Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155527 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by space1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
$300 btc needed to blockchain.. Come with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN (BC, Pax, CoinBase etc) from $5 to $85000. We Buy Daily!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours): https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through (24 Hours):

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
[b]In need $1840 of Zelle transfer, rate at ₦400/$

WhatsApp - [/b]https:///2347031562014
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi Fam,

Still in Business

Feel free to come to whatsapp for orders, Thanks in advance for patronage

Fast Deliveries!

Vouches/Reviews: www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
https:///2347034421910
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jidonskii:
Kudos to whoever added this number; 07045791129 to truecaller as a scammer. The scammer contacted me only for truecaller to reveal his true nature. Let's use all means to prevent these evil people from scamming others in the future, this truecaller tactic is a very helpful tactic that I myself have used before

I think i will have to download these thing aswell o.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
We're buying PayPal funds and Bitcoins. *From Legitimate sources only*

Bring it if you have.

Kindly reach me via email
dorispray_at_gmail dot_come (as seen on my signature below)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good evening bosses

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, don't sell low. Kindly check our rate before you sell

BUYING.........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer (370/$)

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabulated: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jidonskii:
Kudos to whoever added this number; 07045791129 to truecaller as a scammer. The scammer contacted me only for truecaller to reveal his true nature. Let's use all means to prevent these evil people from scamming others in the future, this truecaller tactic is a very helpful tactic that I myself have used before
bros I am not a scammer, I know who did that, tabbaz that is how far this dude took the issue of his $5 AGC I didn't redeem to. Okay I know how to go about it will also save his number as scammer in truecaller. I asked him some days ago to renounce his claim and get paid even though I didn't use the card he refused to respond. I am in something more than me currently, and I don't have his time yet as lockdown is really affecting me after I threw all my life savings for my dad's surgery. Everyone has a life to live I can't rub mine to someone's else, I was running up and down that Friday night just to save my dying dad and I gave up everything. After 2days or so he didn't wait for my reply but came here to call me out. It was someone that called that to my attention because I was not aware, I messaged him he refused to answer on Whatsapp, I did another day and ask him to renounce his accusation but he did not answer. Now, how on earth will a person who is managing life send his last cash to reserve his dignity when the person in concern seem not to be ready to respond and change their claim. I actually wanted to pay him that Friday afternoon but etisalat network was down and my bank app uses otp. So Jidonskii I contacted you to ask if you will buy verified skrill account. And your best bet is am a scammer, if I am one, in my difficult time I should have been acting like one not trying to survive with what I have. Please I don't want to go into depression, I will send that dude his $5 AGC money whether he cares or not to renounce his accusation, when tender prove to tabbaz for that he would know how to handle the issue. Since i contacted you from your ads won't I have told you I have btc for sell if wanted to scam. I don't sell what I don't have and what I do have I may actually look for the best offer available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2020

==================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

Hello there;

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ BULK PAYONEER = #360/$

==========================================================

******* OTHER SERVICES OFFER ************************************

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL (PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Payment is instant, No delay &
Rate is super high......
========================================

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Totalbrand: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sell your Bitcoins, GiftCards and Currency fast at Maigida .ng for Instant Payment

No Story
at great rates

All denominations

WhatsApp or Contact Maigida: https:///2347046866177

https://Maigida.ng
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tabulated:
bros I am not a scammer, I know who did that, tabbaz that is how far this dude took the issue of his $5 AGC I didn't redeem to. Okay I know how to go about it will also save his number as scammer in truecaller. I asked him some days ago to renounce his claim and get paid even though I didn't use the card he refused to respond. I am in something more than me currently, and I don't have his time yet as lockdown is really affecting me after I threw all my life savings for my dad's surgery. Everyone has a life to live I can't rub mine to someone's else, I was running up and down that Friday night just to save my dying dad and I gave up everything. After 2days or so he didn't wait for my reply but came here to call me out. It was someone that called that to my attention because I was not aware, I messaged him he refused to answer on Whatsapp, I did another day and ask him to renounce his accusation but he did not answer. Now, how on earth will a person who is managing life send his last cash to reserve his dignity when the person in concern seem not to be ready to respond and change their claim. I actually wanted to pay him that Friday afternoon but etisalat network was down and my bank app uses otp. So Jidonskii I contacted you to ask if you will buy verified skrill account. And your best bet is am a scammer, if I am one, in my difficult time I should have been acting like one not trying to survive with what I have. Please I don't want to go into depression, I will send that dude his $5 AGC money whether he cares or not to renounce his accusation, when tender prove to tabbaz for that he would know how to handle the issue. Since i contacted you from your ads won't I have told you I have btc for sell if wanted to scam. I don't sell what I don't have and what I do have I may actually look for the best offer available.

It is what I saw on truecaller that led me to make such comment and not because I just decided you are a scammer out of the blue. I don’t know what transpired for you to be labeled a scammer and I don’t what to know. But know this, you are not the first person to be wrongly accused of being a scammer (if truly that is what it is in your own case), so there’s no need for this essay. Just do as you just typed, pay back and I’m sure the people who have indicted you will clear your name. Actions speak a lot louder than words

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tabulated:

I have removed your details from the scammers list though, since you have shown to the public that you did not scam him

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,104 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...

Still buying....

Available for night trade...

$42,500 btc now needed..

Come whatsapp for deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Totalbrand: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Totalbrand:
Sell your Bitcoins, GiftCards and Currency fast at Maigida .ng for Instant Payment

No Story
at great rates

All denominations

WhatsApp or Contact Maigida: https:///2347046866177

https://Maigida.ng

Still available for purchase
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EvagreenEditors: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
cashapp and zelle needed in bulk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
$1k PayPal or CashApp needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2020

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

➡️ REXCHANGENG.COM

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SELL UR ECURRENCIES - GET PAID UNDER 5MINUTES !!!

NOW BUYING

↔️BITCOIN (All wallets, up-to 412/$)

↔️ETHEREUM (410/$)

↔️BINANCE COIN (BNB)

↔️PerfectMoney

↔️PAYONEER √ (Upto N375/$)

↔️Skrill & Neteller

↔️CashApp funds (sweet rate)

& other E-currencies!

Visit our official website >>> https://rexchangeng.com/

RATE IS VERY HIGH! shocked shocked shocked

☎️ =>> http:///2348122204769

We only do FastPayments @ReXchangeNG

https://rexchangeng.com/

TODAY'S RATE IS N412/$ for $3k and above

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kunki90(m): 12:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Fiverr account: No level
Total earnings : 500usd+
ID Verified
27 reviews

Asking price : 17k

quote me if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrkels(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2020
BULK Buying BTC
You won’t find my rate anywhere in Nigeria .
Call 08122288121 or click the link below to chat me on WhatsApp now :
https:///2348122288121
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2020
$150 BTC available on Paxful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nerdnextdoor: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2020
A great opportunity now for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2020
$500 btc needed at 400

WhatsApp 07051923534
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2020
$1,100 PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by moneymind: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Who will buy my $5 paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ssfWeShss: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Buying Bulk BTC

Rate is 414/$ currently.

Add me up on whatsapp for rate update
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2020
akashi01:
$150 BTC available on Paxful
hit me
https:///+2348169699225
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Renida: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Branding services

(1) (2) (3) ... (8135) (8136) (8137) (8138) (8139) (8140) (8141) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.