Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170510 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
teamy77:
$2200 BTC... N478/$1... QUICK AND FAST.

07033362574.. Call now

Still available. N475/$1 if you buy all at once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Do you live in Lagos State? Buy products and services using Bitcoins.. Join now https://www./353132181730606/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
justi4jesu:

You don get whatsapp. angry

madam cool down, no be rush them dey rush things like this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
completey:

Check your WhatsApp.
Sweetie didn't see message from the number on your signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
oswardic:
$300 skrill @445(Last) is available
$150 Neteller @455

Contact me on my signature.. Escrow is allowed by my status is clean smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Quick Flash Sales

$250 bitcoins @ 472

And if you need constant supply of cheap bitcoins, contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
$96 skrill at 440 last...available... Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mrbllymer:
from the details you provided this is the little I could find out but seems the guy is a professional scammer cos he left no single track. But the first digits belongs to someone else who seems to be a female

kindly help, A friend of mine was scam diz week. kindly tell d d name of d application to track a scammer full details by using his/her number 4 d search engine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
ahmtech93:

kindly help, A friend of mine was scam diz week. kindly tell d d name of d application to track a scammer full details by using his/her number 4 d search engine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
There is no need for people with the information to release. Just let them find the scammer on your behalf.. My reason: some of these scammers might make use of such information to protect themselves if possible
ahmtech93:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
dauntless15:
hey bro your number ain't on whatsapp and your last seen on telegram was November

I am not an active user of telegram. However, I'm on whatsapp. Maybe you should store the number starting with +243

In the meantime, you can drop your digit if you have a deal to discuss. I am open to payoneer and bitcoin at the moment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Paypal Fund Available!

$199 Only

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by YerYer: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
$2000 bitcoin available Rate N480/$.
Selling minimum of $500; see contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can really assist those who have been a victim of scam artist. I can provide you with ways to go about apprehending the thief. But you must first of all, be willing to provide evidence. Detailed evidence of how you were scared.

Please not, I'll give you tip ohhhhhh. I no go follow you go Sambisa oh.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
$2200 BTC @ N475/$1.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Gunbiz:

madam cool down, no be rush them dey rush things like this

So just to go App store go download na rush. ok oo i don hear. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by doubled241(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please I need Itune gift card and Amazon gift card to buy.

Be ready to use escrow for the transaction.

Check signature for number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
doubled241:
Please I need Itune gift card and Amazon gift card to buy.

Be ready to use escrow for the transaction.

Check signature for number.
Agc 380/$

500$ type
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dotmanxp(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
$400 BTC available @ 475/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Little Bitcoin needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by YerYer: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
$2000 Bitcoin available. Rate N480/$

Selling a minimum of $500. Contact in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
blym4real:
paid escrow for ecurrency is not a simple thing you just start like that without any legal framework, no terms and conditions, no identity verification.

I av been reading and keeping quiet until I saw your Post.

Who are the trusted ppl
Anybody can be a barawo with money.

Using ppl we don't know their house, their family, their place of work, their personality as escrow is a total Waste of time cos as for me, I can't send my money or commodity to ANYBODY here all in the name of they are well known. Bukky and one guy like that is the only person I av given commodity without cash cos I know how to lacate her ppl in ibadan grin tongue

Me as a person, I don't like public deals, I like WhatsApp to WhatsApp deals without coming here to advertise everyday and do showoff. Ask this ppl that comes to do show off here if they don't have regular suppliers/buyers. I know serious ppl I can buzz up for deals and not time wasters.

Those of you claiming familiarity and expecting ppl to send first to u like justi4jesu, na go old. Justi made a silly statement I let go when I contact her if she will buy Btc cos I wasn't Ready to gv her Btc first and beside, I don't know how these Nigeria online transfer to other banks works cos bukky made me know it takes 20 mins or more to see alert for gtb to other banks transfer. Justi, don't think I don't know what u meant by that statement o But u didn't made such statement when I sent hundreds of thousands for u even when what I bought wasn't up to the weight u gave me. U won't blv the wears are still under my bed and I haven't sell it since then. I don use my eyes see am and scale it myself when I came back home. But wetin,l I don pass, I don pass am smiley but stop that your behavior and stop being too wise. angry

I have been doing currency business ever since the time when stanbic bank was reigning with cheap dollar's Abroad with ATM. I have transacted WU, MG, US cash deposit's and btc with few ppl here and I don't need the [b] go and give me good feed back for ppl to gain my trust [/s]. I Don't need it. angry

I know all what is happening here,

Ppl come here to advertise what they don't have just to show they are whatever!, when someone will post here that he is looking for 10,000btc and u contact him immediately and the next thing u will hear is; I av bought, from who? Ask of evidence next time from them cheesy

Some will tell u they have Btc but they are waiting for u to pay so that they can use your money to buy Btc and resell. They will be lying they are yet to receive the alerts and some will take hours if not days before they deliver and we still tag them trusted ppl. If I hear.

Before u can talk about escrow service, u must first verify who u are using cos there is nothing u can do if u pay your money to someone and they disappear cos they av been delivering and trusted. Mind u, getting your money back from someone's account is very difficult and tracking him/her is another case.

Anybody that wants to volunteer for escrow service should be verified FULLY since he/she will be getting something from the service. As for me, I don't need any escrow cos I know who and who to trade with cos I ain't a newbie here. I know who and who to contact if I av any deals and they haven't been any delay or stories.

I will keep advising ppl to trade wisely cos money is evil and devil can use anybody. A trusted person can vanish with your money at any fvcking time and those trusted ppl have fraudulent way of dealing with clients.

I don talk my own.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Whatever conditions u guys give to paid escrow, I don't care, cos I can't be one, because of my buying limits per day, what I care about is the fee, if it's more than 1k then am out totally
Elotpayment Admin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolaa007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hv skrill available for sale it's 13$ ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Meanwhile, happy Sunday bitcoin is available here @478/$
Meet me fast
Elotpayment Admin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
teamy77:
$2200 BTC @ N475/$1.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Put the number on true caller app and search, you might get a lead from there
ahmtech93:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
kolaa007:
I hv skrill available for sale it's 13$ ooo

How much?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
This agarawu23 enh... Always saying what I am afraid to say cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
AKMoney1:

Hello NL, can I trust AKMoney1??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one, let me just ship small tin join wetin you Don talk, scammer just dey scam, dey happy cos, dey Neva see person we go carry their matter go serious Amadioha or Sango, let them wait until it get to my turn, then person private part go comet from initial position relocate to forehead
agarawu23:

I av been reading and keeping quiet until I saw your Post.

Who are the trusted ppl
Anybody can be a barawo with money.

Using ppl we don't know their house, their family, their place of work, their personality as escrow is a total Waste of time cos as for me, I can't send my money or commodity to ANYBODY here all in the name of they are well known. Bukky and one guy like that is the only person I av given commodity without cash cos I know how to lacate her ppl in ibadan grin tongue

Me as a person, I don't like public deals, I like WhatsApp to WhatsApp deals without coming here to advertise everyday and do showoff. Ask this ppl that comes to do show off here if they don't have regular suppliers/buyers. I know serious ppl I can buzz up for deals and not time wasters.

Those of you claiming familiarity and expecting ppl to send first to u like justi4jesu, na go old. Justi made a silly statement I let go when I contact her if she will buy Btc cos I wasn't Ready to gv her Btc first and beside, I don't know how these Nigeria online transfer to other banks works cos bukky made me know it takes 20 mins or more to see alert for gtb to other banks transfer. Justi, don't think I don't know what u meant by that statement o But u didn't made such statement when I sent hundreds of thousands for u even when what I bought wasn't up to the weight u gave me. U won't blv the wears are still under my bed and I haven't sell it since then. I don use my eyes see am and scale it myself when I came back home. But wetin,l I don pass, I don pass am smiley but stop that your behavior and stop being too wise. angry

I have been doing currency business ever since the time when stanbic bank was reigning with cheap dollar's Abroad with ATM. I have transacted WU, MG, US cash deposit's and btc with few ppl here and I don't need the [b] go and give me good feed back for ppl to gain my trust [/s]. I Don't need it. angry

I know all what is happening here,

Ppl come here to advertise what they don't have just to show they are whatever!, when someone will post here that he is looking for 10,000btc and u contact him immediately and the next thing u will hear is; I av bought, from who? Ask of evidence next time from them cheesy

Some will tell u they have Btc but they are waiting for u to pay so that they can use your money to buy Btc and resell. They will be lying they are yet to receive the alerts and some will take hours if not days before they deliver and we still tag them trusted ppl. If I hear.

Before u can talk about escrow service, u must first verify who u are using cos there is nothing u can do if u pay your money to someone and they disappear cos they av been delivering and trusted. Mind u, getting your money back from someone's account is very difficult and tracking him/her is another case.

Anybody that wants to volunteer for escrow service should be verified FULLY since he/she will be getting something from the service. As for me, I don't need any escrow cos I know who and who to trade with cos I ain't a newbie here. I know who and who to contact if I av any deals and they haven't been any delay or stories.

I will keep advising ppl to trade wisely cos money is evil and devil can use anybody. A trusted person can vanish with your money at any fvcking time and those trusted ppl have fraudulent way of dealing with clients.

I don talk my own.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.