Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177094 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
Im just saddened that nairalanders are making fun of this.

We are making fun of it because we want both of Ya to reconcile.. You are both into business, you have to make room for unexpected things like this...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
@dragnet i agree that the second payment was made before i was able to stop it

Saying he will pay next week does not hold water

Elot made a payment to my account this morning for 4000$ @445#/$

I strongly disagree to him saying he will pay me next week at 420#/$....why cant he pay today especially as he has been selling his bitcoins

i didnt source the $ at that rate and the owners of the funds need their cash asap and not next week

Elot i have appealed to you to do a $ cash deposit today in the usa for me or send the # naira cash deposit at 445#/$

When you mistakenly paid in money into my account i quickly did a transfer to you without much ado

Stop witholding the money...return jt back immediately or you pay me the naira equivalent

I understand your part but what do you think/say about his claim of not wanting his account to be flagged?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Osgilliat:

Exactly! He should just return the $ to him.. But elot don't want to risk his account being flagged if he withdrew the exact amount deposited to his account. Meanwhile, he should be able to withdraw part of it to settle tooltip this week. Half $ is better than none.

Non of u are looking into the area where i did not asked him to send the $5,400, meanwhile i have not paid for the previous $4,000 he sent when price start dropping, i will pay him #445 only if anyone here can buy Bitcoin from me at #525, if not, i have told him he will get the money next week @ 420, final
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Geenosko: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
You guys should carefully read elot's explanation.

Is it that difficult to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

I wonder where the "eloquent explanation" was when he was telling a client you benefit from to "enter the wall".

In business deals, things get hot. Tempers flare and what not especially when one party feels he is being cornered.

Imagine the amount of stress on a person who has over $50,000 worth of bitcoins in a crashing market and someone is trying to force him into a deal he didn't solicit for.

Yes Elot was rude. But we're not kids. We can read in between the lines.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
Im just saddened that nairalanders are making fun of this.

nobody is ridiculing you or the transaction but if not for your current predicament, you'll understand that how interesting "enter the wall" is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
dowjones:

In business deals, things get hot. Temper flare and what not especially when one party feels he is being cornered.

Imagine the amount of stress on a person who has over $50,000 worth of bitcoins in a crashing market and someone is trying to force him into a deal he didn't solicit for.

You seem to be turning the tables at tooltip, elot isn't being cornered, tooltip gave him escape route, he asked him to send back if he can't pay for it. Agreed, elot claims he doesn't want his account flagged, I don't want to believe there's no way he can go around such policy if he really wants to.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dowjones(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

You seem to be turning the tables at tooltip, elot isn't being cornered, tooltip gave him escape route, he asked him to send back if he can't pay for it. Agreed, elot claims he doesn't want his account flagged, I don't want to believe there's no way he can go around such policy if he really wants to.

Well. I admit I'm being sentimental. I will not derail this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Geenosko:
You guys should carefully read elot's explanation.

Is it that difficult to comprehend?
which part of his explanation do you think is being missed, maybe you can expatiate or better still tell us why you think elot should sit pretty.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sirlop(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
$82 PayPal available @ 415/$.. Contact on my signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Person no fit go on leave for here. Na 50pages e go meet and WALL issue

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
dowjones:

In business deals, things get hot. Tempers flare and what not especially when one party feels he is being cornered.

they have been doing business together before so what do you mean by he didnt solicit for the deal? This is probably not the first time the guy is crediting him without prior notice. Agreed. He didnt solicit. Return the money immediately. It is not a new account so withdrawing exact amount you are credited with will not always result in anybody flagging your account. For such an account with a high volume transaction, withdrawing 5k wont result in any flagging. na just excuse but wetin comee concern me for this matter self?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

Hope you guys have reached a resolution?
but you sef no try untop the matter at all.

Yes i have told him that he will get the payment after 7 days according to paypal, as na me use my own credit call Paypal to ask, something he would have told his client that sent the paypal to do. He also refused a refund and he wants naira when his paypal was still hanging. Someone on this same thread dey owe me 150k for paypal he sent me that is still hanging, I didn't open thread for him YET and it's been 3 days already but i just have that trust for him because we have been dealing before now. I have countless issues that are better off solved than brought to Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaCremy: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
vintino:

You the boss man... Twale

I've got some fiverr $$$ for sale. can we proceed?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Since he explained to you he buys bitcoin that he sells @ 525 with the dollar you sell to him @ 445, obviously his profit margin has dropped with the price crash of btc in Nigeria grin. elot still wants your dollar to make same profit he made when he sold btc @520 by willing to send you the naira value @ 428/$

Obviously, elot will use your money for his other businesses and still pay you @420 if you haven't entered the wall by next week.

You have 2 options. Carry out your threat on elot as you have told him on whatsapp or chill for next week to get your naira @420/$

Tooltip you shouldn't have sent dollars to elot without him authorising you to do so.
Elot, send the dollars back in bits if outright withdrawal will raise eye brow na abi you wan tell us say sleep the money go dey sleep for your account till next week?

Lesson for all, bringing your private discussion on here will not really help you. Them go crack joke untop matter wey dey touch your hearts

tooltip:
@dragnet i agree that the second payment was made before i was able to stop it

Saying he will pay next week does not hold water

Elot made a payment to my account this morning for 4000$ @445#/$

I strongly disagree to him saying he will pay me next week at 420#/$....why cant he pay today especially as he has been selling his bitcoins

i didnt source the $ at that rate and the owners of the funds need their cash asap and not next week

Elot i have appealed to you to do a $ cash deposit today in the usa for me or send the # naira cash deposit at 445#/$

When you mistakenly paid in money into my account i quickly did a transfer to you without much ado

Stop witholding the money...return jt back immediately or you pay me the naira equivalent

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Yes i have told him that he will get the payment after 7 days according to paypal, as na me use my own credit call Paypal to ask, something he would have told his client that sent the paypal to do. He also refused a refund and he wants naira when his paypal was still hanging. Someone on this same thread dey owe me 150k for paypal he sent me that is still hanging, I didn't open thread for him YET and it's been 3 days already but i just have that trust for him because we have been dealing before now. I have countless issues that are better off solved than brought to Nairaland.

Alright, I understand you won't hold on to cash if you've actually certified the funds Ok in your account but the language between both of you na another thing, just like the wall issue currently trending here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rhiya: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
But access bank hs been working even after the CBN restriction...it's jus this week I noticed this error
fados4sure:

It's because of the restriction from CBN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
$4000 bitcoins available . ₦515/$ fixed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by unclenna(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
elot:
Meanwhile, i still have over $35,000 Bitcoin for sale @ 480/$
meet me fast for instant funding

Phone: +13474585621

whats app: +13474585621

BBM: D1DD905F

YAHOO MSGR: elotpayment

Elotpayment is the most trusted and reliable e-currency exchanger since 2004, a trial will convince you.
I advice you settle the issue you have with your client before post another advert here. It seems you don't have conscience. Don't fool people here that you cannot be reported and investigated in US.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
helpee:
they have been doing business together before so what do you mean by he didnt solicit for the deal? This is probably not the first time the guy is crediting him without prior notice. Agreed. He didnt solicit. Return the money immediately. It is not a new account so withdrawing exact amount you are credited with will not always result in anybody flagging your account. For such an account with a high volume transaction, withdrawing 5k wont result in any flagging. na just excuse but wetin comee concern me for this matter self?

I don't support this, It's never advisable to send funds to someone without asking if he or she needs it at that time. God forbid what if he is no more? Who then pays the naira?

Tooltip you made a mistake by sending funds without elot's consent. Even me i won't like it at all. And now you are making it look like it's his fault.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
dowjones:

Well. I admit I'm being sentimental. I will not derail this thread.

what you want to gain from it is what i dont know
dont even tell me to enter the wall cos i'm there already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by labi1977(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
3RNEST:

Lolz hahaha na joke oh... 410/$ last price... smiley

$111 skrill sold to 3rnest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
labi1977:

$111 skrill sold to 3rnest
Softwork.. Thanks for the patient... smiley do come again... I am hungry for Skrill... ;d
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Since he explained to you he buys bitcoin that he sells @ 525 with the dollar you sell to him @ 445, obviously his profit margin has dropped with the price crash of btc in Nigeria grin. elot still wants your dollar to make same profit he made when he sold btc @520 by willing to send you the naira value @ 428/$

Obviously, elot will use your money for his other businesses and still pay you @420 if you haven't entered the wall by next week.

You have 2 options. Carry out your threat on elot as you have told him on whatsapp or chill for next week to get your naira @420/$

Tooltip you shouldn't have sent dollars to elot without him authorising you to do so.
Elot, send the dollars back in bits if outright withdrawal will raise eye brow na abi you wan tell us say sleep the money go dey sleep for your account till next week?

Lesson for all, bringing your private discussion on here will not really help you. Them go crack joke untop matter wey dey touch your hearts

so you mean withdrawing 5400$ out the account that has operated more than 300k$ will raise a flag?
laughing in Chinese ... bookiemart since both of us have no solution to this arising matter, make we just dey look

and for you tooltip, sending funds to that account without the owners consent is bad and fraudulent ( yes, as if you want money to leave that account fast fast ) .. and you no see wetin happen to mikky?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please $1000 btc needed @ 500/$

Contact me if you have at that rate or lower.

GTBank deposit preferred so nobody has high BP this Friday evening...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

Alright, I understand you won't hold on to cash if you've actually certified the funds Ok in your account but the language between both of you na another thing, just like the wall issue currently trending here.

I cannot hold his cash when fund has dropped na. He sent me $2300 on the 2nd of Dec and got his Naira immediately because that one entered immediately. That one he didn't mention it oh that he got his payment with the speed of light.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
It seems someone has used my name to scam a fellow of $500 BTC

detail soon

PLS don't accept if anyone said you should send him first BASED ON TABBAZ VOUCH ooooo

Rather ask me to write on the thread to vouch if I want to vouch for anyone

I just pray the dollars is not gone like that

So I will make it short, so this guy -Ayo_hbk contacted me for ESCROW which I declined cos I was very busy.

Later I was selling btc to a client whom I once outsource fiverr job to.

The client told me he has a trusted client that need $500 btc but he does not trust nairalander.

I told him to tell his client that I'm a trusted friend. Discussion ended

Few seconds later, a message enter from Ayo_hbk and the message has $500 request to be sent before payment.

I quickly responded that "tell him I'm also a trusted friend to you" and I continue with my buying and selling

Few minutes later Ayo_hbk told me that my friend is yet to pay, and I said, I have not sent him any dollar now

Ayo_hbk said he has sent him dollar. And this is when I read the chat again

I realise Ayo_hbk has been scammed by a guy that wrote a message to him telling him I vouch for him (the scammer)

The screenshot is below

ADDITION

Is there any way we can assist Ayo_hbk? The scammer got it because of coincidence in the chat. I am thinking of asking him to drop his wallet for us to assit him as this is not 100% his fault. Though, he ought to have consider my tight schedule and asked well if I know the guy before sending money to him. But the incident has already occured.

I don't know if this request is acceptable. I don't mean we should contribute for everyone that got scammed. I just pity this guy because, it was not 100% his fault, but the scammer really was lucky.

I am so sad for Ayo_hbk for this horrible incident.

cc:
Bookiemart01
Singapore1
Aleairhub
LadyF
Bdavis
Onatisi
vizboy
sunboy
3rnest
justi4jesu
others

Please review my proposal so that I can request of the guy to drop his wallet for contribution

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

I cannot hold his cash when fund has dropped na. He sent me $2300 on the 2nd of Dec and got his Naira immediately because that one entered immediately. That one he didn't mention it oh that he got his payment with the speed of light.

cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tabbaz:
HERE IS THEIR DISCUSSION. Pls endeavour to read and let's have pity on this our brother..he is just 23yrs old and a student

[12/16, 12:39] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Hy
[12/16, 12:40] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Do u still have Bitcoin
[12/16, 12:40] showstopper: Hello
[12/16, 12:40] showstopper: Yes
[12/16, 12:42] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Rate?
[12/16, 12:43] showstopper: 500/$$
[12/16, 12:44] ‪+234 9076226710‬: How many do u have left?
[12/16, 12:44] showstopper: $884
[12/16, 12:46] ‪+234 9076226710‬: I need just $350
[12/16, 12:46] showstopper: Ok
[12/16, 12:46] showstopper: How do we go about it?
[12/16, 12:46] showstopper: You added me from nairaland?
[12/16, 12:47] ‪+234 9076226710‬: 1Aq3NVuDhujntZ1cV9RxKjoXWv3jfUuNFU
[12/16, 12:48] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Send to dat address
[12/16, 12:48] showstopper: Send naira first or we use an escrow
[12/16, 12:48] ‪+234 9076226710‬: And send me ur account details wen u are done
[12/16, 12:48] showstopper: Oshinuga Ayodeji ..... 0053058571 .... access bank
[12/16, 12:49] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Let's use Tabbaz
[12/16, 12:49] showstopper: Cool
[12/16, 12:49] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Contact him and let me know wen u are ready
[12/16, 12:52] showstopper: Sent him a message
[12/16, 12:52] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Ka
[12/16, 12:53] showstopper: [12/16, 12:49] showstopper: Hello boss
[12/16, 12:50] showstopper: This is Ayodeji (Ayo_hbk), you served as an escrow in a transaction I did with geenosko
[12/16, 12:52] showstopper: Please I wanna do a bitcoin trade with someone else(who requested for you), so I wanna ask if you can kindly serve the escrow role again
[12/16, 12:52] ‪+234 806 443 0202‬: hi sir
[12/16, 12:52] ‪+234 806 443 0202‬: so sorry i'm in a middle of transactions
[12/16, 12:52] ‪+234 806 443 0202‬: if u can check back or ask other escrows
[12/16, 12:52] showstopper: Ok
[12/16, 12:52] showstopper: Thanks
[12/16, 12:54] showstopper: Or we can use initialize if you know him
[12/16, 12:56] ‪+234 9076226710‬: I don't know him
[12/16, 12:56] showstopper: Ok
[12/16, 12:59] showstopper: How about 3RNEST?
[12/16, 13:00] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Don't know him
[12/16, 13:00] showstopper: Or LadyF
[12/16, 13:00] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Wat about emaculate99
[12/16, 13:05] showstopper: Don't know him .. let's use LadyF...she's quite popular and trusted too
[12/16, 13:05] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Or wait let me contact Tabbaz myself.
[12/16, 13:05] ‪+234 9076226710‬: She is always busy
[12/16, 13:05] showstopper: OK cool
[12/16, 13:12] showstopper: Awfar?
[12/16, 13:15] ‪+234 9076226710‬: I have contacted him
[12/16, 13:15] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Hello
[12/16, 13:15] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Are u there?
[12/16, 13:15] ‪+234 9076226710‬:
[12/16, 13:18] showstopper: Yeah
[12/16, 13:19] ‪+234 9076226710‬: He said he's rily busy but he will text u now about our transaction.
[12/16, 13:19] showstopper: Ok
[12/16, 13:20] ‪+234 9076226710‬: So immediately u receive his message, let me know. I'm online thruout until we are done
[12/16, 13:20] showstopper: Did he tell you I chatted with him
[12/16, 13:20] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Yes
[12/16, 13:25] showstopper: Waiting for his message
[12/16, 13:26] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Okay
[12/16, 13:26] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Do u have Gtb account?
[12/16, 13:29] showstopper: Nope
[12/16, 13:29] showstopper: Just first bank and access bank
[12/16, 13:29] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Alright
[12/16, 13:30] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Has he message u yet?
[12/16, 13:32] showstopper: Yeah
[12/16, 13:34] ‪+234 9076226710‬: I will need $500
[12/16, 13:34] ‪+234 9076226710‬: U have my Bitcoin address
[12/16, 13:34] showstopper: Sent 350
[12/16, 13:35] showstopper: I'll have to send another 150
[12/16, 13:35] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Okay
[12/16, 13:36] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Send the remaining $150. Wen u are done, let me know so dat i can transfer ur money immediately
[12/16, 13:36] showstopper: Sent
[12/16, 13:36] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Ok
[12/16, 13:38] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Do u have anoda buyer for the remaining $300
[12/16, 13:39] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Or can my friend buy the $300?
[12/16, 13:39] showstopper: Nope
[12/16, 13:39] showstopper: I've got $388 left
[12/16, 13:40] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Calculate ur total money for the complete $884 let me tell my friend to get ready to transfer his own money to u
[12/16, 13:40] showstopper: Transfer for the $500 firsr
[12/16, 13:40] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Hope u will be selling cheaper for me next time?
[12/16, 13:40] showstopper: Then we can deal on the balance
[12/16, 13:41] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Alright
[12/16, 13:41] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Sending ur cash now
[12/16, 13:41] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Tanx for d trust
[12/16, 13:51] ‪+234 9076226710‬: My network is slow o
[12/16, 13:51] ‪+234 9076226710‬: I don't want to send it multiple times
[12/16, 13:52] ‪+234 9076226710‬: Let's chill a little wen its stable will complete it
[12/16, 13:53] showstopper: Hmm...ok
[12/16, 13:59] showstopper: Hello sir
[12/16, 13:59] showstopper: I'm beginning to get scared ooo
[12/16, 14:00] showstopper: Cos tabazz is saying he didn't receive any message from you
[12/16, 14:00] showstopper: And his Confirmation of knowing you..... was a coincidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.