Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu (20476 Views)

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by omolola15(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
I no get time for this their nonsense.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by ychris: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
b
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by megawax8: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
I think the SAN made a whole lot of sense in his comment.

APC should up their political style. Fighting head-on doesn't always yield the best results.

Maybe Lawan and co(his ogas) should just go and watch house of cards if they are so confused. The movie script writer definitely know more politics than they do.

The masses are suffering, we need them to focus on our country's development and way forwards.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by mccoy47(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok. Let d movie begin
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
eleko1:
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION Young man. U better wake up

Buh you have no proved it now na... some.looters are still stealing and have stolen buh its not corruption.... e.g
Aisha Haliburton
Buruntai..

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by slap1(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2016
SailorXY:

The same can be said of Buhari

I'm telling you. Imagine a president fighting against a forgery scandal against him instead of providing evidence of his innocence! angry

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by jegz25(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
phemmie06:
FG is battling FG, or who is Saraki and Ekweremadu working for. Instead of the so called FG should be thinking on what will benefit the masses, they are thinking of what will benefit and satisfy their selfish interests. F00ls
they want 2 get rid of d bad eggs amongst them,so that they can work effectively.can't u get it? This is CHANGE
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by able20(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Other. Responsible Presidents are trying to improve ECONOMY and create Jobs. PMB the comedian fighting his Shadow

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by truthspeaks: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
And buhari too.
slap1:
If we had not killed shame in this country, both of them would have resigned before this arraignment.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
kingdenny:
So this is what the FG and the senators would keep doing till four years is over? issorai, I have given up hope on this administration
At last somebody is beginning to see the reason with me. But yet ppl call me a prophet of doom just because I say the truth about how clueless this government is

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by lordkhalifa(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
BULL-HARI will stop at Nothing to destroy Nigeria Democracy.... He is the executive The Legislative And the Judicially...

ALL HAIL KING BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by crazygod(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Excuse me..... Pls is it not tax payers money that the govt will use for this stupid unnecessary exercise? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by danigbo(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by eleko1: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2016
u dey mind FAYOSE on Aisha Mata? Let Leave that to US govt to do justice to the issue.
crixtex:

Buh you have no proved it now na... some.looters are still stealing and have stolen buh its not corruption.... e.g
Aisha Haliburton
Buruntai..
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by demio007: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
If Economy is the focal point of this Govt. whats all these fights for? while the masses are having hard time.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by sunsammie: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
We only hear the noise of corruption without any concrete result of persecution. How many scapegoats have come out of all this?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Okbaba: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
eleko1:
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION Young man. U better wake up the era of the SHOELESS ONE where anything goes don expired tey tey. Do Wuru Wuru, KUJE isn't far

Who is stealing here?
Tell me which one is more grievous:
Falsified senate standing order or Falsified info on non existing basic educational qualification to contest as president.

This is a typical case of a pot calling a kettle black.
This hypocrisy got to stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2016
I predict that in the next few weeks , they will announce that Saraki is sick

The mention of court and arraignment , that's the beginning of the end of immunity and that's what makes them all fall sick (pretend)
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by jozee8: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2016
abeg if them see d missing 1k make you borrow me i need badly cheesy
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Ogagaroghene(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by koboko69: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
This forgery allegation is laughable, senate rule are written by civil servants who are members of the executive ie clerk of senate,clerk of NASS. And open secret ballot is the best,just that it denied APC leaders the previlage of ringing and intimidating voters...

You and IPOD lawyer are very ignorant. Saraki won't be looki for ways to escape the trial in thr first place if he knows there is no case here. Reas below procedures of amending the senate standing rules

That the procedure for the amendment of the Senate Standing Order as contained in Section 110 of the Senate Standing Order 2011 as amended stipulates that any amendment to the Senate Standing Orders should be in line with the following procedures:
Any Senator desiring to amend any part of the Rules or adding any new clause shall give notice of such amendments in writing to the President of the Senate giving details of proposed amendment.

The President shall within seven working days cause the amendment to be printed and circulated to members. Thereafter, it shall be printed in the Order Paper.

The mover or movers of the amendment shall be allowed to explain in details the proposed amendments, thereafter in details the proposed amendments, thereafter the Senate shall decide by majority votes whether the amendment should be considered.

If the decision is to consider the amendments, then another date shall be set aside by the Rules and Business Committee, whereby opportunity would be given to Senators to further propose amendments but must strictly be confined to the original amendments. “Two- third majority shall decide the amendments but must strictly be confined to the original amendments.
Two third majorities shall decide the amendments and such amendments shall form part of the Rules of the Senate.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Magnitki: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Bribery
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by MadCow1: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Sorry Saraki, you are getting fhucked no matter how you wriggle & struggle..
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by 989900: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Let the courts decide.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by jude90(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
the tyrant buhari is back
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Aroh48(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2016
This saraki news don tire me.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by fasbat(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2016
maupe:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/forgery-fireworks-begin-fg-arraigns-saraki-ekweremadu/
the position of Chief Ozekhome is well known considering his allegiance to PDP, senator Ita Enang [formerly PDP] who was a 2 term House of Rep member, 2 term Senator and d former Chairman of Senate Business and rule is primed enough to know d bureaucratic input in amending d Senate rule,will be handy in explaining to d court how d Senate rule is amended without d majority yes vote of d Senators. It will be an interesting time in d court for d pair dt conspired to surreptitiously amend d rule to buy d support of PDP to take the Senate Presidency and even dash PDP the Deputy!! Do have a nice time in court,Saraki and Ekweremadu!!!!
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by Creamz(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
eleko1:
The 2 irresponsible thieves should step down sad undecided. Heartfelt Congrats to MISS NL LANICKY wink cool kiss wink.

What do you know about the Senate rules? The rules are formed by the bureaucracy I.e the civil servants in the Senate. And in the end, a civil servant would be arrested and persecuted and some senators will pay him so well that going to prison would be like going to Mr Biggs....Senator Adeyeye's Statement

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
massinola:
this government if care is not taken will go down as the worst ever government Nigeria as a country ever had. imagine Buhari who's enshrined in a forgery case fighting tooth and nail to remove another. this is the case of two hunters who went hunting, only for one of the hunters to turn around and told his partner that his legs are like antelope's. I don't support forgery but this case will fail not because saraki and ekweremadu are innocent but because our president lacks the moral justification to call another corrupt. we only asked for the minimum qualifications of a president but we were presented with 15 SANs. this is the same person claiming to be fighting corruption. its well. any body can come on on me, I don't care but one thing is sure, we will continue to suffer until we learn to cry out against injustice.
I don't even think you know what justice is.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by mindtricks: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2016
phemmie06:
FG is battling FG, or who is Saraki and Ekweremadu working for. Instead of the so called FG should be thinking on what will benefit the masses, they are thinking of what will benefit and satisfy their selfish interests. F00ls

Maybe that is the change they have to offer the suffering masses.
Re: Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu by lekkie073(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2016
dem just wan 'imprisonate' saraki by force....
tinubu, I see ur handiwork grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns / Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.