Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) (51258 Views)

Niniola Stuns In Lovely Gown At The BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
With all seriousness, I will never wear a N2.5m cloth, no matter how rich I become. My consciousness will never let me whenever I think of people on this earth that have not eaten that day. I'm not saying she did smthn wrong @ d same tym. I'm just talking bout my self.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by blackbartee(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Somebody lied....
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Damdeok(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by aloziedaya(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
All these things by our so called celebrities is just to show off.
She must have a relation dying in poverty, wishing to get 5k.

Nonsense life.

Make we clap for her.

Though I don't believe the cost is true.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by bogolobango(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Upon that 2.5 m cloth even award sef she no collect money wey she surpose give Her family for village to chop

Na wha Ooo
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by basadenet: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Wasting if scarce resources.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by cheriey(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Rily? Buh I cnt find d diamonds n gold. Ds is jus plain BS. A ball gown wif no diamond ,no gold for 2.5m? Jus material
And name.#Smh.if I must spend dt on a dress, oh lord I'm so sure d sparkle from d diamonds on d dress go blind person eyes.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:
Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace. Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Wey d dress ?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by VIEWS95: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
But i didn't see any red carpet where she stood ooooo.... U sure say no be back stage she dey
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
See as I rush enter the thread dey look for the bling-bling dress only to see floral material undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by kingDELE(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Marvel1206:

exactly.. The dress does not even look special
asin ehn bros, some of our celeb dey vex me atimes. Just imagine, she go der, she no win d award, ticket money waste. If she gather dis money give offernage, her fan base go improve, ha blessings go improve join.... D bible says it all, it will b very difficult 4 d rich to make heaven....
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by muyfald(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let me get there first then I'll know what to say. All I can say is that we might do worse if you were in her shoe
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Even if am swiming in gold ... I can never waste such money on cloth.. Cars,houses, yatch , give to the motherless, help the poor and old people...es but clothes? Mba nu... angry
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

My dear think big. Enjoy life while on earth and pray to make heaven.
, When a man has suffered so much and he accidentally hits it big that's how he spends like a man without a brain. You won't find Mark zuckerberg, Bill Gates and the late Steve Jobs in such type of clothes. They are too modest for such.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by santuscom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
The highest I can value this outfit is just #r30000. I don't know y people lie so much.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
She could have fed a lot of homeless children and bought a way better designer dress than this one. Nothing stands out...but the hair is lovely
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by SirMustee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
2.5M.....
That's cool.. But babe ur matter no be here.

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by habtund(f): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
santuscom:
The highest I can value this outfit is just #r30000. I don't know y people lie so much.

#30000 ke... u will c dis type of material in ogunpa for #500 per trouser length

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by micskales(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Celebrities and bragging are like

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Samzack(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
kingDELE:
But y na?? D tailor beside my house will sow dis cloth perfectly...

She just go dey clap hands with 2.5 mill dress.
As in, Award she no win Nah in she con go wear plots of land dey go clap 4 pple. SMH
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Samzack(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
kingDELE:
But y na?? D tailor beside my house will sow dis cloth perfectly...

She just go dey clap hands with 2.5 mill dress.
As in, Award she no win Nah in she con go wear plots of land dey go clap 4 pple. SMH
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by telemapreye1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
IamDino:

Sometimes it's not about working hard ooo.It's just grace.
Yemi no fit do the thing wey I dey do.
True talk
We all need the grace of God
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by blank(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
The dress does not fit her. Looking at the model, it would have been better on a taller person or she should have asked them to make it in her size.
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

Hey quick question, is this you or poverty speaking smiley? Hahaha,just had to ask grin grin grin

But really,if you work as hard as she is, nothing should stop you from wearing a 2.5 million dress as well.

SMH
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by numiya10(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]i never really liked her,now seeing dis SMH undecided
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
When she wear the 2.5m dress make someone tell me undecided besides has she found Johnny yet?
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by AliAiyes: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
too much. she no know watin she go carru money do again......looooool

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by kingDELE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samzack:

lol.. .. She no try atall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by tatucci: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Looking glamorous. fine dress. If u have money, enjoy it. person wey hustle suppose to dress... Beht no be tomoro one of una colleague go get medical challenge una go begin com twitter dey beg money.... beg till d person pass on... now una dey use N2.5m dey buy one dress...
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by adeseun22(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

if only working hard determines one's greatness in life, many people would have become great and rich. my friend, it needs God grace and blessing
Re: Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lies!

That dress doesn't cost that much.
Op spare us please!
0_o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.