Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138962 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Manuel2017(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=DonCrust post=51982353]I just escaped another scam. All Thanks to Tabbaz that accepted to Escrow the deal.

[color=#006600][/color]
You are lucky bro. Thank God
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dis elot is a funny guy
" enter the wall"

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Inkredible(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
I need $50btc urgently. If you get, abeg holla
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:
Dis elot is a funny guy
" enter the wall"
Very funny
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
More screenshots coming

At a point you agreed to accept payment in btc, then later said no. Why?

Why not accept btc for now. To sell or as insurance. He can buy it back from you next week too.

Elot, why spend the $5400 when you don't have naira to pay and btc price is falling? If you haven't spent it, why not return it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Inkredible:
I need $50btc urgently. If you get, abeg holla

I've got bitcoins. My number is on my sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
It seems someone has used my name to scam a fellow of $500 BTC

detail soon

PLS don't accept if anyone said you should send him first BASED ON TABBAZ VOUCH ooooo

Rather ask me to write on the thread to vouch if I want to vouch for anyone

I just pray the dollars is not gone like that

So I will make it short, so this guy -Ayo_hbk contacted me for ESCROW which I declined cos I was very busy.

Later I was selling btc to a client whom I once outsource fiverr job to.

The client told me he has a trusted client that need $500 btc but he does not trust nairalander.

I told him to tell his client that I'm a trusted friend. Discussion ended

Few seconds later, a message enter from Ayo_hbk and the message has $500 request to be sent before payment.

I quickly responded that "tell him I'm also a trusted friend to you" and I continue with my buying and selling

Few minutes later Ayo_hbk told me that my friend is yet to pay, and I said, I have not sent him any dollar now

Ayo_hbk said he has sent him dollar. And this is when I read the chat again

I realise Ayo_hbk has been scammed by a guy that wrote a message to him telling him I vouch for him (the scammer)

The screenshot is below

ADDITION

Is there any way we can assist Ayo_hbk? The scammer got it because of coincidence in the chat. I am thinking of asking him to drop his wallet for us to assit him as this is not 100% his fault. Though, he ought to have consider my tight schedule and asked well if I know the guy before sending money to him. But the incident has already occured.

I don't know if this request is acceptable. I don't mean we should contribute for everyone that got scammed. I just pity this guy because, it was not 100% his fault, but the scammer really was lucky.

I am so sad for Ayo_hbk for this horrible incident.

cc:
Bookiemart01
Singapore1
Aleairhub
LadyF
Bdavis
Onatisi
vizboy
sunboy
3rnest
justi4jesu
others

Please review my proposal so that I can request of the guy to drop his wallet for contribution

Thanks

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=AleAirHub post=51981494]$10000BTC Wanted.....

Rate: N475-N480....

Let's talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why will you say he should accept bitcoin? was d done for the purpose of bitcoin trade? didn't u hear tooltip saying he should return the cash by deposit if he cannot stick to his naira rate? Oga non dey use small pikin eye look this issue.

EnterPRO:

At a point you agreed to accept payment in btc, then later said no. Why?

Why not accept btc for now. To sell or as insurance. He can buy it back from you next week too.

Elot, why spend the $5400 when you don't have naira to pay and btc price is falling? If you haven't spent it, why not return it?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JAZES(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:
Dis elot is a funny guy
" enter the wall"

Thought i was d only one that saw that...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Elot and Co... U Guyz should take your trouble outside this is market ground and not fighting ground..

I hate it when posting private conservation public..

Its piss me off.... Issues like this call the elders privately like Tabbaz and Bookiemart01 to intervain... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintpn(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
1400 Btc needed......please if you can't send first don't contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
More screenshots

this issue is simple, elot should return the dollars immediately if he can't pay for it as at when tooltip requested and I'll advise tooltip to go after him with whatever means he can, why? Because of elot's attitude to the issue from his responses, it's disgusting!

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mustmust(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
61 PM for sale at 495/$.

Holla at 08051728303
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by emoch(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:

So I will make it short, so this guy -Ayo_hbk contacted me for ESCROW which I declined cos I was very busy.

Later I was selling btc to a client whom I once outsource fiverr job to.

The client told me he has a trusted client that need $500 btc but he does not trust nairalander.

I told him to tell his client that I'm a trusted friend. Discussion ended

Few seconds later, a message enter from Ayo_hbk and the message has $500 request to be sent before payment.

I quickly responded that "tell him I'm also a trusted friend to you" and I continue with my buying and selling

Few minutes later Ayo_hbk told me that my friend is yet to pay, and I said, I have not sent him any dollar now

Ayo_hbk said he has sent him dollar. And this is when I read the chat again

I realise Ayo_hbk has been scammed by a guy that wrote a message to him telling him I vouch for him (the scammer)

The screenshot is below

Hian NLanders'.....Christmas is coming..shine your eyes. Even escrow sef be careful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
saintpn:

$500 available @ 490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Singapore1:

Very funny
These parts really got me cracking

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Needs $165 bitcoin now

Contact Day11

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:

$500 available @ 490/$

I hope this na ORIGINAL Tabbaz?

Sell to me 165$ bitcoin

wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by buddyluv: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Trump wants to build a wall, Elot is proposing tooltip enter the wall...

Enter the wall...that sure got me rolling on the floor

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Day11:

I hope this na ORIGINAL Tabbaz?

Sell to me 165$ bitcoin

wink

Yes. It's me. I don't think Nairaland username are being hacked. If that happens. Trade will close cos no one will feel secured again

Meet me on what'sapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
It seems someone has used my name to scam a fellow of $500 BTC

detail soon

PLS don't accept if anyone said you should send him first BASED ON TABBAZ VOUCH ooooo

Rather ask me to write on the thread to vouch if I want to vouch for anyone

I just pray the dollars is not gone like that

We Nigerians Have a way of spoiling everything good...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
willie7:
Hey, everyone! I hope you've heard of EGM, a popular trading platform based in Lagos that's growing by the day!
I'm William, a member of their team (I'm mostly active on Quora), and I have a special and unique promo for you guys, and that's 10,000 Naira for free! Just press the link on the right to trade in Naira now!
"enter the wall"

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SayDeeJay: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
After requesting for PM for several hours yesterday, with no response, I decided to go for IGN.
Its getting close to 36hours now, and the transaction is still pending.
If only people will make honest use of this great thread and not abuse it by way of robbing or stripping one another, it will be cool.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by skitkid2(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
buddyluv:
Singapore1:

Very funny
buddyluv:

I dont think its funny,

elot is holding the guy's money and instead of pleading he is claiming something else

Y'all should be calling elot out to pay or come and explain himself

Not laughing angry

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xremmys: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
abbeyforex:
$250 Perfect money available for sale
Rate #515/$
Time wasters put on your spike shoe

hi im interested please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
willie7:
Hey, everyone! I hope you've heard of EGM, a popular trading platform based in Lagos that's growing by the day!
I'm William, a member of their team (I'm mostly active on Quora), and I have a special and unique promo for you guys, and that's 10,000 Naira for free! Just press the link on the right to trade in Naira now!

onatisi:

"enter the wall"

Even though I'm in a sad mood due to recent $500 scam of a fellow nairalander. This your enter wall too funny

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
saintpn:

I've got that amount @ 505
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by temitimx19(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Fill, sign, scan and send back. What if you were not in Nigeria will you be looking for branch to enter

This what they keep sending me.. I would have to go to their office on Monday

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.