Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (32475 Views)

We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / FG: Why We’re Taking N9.61tn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:

because it's has worked and is working elsewhere. sovereignty lies with the people.
Dictatorship worked in many countries should we apply that too??
The truth is all a typical Nigerian want is basic amenity and these system can achieve that... We are not yet ready for that. .. Imagine fayose with a state police??
Bro let's hold our leaders accountable we will get what we want

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by doublewisdom: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
"therefore, If any man (or woman) joins APC, He/she is a new creature, old things are past away; All your sins are washed away, and all things are become new" - Epistle to the zombies, Chapter 4 vs.19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by bidex(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
hmmm.... see comments and responses, but from the write up above, the SGF did not mention anything on the APC, he did not even say anything about the party, so, why the headline for such content? why is Vanguard wanting to slate APC? what are they trying to achieve from this write up?

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Igbospower(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

I am not against true federalism.... Not at all
But that is not our problem..
Even if states control their resources... We will still have same leaders and same flowers... With same mind set... That's it
oga I disagree with you on that. The confed give a lot of grounds for proper change of the existing systems which, in my opinion is the main problem of Nigeria. The system is the main reason why those people even find themselves in those places. And pls there's nothing wrong with our mentality; cause this same Nigerians you accuse of bad mentality still go to other countries and becm their best citizens. So we should all advocate for the restructuring of the country cause that's what we need.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Dictatorship worked in many countries should we apply that too??
The truth is all a typical Nigerian want is basic amenity and these system can achieve that... We are not yet ready for that. .. Imagine fayose with a state police??
Bro let's hold our leaders accountable we will get what we want
to set the record straight, dictatorship has never worked in any land. All it does is to suppress and subjugate people. many of us are against true federalism simply because we don't know the true meaning of democracy. I rest my case.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by adecares(f): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
"therefore, If any man (or woman) joins APC, He/she is a new creature, old things are past away; All your sins are washed away, and all things are become new" - Epistle to the zombies, Chapter 4 vs.19

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
lol

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by imohrol(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
if the problems of Nigeria is not fix one and for all the problem of blowing pipe line will of course be on the increase. be wise..... leader oil taking in backyard to rich others while I go to bed hungry every night....
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Kenobus: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
This guy is just a fool! So those that came from PDP to join APC are no longer culpable? So the Apc Govs did not steal money from their States? I just wondered the kind of people we have in govt.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by greatseed: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=three post=46968731][/quote] Hello, i believe you know where to channel ur grievances,if u feel some former pdp members now in APC have looted, stolen or practised corruption, just bring up d allegations and go to appropriate quarters and channel ur complains with evidence, i.e efcc, court of law, icpc n even d police. Stop telling us here, most of us dnt work for this authorities, so wot do u want us 2do abt ur allegations Be more objective!!!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by ojialo(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
1shortblackboy:
ur still calling GEJ? For how long will u people continue with this line ? 1 year don waka o we don dey enter d second year undecided
my brother this has proven how the north and South West hatted this man, the north ruled for 38years they looted and destroyed the economy yet nobody is talking about that, Abacha looted our treasury dry, they are no talking about it, when Obasanjo came to power in 1999 crude oil was above $100 what did he do? No body is talking about it...... And now they all want to throw all the blame on GEJ who was there for only 6years.....

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Apostleprobity1(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Guys do you guess what, SGF said he can not use seven days to read reports why he has works to do, but I ask which work is this government really doing since assuming power, actually All Promises is Cancelled (APC) This government is just bussy making mockery of its citizens right, playing pranks with the mandate of those who hired it to them. APC Politicans are all God saints, no one of them have ever squander public funds, infact the citizen of the federation have easilly forgorting that all the APC cabinets were once PDP member who sort plans to bring down the glory of this nation to zero but did no succeed because of the highly mannered and human sympathisers in their mist

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Goddex: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
ElCount:
You wonder what would happen to your work for seven days while you read the confab report? But buhari had no problem running the country without a cabinet for 5 months.

And remind us what vital areas you guys are busy with because you guys are obviously doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Pesuzok(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
ElCount:

Indeed GEJ would have implemented it no doubt. 7months isn't enough to implement something like a confab report especially when you take into account the election campaign and all that in the same time frame.

For ur info he is not my hero and I'm no fanatic unlike you who probably have a statue of PMB in your house

Everybody is shouting implement confab report. Has anyone seen or read the whole content?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by sammft99: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
HMMMMM ! APC IS A PARTY OF SAINT.......
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by ebuclassic18(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
ModsAreMad:
So....where did the man talk about reason why they are not proving APC...

Hungry bloggers n' lies

sir i wonder, i didn't see a thing,,,,,,,,and dey re juz commenting trash
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by emi14: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
omolola15:

What is posted here seriously doesn't make sense. They just keep jumping from 1 point to the other. I was about to say what that guy siad as well. Except the dss part.

Why do I need to go to their site. Why was everything not posted here at least to avoid confusion and unwarranted arguments.

Modified : I just opened the website now and it's the same nonsense here that's also there. I want to see the main reason why APC members are not probed. Not this nonsense.

Why ApC members are not probed is the question. The answer is not about Goodluck or confab reports. The SGF is looking for loopholes for blames. APC have no answer for anything or any situation.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Pesuzok(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Igbospower:
oga I disagree with you on that. The confed give a lot of grounds for proper change of the existing systems which, in my opinion is the main problem of Nigeria. The system is the main reason why those people even find themselves in those places. And pls there's nothing wrong with our mentality; cause this same Nigerians you accuse of bad mentality still go to other countries and becm their best citizens. So we should all advocate for the restructuring of the country cause that's what we need.

Have you read the report, please do. I had to search for it because a lot of people have been mentioning it. There is no where they recommended true federalism or resource control. Please read and give me the page no.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:

to set the record straight, dictatorship has never worked in any land. All it does is to suppress and subjugate people. many of us are against true federalism simply because we don't know the true meaning of democracy. I rest my case.
Gaddafi of Libya was and examples of a working dictatorship
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Igbospower:
Our records outside this country is well known please
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by SucreB: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
but if you spot any current PDP name in the list, you will single it out bah?............... we are finished in Nigeria!!!!!!

sure some people will decieve themselves now and say they r not. "wejuststarting
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by danielo100: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

ahahhaha..i dont want to believe buhari gave you that bible
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2016
What is different from illiterate and this man? If you can not read what makes you qualified as SGF? Illiterate @ d top.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by kernel501: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2016
lorbah001:

GEJ would have implemented the report?
Ur hero ineffectiveness ruined this nation

He ruined it by dropping power to zero megawatts, by causing 1 dollar to turn N360 Naira in just one year, chasing away foreign investors with primary school economic policies, and forcing a litre of fuel at 145 in less than a year ...Hahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by kernel501: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
koboko69:
I have said it before. DSS needs to keep a close watch on Vanguard. The manner at which they report is to stir up anger and instigate violence. They do the same thing when reporting about militants activities.

I read this now, i can't make any meaning out of it,

No reason for not probing

They said he justified FIRS and CBN recruitment, no justifications found in the report.

Then they suddenly have reasons for confab report, which does not even tally with the title..

This is kangaroo journalism, and a junk silly piece of article

Why was Nation's newspaper spared during Jonathan's regime? Truly West are coooooowards, always scared of oppositions.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by coolscott(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
ckmayoca:
The last statement got me laughing. Reading for 7 days leaving ur work? Isn't that gonna be the road to the so called work?
[size=13pt]Getting more solidified in my view of many dressed Nigerians as having not much beneath the peripheral front which they present to us.[/size]
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Henrichemeka(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2016
ckmayoca:
The last statement got me laughing. Reading for 7 days leaving ur work? Isn't that gonna be the road to the so called work?
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Henrichemeka(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
This is a barbaric statement. I can't believe that the secretary to the government of the federation came out and made this a public statement. Indeed, this country is finished, God help us!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by obakore20(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
buharifraud:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/why-were-not-probing-apc-members-sgf/

How terrible are the crop of leaders we produce in this part of the world to make such an irresponsible statement " Saying Buhari was too busy to study the report of the National Conference, Lawal said" and “The exercise of governance is not about reading reports. The reports are here, so many volumes that, for example, it would take me like seven days to go through and I wonder what happens to my work while I am reading it".
Then what work exactly is he paid to do. Leaders who only care for what suits their own selfish interest at the detriment of the whole populace. If APC and the Buhari administration is very sure of their sincerity about the good of this country they should put up the implementation of the National Confab to a referendum under e-voting system showing real time vote.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by omolola15(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
emi14:

Why ApC members are not probed is the question. The answer is not about Goodluck or confab reports. The SGF is looking for loopholes for blames. APC have no answer for anything or any situation.

Do you even understand my comment at all? I opened the thread because the topic said why we are not probing apc members. But after reading it, there's no reason to why they are not probing them. So that's nonsense journalism from vanguard. The article doesn't go with the topic.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by stainlink(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
See talk like mess undecided
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by jpphilips(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
APC probe PDP, PDP probe APC, Nigerians will choose from a corrupt free electoral process, now that is in the interest of the mases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / Court Suspends Dino Melaye's Recall (Pics) / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.