Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) (51205 Views)

Niniola Stuns In Lovely Gown At The BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mtcheeeew vanity
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by alaskido(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
My stomach turns in and out when I see good cash wasted over a stupid dress. For this Buhari lack of money administration where workers are not paid in some states and commodities all over has gone up embarassed embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by bigsam1992(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wear dis kind costly dress she no com win any tin.. Is wah oh
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by bemnickenzie: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
2.5 million Naira for 1 gown? Hmmmm make Buhari no hear this one, else na probing things for you... wink
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by SucreB: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
floragregs:
As she wear am wetin come happen? No be Falz carry the award come back? With his probably 3k outfit ooo, Mtsheww.
i donbilivit.

its slightly different from the main dress.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
vanity upon vanity .
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Dstarst(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.
As for me, i dont tink i can wear such an expensive cloth wen dir re millions crying for just #200.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by hordomodey(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
She get person for her family whey no see dullop wear.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by taemilola(f): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
A dress that will depreciate and not appreciate?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Way too exorbitant..
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm...assuming the price is what it's quoted,if she were to put up the dress online for auction,i bet the price would definitely depreciate..
#jstsaying

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by greatwhite(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin

Arian11:
Poverty stricken mentality peeps be like "vanity oshi" grin

In other words

Is the dress bulletproof , it can't burn , anti stain , I can re sell it for more ? ..Yemi Alade your pastor told you to sow that money into my life and you're using it to buy dress ..."kontinew"

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP, this is a white lie! Tell me the dollar price and I will do the conversion in naira.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adonbelievit lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by swituju: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
I wan askOooo,d cloth fit cover sin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by cangoallnyt: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
adonbilivv eet issay lye
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by greggng: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
I was thinking it was made of diamond and gold I never knew it was a mere material from aswani market

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Them no born her well to buy cloth of 2.5m. Where will she get the money from? Was this not the same lady that was complaining about some expensive food served her in a foreign restaurant. Naija artiste and their mumu fake life.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by niyot124: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
adeseun22:

if only working hard determines one's greatness in life, many people would have become great and rich. my friend, it needs God grace and blessing
o
Ranchhoddas:
SMH
Dstarst:
As for me, i dont tink i can wear such an expensive cloth wen dir re millions crying for just #200.

You guys are all right. The money shouldn't be wasted on such a frivolous thing at this trying times. There are better things she could have used it for,that is if she bought it herself tho.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Maski87: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Which kin dress de cost 2.5 m
Anyway mugu fall guy whack
#money miss road
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
bedspread material
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
2.5 million for cloth material no be even wife material...
And ayam here just looking for only 10,000 naira.
Izzit the dress the saints will wear in heaven?
Do a new thing for your boy Lord.
Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by litaninja(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Where?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
habtund:

#30000 ke... u will c dis type of material in ogunpa for #500 per trouser length

Am dead cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by kelvino41: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.

EVEN DANGOTE ALIKO DOESN'T WEAR SUCH LUXURIOUS CLOTHING

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by vicadon: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yemi abeg stop killing people with your lies nah why you go dy post this kind cloths wey full for ogbete main market enugu. ..a yard 250 250 come dy say na 2.5 million you knw even say 1.na 2.5 nawa you weiting you think say we be nah....can someone tell me what Yemi is taking us for .....I need a real via biafra person to answer this question. ... (a) Aboki (b) mugu ...can't stop laughing. .for the 2.5 million cloth you could have made 5 million ...
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Pecohub(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
How can that feed the hungry? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by glory008(f): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MXsHg5t1GEc/V3C6RM3dQeI/AAAAAAAAWmc/ZLoJ2Hx6N5YW4CcQ9iSlNPhh-QO1jauwACLcB/s1600/yemi-alade-pic.jpg[/img]

The ‘Na Gode’ crooner did not win the Best International Act: African Category Award which she was nominated for but she sure won on the Red Carpet. The Nigerian songstress appeared in the Microsoft Arena in a dress by celebrated designer Zuhair Murad’s 2016 Resort Collection. The dress the ‘Johnny’ diva is believed to have acquired the piece for a staggering sum of N2,500,000 (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand Naira Only).

Yemi Alade who released her praised jewelry collection last year, will also be unveiling her fashion label “House of Tangerine (H.O.T)”, at the2016 African Fashion Week Nigeria and London.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ScCaB_9j1DM/V3C7-Dn_FaI/AAAAAAAAWmo/6SJco58G5DQCnzHq2ZZ2mRNcFbtobUuGACLcB/s1600/yemi%2B2.5%2Bmillion%2Bdress%2Blasgidionline.com.ng.jpg[/img]
Yemi Alade in her N2.5 million dress

About the Dress

With this latest collection, Zuhair Murad piles on brilliance and charm with a palette ranging from shocking pink to outré red, sun-drenched orange, whiter-than-white white, and darkest, shadowless black. Golden sunrays and the glitter of spangles accentuate every movement, with a flamboyant, self-assured penchant for doubly sophisticated chic.

Modernity through contrasts – a sexy bondage look with op art stripes, graphic zigzags, cool pleating, and cross-your-heart taping doubles with a romantic Eden, a profusion of floral motifs in bursts of refined or simply radiant embroidery.

The jumpsuits, pants, shorts, and structured minis have energy to spare for daywear, while come the night, a magical selection of jet-set gowns is for dancing or simply standing out. Virtuoso pleated silks in all their glory – crêpe, mikado, tulle, lace, chiffon – magnify every movement.

The body triumphs from morning till moonlight, hinted at, suggested, sensually revealed, with here a sultry neo Bond girl, there a troubling suggestion of flesh beneath a filigree of luscious fabric, a gracefully revealed waist, or a boldly swooping décolletage: full-blooded, wayward femininity, ever decided to take the initiative. And provoke a smiles.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/06/betawards2016-yemi-alade-attends-bet.html
u go wear go heaven? u should ve donate d money 4 charity,even God will b happy
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by MzEmiTamara(f): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
The material be like bed sheets shocked
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by vicnairaland: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Everyone in their world. I am in a world of decent, modest dressing. Most Women dont know why they put on clothes. They should wear clothes to get concealed or covered up as ladies especially the feminine part of her body.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by tayo200(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
If true, then it is foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.