Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC (49947 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by hardbody: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Iefosa:
You graduated with a first class in mathematics? Bro you need to let google, Microsoft, know about you.

Nigeria got nothing to offer you

I swear. First class in Maths? I will be picking and choosing jobs.

Go to the British Council and try out the British Chevening Scholarship amongst others.

There are also a few other commonwealth scholarships available

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:
I find it hard to believe why because the Cetificate has a passport, University degree cert doesn't carry a picz, abi is Uniben dat is different ni#LIE
Yes,UniBen's certificate now carries passport. I have mine carrying my passport. Class of '14.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Lilshaddy(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:
I find it hard to believe why because the Cetificate has a passport, University degree cert doesn't carry a picz, abi is Uniben dat is different ni#LIE

I graduated from unilorin nd my certificate has a passport
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2016
irepat1:
What I can see is a fake graduate with fake credentials

NYSC certificate doesn't carry passport same as uni. certificate
UniBen certificate now bears the passport of the holder #classof2014#
I don't know about NYSC certificate yet,but would let you know when I get mine very soon.
So calm down with your suspicions. smiley
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Lilshaddy(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2016
wandeykul:
POP for 2016 was April 14th 2016,how come may Nawa o

Nysc fit give am extension nah
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Lilshaddy(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2016
DehtahGeh:

UniBen certificate now bears the passport of the holder #classof2014#
I don't know about NYSC certificate yet,but would let you know when I get mine very soon.
So calm down with your suspicions. smiley

Nysc certificate now carry passport
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Lilshaddy:

Nysc certificate now carry passport
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Jung(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lol...niggah u gat jokes walahi....loads of joke but zero brain cell....buzz me when u get ACCA qualification and get to 3rd level CFA then we can talk....for now keep posting thrash on the internet....its ur god given rights.

its quite amazing how many paradoxes exist in all your arguments. "no be my school.. my mates now have cucumber business " yet you claim to be studying for ACCA and CFA qualification. the person giving you money for flights (or bus trips which your probably will take) is doing you a great disservice. that money you are spending on writing an international exam should be used to start the largest plant farm in Nigeria. Education is not an end but you actively reach for it to shore up the degree you got from the university (which I still believe you barely scraped thru).

u need a looking glass and smelling salts to wake u up from your delusions brov. By the way, the 5.0 guy still dey laugh you. he gets screen shots of your stupidity every time you post.

keep it up. We dey feel u.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by wheredemdey: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2016
donbenedict:
lol this is exactly what someone like you wrote online the last time a lady posted a placard abt her unemployed status at lekki, lagos, immediately she got a job..

The person who wrote against her was shamed.. look Mr man, may u be shamed! Amen.. Dat young man is going to get a job whether you like it or not

I can't be shamed...my credentials are not plasted on the internet...tell ur guy to start small...all these sentimental bullshiiit don't work on sane people.....he should dust his arrse and find a means of livelihood...

Jung:

its quite amazing how many paradoxes exist in all your arguments. "no be my school.. my mates now have cucumber business " yet you claim to be studying for ACCA and CFA qualification. the person giving you money for flights (or bus trips which your probably will take) is doing you a great disservice. that money you are spending on writing an international exam should be used to start the largest plant farm in Nigeria. Education is not an end but you actively reach for it to shore up the degree you got from the university (which I still believe you barely scraped thru).
u need a looking glass and smelling salts to wake u up from your delusions brov. By the way, the 5.0 guy still dey laugh you. he gets screen shots of your stupidity every time you post.
keep it up. We dey feel u.

Impressive....am glad u are a bit learned and know about those qualifications I highlighted.

Now mr/miss or whatever gender you are....I waited for 6months after nysc before landing a pwc job...heck I didn't stay at home grumbling or blaming the govt....I opened a small laundry firm with my street people and family folks being my first clients....i come from a poor home and know I need to strive.

The internet will crash if everyone comes online and lists out his or her problems...tour govt have consistently failed you and so what??...tell ur niggah to drop his pride and start something while waiting for the Mobil job.....i hv cousins with zero education and are making it big...so what is stopping your firstclass graduate from thinking outside the box??...dude can even start conducting extra lessons for a fee....stop supporting crying grown men.

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by chccho(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Jung:

I think I see where the problem is.. you want to show me people that used NYSC allowances to start business. you want to show me that education is not an end in itself. you want to show me the hollow cave called a life that you have. I feel sorry for you Bros. you have no idea. I'm sure you barely graduated from the university, and were part of those that always had a negative opinion about people that did well in school.

I have met your type plenty. I saw them in school and I still see them now. lazy Mofos that can't just stop envying other people's success. keep it up ehn. seek all the attention you can get now.

The 5.0 guy dey laugh u right now.. that's how stewpid u are..

Ride ur high horse of foolishness, but don't break your neck when you fall off.
oga park well jare with ur 1st class...it's not about degree it a about who is making big bucks now..and so what if he doesn't have a degree that doesn't make u any better than him
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by charlycharly: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
MadCow1:
UNIBEN na school? angry angry angry

He better go and buy JAMB for and start all over in a better University not that Poultry farm.

Wow ...you are just your name and the 1 is not a misnomer.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Kx: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
HateU2:
It's by GRACE not by GRADE.

Words on marble.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kx:

Words on marble.
wink
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
MVLOX:

Am a teacher, a jumia sales consultant, a part time surveyor and an ICT guru
4-in-1 abi... grin
MVLOX:

Am a teacher, a jumia sales consultant, a part time surveyor and an ICT guru
4-in-1 abi...lol. 1. If u could choose a company, where would u go? 2. Wot is ur management style? 3. What is ur motivation in the ICT industry? 4. What are ur achievements as an ICT 'guru'?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

4-in-1 abi... grin
4-in-1 abi...lol. 1. If u could choose a company, where would u go? 2. Wot is ur management style? 3. What is ur motivation in the ICT industry? 4. What are ur achievements as an ICT 'guru'?

If I were to choose I would go for the Educational sector. This is because I love teaching. My NCE result remains my best achievement up to date and what I have achieved with it is so amazing. True my degree in Geology may have been a kinda low point in my life, teaching can then help me correct dis mistake in young ones coming up. My Management style would be mainly a relax and calm one, one where pple are allowed to express themselves make mistakes and correct dis mistake. This is because the fear of not making mistakes results in the worst form of mistakes. For my movitation in d ICT industry that will to make pple aware of informed and always up to date. I currently serve as a consultant on a part time basis for a young up coming company that strives to equip school hostels with affordable and cheap WIFI internet services. We have just taken off but surely we are on our way... And yes that's an achievement
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
charlycharly:

Wow ...you are just your name and the 1 is not a misnomer.
abeg there is no point arguing with this one ooo...... Dis 1 na heavy KOLOMENTAL
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Jung(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
chccho:
oga park well jare with ur 1st class...it's not about degree it a about who is making big bucks now..and so what if he doesn't have a degree that doesn't make u any better than him

its like your brain is on reverse mode! grin . who ever mentioned the fact that you have to get a first class before you make money in life?? na wa! this is one of the myriads of reasons why Nigerian students fail exams. Read well before you decide to type. take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think of how best to portray what you think.
don't type for the sake of it.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by VMpi744: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Egbon your software is outdated grin grin

irepat1:
What I can see is a fake graduate with fake credentials

NYSC certificate doesn't carry passport same as uni. certificate
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by VMpi744: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2016
POP is usually 3 weeks to end of service

aka TERMINAL LEAVE

wandeykul:
POP for 2016 was April 14th 2016,how come may Nawa o
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by VMpi744: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
You are the one who needs to be checked.

If your NYSC discharge certificate reads April 2016, YOU ARE WRONG! grin

Service Year for 15A was from 05.05.16 - 04.05.16

wandeykul:
Don't mind him,our pop for 2016 batch A was April 14th 2016,he needs to be checked.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by VMpi744: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Just one simple question bro.

Did your graduation hold the same day your final results were released? undecided

aflame100:
Am I the only one seeing November 2015 on his result?
How can he graduate November 2015 and by May 2016 he's already through with NYSC. It automatically means he started serving before graduating.....

He graduate in 2014, but his certificate was out in November, 2015. If you have a certificate do check and see it was not the year you graduate that your certificate was out.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by tosyne2much(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
Take chill pill jare, u graduated in 2014, finished service in 2015 and u expect to get a job waiting for u even b4 u do P.O.P?

Abeg naija don pass that level, its no more about grade but grace........U most know someone who knows someone who is related to ur helper, but God above all. U can also use ur SAED experience

God bless all entrepreneurs
You're very right.. It's by grace God's grace
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by ScofieldBello(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
To call you a fool would be tantamount to deceit!
Words have not been made or created to describe your foolishness.
I guess you're still the 'overall best graduating' resident in your local government hence the reason you feel you're on top of the world. Your ignorance knows no bounds....

We know your type. Na NABTEB holder dey finally give una orders, with resounding slaps! grin

hardbody:

See dulladinho.....

You made a 3rd and you are proud to disclose it in a public forum. What are you telling the younger generation?

Like someone said up there, these guys with certificate will someday soon get good jobs and they will earn in multiples monthly what you are likely to earn in multiple years.

Don't respond to me please, I do not speak with third class brains.
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Kelvinblaize(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
MVLOX:
I also know a young guy who graduated fro DELSU dept of chemistry 1st class but can't seem to get a job, he currently does laundry services to survive. A confirmation to d fact dat higher education is one of the biggest scam ever in dis life.... As for me with my 3rd class I am beta off
Hmm bro can you please tell me the name of this first class graduate in chemistry from delsu cos I graduated from that dept too
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by hardbody: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
ScofieldBello:
To call you a fool would be tantamount to deceit!
Words have not been made or created to describe your foolishness.
I guess you're still the 'overall best graduating' resident in your local government hence the reason you feel you're on top of the world. Your ignorance knows no bounds....

We know your type. Na NABTEB holder dey finally give una orders, with resounding slaps! grin

Please come again........
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by MVLOX(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kelvinblaize:
Hmm bro can you please tell me the name of this first class graduate in chemistry from delsu cos I graduated from that dept too

It will be so wrong for me to mention a persons name like dat.... Find a way to msg privately and I surely will tell u his name....besides he is currently doing his masters at UI
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Osesandoses: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
TRY THIS!! DON'T BE WAITING FOR JOB CREATE JOB(s)

I'm so excited to announce that a BRAND NEW company is about launching its ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS. The name of this company is VIDA DIVINA. Do you know what it’s like being one of the pioneer members of a Multi Level Marketing company? This is my first time and I'm so thrilled.

VIDA DIVINA the new network marketing company has well over 100 different products ranging from weight loss, supplements to control blood sugar, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, immune booster even up to children, pets and other products. The beauty of this company is that when you register, you're given a personalized website whereby even while you're sleeping people all over the world could be shopping from your website and you're making 50% of each item purchased. Guess what! All products are the same price - $40. You can register people in Nigeria, UK, Kenya, and those that are here just with their international passport # or driver's license. For your direct Enrollees you get paid 50% of their total volume hmmm, that's not all: for ALL the people under you whether you know them or not as long as you enrolled before them you get 10% of their and their members' production. There are over 10 ways Vida Divina (VD) pays. They pay weekly as well. There's no auto shipment, no "MUST" buy every month as long as there's sales of minimum 3 items from your website - very easy. For now registration is FREE and the company opened for business on the 30th of June

Do not say I didn't inform you. We started pre registration on Tuesday as at today we are well over 50,000 people. You still can be on top in my team if you act fast. Please get on board you have nothing to lose. The first entrants drink the cleanest water. I'm in for every and anything that's legal. Please call me on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com to register now.
For registration I need:
Name
Address
Tel #
DOB
Email
International Passport/national ID/Voters card number
User ID for your website eg mine is oses, so my website will be oses.vidadivina.com

Here's the company's site. www.vidadivina.com the earlier you register the better position you occupy.
Vida Divina is the Tsunami in the MLM industry as we speak. We are just few days old and you really want to be part of this at this time. Joining early to lock your position is key Please get in touch with me NOW on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com
Living Wealthy starts here! We offer the entrepreneur an un-chained opportunity to earn un-limited income with a compensation program designed by those who realize that the true measure of a company’s success is measured by wealth achieved by the many, not the few. A simple easy to understand and easy to achieve Fast Track wealth building plan that works, and more importantly works fast! High goals and strong incentivizes is what builds long-term generational wealth, but the ability to earn quickly builds confidence and ignite the passion within us to go the extra mile and stay committed and on-track.

We have the products, we have the plan all we need is you!
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by sputos(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Naija is messed but 1st class still open different opportunities world over but it depends if the 1st class was genuinely earned.

Keep searching for jobs and I am sure u will get one.

Also search for Masters Admission in the best schools in US, Germany, Australia and with enough prayer you will get admission with full-time scholarship.

If you have an admission in a top school with full scholarship, visa approval is almost 90% sure.

I know of people who graduated with 2.2 with full-time scholarship.

You can also start a small biz in Nigeria . Being educated does not always gaurantee success. Na God dey do am
Seun Osewa started from somewhere and many other successful entrepeneur who have earned all their kobo in Nigeria . Goodluck

Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by obstead200(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Luizkid:
wait, this guy just passed out in may 2016, already he's shouting No Job. last i checked my calender we're still in June.. or maybe he just want to do notice me
I noticed that issue too.
Don't mind the idiotic attention seeker.
If I were a HR manager and I come across this thread, I will take note of that boy and ensure he never gets employed in my company.
Pple like This tend to have problems with co-workers because of their overbloated sense of entitlement
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by japhethGold: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blame yourself, not the government. Check your trust in GOD, first; your mentality and attitude if you are carrying first class without getting a good job.

May be you lack information. without adequate information you can not get a job. Some Nigerian graduates claim they are looking for job and when you ask them whether they are using the internet effectively; they may simply say they don't think job advertised on the internet are real. Do you see that they are the cause of their own problem?

I advise universities to set up career centers and partner with private sector, particularly consulting firms to address this high level of ignorance among our young graduate. They simply don't know how to look for job. Majority of them have terrible CVs; they simply don't know how to write CV and cover letters. How would they attract a potential hirer?
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
wheredemdey:
Joker

You have a firstclass and cannot find a job...you cannot even use ur supposed first class brain to think of something that will give you money......yet you see uneducated illiterate men importing containers from china...running multi million enterprises with little or no education.

Education is really a means to an end...it is not the end.
You just said it all.. There somethings school just can't teach you.

Visit macaranta.com for E-learning services
Re: Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2017
ALPHAGUY:
There is nothing unusual with first class not having a good job, in same cases no job at all like in this case. Some graduates with good grades are not just employable in real life scenario. I met a first class mech engr from FUTO 3 months back and the chap couldn't even make one correct statement without grammatical blunders like 'I knows it, I shall prayed about it etc and these were consistent even from our chats. Even if I planned giving him a job as am employer, I was completely put off. Besides, the kind of course one reads too matters; for Gods sake how employable is mathematics as a course in Nigeria? Make we hear word jare. Na today!!
Bro stop lying just to hate on a school. FUTO Mechanical Engineering department has not issued any first class certificate in recent years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71