Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141269 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordmayor4(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2016
CallmeLucy:
If you have a Verified Payoneer you're not using, send me an email to ask for my contact number.... I'm going to buy the account (The registered Email, password and the security questions) from you at reasonable price. There are some Terms and conditions involved tho, but overall, it's a great.

Just send me an email and I'm gonna get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Hope we all find Peace.

I have one. You can contact me via pin:2B129230
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by registration(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2016
100$ of btc Available @ 485. I WILL ONLY USE ESCROW OPTION.

Contact Asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2016
hyfr:
you need it too? Drop your number.
Are you the one am chatting with on WhatsApp.
If not, your rate matter. my contact info is on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliustip(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2016
USD Cash Deposit needed in IBC Bank, Texas.

Get in touch.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tolajay: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Once read a post on this...A guy did the analysis. Sadly, I can't recall the thread.

Just use the search button for that...Meanwhile, I don't advice the purchase of electronics or phones from Aliexpress. Most of their electronics are usually crappie + consider the exchange rate.

All the best!

daseento:
Please I need help. How do I exceed Gtb international transaction monthly limit of $100. I want to order a phone from aliexpress.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
SKRILL AVAILABLE

$300

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by creativeness: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2016
$2000 BTC AVAILABLE at 483. Contact signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
$723 Payoneer fund available

Payoneer Pounds £ available

Payoneer Euro € also available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2016
luvlyoracle:
smooth transaction...But u no dey gree shaa grin grin
Lol, thanks for the patience
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by main24(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Bought. Smooth and sharp deal. Thanks man cool cool
chemashie:
$25 worth of bitcoin available for sale @ 480/$

WhatsApp on +27717470681
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
So everyone has divorced PayPal ...
I have 3500$ PayPal for sale o...
Original PayPal I mean...
I will bear the transfer charges ...
425/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jamesy212(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2016
$200 worth of bitcoin available at 480/$. Contact me on WhatsApp via my signature. Escrow is welcomed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
main24:
Bought. Smooth and sharp deal. Thanks man cool cool
Nice doing business with you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayor2013: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Any one done buisness with the moniker "papaking 1"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Bookiemart01 can you serve as escrow I want to deal with dicefrost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Trying to do business with someone I met here and the person seem to be a little upset about me getting to find out if he is for real or not.

Please has anyone done business with alidudu company before. The moniker is halleluyah1988. He sent me his id and all but am a little skeptical cuz I know someone might be trying to impersonate him.

Can anyone vouch for him?

I don't want to write stories that touch heart this little it remains for the year to end, I hope the guy understands.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mercylicious234: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2016
1188$btc available.
500$ and above n480

Less than 483 per USD.

Escrow allowed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ypeace: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2016
accountbalance:
Trying to do business with someone I met here and the person seem to be a little upset about me getting to find out if he is for real or not.

Please has anyone done business with alidudu company before. The moniker is halleluyah1988. He sent me his id and all but am a little skeptical cuz I know someone might be trying to impersonate him.

I don't want to write stories that touch heart this little it remains for the year to end, I hope the guy understands.

use escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2016
ypeace:

use escrow.

Thank you, that's what I insisted. He said no and got annoyed.

Next thing, I was contacted by someone who said he will be our escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Vouching for someone this time one have to BE CAREFUL . Contact escrow team if u are not okay with the person...i'm also available!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Ok

Kenooff:
Bookiemart01 can you serve as escrow I want to deal with dicefrost
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orangedexsolar: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2016
$300 btc @483 escrow is welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2016
some fractions still available.
iheanyiebeneze:
ELEPHANT DON ENTER MARKET. Here is the ELEPHANT deal, 25,000 TBC available for Re-sellers at an UNBELIEVABLE PRICE. Contact me on 08039469395 or nostupor@yahoo.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jamesy212(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2016
jamesy212:
$200 worth of bitcoin available at 480/$. Contact me on WhatsApp via my signature. Escrow is welcomed
Sold Elsewhere
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2016
I'm here again this morning

$150 btc @ 485

$150 skrill @ 430
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Him getting upset is a red flag.
If he doesn't want to use escrow, don't transact.

If i were you, I wouldn't even buy paypal from him even if he eventually agrees to use escrow because he can do a charge back.

accountbalance:

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wchristinme(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2016
140$ btc available @ 479

Call or Whatsapp me 08160376947
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Did you give him your email address password?

Cc
Tabbaz

einsteine:

This guy (Damilola Adewuyi) is a scammer, thief and extortionist. Don't fall prey. He would tell you that he needs to login to your PayPal account to remove the limits. Then he would change the password and security question and answers. He would then try to extort you by asking for a fee to return your account.

If you challenge him, he would block you on Whatsapp.

He is a thief and scammer. Be warned and don't do business with unscrupulous characters like this fellow. Pictures of him attached. Phone number is 08036384065.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by accountbalance: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Him getting upset is a red flag.
If he doesn't want to use escrow, don't transact.

If i were you, I wouldn't even buy paypal from him even if he eventually agrees to use escrow because he can do a charge back.

Do you buy payoneer?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
accountbalance:

Thank you, that's what I insisted. He said no and got annoyed.

Next thing, I was contacted by someone who said he will be our escrow.

Contacted by who?

Using SMS or chat?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
accountbalance:

Never heard of that name not seen him in here ....
Safeguard your money jealously

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.