have concerns over the closure of airports?

we are taking orders and consolidating to ship out after the outbreak is over

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

LoadNG is Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Does anyone here have an escrow.com account and hs received payment with it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Welcome to ELCHI EXCHANGE ENTERPRISE!!!

We Buy and Sell:

• BTC/ETH.
• Skrill Funds.
• PayPal Funds.
• Payoneer Funds.
• Giftcards (Amazon, iTunes, Sephora, Apple Store, Steam Wallet, and Google Play Store).

We also sell cheap and durable data bundles of Mtn and Glo networks.

Remember, we love smooth and swift transactions, so, our payment is always faster than Usain Bolt.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2020
NOW BUYING

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
STELLAR LUMENS (XLM)
BINANCE COIN (BNB)
RIPPLES (XRP)

& other CRYPTOCURRENCIES

RATE IS VERY HIGH! shocked shocked shocked

CALL OR WHATSAPP the number on my signature.

We only do FastPayments

ReXchange

TODAY'S RATE IS N391/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Greetings...

PayPal Funds Needed...
Bitcoin BTC Needed...
Payoneer Funds Needed...
Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
(Email accepted)
Exchange PayPal for Payoneer

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Super fast Payment
https:///2349031837985

Trade Safely
Stay Healthy

Amazon Gift Card Needed...
Google Gift Card Needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
best rate for buying bitcoin, i'm buying at 405/$ contact on Whatsapp via signature

bring your escrow

Fast deal & Best rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
1015 Gns Paypal available for sale

Clean funds

From paypal balance.

SOld on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Beverages:

Clean funds

From paypal balance.

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kanymann: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Beverages:

Clean funds

From paypal balance.
Click on my WhatsApp link below let's deal. Best rate ever.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jendoslim(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Nenejeje:
I buy and sell the following coins at a very good price.

Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Eos
Stellar lumens
Pundi X
Origin etc

My rate is better than your dealers rate

Scammers stay away

Escrow is welcome

You can send me message on whatsapp

https:///2349018595381

Hi,
Lemme know if you have Ethereum to sell,
I need like 2Ethereum.....
Kindly contact me and pls hope you are real and reliable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
$3000 PayPal FnF Needed (Clean Funds Only)

Instant Deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Another day, Another dollar

Bring your BTC ₦380/$ BC wallet, ₦370 paxful

Also bring
Skrill
Venmo
Cashapp
Zelle

https:///2348169699225
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nenejeje(f): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2020
jendoslim:

Hi,
Lemme know if you have Ethereum to sell,
I need like 2Ethereum.....
Kindly contact me and pls hope you are real and reliable

Seen
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nenejeje(f): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning
I'm still buying

Nenejeje:
I buy and sell the following coins at a very good price.

Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Eos
Stellar lumens
Pundi X
Origin etc

My rate is better than your dealers rate

Scammers stay away

Escrow is welcome

You can send me message on whatsapp

https:///2349018595381
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
grin grin
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

USD STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
grin grin grin grin grin
NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buying BTC at best market rate.

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8081) (8082) (8083) (8084) (8085) (8086) (8087) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.