Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180749 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
3RNEST:
All Skrill sold... I need skrill... Where is skrill family?
I get ooo...come buy...$96
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
roblance:

The chair , na sure pick. Make I put 20k

Truss me my niqqa wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gmajor(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
$330 skrill for sale at very affordable rate.
mention me if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
$⁴⁴0 Payoneer available @430/$
$200 PayPal Available 420/$
$62 Skrill Available @440/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Day11:
Bonanza! Sportbetting -) Man City VS Arsenal

Pick-Away
Odds 3.26

Stake High and Win Big!!!!!

So you mean if I put 100k, I'd get 326,000 shocked

Abeg who can sow a seed into my life today. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together will be given into you. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by followingdrite(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm in full support of the PES (Paid Escrow Service).
If not for anything, to compensate the people offering the service.

The last time I used LadyF, she no collect kobo.
I must say she's humble and she has good communication skills.

If some of them should state their bank charges per month, una go open mouth.

I also implore everyone to stick to their old customers/clients (as I'm practicing @ d mo.)

I barely advertise funds here. I contact people directly. I'm a steady supplier to my boss! HazzanTazzan.
I've sold to Elot a couple of times.
LadyF self no dey fall my hand even if na emergency buying.

No crime in trying someone new but pls, if you are skeptical, use escrow to safeguard your money.

Happy Trading

Thread Safely.

NL is not responsible for your gain.

NL is not responsible for your loss either.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
obasy09:
Well, I think the escrow service is a welcome development to safeguard the individual's hard-earned money. I however, think that we are making a fundamental mistake. That mistake is a replica of what we are making in Nigeria- relying on individual integrity to change our future for better rather than putting in place a strong structure/institution (with legal backing). I hate to say this. This market that begins as a child's play will grow into something gigantic in the future. This is going to make some people overly too powerful thereby creating another Monster known as the "CABAL". For instance, I still have some reservations about some highly trusted and very active members of this platform being touted as Escrow. A good example of a situation in which power might be misused is sudden removal of my moniker from the trusted members/exchanger without any reason. This occurred after I cautioned on accusing people of being a SCAM without concrete evidence. I have been on Nairaland since 2009 and have dealt with many people without a single blemish. That my name was removed is not the contentious issue here but relying on "INTEGRITY" of online members of a faceless forum rather than instituting a reliable and verifiable structure is only postponing the evil day. Imagine this market grows into handling multi-millions or even billions. Anybody that intends to do business (PAID ESCROW) should not be discrete about his/her identity under any guise. In fact, their name, address, background should be documented and known to members. We may not have the capacity to put up a formidable institution now but if anyone wants to do PAID ESCROW business under the name of the Nairaland community, then do the business like business.

My2cents

It's one and only Obasy09.

Even though you never mention my name. However, I created the thread of trusted members and I am surprised that I am seeing this your grievance here for the first time. You ought to have asked me via personal chat

You really need to apologise to me, like seriously. Everyday people comes to ask of your integrity, I always give you 100% and you even said THANK YOU to me on one of the occasions after the trade.

The fact

I never remove your name from the trusted members list. I have told many members via personal chat that I am not the only one controlling the thread and a moderator is also supporting and monitoring the thread. Even as I write, I did not check the thread to confirm your claim.

Lesson

Please let's always ask the person directly whenever we perceive offensive act from him.

Things may appear like "6" to you and in reality it may be "9"

Talking of cabal

Let me just keep kwayet.

You have wahtsapp me about this cabal issue recently and I kept quiet. I am still quiet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
$4000 btc available @ 490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
ladyF:

So you mean if I put 100k, I'd get 326,000 shocked

Abeg who can sow a seed into my life today. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together will be given into you. grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Where that lady wey need Skrill for N425? If you're here contact me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by findbitcoins(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
$2000 btc available now rate is ₦480/$ contact in signature. first come first serve .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
rad8:

I get ooo...come buy...$96
Meet me codely... Come alone on whatsApp Abeg... We deal... U give me Skrill I give your Naira...

OYA BRING More SKRILL.... Chilling on whatsApp...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by completey(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nsonaso:
$⁴⁴0 Payoneer available @430/$

$200 PayPal Available 420/$

$62 Skrill Available @440/$

Check your WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
obasy09:
Well, I think the escrow service is a welcome development to safeguard the individual's hard-earned money. I however, think that we are making a fundamental mistake. That mistake is a replica of what we are making in Nigeria- relying on individual integrity to change our future for better rather than putting in place a strong structure/institution (with legal backing). I hate to say this. This market that begins as a child's play will grow into something gigantic in the future. This is going to make some people overly too powerful thereby creating another Monster known as the "CABAL". For instance, I still have some reservations about some highly trusted and very active members of this platform being touted as Escrow. A good example of a situation in which power might be misused is sudden removal of my moniker from the trusted members/exchanger without any reason. This occurred after I cautioned on accusing people of being a SCAM without concrete evidence. I have been on Nairaland since 2009 and have dealt with many people without a single blemish. That my name was removed is not the contentious issue here but relying on "INTEGRITY" of online members of a faceless forum rather than instituting a reliable and verifiable structure is only postponing the evil day. Imagine this market grows into handling multi-millions or even billions. Anybody that intends to do business (PAID ESCROW) should not be discrete about his/her identity under any guise. In fact, their name, address, background should be documented and known to members. We may not have the capacity to put up a formidable institution now but if anyone wants to do PAID ESCROW business under the name of the Nairaland community, then do the business like business.

My2cents

It's one and only Obasy09.

Wonderful contribution but all'yal keep mute when I bring the paid escrow service suggestion to Nairaland

Here we are AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
$132btc availabe

480/$

490/$ if you are not buying all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Btc any amount @480.
Skrill@450
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Btc any amount @480.
Skrill@450
U wan buy or sell d skrill?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
$2200 BTC... N478/$1... QUICK AND FAST.

07033362574.. Call now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
3RNEST:

If na free person no go Value am.. If he pay then he go know say water Pass garri...See escrow no bi small work.. My last escrow my heart wan fly commot... Na 10k $... Chilling on whatsApp... Dey transfer 10 K $ wey no bi my own..

Escrow is good toh.... smiley

Ummm

Meanwhile i think am ready to be an escrow
Any objection? Or be forever silence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Btc any amount @480. Skrill@450
Meet me on whatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Even though you never mention my name. However, I created the thread of trusted members and I am surprised that I am seeing this your grievance here for the first time. You ought to have asked me via personal chat

You really need to apologise to me, like seriously. Everyday people comes to ask of your integrity, I always give you 100% and you even said THANK YOU to me on one of the occasions after the trade.

The fact

I never remove your name from the trusted members list. I have told many members via personal chat that I am not the only one controlling the thread and a moderator is also supporting and monitoring the thread. Even as I write, I did not check the thread to confirm your claim.

Lesson

Please let's always ask the person directly whenever we perceive offensive act from him.

Things may appear like "6" to you and in reality it may be "9"

Talking of cabal

Let me just keep kwayet.

You have wahtsapp me about this cabal issue recently and I kept quiet. I am still quiet.

Oga Tabbaz, I do not dispute that you often vouch for me. The issue is that the names that you posted with your moniker excludes mine which was there initially and by either willful act or coincidence, the disappearance occurred after I cautioned about not naming people Scam without concrete evidence (although I observed that you abide by the caution in your subsequent submissions on the scam issues). Just like the 'caution' and the 'disappearance' of the moniker from the list might be coincidence, the mention that my moniker was removed and that the removal occurred immediately after the caution do not imply 'causation'. My statement about having reservation about some highly respected members being touted as escrow does not in anyway refer to you (I personally trust you 100%) but I do not subscribe to trust in a matter of money on a faceless online forum. I am always an advocate of structure rather than personality. Well, I should have discussed this with you in a private chat but you won't believe that it only crossed my mind at the point of preparing the post. On this basis, I apologize for that. Notwithstanding, I prefer public endorsement to a private one (if it matters at all).
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Btc any amount @480.
Skrill@450

Are you buying Skrill funds? I have 100+ for sale at affordable rates.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oh really....
What of you were not having Facebook account?
And your name didn't tallies with your ID?

What will become outcome of that transaction because I have a client who got scam two weeks ago with all those document provided with accurate details.....

Non of all my transactions done here has ever subjected to those terms mentioned all though shall sad
Yomieluv:
If you are ready for escrow, be ready to declared any information asked..

At times,some buyers ask for my Facebook name,which I give out easily..

One guy who wants to buy $3000 asked me to snap any means of identification which tallies with my bank name,I did it to win his trust.

My point is if you are ready to do escrow, oga,be willing to part with information asked.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
$200 Skrill available. Escrow is allowed.affordable rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
obasy09:

Oga Tabbaz, I do not dispute that you often vouch for me. The issue is that the names that you posted with your moniker excludes mine which was there initially and by either willful act or coincidence, the disappearance occurred after I cautioned about not naming people Scam without concrete evidence (although I observed that you abide by the caution in your subsequent submissions on the scam issues). Just like the 'caution' and the 'disappearance' of the moniker from the list might be coincidence, the mention that my moniker was removed and that the removal occurred immediately after the caution do not imply 'causation'. My statement about having reservation about some highly respected members being touted as escrow does not in anyway refer to you (I personally trust you 100%) but I do not subscribe to trust in a matter of money on a faceless online forum. I am always an advocate of structure rather than personality. Well, I should have discussed this with you in a private chat but you won't believe that it only crossed my mind at the point of preparing the post. On this basis, I apologize for that. Notwithstanding, I prefer public endorsement to a private one (if it matters at all).

We are cool then. no issue. I just checked the list and I discovered it's not only your moniker that was removed. you can confirm this by checking the first list that was quoted and compare with the new one. The reason maybe to reduce the name to the active exchangers. I am not sure of the reason though. But who care about the list so far you trade with no issue

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
agiri1:

Bro, what's 1% of $10,000? You want them to charge a whopping $100 for $10,000 transaction, people go enter wall for here.
Wow, I never considered that before posting. Thanks for bringing that to my notice.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
£ available for cash deposit in the UK for naira ..(below 1000)

Anyone interested ?

Rates are slightly negotiable but please dont price like u wan buy kulikuli
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
ANALYSIS FOR THE PAST WEEK

As of last week, the price of bitcoins fell from 420000+ to 40000-, due to the freezing of mmm Nigeria which is the main sponsor of the hick in price, to the best my knowledge, even if mmm doesn't resume it operation in January, the bitcoin will fall to its support line then continue to it upward part. Because i strongly believe that by 2017 a new need will arise for bitcoin.

While operations remains the same on nairaland (paypal, netteller, okpay, payoneer etc ) , skrill still retains it value all thanks to 3RNEST.

Scammers still remains the major threat in Nairaland business section, with a proposed bill from Tabbaz to eradicate scamming once and for all by having a PAID ESCROW SERVICE (PES), still in its 2nd reading let's see whether it will hold water.*

Meanwhile;

Nigeria finally had her $25 billion foreign reserves topped up which has been below the benchmark for more the past 6 month** , so we hope to steady supply of fx which will in turn reduce the black market rate of dollar.

MARRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

* all i have to say is that the lower profits traders should be considered
**criticism needed

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dauntless15(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

We are cool then. no issue. I just checked the list and I discovered it's not only your moniker that was removed. you can confirm this by checking the first list that was quoted and compare with the new one. The reason maybe to reduce the name to the active exchangers. I am not sure of the reason though. But who care about the list so far you trade with no issue

Thanks
hey bro your number ain't on whatsapp and your last seen on telegram was November
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Manuel2017(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
$113 paypal available

at a (sunday) rate.........

Offers valid while stock last.

Contact me through my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.